008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

IMPORTANT NOTICE

« Older   Newer »
gracielou_x
view post Posted on 29/12/2010, 00:42

Forum Future

I made the decision a while ago to keep this forum running as many members enjoyed coming here and were prepared to help out. But I now find i have even less time to come on here and give the forum the update it desperately needs.

I love this forum, i met great friends from it and I do feel sad writing this but the time has come for me to move on. I would love for this forum to carry on under new owners so therefore i am giving members the opportunity to take this over.

If no-one would like to take it over then the forum will stay open but i will no longer be updating it and it will all be down to members.

Please leave your name here if you would like to me considered for admin.

thank you
x

Katta*
view post Posted on 29/12/2010, 00:50

image I did kinda the same with my Xabi forum... whats going on? lol
Hope you will find the right one and this forum won't die...
Love ya... even though we didnt talk that much the last couple of weeks/months... we grew up together, well kinda lol...

view post Posted on 30/12/2010, 13:52

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

I will hun if you still need someone

gracielou_x
view post Posted on 30/12/2010, 19:11

yeh i do. you know how the forum works

ferdi84
view post Posted on 31/12/2010, 11:48

Oooohhh... it's pretty sad that this is happening. I too hope this forum won't die.

view post Posted on 31/12/2010, 13:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

I sure do hun. Its so sad you aregiving it over but i understand with college work

gracielou_x
view post Posted on 31/12/2010, 19:20

Well if Penny is sure she wants to take the forum over then it wont die :)

If your sure you can give it the time it needs? What im thinking is Penny as main admin so its your forum to do whatever you want with.. and then ill stay as admin if you need any help or want graphics doing. either way ill still be around but just being admin and not having time for it i feel bad and feel that im letting members down.

Oh and penny, if you do take on the forum, youll be have the Twitter fansite to, thats if you want it?

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 31/12/2010, 19:22

Twitter is a brilliant thing for a forum cause other people RT things like me for other forums and vice versa

view post Posted on 2/1/2011, 22:12

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awwww gracey!!

Im like that with the forums at the moment, did think about giving fk away but im going to keep it for a bit longer!

Ill try help out where i can but unfortunatley i cant take another forum on lol

loves you babes!

≈www  Top
gracielou_x
view post Posted on 2/1/2011, 22:44

aww i know jess! i will miss this forum, but in the last 2 months ive barely been on, its not fair on the members who use this forum if im not gunna use it, id rather give it to someone whos gunna look after it and make it big!

view post Posted on 3/1/2011, 12:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

I am sure, and twitter is fine, now I have a new laptop I can use it lol.I will need help with graphics thats for sure. Love you all girls.

10 replies since 29/12/2010, 00:42   128 views