008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

the never ending story.

« Older   Newer »
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 20:56

this is CRAP but grace made me post it! :L

its just another manic monday.

08:30am
"Bye Mummy!" shouted Lilly-Ella as she waved goodbye to her Mother + little Sister who were waving goodbye from the school gates. "Bye Darling. Behave + have a good day!" shouted Kira back. She watched her little girl enter the school + then walked back over to the car holding her youngest Lexie.

08:30am
"Run! Run! Run!" commanded Rafa. "How much more does he want us to run? I swear we've done about 6 miles already." moaned Steven running backwards + forwards. Jamie Carragher who was running next to him laughed. "He only wants to make sure were fit for Sunday's game against Chelsea." Steven shook his head. "If he keeps making us run backwards + frowards I aint gonna be fit for fuck all. Its just making me shattered." Carragher laughed again. "Are you sure it aint your old age creeping up on you?" "Oi! Im only 29 thanks. Anyways I cant grow old with a wife like Kira. She makes more than sure that I stay young." They both laughed. "Run! Run! Run!" Steven's sighed + shook his head.

08:45am
"I wish these Paps would move out my way." Kira said to herself. The paparazzi were all around the car taking pictures of Kira + Lexie inside. "Its a good job we dont suffer with epilepsy either." Kira moaned beeping the horn of the car. "What's epilepsy?" asked Lexie playing with her Barbie doll pretending to make her fly. "Dont matter sweetie." Kira replied still beeping the horn at the persistant paparazzi.

10:45am
"Where's Stevie?" asked Carragher. "Still in the showers. Why?" asked Fernando Torres. "The boss wants to speak to him in his office." Steven walked into the changing rooms. "What's up?" he asked as everyone was looking at him. "The boss wants you in his office." said Carragher. Steven sighed. "Tell him I'll be there in 5 minutes."

10:45am
"Who would of thought that something as simple as taking your child to school would take you over 2 hours. Madness!" said Kira as her + Lexie walked in home. Lexie ran off to the living room. Meanwhile outside the paparazzi waited outside for Steven's return home for more pictures of the Gerrards.

10:50am
Knock, knock, knock. "Yes?" came a voice from the other side. "Jamie said you wanted me." asked a nervous Steven on the other side. "Oh yes come in + close the door behind you." Steven done as he was told.

Just as Kira was about to sit down with a nice cup of tea the door went. "Mummy the door." shouted Lexie. "I know sweetie Im going." said Kira going to the door. "Oh hello! Werent expecting you. Come in."

-grace-
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 21:00

oooohhh whos there whats stevie done tell me tell me tell meee

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 21:06

:L

old dog, same tricks

A tall man with dark hair + blue eyes entered the house. "So this is how the better off live." Smiled the man. Kira laughed + led him into the living room. "Mummy who's that?" asked Lexie hiding behind the sofa. "This is David. Its one of mummy's old friends from school." she said. Lexie slowly crawled from behind the sofa + made her way to Kira. "This is Lexie my youngest." she told David. "Your youngest! You have an older one?" he asked. Kira laughed + sat Lexie on her lap. "Yeah another girl. She's five." David looked surprised. "I knew you had children cause it was on the news + in magazines but I didnt know they were five and ..." "three." Kira answered.

Steven took a seat at the desk. "Its about the match on Sunday against Chelsea ..." Steven breathed a sigh of relief. Rafa looked puzzled. "I thought I was in trouble." Laughed Steven. Rafa looked puzzled again. "Why would you be in trouble?" Steven shook his head + smiled.

10:55am
"So what brings you to see me after all this time?" Kira asked. "Just to see how you were doing. After the history we have between us it would be nice to catch up with one another." Kira burst out laughing. "What you laughing at?" David asked. "Our history. Do you forget we were on + off with each other for five years. I know you better than anyone + I know for a fact you aint come here to catch up. Why dont you spit out why you really come instead of making out that your actually interested in what Ive been up to over the years."

10:55am
"We cant afford any slip ups on Sunday against Chelsea. We must win this match. As Captain of this club its your responsibility to make sure everything runs smoothly + no slip ups happen. Its also your job to raise the bar in the game if any slacking starts to happen. Do I make myself clear?" asked Rafa. "Crystal clear." replied Steven. "Right. You may leave now. Thank You." Steven shook Rafa's hand + left.

11:00am
"Well ... Ive been having abit of trouble with a few of the lads + I owe them quite a bit ..." "I knew it!" Kira interrupted shaking her head, "its just like being back in school with you. The only time your interested in me or need me is when you want some money. So how much do you owe these lads?" "£500,000" David said glumly. "What!? You expect me to hand over half a million pounds to you just like that. Your unbelievable! You travel all this way + after not seeing you for ten years or hearing off you for ten years you expect me to just hand it over to you like that!?"

11:00am
"See you Wednesday lads!" Steven shouted to his team mates as he ran to his car to avoid the waiting paparazzi. The paparazzi surrounded his car snapping their cameras taking shots. "How many pictures do they need of me sitting in my car?" Steven said to himself pulling out his car + heading towards the exit where the fans were waiting for autographs.

11:02am
"Well I didnt expect you to just hand it over ..." Kira shook her head. "Your unbelivable! In fact no your worse. I should of expected this from you but I thought after ten years you might of changed but obviously not. Lexie would you go to your room for a sec please? Your not in trouble sweetie its just mummy needs to speak to David alone for a sec." Lexie got off Kira's lap + left the room taking her Barbie Dolls with her.

11:02am
"Bye lads. Take care." said Steven as he wound his window up after signing autographs. He pulled out of Melwood + started heading home with the paparazzi in quick pursuit in cars behind.

11:05am
"I werent coming round just to ask for money. I werent expecting to get money out of you." "But you thought you would try + get some out of me anyway!?" Snapped Kira. "No I ..." "I think you should leave." Kira interrupted. David got up + Kira followed him to the door. "What you waiting for?" Kira asked holding the door open. "Im sorry. I didnt want to come round just for money." Kira shook her head. "David just go." David looked at Kira, sighed + left. Kira shut the door behind him.

-grace-
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 22:04

hahahaha awwww bless tut tut david

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 22:39

lmao

an unimpressed steven gerrard.

12:05pm
Steven pulled into the drive way. The paparazzi's cameras still flashing. Kira was already at the door with Lexie in her arms. "Daddy!" shouted Lexie holding out her arms to Steven as Steven walked up to the door. "And how is Daddy's little girl?" he asked taking Lexie off Kira + kissing Kira on the lips. Lexie just giggled. "Good day?" Kira asked as they entered the house + closed the door behind them. "Weren't too bad I suppose." "I suppose? Dont sound too good." Kira asked sticking the kettle on. "It was just a typical day. Nothing interesting happened but nothing bad went on either." said Steven putting Lexie back on the floor. Kira poured the hot water into the two mugs + handed one over to Steven. "Aaaahhhh! That's just what I needed after today. So what have I missed today then?" Steven asked after taking a sip of his mug of coffee. "Mummy's friend came round." said Lexie before Kira could answer. Steven looked at Kira. "You remember me telling you about David?" Steven nodded. "Well he came round earlier. At first he seemed interested in what I'd been up to over the years but then he was how he used to be + was asking for money!" "He did what!" shouted Steven slamming the empty mug on the counter. "I never gave him any don't worry. I told him to leave + he did." said Kira placing her mug on the counter as well. "How much did he ask for?" asked Steven. Kira didnt answer. "Kira?" "£500,000" "What!? He asked you for half a million? The cheeky shit!" "Steven Lexie's here!" Kira exclaimed nodding towards Lexie who was sitting on the floor next to Steven's feet. "Sorry. I just cant believe the nerve of him!" "I know but he's gone now + I dont think he's gonna be coming back in any hurry." Kira said snuggling up to Steven. Steven put his arms around her. "Well if he ever comes round + does the same again he's gonna have me to deal with!"

-grace-
view post Posted on 6/3/2010, 23:15

oooooh stevies a little angry :lol:

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/3/2010, 00:21

:lol:

private interview.

"Here you go. Sorry it isn't much," said Kira passing Steven + Lexie a plate of sandwiches each. "Not much, what do you think I expect from you? A massive buffet everytime we eat?" Steven said laughing. Kira laughed + sat next to him. "No but at least have a decent meal after training instead of sandwiches," Kira said taking a bite into one. "Well sandwiches is just fine. Infact I was hoping we'd have sandwiches when I was driving back." "Yeah course you were," Kira said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "Oi!" Steven said tickling her.

01:00pm
"Leave the washing up you've only just finished eating." said Steven wrapping his arms around her waist from behind. "I cant," she giggled, "if I left it everytime you said this house would be a mess." Steven kissed her neck. "Well I married you so you were no longer a slave like you were when you were living with your parents so I dont want you working away now." "Funny that. I thought you married me cause you love me" she said looking at him. "I do you fool" Steven said kissing her on the lips. "Daddy come see!" shouted Lexie. "I'll be back in a minute + when I return I want to see you away from that sink," Steven said kissing Kira one more time before finding Lexie. "What's up sweetie?" Steven asked. Lexie pointed to the tv. It was showing Steven + the rest of the Liverpool team training. "Yep thats Daddy." said Steven kissing Lexie on the head. "What you doing there when you're here?" she asked looking confused. "That was Daddy earlier. That's what I was doing when I went work," he said ruffling her hair. "Just running around?" asked Lexie still confused. Steven laughed, "it's not just running around." "What is it then?" Lexie asked.

01:30pm
"Thought you were returning?" Kira said laughing as she walked into the living room seeing Lexie sitting in Steven's arms on the sofa together. "I've been having a private interview" laughed Steven. Kira joined them on the sofa, "oh?" "This one here wanted to know how my job was more than just running." Kira laughed. "And did you find out?" she asked looking at Lexie. "Yep. He has to to help his team win matches by making sure they score goals so they get lots of points + win lots of trophies" said Lexie smiling. "That's my smart little girl" said Steven kissing Lexie. Kira smiled.

-grace-
view post Posted on 7/3/2010, 11:47

awwww how adorable haha morreeee :D

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/3/2010, 12:12

lol grace! :P

lexie makes a good point.

02:00pm
"Well I better get going to fetch Lilly," Kira said getting up off the sofa. Steven looked at the time. "But its only 2. She dont finish school till after 3." Kira buttoned up her coat, "Yeah but you know what those paps are like. It will take me at least an hour to get to the school + I like to be there early anyways so she doesn't panick." "Mummy can I come?" asked Lexie jumping up + down, tugging on Kira's coat. "No sweetie. You stay here with Daddy it'll be easier. Mummy wont be long," she said kissing Lexie goodbye. Steven kissed Kira goodbye + Kira made her way to the car. Just as she expected the Paparazzi were outside the gate with their cameras waiting to take pictures. Every step she took they snapped away getting picture after picture.

02:15pm
"Right now Mummy's gone what shall we do?" asked Steven looking at Lexie. Lexie thought for a moment + then shouted out, "play with my dollies!" Steven laughed, "Im not much of a dolly person to be honest Lex. What about playing football?" Lexie frowned at him, "football's boring," she moaned before leaving Steven alone in the Living Room while she made her way to her Bedroom. Steven sighed. "Why couldn't I have had a boy?" He asked himself.

02:30pm
Kira stopped off at a garage to re-fuel the car. The paparazzi of course was there taking pictures. "Haven't you got anything better to do?" she asked. The Paparazzi carried on taking pictures. "Obviously not," she said getting back into the car.

02:45pm
Steven opened the door to Lexie's Bedroom where Lexie was playing with her dolls on her bed. "Having fun?" he asked. "No not really," said Lexie looking sad. Steven sat next to her on the bed. "What's up sweetie?" "I want you to play with my dollies with me + you wont. Mummy does." "Cause Mummy's a girl," said Steven brushing Lexie's hair behind her ear with his fingers. Lexie was once again confused, "so?" "So Mummy's a girl so she likes playing with dollies + dressing up + doing make-up + stuff + Daddy's a boy so he likes playing football + pool + watching wrestling." "Wrestling?" said Lexie even more confused. "Yeah its people who fight with each other." "But I thought you + Mummy said that fighting with each other is bad." "It is but this is different," said Steven looking confused himself now. "How is it?" Steven paused for a second, "do you know what Lex? That is a good question."

03:00pm
Kira pulled up to school + waited for Lilly-Ella to finish school. The Paparazzi were still around taking pictures. Kira was just ignoring them now though. She pulled out her mobile to see if she had any texts. She had one off Steven. She opened it. "Miss you already xx" it read. Kira smiled + replied back, "Miss you too xx"

mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/3/2010, 19:18

Awww Steven at the end that's so sweet I love it babes. The cheek of him asking you for half a million no wonder steven was angry. Love it x

-grace-
view post Posted on 8/3/2010, 20:43

haha steven getting quizzed by his daughter :lol: to funny

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 9/3/2010, 19:31

:lol:
thank you darlings :P

the school run.

03.20pm
The school children ran out of the school cheering + laughing. Kira got out the car + waited for Lilly-Ella. The paps were close by with their cameras ready to take pictures. They werent allowed too close to the school because it was against the law for them to take photos because of the children. Lilly-Ella came out laughing with her friends with her High School Musical bag swinging. Kira smiled as Lilly-Ella noticed her + started running towards her. "Hey sweetie," Kira said as she hugged Lilly-Ella. "Hey mummy." Kira opened the car door + Lilly-Ella got into the back. Kira got into the car, waited till Lilly-Ella had put her seat belt on + drove off.

03.20pm
"Lilly's finishing school now so shouldnt be long till she's back + then she can play dollies with you." Steven said making the doll he had in his hand bounce up + down. Lexie giggled. "Daddy you're doing it wrong. They dont bounce unless they're on the bouncy castle. Silly." Steven laughed.

03.30pm
"How was school?" Kira asked. "Fun" replied Lilly-Ella looking at the paparazzi out the window who were now taking pictures. "What did you do?" "Maths, english + art" "Did you do anything good in art?" "We painted pictures." "And what did you paint?" "Us" Lilly-Ella said smiling.

03.45pm
Steven sat back in the Living Room. "Im shattered now. Who would of thought that playing with a few dolls would tire you out?" he said to himself. Lexie came + joined him. "When will mummy be home?" she asked. Steven looked at his watch. "Shouldn't be long now Lex." Lexie hugged him.

04.00pm
Kira pulled into the drive way. As the gates to the house closed the flashes from the cameras became less bright. Kira + Lilly-Ella got out of the car + made there way to the front door. "Were back!" shouted Kira closing the front door behind her. Lilly-Ella ran to Steven who came to greet them. Lexie who was in Steven's arms ran to Kira. Steven picked up Lilly-Ella + gave her a kiss as Kira did the same to Lexie.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 9/3/2010, 20:39

Haha bless steven love your family so cute.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 10/3/2010, 17:50

:D
thank you darling :P

laughs, laughs, laughs.

04.30pm
"Look daddy what I made today" said Lilly-Ella smiling as she pulled out a painting. "Wow thats good Lilly" said Steven smiling at the painting that he held in his hand. "That you," said Lilly-Ella pointing to a man with a football, "that's mummy," she said as she pointed to the tallest girl, "that's me," pointing to the girl with the biggest smile "and thats Lexie", she said pointing to the girl with brown hair. "Why has Lexie got brown hair for?" Kira asked confused. "I ran out of yellow paint" Lilly-Ella said taking the painting off Steven. Kira and Steven laughed. "Come on lets go stick it on the fridge." Said Steven taking Lilly-Ella into the kitchen.

05.00pm
Kira was in the kitchen cooking dinner. "Why don't we just go out for something to eat tonight?" Steven asked leaning up the doorway. "You say this every night. Anyone would think you dont like my cooking." Kira said cheekily smiling. "Well now you mention it ..." Kira gasped. "Cheeky!" she giggled throwing a towel at him. Steven caught it laughing and stuck his tongue out. Kira shook her head and carried on cooking.

06.00pm
Dinner was ready and the Gerrard family gathered round the dining table to eat. "Looks great babe" Steven said as he looked at the food. "And you wanted to go out to eat." Kira said sticking her tongue out to him. Steven laughed. "Can we go out somewhere to eat!?" asked Lilly-Ella excited. "Like pizza hut!?" Lexie asked excited also. "No, you've got this now. Ive only just finished cooking," said Kira putting salt on her food. "Oh" Lilly-Ella and Lexie said sadly. "We can go pizza hut tomorrow though" said Kira smiling. "YAY!" Lilly-Ella and Lexie said cheering. "You mean we can actually go out to eat!" Steven said sarcastically pulling a face at Kira. "Shut it you" said Kira winking.

-grace-
view post Posted on 10/3/2010, 19:26

haha that made me laugh :lol: bless youse

30 replies since 6/3/2010, 20:56   287 views