008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

Alex Curran Shows off her curves on holiday

« Older   Newer »
-grace-
view post Posted on 24/2/2010, 17:59

Alex Curran shows off her curves in sequinned bikini on sunshine break in Tenerife
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
4th February 2010

As a half-term treat, it certainly beats trudging around drafty museums.

Alex Curran took daughters Lilly-Ella, six, and three-year-old Lexie off to Tenerife for some early sunshine last week.

She showed off her slender figure in a sequinned bikini as she played with the girls on the beach.

Alex's husband, England player Steven Gerrard, wasn't able to join his wife due to his footballing commitments.

But with both grandmothers on hand, along with Alex's friend Anneli and her son, the family had plenty of company.

However, in her weekly column for OK! magazine Alex said the holiday could have been better.

'We had a nice time but the weather was awful, windy and overcast - there wasn't much time for sunbathing on the beach or by the pool,' she said.

And even when Alex headed off on the Wag's favourite activity - a spot of shopping - the weather caught her out.

'We did a bit of shopping at what we thought was going to be a big mall and it actually turned out to be open air, so we got soaked in the rain.'

Lets hope there was room for Alex's purchases on the way home.

She wrote: 'I brought huge suitcases full of stuff for the girls and I to wear. I hate packing, though – I just throw everything in.

'Steve always says: ‘Are you joking? You’re never going to wear all that!

'Before we went he took the girls to Madame Tussauds as they’ve unveiled a waxwork of him. The girls thought it was so funny to see a waxwork of their daddy!'

Honneymoon
view post Posted on 3/3/2010, 18:40

Very nice article... i can imagine that Aley need much clothes in her holiday and i think it is very funny what Steven said about her. I laughed loudly.

freckles9
view post Posted on 29/3/2010, 11:28

i <3 alex!

Maeva
view post Posted on 18/5/2010, 12:53

Alex is very very nice <3

3 replies since 24/2/2010, 17:59   72 views