newsletter, | forumnews

« Older   Newer »
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 11/9/2009, 17:44

forum newsletter ♥
keeping you in the no about the forum
- - - - - - - - - -

this will be the second time this fourm has had a newsletter
i stopped it becuase many peopl werent recieving them via email.
so this time i will send them via email [the email you used to sign up]
& i will also posted them here to :') This is so everyone will get to read
the information they contain.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 22:20

NUMBER ONE -

Firstly i would like to thank all members who have helped recently with posted picutres, news graphics and generally being actaive. thank you!

However, there are some members that have been unactive since gaining access, or even joining up to the forum. If members do no become active, unfortunately they will loose there access WITHOUT warning!

I would also like to say that since i have started at college, i will no be on here in the day as i will be at college concentrating on my graphic design work. But i will be on at night, so be patient if you have a problem. me and my team will get back to you as soon as possible

Last but not least a new chapter of our official forum fanfic has been posted - please read thank you!

Admin

;summer.
view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 23:48

aha how's collegeeeee :P?

mrsparker
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 13:35

Don't worry about things in the day ill try and do what I can until I start work. :D Hope College is going good I'm bored on my own :(

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 14:27

college is gurddd :P !! been doing things you would do when you first start scohol tis great :lol: !!

and thank you jackie :D

Katta*
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 19:18

got it :o: I really was suprised, cause it's the first time :lol:
anyways, wanted to ay sorry for my abstince the last couple of weeks, but I'm so lazy right now. Hope it'll change soon again. Really miss esp. you girls!

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 20:17

Aww its ok :) it wasnt really aimeda t you anway :) just others that havent been actaive :lol: cause i no youve had no internet and that :) xx

Katta*
view post Posted on 19/9/2009, 09:07

Oh I thought that, but wanted to say so :D

7 replies since 11/9/2009, 17:44   315 views