008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part nine chapters 360 to 401

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 23:00

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Aaron the little charmer!

“What happened Stevie?” Ashley asked as Steven handed him his tea. “That’s what I’m trying to understand, I mean I get the Lucy bit, but what happened to Penny,” Nicola asked confused. “Her dad,” Steven said as he smiled as Aaron stroked Tiegan’s hair. “But why?” Ashley asked confused, “they haven’t seen each other in ages.” Steven laughed a bit. “Because he’s a nutter,” Steven said sighing, “but Ashley this means I want the lads to step up protection of my family.” Ashley smiled and nodded. “I can help too,” Aaron said as he looked at Steven smiling. “I know and you know I have just the job for you,” Steven said as looked at Aaron seriously.

“So you hungry Senorita?” Fernando asked as he came out the changing rooms as she waited outside for him. “I am starving!” Lucy said as she looked at him. “Where do you fancy going?” Fernando asked as he looked at her. “NANDOS!” She exclaimed laughing. “Are you taking the piss?” Fernando asked as he looked at her. “No Nando, it’s a chicken restaurant Mexican style,” Lucy said laughing. “Oh,” Fernando said laughing. “Nothing to do with you,” Lucy said as she laughed as they walked out of Anfield laughing. “I quite like chicken, lets go there,” Fernando said as he kissed her cheek as he put his arm around her.

Xabi opened his front door and sighed. He heard the TV in the living room and sighed. He heard Beckie gently soothe Ellie off to sleep in her cot that was in the living room. He looked in and the guilt just ebbed away at him. “Xabi? Is that you?” Beckie asked as she stood up and walked out the room and looked at him. “Yeah, its me,” Xabi said as he sighed. “You OK, you look a bit pale?” Beckie asked worriedly. “Well that’s what living in Britain does to your Spanish complexion,” Xabi said as he walked into the living room and smiled as he saw Ellie stand up her arms up for him to pick her up. “Daddy,” Ellie said as Xabi picked her up and kissed her head. “How do you do that?” Beckie asked laughing as she walked back in to find Ellie falling asleep on his shoulder. “I love you,” Xabi said suddenly as he looked at her. “Oh yuck, if your going to get all soppy I am out of here,” Joshua said as he ran off.

Tiegan woke up to see Aaron looking at her and smiling. “Aaron?” Tiegan asked as she rubbed her eyes. “Are you OK?” Aaron asked as he kissed her on the cheek. “Of course I am OK,” Tiegan said as she sat up, “And I have told you before don’t kiss me!” Steven laughed as he came back in with Ashley and Nicola. “Right Tiegan, you are staying at Ashley’s tonight with Angel,” Steven said as he came over and put her gently on his lap. “I am not leaving mummy,” Tiegan said seriously. “Don’t worry about mummy and Jasmine, I will be with them,” Steven said as he kissed her gently. “Come on Tiegan… I will look after you…” Aaron said as he grabbed her hand and walked out the room with her.

“Right then, what shall I have?” Fernando said as he looked at the menu. “How about some food?” Lucy suggested cheekily. “I know that, but what meal,” Fernando said not getting the English art of sarcasm. “It was sarcasm Nando,” Lucy said laughing hysterically. “I don’t get English people, especially Scouse, Stevie said to me the other day.. Silly sausage, do I look like a sausage too you Lulu?” Fernando asked getting worked up about it. Lucy burst into laughter so much she started to cry. “What is funny Senorita?” Fernando asked confused. “You, you are so gorgeous when your confused,” Lucy said as she looked at him and laughed.

Xabi sat and watched telly with Ellie on his lap and sighed. “What’s that sigh for?” Beckie asked as she moved her head so she could look at him. “I am just tired,” Xabi said as he looked at the telly. “Why don’t we go up to bed then,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Yeah,” Xabi said as he gently got up and carried Ellie out of the room with him. “Xabi… give me your hand…” Beckie said as gently took his hand. Beckie put his hand on her small bump that was growing suddenly. “It kicked, my baby kicked,” Xabi said as he smiled at her. “Our baby,” Beckie said as she looked at him and smiled. Xabi looked at her guilt filling his eyes. “Senorita,” Xabi whispered as he put his head against her forehead.

Ashley carried in a sleeping Angel and put her gently in the spare room of the small house he lived in with Frankie, Aaron and Michael. “What’s happening Ashley?” Frankie asked as she walked down the stairs after putting Michael to bed. “We have Tiegan and Angel to stay for the night, there’s some problems going on at Stevie‘s house,” Ashley said as he walked out of the spare room. “Is everything OK?” Frankie asked as he laughed as she saw Tiegan pull Aaron in the door. “Everything’s just fine,” Ashley said laughing as he saw Aaron take her to his room, “Aaron you and Tiegan are not sharing a bed!” Tiegan turned around and looked at Ashley. “Don’t worry he will be on the floor,” Tiegan said sighing.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 23:07

more more more please aaron is so funny :P

view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 23:09

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Xabi have you been taking lessons from Steven?

It was three months since we last caught up with the gang and Beckie and Penny were now six months pregnant and getting bigger as the days wore on. And Xabi was staying as far away from Elen as possible. Steven on the other hand was busy doing up the nursery for the arrival of his son. “You have three kids already Steven, your acting as if you have never had a baby before,” Wayne said laughing as he walked into the nursery. “I haven’t had a boy before, look what I got from the Liverpool shop today after training,” Steven said as he held up a Liverpool babygro. Wayne laughed as he gently picked up a crying Jade.

“You want to what?” Penny asked in disbelief as she looked at Beckie laughed. “I want to buy a Spain shirt,” Beckie said laughing. “Stevie will kill you,” Penny said laughing. “So? I am married to a Spaniard,” Beckie said as she looked at her seriously, “and Steven should realize by now that he can’t tell me what to do, I am not his daughter and I am not his wife.” Penny looked at her and laughed as she called up the stairs for Angel and Tiegan. “Do we have to go shopping?” Tiegan asked as she folded her arms in frustration. “You can stay with me if you want?” Steven asked as he gently kissed Penny’s bump. “Yes… is Aaron coming round?” Tiegan asked as she took her coat off and ran into the living room. “Tiegan… get your feet off that coffee table right now young lady,” Steven shouted out as he shook her head. “Right then we better go,” Beckie said as she grabbed her car keys. “Lucy come on time to go,” Penny shouted out as she put Jasmine on her lap.

Xabi looked at his watch he was outside Old Trafford where England were going to play Spain for the first time in his career, against his mates, but he couldn’t think of that, he was going to bump into her. Elen, ever since the kiss, he couldn’t get her out of his mind. “Xabi…” Rio said suddenly as he looked at him as he arrived in his England training kit. Xabi suddenly kissed him on both cheeks to say hello to him. “What the fuck are you doing man,” Rio said as he wiped his cheek in shock. “I was saying hello,” Xabi said as he looked at him. “Maybe that’s OK in Spain too say hello to a bloke by kissing him on the cheek, but in England a simple handshake will do, don’t do that again,” Rio said as he looked at him anger in his eyes. “I thought you were Elen,” Xabi said suddenly. “Why the fuck would I be Elen?” Rio asked confused.

“No Xabi,” Beckie said as she looked through the Spain shirts that were hanging up. “What? They don’t have his name on the back?” Penny asked as she picked up an England shirt with her husbands name on the back. “I am not having this, I am going to speak to the manager,” Beckie said as she pushed Ellie towards the help desk. “Lucy… your dad won’t like that,” Penny said as she saw Lucy pick up a Torres Spain shirt. “Dad doesn’t like most things, he is a miserable sod,” Lucy said as she picked up a Gerrard shirt too. “Why are you buying two shirts?” Penny asked as she looked at her. “I am going to cut them in half and sow them together so I have one shirt,” Lucy said as she looked at Penny who laughed.

“Don’t matter,” Xabi said as he went to talk into the stadium. “Why would Elen come here 5 hours before kick off?” Rio asked laughing. “Just leave it,” Xabi said sighing. “Oh my God, your not are you?” Rio asked suddenly. “Not what?” Xabi asked gulping. “Shagging Lampard’s missus,” Rio said as he started to get excited. “No…” Xabi said as he looked at him. “Really? Then why did you think I was her?” Rio asked laughing. “Because…” Xabi said getting frustrated. “I can’t believe you Xabi, you sly old dog, you shagging Lampards missus,” Rio said laughing. “It’s not like that,” Xabi said seriously.

“Tiegan, we have to leave now,” Steven said as he looked at his watch as he banged on her bedroom door. “In a minute I am getting ready,” Tiegan shouted out. Steven walked in and looked at her and smiled. “Look at you in your little kit,” Steven said as he smiled at her. “Unlike mummy I don’t need to buy a new one as I am not having baby,” Tiegan said as she smiled at him. Steven laughed as he did up her laces on her trainers. “Come on are you ready,” Steven said as he kissed her cheek. “Daddy are you going to kick Xabi’s butt?” Tiegan asked laughing.

“Excuse me are you the manager?” Beckie asked as she walked up to the Customer service desk. “Yes I am, is there a problem?” the manager said as he looked at Ellie and smiled. “I was wondering why you don’t sell Spain shirts with Alonso on the back of them,” Beckie said as she pointed to where the Spain shirts were. “He isn’t in as much demand as the other players madam, but for just ten pounds extra we could print his name on the back for you,” the manager said apologetically. “Ten pounds?! What a rip off well, I suppose I will have too then,” Beckie said as she passed him two Spain shirts.

“So it was just a kiss?” Rio asked laughing as he looked at Xabi. “Yes, but I was attracted to her, I let it happen,” Xabi said annoyed with himself. “Xabi don’t go there, I know what its like to be cheated on,” Rio said seriously. “I don’t want to cheat on Beckie,” Xabi said seriously. “Good, but it would be funny on Frank Lampard, you shagging his missus, hilarious!” Xabi looked at him and smiled. “He is alright you know,” Xabi said giggling. “Lampard is never alright,” Rio said seriously as he walked into the stadium, “Oh and Xabi, don’t kiss me again please!”

“We ready lads,” Steven said as he pushed Jasmine and held Tiegan’s hand as he walked in the changing room. “Steven, why are your kids here?” Terry Venables said as he looked at him. “Well unless you want me to leave them at home on their own, Penny will be here soon with Angel to take them to the stands,” Steven said as he sat down. “Fine… right then… this is our first Euro qualifier now, now I know your friends with some of the lads from Spain,” Terry said seriously. “Fernando is going to get it,” Rio said laughing.

“Right then, we ready to take our seats,” Toni said as she gently carried Jack up the stairs. “Jasmine, walk a bit quicker will you,” Carly said as she sighed. “She’s only 4 leave her alone,” Coleen said as she sighed at her annoyed. “Aaron, can you go down to the changing rooms and get Tiegan and Jasmine for me?” Penny asked as she yawned. “Sure thing Auntie Penny,” Aaron said as he ran down the stairs towards the tunnel. “Excuse me where are you going?” the steward asks Aaron. “I am going to see my daddy,” Aaron said as he looked at him. “Who is your dad?” the steward asked. “Ashley Cole,” Aaron said as he looked at him, “and I have been asked by Steven Gerrard’s wife to get Tiegan and Jasmine Gerrard.” Steward smiled at him. “Is everything OK Aaron?” Beckie asked as she stood beside him with Joshua and Ellie.

“Daddy?” Tiegan asked as Steven put his England shirt on. “Yes darling?” Steven said as he put his gel in his hair. “Good luck,” Tiegan said as she smiled at him. “Thank you darling,” Steven said as he kissed her on the cheek. “Right then Tiegan you ready to go and see mummy?” Beckie asked suddenly as she walked into the England dressing room. “What the hell are you wearing?” Steven asked as he saw her Spain shirt. “Its called a football shirt, your wearing one too,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Your wearing a Spain one!” Steven exclaimed in shock. “Well my husband is Spanish,” Beckie said as she started to get angry. “But your English!” Steven exclaimed. “And your point is? Look it has nothing to do with you if I wear an England shirt, a Spanish shirt or a green shirt with pink spots on it, I am not your wife and you can’t tell me what I can or can’t wear, you got that?” Beckie said going bright red in anger. “Yeah Stevie, listen to the woman,” Frank Lampard said laughing. “Don’t call me woman, I have a name and it’s Beckie, got that?” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Auntie Beckie… come on… Daddy good luck…” Aaron said as he gave Ashley a big cuddle.

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 07:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hqhahah beckie aww bless aaron and tigan are so sweet more more more please

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 12:35

it must be true love with them :lol:

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 15:09

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Friends vs. Friends.

David Beckham stood at the front of the line rolling his neck as he looked around and saw Raul walk towards the front for Spain. Steven stood behind David and sighed as he took his mascots hand and laughed as he saw Xabi walk out as he lipstick on the side of his mouth. “Had a bit of passion did you mate?” Steven asked as he touched his lips. “What?” Xabi asked as he looked away guiltily. “You got lipstick on your mouth,” John said giggling as he walked out of the changing room. Rio looked at him and shook his head.

“You OK Beckie you look fuming?” Penny asked as she sat next to her in the disabled area. “I am sorry Penny, but sometimes you are married to a complete moron,” Beckie said as she parked up Ellie’s pram. “Oh I know,” Penny said laughing. “He told me off for wearing a Spain shirt, I am married to a Spanish player,” Beckie said fuming. “You can marry Stevie if you want,” Penny said as she looked at him laughing. “God no, being married to Xabi is bad enough,” Beckie said laughing. “Here comes daddy,” Angel said as she stood up clapping. “And my daddy too,” Joshua said clapping.

“Ready for England to kick your butt!” John exclaimed as he shook Fernando’s hand. “Ready for Nando to kick your butt?” Fernando asked as he laughed. Frank shook Xabi’s hand and Xabi felt sick, he had just been snogging his girlfriends face off. “Oi Xabi, la parada que mira fijamente en el vagabundo de Lampard y comienzo que juega,” Fernando shouted out laughing. Xabi looked at him and laughed and shouted back: Oi no el culo de Lampard... El culo de Beckie...

“I am starving,” Lucy said as she sat down next to Penny in her half Spanish and England shirt. “You trying carrying a baby,” Penny and Beckie said seriously as they looked at their bellies. “What do you mean?” Lucy asked confused. “Your hungry 24/7 no matter what, you just want to eat,” Penny said laughing. “Even when you think you can’t possibly eat anymore, the baby just wants more,” Beckie said shaking her head laughing. “You know what I have a craving for, vinegar I could drink the stuff,” Penny said seriously. “Mustard and pickle sandwiches for me,” Beckie said as she got one out of her handbag. “Oh that is rank,” Lucy said seriously. “But gorgeous…. GOAL!” Beckie screamed suddenly.

“Fucking hell,” Steven screamed in fury at Frank Lampard. “Why you screaming at me for?” Frank yelled back at him. “You fucking could of got back,” Steven screamed so cross he could of killed him. “Why didn’t you get back,” Frank yelled back at him. “Fuck off,” Steven said as he stormed off towards the half way line. “Guys we are a team,” David said as he looked at them sternly. “Sorry,” Steven said as he waited for Owen and Wayne to kick off again.

“Well I think I am going to stay here for half time,” Penny said as she heard the whistle go. “I need to go and get some food,” Beckie said as she stood up and took the brakes off the pushchair, “do you want anything?” Penny shook her head. “Thanks,” Penny said as hugged Jasmine tightly. “Let me and Lucy take them for something to eat,” Beckie offered as she saw Tiegan get restless. “Yeah OK,” Penny said as she laughed as Tiegan rushed passed her too the others for food.

“What the fuck was that lads?” Steven asked the lads as he looked at them all fuming. “I know we played like shit,” Michael said in agreement. “We lost one match, big fucking deal,” Frank said sighing. “Not a big fucking deal, your playing for your fucking country!” Steven exclaimed at him. “I was thinking about Xabi kissing me,” Rio said suddenly. “WHAT THE FUCK!” John & Ashley exclaimed as they turned towards him. “Why the hell do you want Xabi to kiss you?” Garry asked turning to face him. “No he kissed me,” Rio said as he looked at everyone. “Why the hell would he kiss you for?” Joe Cole asked laughing. “I am hot,” Rio said as he preened his eyebrows, “Why wouldn’t Xabi want me!” Steven looked at them in disbelief. “I don’t believe you guys, being more interested in Rio’s gay love life then our country losing, I can’t be fucking bothered with you lot, did you see those fans, the fans that pay to see us, and we play like fucking shit.. What you going to say in the after match interviews, I am sorry England I was to occupied with Xabi Alonso my secret gay lover!” With that Steven stormed out slamming the changing room door.

He bumped into Xabi who was outside the away teams dressing room. “Stevie about…” Xabi said sighing. “I am sorry Xabi… I just hate losing…” Steven said as he looked at him. Xabi and Steven had an argument on the pitch about a throw in. “So how long as it been going on for?” Steven asked suddenly. “I KNEW RIO COULDN’T KEEP HIS FUCKING MOUTH SHUT,” Xabi said as he looked at Stevie so annoyed. “So it’s true, you kissed him!” Steven exclaimed. “Oh that, I was only saying hello,” Xabi said as he tried to make it sound like that was what he was thinking. “Yeah well don’t say hello to me like that, I could think of better people to kiss than Rio though, but what ever rocks your boat mate, fancy a pint?” Steven asked as he walked towards the lounge. “No I have to meet someone,” Xabi said as he looked at him. “Rio, is it!” Steven said laughing.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 15:18

hahahaha :lol: bloody hell bless them

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 15:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha bless!! omg hes cheating on beckie who would have thought that

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 15:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Affairs & Labours of the heart.

Xabi waited outside Old Trafford which seemed like for donkey years, when he heard her Spanish giggle. “Hola Xabi,” Elen said as she kissed him gently on the lips. “Elen…” Xabi said as he sighed. “What Xabi? You don’t like me kissing you?” Elen asked as she fluttered her eyelashes. “This can’t happen, I am married,” Xabi said as he looked at her. “So? No one will find out,” Elen said as she got closer.

“You alright babe?” Steven said as he kissed Penny on the cheek. “I am OK, but are you?” Penny asked concerned as she looked at him. “I am fine, just pissed off with the performance,” Steven said as he sighed and took a sip of his pint. “Don’t take it out on Xabi, I saw you push him,” Beckie said as she pointed at him seriously. “Look I am sorry, I just don’t like losing,” Steven said as he sighed. “Well I suppose as its you I will forgive you,” Beckie said as she smiled at him. Steven smiled at her. “Anyone want another drink?” Steven asked as he got up. “Orange juice,” Penny & Beckie said in unison.

“Fernando!” Lucy said as she saw him enter the family lounge. “Senorita,” Fernando said as he kissed her cheek. “You played brilliantly,” Lucy said as she put her hand on his. “No I didn’t, I didn’t score,” Fernando said sadly. Lucy laughed. “You strikers are so selfish,” Lucy said laughing. “Hey, I just want to help the team, but I don’t think your dad saw it as that,” Fernando said laughing. “My dad is just a moody bastard at times, Tiegan gets it from him,” Lucy said laughing as she saw Tiegan fold her arms across her chest in a huff. “Yes I wouldn’t mess with Tiegan, she’s scary,” Fernando said laughing. “Fernando she is five,” Lucy said laughing.

“Elen…” Xabi said as he took a deep breath. “Let yourself go Xabi,” Elen said as she kissed him on the lips. Xabi kissed her back again and groaned as her hand travelled down his stomach. “I know you want it Xabi…” Elen said as she kissed his nipple through his T-shirt. “Elen…” Xabi groaned as he kissed her again. “You like that don’t you,” Elen said as she pushed him up against a wall. Xabi groaned as he heard his zip go from his jeans.

“Aaron, stop doing that,” Tiegan said as she looked at him hands on her hips. “What?” Aaron said as he looked at her and did a cheeky smile. “Stop blowing bubbles in your drink,” Tiegan said as she sighed. “Your such a moody cow,” Lucas said as he looked at her. “No she isn’t she is lovely,” Aaron said as he kissed her gently on the lips. “Aaron, what you doing with my daughter mate?” Steven shouted out laughing. “I love her Uncle Stevie,” Aaron said as he smiled at him.

“I am just going to get some fresh air,” Beckie said as she got up and looked at Stevie and Penny. “OK, you take care though, don’t want you going into labour,” Steven said laughing. “I won’t,” Beckie said as she kissed him on the head gently. Beckie walked out of the stadium and took a deep breath. She looked around and saw something that made her giggle, some randy couple having it off against the wall. “Couldn’t they wait until they get home,” Beckie said laughing as she laughed to herself.

“Oh Xabi,” Elen giggled as she pulled down her skirt. Beckie’s head shot up as she heard the name Xabi. She walked towards the couple and her eyes pricked with tears as she saw him and her just standing there. Xabi saw her look at him and his heart started beating faster and faster. “Fuck Beckie, I…” Xabi said as he walked towards. Beckie didn’t say anything she just punched him so hard he nearly fell backwards. Beckie walked off as fast as her pregnant self could, telling herself not too cry.

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 16:09

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

i knew that would happen and i have a feeling he wont be forgiven!!
bless tiegan and aaron haha lucas

more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 16:32

ha ha aaron and tiegan are so cute

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 16:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Scouse love

“Stevie,” Beckie said as she walked into the players lounge. Steven turned around and saw her tear stained face. “Hey what’s wrong?” Steven asked as he stood up and walked towards her. “I hate him Stevie,” Beckie said as she put her arms around him and sobbed on his shoulder. “Hate who? What’s happened?” Steven asked as he gently rubbed her back soothingly. “Xabi…” Beckie said as she tried to talk through the tears. “What has he done?” Steven asked gently. “I caught him,” Beckie said as she looked at him, her mascara running down her face. Xabi walked in a gulped as he saw her crying on Steven’s shoulder. “What the fuck have you done to her?” Jamie asked as he walked towards the drama that was happening.

“Senorita…” Xabi said as he gently touched her back. “Don’t fucking touch me,” Beckie shouted as she looked at him. “Xabi… just leave her alone…” Steven said as he gave him a dirty look. “It was a mistake Beckie,” Xabi said as he looked at her. “It was no mistake… you looked like you enjoyed it from where I was standing,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Xabi… tell me you didn’t,” Steven said as he looked at him, his eyes full of fury.

“Steven, it wasn’t anything,” Xabi said as he looked at his mate. “You were shagging fucking Elen how wasn’t that anything?” Beckie screamed at him. “ELEN!” Frank yelled as he dropped his pint glass in shock. “Yeah Frank, your girlfriend and my husband have been shagging,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Beckie…” Xabi said as looked at her. “XABI IS THIS FUCKING TRUE!” Steven exclaimed as he looked at his mate with fury and anger. “Steven this has nothing to do with you,” Xabi said as he looked at him.

“You have cheated on your wife, who happens to be one of my best mates, so it does have something to do with me,” Steven said as he looked at him. “And you have cheated on your wife too, so don’t you dare take the moral high ground with me,” Xabi said as he looked at him seriously. “Xabi Alonso, you never change, you were like this at school,” Fernando said in Spanish as he looked at him as he stood up. “Fernando, this is nothing like school, it was a mistake,” Xabi said back in Spanish. “You could never keep your dick in your pants,” Fernando said in disgust. “WILL EVERYONE JUST FUCKING SHUT UP,” Beckie screamed as she threw a pint glass at Xabi.

“Now see what you have done,” Steven said as he looked at Xabi with anger and pain. “Its just between me and Beckie… not you and the rest of the group,” Xabi said as he looked at him. “You got involved with me and Penny when I shagged Alex,” Steven said seriously. “CAN YOU SHUT UP, ITS NOT ABOUT YOU AND ALEX, ITS ABOUT XABI AND THAT SPANISH SLUT,” Beckie screamed as she tried to throw a table. “Beckie what are you doing, for fucks sake,” Steven said as he stopped her.

“I AM GOING TO KILL YOU,” Frank suddenly screamed as he launched himself onto Xabi. “Lampsy…” John said as he tried to pull him away. “YOU SHAGGED ME FUCKING MISSUS,” Frank screamed at him as tears rolled down his cheeks. “I am sorry,” Xabi whispered as he looked at him. “No your not, because you got your leg over, your just sorry you were caught,” Frank said as he punched him again. “Lampsy…” John said as he pulled him away again. “Let me kill him,” Frank said as he tried to punch him again. “Right lets all calm down,” Steven said as he looked at the kids looking at them all. “I don’t want to calm down,” Frank yelled as he kicked over a table that hit Xabi right in the chest.

“I AM FED UP OF ALL YOUR LOT STICKING YOUR NOSES IN, STEVIE TAKE ME HOME!” Beckie screamed as she picked up a glass and threw it down on the floor so hard that everyone looked at her. “Beckie… forgive me..” Xabi said as he rubbed his cut eye from the earlier hit. “Rot in hell Xabi Alonso…” Beckie said as Stevie took her out of the room.

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 16:42

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

seee john and stevie have to sort it out blimey xabi rude and naughty!!
more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 16:55

more more more please :P

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 17:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Hot chocolate and cuddles

“Steven, I will be fine by myself,” Beckie said as Steven helped her out of the car. “I am not leaving you by yourself,” Steven said as he opened the house door and sighed. “I won’t be I have the kids,” Beckie said seriously. “You are staying and that’s final,” Steven said as he turned on the TV and sighed. “You can’t tell me what to do Stevie,” Beckie said as she gently put Ellie on her lap. “I know I can’t but I can look after you,” Steven said as he sat down next to her.

“Stress? I was going to be there for my friend that is all,” Penny said as she walked into Wayne and Coleen’s house. “I know but you know Stevie, always worrying about you,” Wayne said as he passed her a cup of coffee. “Did the kids get off to sleep alright?” Penny asked as she yawned. “Yeah, Jasmine is with Coleen and Jade,” Wayne said as he sat next to her. “I hope Frank is OK,” Penny said suddenly as she looked at the TV. “I actually feel sorry for him,” Wayne said as he sighed. “Beckie as well, I hate Xabi,” Penny said as she shook her head. “I never thought he was capable, saying that Stevie did,” Wayne said as he didn’t think what he was saying.

“Lampsy can I get you anything?” John said as Frank sat down in his hotel room. “A shotgun?” Frank said as he downed his whiskey. “Mate…” John said as he touched his shoulder gently. “HOW COULD SHE DO IT TOO ME, WITH THAT SPANISH TOSSER!” Frank yelled as he threw his whiskey glass at the wall. “I know mate, did Toni know?” Frank asked suddenly. “Of course she didn’t, she is just as shocked mate,” John said gently. “How could she mate? How could she do it too me,” Frank said as he burst into tears again. “Oh mate, it will be OK,” John said as he hugged his best mate.

“Here,” Steven said as he passed her a hot chocolate in her room. “I don’t want it,” Beckie said as she sighed. “There’s some toast on its way too,” Steven said as he sat next to her and stroked her hand. “I am not hungry,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “You need to eat for the baby,” Steven said gently as he walked towards his kitchen. “I hate him Stevie,” Beckie said suddenly as she looked at him, “I don’t want his baby.” Steven looked at her. “You are having his baby, but I will look after you,” Steven said as he walked out of the room and down the stairs.

“Penny I am sorry, I didn’t think,” Wayne said as he walked towards her. “No your right, who would of thought eh?” Penny said as she looked at him. “Steven didn’t mean to hurt you,” Wayne said gently. “Well he did, twice, twice when I was pregnant,” Penny said as she looked at him tears in his eyes. “Steven was always the sensible one at school, we always had to rely on him to get us out of trouble,” Wayne said seriously, “he and Alex were never right for each other, I knew she was a slag before he did.”

“I loved Elen the moment I laid eyes on her,” Frank said as he took a sip of his whiskey and looked at John. “I know you did,” John said as he sighed. “How could you do it to her?” Frank asked suddenly as he looked at his mate. “Do what Frank,” John asked confused. “Cheat on Toni, how could you?” Frank asked getting angry. “I hate myself for it Frank,” John said seriously. “I love her Frank, I would have given her the world, I wanted a baby with her,” Frank said as he looked at Jack asleep in his bouncy chair.

“You idiot,” Fernando said as he passed Xabi a coffee. “Don’t hold back,” Xabi said as he looked at his mate. “I won’t, what were you thinking?” Fernando said as he sat next to him. “I wasn’t thinking OK, I was stupid,” Xabi said as put his head in his hands. “Your married, no other woman should go near you when your married, you have kids, she’s pregnant, I would never ever treat Lucy like that, never!” Fernando said as he looked at his mate in fury. “Yeah well you will, as she’s too young to shag you,” Xabi said as he looked at him.

Steven came up with her toast. “What is that?” Beckie asked as she looked at the toast. “It‘s toast,” Steven said as he looked at her confused. “That’s not toast, that’s been cremated and waiting for scattering,” Beckie said as she looked at it. “Cheeky bitch,” Steven said laughing as he looked at her. “You know me by now,” Beckie said as she took a bite and pulled a face. “Its not that bad, shut up and eat it,” Steven said laughing as he looked at her. “I don’t like burnt toast,” Beckie said as she looked at him sadly. “Come here you messy pup,” Steven said laughing as he wiped crumbs away from her mouth. “I am not messy,” Beckie said defiantly. Steven leant in and gently kissed her on the lips and pulled away and smiled. “Now get some sleep and don’t worry I will look after you,” Steven said as he walked out and turned off the light.

“Why did he shag her then?” Penny asked getting upset. “Because he was drunk, and Alex tricked him the second time, he would never hurt you on purpose,” Wayne said as he rubbed her arm gently. “I hate him for doing it to me at times, I feel sick when I think of him with her,” Penny said seriously. “Don’t think about it then, you and Steven have three gorgeous children and one on the way, he wouldn’t jeopardise it,” Wayne said as he walked towards the stairs, “now sleep you need to keep your strength up for the baby.”

“I won’t as I am still a fucking virgin,” Fernando shouted out to Xabi. “WHAT?” Xabi exclaimed. “I am not like you guys, I don’t think with my dick, I think with my heart, I won’t ever cheat on Lucy, because I won’t shag her, I will make love to her, when we are married, and unlike you my marriage vows will mean something to me, I won’t sleep with the nearest Spanish slut,” Fernando said as he threw his coffee mug at the wall, “maybe you should grow up and start thinking of your kids and what’s importan

143 replies since 2/7/2009, 23:00   988 views