008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part eight chapters 312 to 359

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 15:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 312 - Sexy Senoritas

The lads walked into the bar just in front of the girls and went to their area of the bar. "Right then lads, lets get drinking," Dan said as he rubbed his hands and walked towards the bar. "Just a water for me please," Xabi said seriously. The others burst out laughing. "Xabi you can not just have a glass of water on your stag night," Steven said laughing hysterically. "I can and I will," Xabi said as he sat down, "I dont want a hang over on my wedding night." Steven walked off with Dan laughing. "Can we have 8 pints of stella and 8 vodka shots and one very strong vodka and tonic water please," Steven said as he winked at Dan. "You naughty boy," Dan said laughing.

"Right then girls, lets get the drinks in," Penny said as she pushed herself behind the bar and winking at Steven as he got his drinks. "cocktails?" Coleen asked as she looked around. "fuck yes I need a good cocktail," Nicola said laughing. Penny started to make them when a punter came up to her and winked at her. "Hello gorgeous, so what's a gorgeous girl like you doing in a place like this?" he asked as he winked at her. "I own the joint with my mates," Penny said as she giggled. Steven looked on carefully and then walked behind the bar and put his arms around her and snogged her. "Ohhh Stevie boy is jealous," Nicola said giggling loudly.

Frank handed Aaron, Tiegan and Lucas their juice and chocolate. "Would you like to watch telly?" Frank asked as he sat down next to Aaron. "Why are you asking us, its my house, you should ask me if you can watch telly," Tiegan said as she looked him up and down. Lucas started to giggle as Aaron gave him a dirty look. "Now dont speak to me like that or I'll have to tell your daddy," Frank said seriously. "Go on then, he dont like you anyway," Tiegan said as she rolled her eyes, even though she was only 3, she was just like her father, stubborn and rude. "Your daddy and I are fine," Frank said through gritted. "My daddy and uncle Stevie call you fat Frank," Lucas said laughing.

"Right then Xabi, one water," Stevie said as he put down the water in front of him. "Getting a bit jealous were you?" Wayne asked laughing. "No, I just wanted to snog my wife that's all," Steven said seriously. "Yeah yeah," Dan said laughing as he downed his vodka shot, "man that was good!" Jamie rubbed his hands together and started to laugh. "What's so funny?" Michael asked looking at him. "If you weren't with your partners who else in the gang would you shag?" Jamie asked seriously. "Ohhhh thats a hard one," Steven said sighing. "Yours normally is, the amount of times you have sex," Rio said laughing.

"Right then Beckie, get that down your gob," Penny said laughing as she knocked her Tequila slammer down her throat. "fucking hell girl, your going for it tonight," Beckie said laughing as she pulled a face and chocked on hers. "This is the first hen night I ain't been pregnant," Penny said laughing, "I am fucking going to get hammered!" The girls laughed as she knocked back her cocktail. "Right then girls, how about we play a little game," Liz said laughing, "Marks out of ten for the blokes we've shagged!"

"Lucas, me and your daddy used to go to school together and we werent the best of friends, but we're OK now," Frank said seriously as he sipped his coffee. "I dont like you Frank, you used to be my idol," Aaron said suddenly, "but you laughed at me when my mummy died, thats not nice." Frank looked at him and sighed. "I'm sorry Aaron," Frank said looking at him. "NO YOUR NOT, WHEN MY MUMMY DIED YOU ALL LAUGHED AND TOLD DADDY TO LEAVE THE LITTLE KID, YOUR EVIL!" Aaron shouted at him crying his eyes out.

"Penny," Wayne said laughing as he winked at Steven. "You want to shag my wife?" Steven asked looking at him eyes open wide. "Well fit she is," Wayne said laughing, "Well fitter than your ex anyway." The lads laugh. "Who would you shag Stevie?" Rio asked as he downed another pint. "Ohhh I dont know, maybe Beckie," Steven said winking at Xabi. "Hey she's my senorita and besides shagging in the toilets aint her style," Xabi said laghing the 4 'waters' taking affect on him. "OHHHHH XABI IS TURNING INTO A bitch!" Dan shouted out laughing.

"1 out of 10, dont be stupid, Jamie has to be better than that," Coleen said giggling. "Nah he's got a small dick," Nicola said laughing. "SHUT UP NO HE AIN'T!" Penny shouted out laughing. "Alright then how's Stevie?" Nicola asked laughing. "10/10 baby," Penny said as she downed another vodka shot. "So he has a big one then?" Beckie asked laughing. "Oh yeah and he knows what to do with it," Penny said laughing. The girls burst into laughter. "So does Stevie G make you pant?" Coleen asked laughing. "OH YES BABY!" Penny screamed loudly. The girls burst into laughter as the lads looked over shaking their heads.

"Aaron dont cry its OK," Frank said as he looked at him. "I was only five and you treated me like crap, one signature, thats all I wanted," Aaron said sniffling, "and when my mummy died all you did was laugh, I just want my mummy!" Aaron burst into tears. Lucas and Tiegan stood up and put their arms around him. "It's OK Aaron, you can share my mummy," Tiegan said as she cuddled him too. "You can share my mummy too," Lucas said as he looked at him.

"I'd fuck all of them," Rio said laughing. "Nah, I dont think you could last that long," Steven said laughing. "Have you heard the noises he and Rebecca make?" Garry asked laughing. "Nah, i dont listen out for noises, I'm too busy making Penny scream herself," Steven said laughing. "What by her looking at your face," Dan said laughing. "Oh fuck off you wanker," Steven said as he threw a crisp at him. "Ohhh temper temper!" Dan said laughing. "I would fuck Elen," Xabi said suddenly.

Coming up: Ashley vs Frank, Penny flirts with a new lad, Xabi and Stevie get close.

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 15:58

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo more more more please
bless little aaron! awww lucas and tiegan sharing thier mummys

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 17:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 313- Fights and Slappers

Lucas grabbed the phone on the side and found Ashley's mobile number on Steven's house phone speed dial. Ashley felt his phone ring, and looked confused as he saw Stevie home flash across his screen. "Frank... what's happened?" Ashley asked in a panic. Wayne and Stevie stood up as they heard that. "Uncle Ashley... its Lucas, I'm no where near as fat Frank am I?" Lucas asked laughing. "No Lucas your not, what's up?" Ashley asked laughing. "Uncle Ashley, Fat Frank has made Aaron cry," Lucas said as he stuck his tounge out Frank. "He's what? OK Lucas, tell Aaron daddies coming," Ashley said as he stood up and put his jacket on has he hung up. "What's up? Do you need us to come?" Steven asked as he too stood up. "No its OK, I have to do this on my own," Ashley said as he walked out.

"I have to say I find sex really boring," Rebecca said suddenly. "How the fuck is sex boring," Liz said laughing, "I love it!" Penny laughed. "We know all about you and your Agger magic," Penny said laughing. "Oh yeah says you with three kids and your not even 21!" Liz exclaimed laughing. "Why do you find sex boring?" Coleen asked as she looked at Rebecca. "I just look up at the ceiling and thing, Rio just get on with it, please," Rebecca said sighing. "Rio's got a good technique then," Liz said laughing.

"DADDY!" Aaron said as he ran into Ashley's arms crying. "It's alright son, daddies here," Ashley said as he patted his head gently. "I want mummy," Aaron said as he sniffed his tears away. "I know you do, but mummys with the angels, but daddy is here," Ashley said as he gave the nastiest look he could give to Frank. "Your not my real daddy," Aaron said as he looked into Ashleys eyes. "I know but I love you like you really was my son, I'm not leaving you ever, Aaron Lennon-Cole, your my son," Ashley said as he wiped his sons tears away. "Ashley I am so sorry," Frank said as he looked at his old mate. "Save it Frank, hes 7 years old and he has lost both his parents, and you go and remind him, what is it with you? Do you love watching people suffer and in pain? One autograph he wanted, but oh no Frank Lampard is too big for autographs, when Jasmine was ill, all you cared about was getting one up on Stevie, you didn't care about a baby girl who was dying, your jealous of him and JT, its pathetic, grow the fuck up and get out of this house," Ashley screamed at him and then laughed as he saw Tiegan give him a round of applause.

Suddenly the lights went out at the WAGz bar. "HE'S HERE!" Liz screamed as he saw a sailor walk in and the full monty music started. "What the fuck have you done?" Beckie asked as the sailor walked towards them. "Hey its a hen night, it needs naked men," Liz said innocently. "Oh Stevie boy, your wife is really looking at that sailor," Wayne said laughing as he could see Stevie's face go bright red in jealousy. "shit, why didn't I think of a stripper," Rio and Dan said in unison. "OFF, OFF!" They suddenly heard the girls chant.

Ashley sat on the sofa hugging Aaron and Tiegan as Lucas sat down next to them drinking a glass of milk watching telly. "Uncle Ashley is my daddy out on the pull?" Tiegan asked him suddenly. Ashley laughed loudly. "Dear God no, your mummy is the only girl he loves, and if he did, Auntie Liz and Nicola will kill him," Ashley said giggling. "Does daddy love me?" Tiegan asked as she looked at Ashley. "Of course he does, why do you ask?" Ashley asked worriedly. "Daddy loves Angel and Jasmine more, I'm just naughty," Tiegan said sadly.

"Oh what a stomach you have," Penny said as she rubbed baby oil on it. "Ohhh Stevie boy, your wife is having a great time," Dan said laughing as he saw Steven's face go bright red as he saw his wife rubbing baby oil on him. "If your nipples get that hard from someone playing with them, whats your dick going to be like," Liz said cackling. "Oh that is disgusting," Rebecca said giggling. "Hey it looks pretty impressive from here!" Beckie said laughing. "fucking get your dick out!" Penny shouted out laughing. "Oh dear Penny, did you see the look Steven just gave you," Coleen said laughing.

"You know what I love this song," Wayne said as he downed another pint of beer. "Yeah me too, fancy a dance Wazza?" Rio asked as he staggered up. "Oh Rio, I thought you'd never ask me, this is a dream come true," Wayne said as he wiped away an imaginary tear. "You two are pissed," Steven said laughing as he put down his pint and laughed with the rest of the lads. "Come on Xabi, dance with us," Wayne said as he grabbed Xabi's hand. "No, Xabi tired," Xabi said slurring slightly. Steven spat his beer out in laughter. "Come on Xabi, dance," Rio said as he started to dance around him.

"I'm spinning around, move out of my way," Xabi sung drunkenly as he smimmied around the dance floor with Rio and Wayne. "Are you pissed Xabi?" Rio asked laughing as he danced around Rebecca laughing his head off. "No... I've been on the waters," Xabi said seriously laughing. "More like the vodkas," Wayne said laughing as he looked at Dan cackling. "STEVIE WHERE THE fuck ARE YOU?" Beckie called out as he she caught Xabi swaying from side to side leaning on Wayne to support. "Calm down Beckie, its his stag night, he needs to be pissed," Steven said laughing, but soon stopped when Beckie slapped him. "OUCH!" Rio and Wayne said laughing. "Come on Xai, lets go home," Steven said as he put his arm around Xabi and walked off home. "OK my captain," Xabi said giggling.

"Night night daddy," Aaron said sleepily as Ashley held him tightly. "Night night son," Ashley said as he kissed his head. "Night night Uncle Ashley," Tiegan & Lucas said as they snuggled up together. As they slept peacefully and the others got home to get ready for the wedding of the century, Steven and Xabi collapsed on the bed drunk and cuddling.

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 17:16

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ohh haha stevie stop cheating on penny!!
awww tiegan! bless her does daddy love me? AWWW

more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 18:51

:) ha ha ha how funny

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 20:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 314 - Drooling and Cold feet

Steven woke up and looked down and took a double take, instead of seeing his wife laying on his chest, he found a snoring and drooling Xabi there. "Xabi, get off me," Steven said as he tried to push him off him. Xabi snored in reply. "Xabi wake up and stop drooling on my chest, your as bad Jasmine when she is teething," Steven said groutchily. "Well, well I didn't think you had married a bloke!" a person suddenly exclaimed as he walked in. "GRATTY!" Steven exclaimed shocked.

"Wakey wakey!" Liz shouted out as she banged on Penny's door as she drunkenly snored still. "Is she up yet?" Beckie asked annoyed as she walked towards the door, "and where is that husband of hers, this is a disaster! Xabi was legless last night, my bridesmaid won't wake up, Stevie's gone AWOL and your waddling around like a duck," Beckie said in a panic. "Don't blame me for that, that's Dan's fault," Liz said laughing. Beckie smiled at her as she heard a groan come from the bed. "Penny time to get up!" Lix exclaimed. "No, time to sleep!" Penny said as she put the duvet over her head. "UP NOW!" Beckie shouted.

"LUCAS WAYNE ROONEY PUT YOUR TIE ON!" Wayne shouted as he held up the pink tie to his 4 year old son who was running around. "I am not wearing a pink tie!" Lucas exclaimed as he slammed his foot down. "What's wrong with pink?" Coleen asked as she put her earrings in. "It's for girls, and I'm a boy, not a girl!" Lucas said as he looked at his mum like she was mad. "Lucas look at me and daddy in our pink ties, daddy says I look handsome just like him," Aaron said as he walked out in his grey suit and pink tie. Lucas looked at Aaron and sighed as he let Wayne put his tie on. "Me look handsome like my daddy," Lucas said as he handed Wayne his pink tie.

"Xabi, are you ready?" Agger said as he walked into Stevie's house, "Stevie! What you doing here? Aren't you and Carra giving Beckie a way?" Stevie looked at him and picked up his suit jacket and ran out the house, then opened the door again and shouted: Gratty don't just stand there like a lemon, come with me. Xabi came down the stairs wearing just his shirt swore in Spanish. "Well Xabi, I know Beckie loves you, but I think she'd like you to wear some trousers," Dan said laughing. "Is Torres here?" Xabi asked panicking. "Relax, Ashley is picking him up from the airport," Dan said laughing.

Beckie sat down as she wore her cream bandau style dress and sighed, Penny sat next to her in her pink bandau style dress and looked at her. "What's that sigh for?" Penny asked worriedly. "I can't do it, I can't marry him," Beckie said as tears welled up in her eyes. "Why can't you?" Penny asked concerned. "What's if he is a Joel? What if he hits me? Cheats on me? What if he hurts me so much, I feel I don't deserve anyones love," Beckie said as she broke down in tears. "Xabi is crazy about you, he won't ever do that," Penny said seriously. "Stevie did," Beckie said as she looked at her, seeing the hurt in Pennys eyes Beckie said: Sorry.

Xabi sat in the hotel on the chair and sighed. "Where's Nando?" Xabi asked worriedly. "Relax Ashley and Aaron will bring him, OK?" Dan asked laughing suddenly. "Hola!" he heard as he turned around and saw Fernando Torres walk towards him. "Dé gracias a Dios su aquí, pensó que usted no iba a estar aquí a la hora. Yo me siento Nando tan nervioso, la mirada - " Xabi said as he held up a shaking hand. Fernando laughed as he saw Xabi's hand. "Don't worry about us, talk in Spanish," Dan said sarcastically.

Stevie arrived with Gratty at Beckie's house and stopped by the living room to see Penny and Beckie crying, he was about to go in when he heard his name mentioned. "I tried so hard not to take Stevie back, but I love him," Penny said as she looked at Beckie. "But how can you forget what he did?" Beckie asked confused. "I don't forget, I always see that image, him fucking her in the toilets, it makes me feel physically sick," Penny said saddly. "How do you get through it?" Beckie asked. "By being strong and forgiving," Penny said seriously. "Penny can I tell you something?" Beckie asked suddenly. "Of course you can!" Penny said laughing.

"Where are they?" Xabi asked Dan. "They'll be here, don't worry, you'll give yourself grey hairs," Dan said laughing. Fernando looked at him confused. "Tell your mate the joke, he looks left out," Dan said laughing. "No se preocúpe por él, H apenas un danés estúpido," Xabi said laughing. Fernando laughed and looked at Dan.

Coming Up: Will Beckie go through with the wedding? Will Gratty fit in? And whose pregnant?

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 20:56

more please :)

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 21:00

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 315 - Will she or won't she?

Steven looked at his watch and sighed. "Women, she should be on her way to the hotel now," Steven whispered to Gratty. "Women always are late," Gratty said sighing. Beckie looked at Penny as she smiled at her and laughed. "What you laughing at?" Beckie asked confused. "Xabi has wanted kids for so long with you, he will be over the moon your pregnant!" Penny said laughing, "We can go birthing classes together as well." It was now Beckie's turn to laugh. "AGAIN!" Beckie exclaimed. "A dad again, Gratty crack open the bubbly!" Steven said as he practically jumped in his arms.

Steven walked into the room. "Come on ladies lets get going, Beckie pull yourself together Xabi is going to treat you right and he isn't going to hurt you, now come on lets fucking say I do so I can have a beer," Steven said laughing. Beckie looked at him and laughed and then looked at Gratty. "Who is he?" Beckie asked suddenly. "Don't worry about Gratty, lets just get you to the church, Liz grab the flowers, the brides coming," Steven said as he opened the front door, "Oh Gratty help me wife to the car, and keep your hands to yourself I know what your like." Beckie looked at Steven and smiled. "Thank you," She said as she walked out. "Don't get soppy on me," Steven said laughing.

Beckie got out the white limosuine and got out the car and smiled at Stevie as she gently got out the car and sighed. "Don't worry Beckie, I wouldn't let him marry you if I didn't trust him," Steven said smiling at him. "And that goes for me too," Jamie said as he walked out the hotel holding Ellie and Jasmine. "So lets get this Scouse show on the road," Steven said laughing as he saw Liz and Penny standing next to Beckie. Jamie took one hand and Steven the other as the doors opened.

Beckie walked slowly down the red carpet towards Xabi, who nervously looked straight ahead. She saw Josh standing next to Xabi, holding his hand. Beckie got there and turned to look at Xabi who gasped as he saw her and Dan rolled his eyes at him and then chuckled as Liz could barely fit in the pew with her big round belly. "Mi señorita usted parece magnífico, su el amor de mi vida," Xabi whispered in her ear. "Is that, you think I look alright," Beckie whispered laughing. "You look gorgeous," Xabi whispered as he smiled at her.

"We're gathered here today to witness the marriage of Xabi Orlando Alonso and Rebecca Louise Baxter," the vicar started off. "ORLANDO!" Steven and Jamie shouted out bursting into laughter. "Shut up," Penny and Nicola whispered at them. Beckie turned around and gave them a stern look. "So shall we begin?" the vicar asked, "if the best men can get the rings ready."

Dan got the rings out and gave them to Josh who put the rings on the vicars bible. "Do you Xabi Orlando Alonso take thee Rebecca Louise Baxter to be your lawful wedded wife?" the vicar said as he looked at Xabi. "Sí hago, prometo adorar, abrigar y adorarle mientras viviré, Rebecca usted hace mi vida completa, usted es mi sol, mi luna y mi universo, te quiero Rebecca," Xabi said as he looked deep into her eyes. Beckie looked at him and laughed as she took a deep breath. "Xabi usted es mi vida, usted me salvó de una vida del abuso y la miseria, usted me hizo me doy cuenta de qué amor realmente destinado, usted ha tomado a mis dos niños y los trata como su propio, usted a mí soy lo que cada tipo debe ser, así que seré su marido," Beckie said nervously as she placed the ring on his finger, as he placeds her ring on her finger.

The vicar smiled at them as the rings were exchanged. "I know pronounce you husband and wife," the vicar said smiling at them, "its now traditional to kiss the bride." Xabi put his arm around her waist and drew her close, and kissed her passionately on the lips. "I love you Mrs Alonso," Xabi whispered as he wiggled his nose against hers.

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 21:55

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

although i couldnt understand most of it haha bless
more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 21:56

:)

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 22:18

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 316 - Babies galore

Beckie and Xabi were sitting down ready to dinner after the service when Beckie refused the wine that was being handed around. "You alright my senorita?" Xabi asked worriedly. "Tell you later, don't worry," Beckie said as she kissed him on the cheek, "So tell me who Fernando is?" Xabi smiled at her and then at Torres. "Fernando plays for Athletico Madrid and Spain, he's one of my best mates," Xabi said smiling at him. "Hola Sra Alonso, usted mira aturdir," Torres said as he kissed her hand gently. "Cuidadoso que mi esposa, encuentra su propio," Xabi said laughing. Beckie looked at them confused. "What are you saying?" Beckie asked confused.

"No champagne for Mrs Gerrard please," Steven said as he covered Penny's glass. "Oh God not again," Wayne said suddenly. Stevie laughed. "Don't know what your talking about," Steven said as he took his champagne. "Daddy why did uncle Wazza say not again?" Tiegan asked as she took a sip of her orange juice. "Because mummy is having a baby," Penny said as she looked at Steven and smiled. "Oh, like Jasmine," Angel said as she pointed to Jasmine who was in Pennys arms as she fed her through a tube. "Like Jasmine," Steven said as he patted Penny's tummy. "Just don't cheat through this pregnancy," Rio said laughing.

Liz sat there munching her curry as she looked at Dan laughing with Michael Owen and holding Gemma in his arms. "Should you be eating that?" Penny asked laughing as she ate her burger and chips. "I like curry," Liz said laughing. "Your pregnant," Penny said seriously. "NO! I thought I had eaten too many pies," Liz said sarcastically. "Your such a bitch," Penny said laughing. "She's even more of a bitch in the bedroom," Dan said as he walked over. "So didn't want to hear that," Steven said laughing. "Ohhhh," Liz said suddenly, as she looked at Penny with fear and pain in her eyes.

"Whats wrong darling?" Dan asked in a panic. "DANIEL AGGER IF YOUR SPERM EVER FINDS MY EGG AGAIN IM GOING TO fucking KILL YOU!" Liz screamed as she looked at him with anger. "No she can't be, its my wedding day," Beckie said through the tears.

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 22:26

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

babies are ruining the day AGAIN blimey!!
more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 22:47

more please :)

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 23:05

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 317 – Jay Daniel Agger
“Alright babe, just breathe it out,” Dan said as he began to pace around the room worriedly. “Alright sis, you put your arm around my shoulders and I will help you to the car,” Penny said as she tried to pull herself up. “No you don’t missy, Liz put your arm around me, Dan stop standing there like an idiot and help your girlfriend to the car,” Steven said laughing. “I’m going to be a dad, I’m going to be a dad,” Dan just kept saying over and over again. “Yes you are, and if you’re not careful its dad is going to have a black eye in a moment,” Liz said as she breathed out the pain, “Penny please don’t leave me please.”

“Xabi where are you going?” Beckie asked suddenly as Xabi walked towards Dan smiling at him. “Off to the hospital with Dan and the others,” Xabi said as he smiled at her happily. “But it’s our wedding, Steven and Penny have it covered,” Beckie said as she looked at him crossly. “Dan and Liz are our mates, they were there for us when Ellie was born,” Xabi said seriously, “Fernando le puede toma Beckie al hospital y si ella geme la ignora, yo lo llevaré en el dormitorio esta noche.” Torres laughed hysterically as Xabi picked up Ellie and held Josh’s hand. “Si quise ser gemido en hace de permanecido en casa con mi madre,” Torres said laughing his head off. “What are you saying about me?” Beckie asked as he pointed at Xabi seriously.

“Penny, I can’t do this, I can’t do it, take the baby away,” Liz screamed in pain as Steven placed her down in the front seat of Gratty’s car. “Liz, your so strong, if I can give birth you can, as your the most amazing woman in the world,” Penny said as she thanked Gratty as he helped her into the back seat. “Will you guys stop with the soppyness,” Steven said as he started the engine. “What if something goes wrong? What if the gas and air don’t work? What if there’s not a bed? What if she dies?” Dan asked panicing. “Oh thanks, I’m going to die now am I?” Liz asked as she screamed out in pain. “Dan stop it, your going to give yourself a heart attack if you continue,” Steven said giggling.

Torres opened his car for Beckie to step in furiously but raised a smile as Torres strapped in Josh and Ellie for her. “Thank you,” Beckie said grumpily. “Senorita smile, its your wedding,” Torres said as he sat next to her. “You spoke English!” Beckie exclaimed. “Ci, I can speak English little, but not good,” Torres said smiling. “So how do you know my husband?” Beckie asked as he drove off. “Me went to schools with him,” Torres said as he put his sunglasses on, “how did you go together?” Beckie laughed. “I was a damsel in distress,” Beckie said smiling. “What is that?” Torres asked confused. “Old daddy beat mummy up and daddy saved mummy with uncle Stevie and Carra,” Josh said as he smiled at Torres.

Steven carried Liz into the hospital as Dan and Xabi ran in to find Sue as Gratty pushed Penny in. “Steven, this hurts,” Liz said as she screamed in pain. “Liz stops moaning, you’re meant to be the stronger sister, Penny was never like this,” Steven said laughing. “Liz darling, are you OK?” Sue asked as she ran towards her with Dan and Xabi. “Mum help me, it hurts, where’s Penny?” Liz asked as she got put on a bed. “I’m here, couldn’t miss your whinging,” Penny said laughing as she parked up besides the bed. “Right what is this a peep show, I don’t want you all looking at my twat, Xabi, Stevie and Gratty you can go now,” Liz said in a mood as she looked at them. “Liz just breathe stop talking,” Penny said as she wiped her hear out of her eyes. “Are you going to hold me hand Dan or are you going to stand there like an idiot or do something?” Liz asked annoyed.

Torres and Beckie arrived outside the hospital to be greeted by the UK’s press. “Oh it doesn’t take them long to find out about anything in this country,” Beckie said moaning as she took Ellie out of her baby seat. “Does Alonso get lots of pictures in England?” Torres asked confused, “But they might be here for my picture.” Beckie laughed as she held up her wedding dress as she walked towards the hospital entrance. “Why would they be here for you?” Beckie asked laughing. “Everyone knows Nando,” Torres said laughing as he took his sunglasses off.

Liz held onto Dan and Penny’s hand for dear life as she pushed as hard as she could as the baby was nearly ready to be born. “That’s it Liz your doing so well,” Sue said as she examined her. “Mum please stop it, make it go away,” Liz screamed in pain. “That’s it babe, just breathe,” Dan said as he kissed her forehead. “Alright Liz, I can see the head, just one more push,” Sue said as she looked up at her daughter. Liz pushed with all her mite one last time and they heard a small cry. “It’s a baby,” Dan said his voice full of emotion.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 23:13

:) more more more please

143 replies since 25/6/2009, 15:29   686 views