008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

Grace Gerrard

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 19/8/2009, 12:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Grace Gerrard

Grace is the ultimate daddies girl, after being born on the most important night of her dads career so far. The moment Stevie sets eyes on her he falls in love with her.

Grace has a pretty easy childhood compared to her older brother and sisters. She loves her Tiegan, or her TT as Grace so lovingly calls her, more than anyone in the world. When Stevie is away on football, Tiegan puts her to bed, reads her story's and gets rid of the monsters under the bed.

Grace is soon devastated when she realizes why Tiegan hates their dad so much, it takes a heart to heart between father and daughter, which Grace helps with, to get her family back on track? Will Steven finally stand up and be a man and look after his family?

Grace falls in love with Bobby Parker, not that either of them would admit it but when a car accident leaves Grace fighting for her life and the prospect that she might never walk again, Bobby comes to her rescue and helps her comes to terms with her accident.

Its not long until they go on their first date but when some boys make some remarks about Grace's crutches, Bobby runs off and leaves her stranded, will Grace give him a second chance to prove his love for her? Or will another devastating accident bring them together?

image imageimage
image image

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 6/11/2009, 15:38

How Rude Of Him!

Oh Grace Babes! x

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 15:41

bobbys a twat to meee :(

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 15:45

:( Dont Give Him A 2nd Chance! He Dont Deserve You :lol: x

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 15:46

i do tho :(

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 16:13

:( You Silly Girl! :lol: x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 16:17

Oi don't talk about my son like that! Although he shouldn't of hurt gracie! :P

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 16:20

Haha! I Blame The Father :P x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 00:02

Kira :O Although he shoudn't of done that to me either. But Scottie is going to be a good boy from now on well he better hes an engaged man.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 9/11/2009, 18:53

Lmao! x

9 replies since 19/8/2009, 12:43   267 views