008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part seven chapters 259 to 311

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 14:27

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 259 - Sleeplessness and shocks

Penny lay on the bed as Jasmine was in Steven's arms. "Penny, Beckie was drunk, I promise you Alex was a one off, I've never cheated before her and never will again, I swear on your and our children's life," Steven said seriously. "Its never going to go away, that mental image I saw," Penny said as she looked up at him. Steven lay down on the bed making sure Jasmine was still safe in his arms he put his arms around Penny and kisses the top of her head. "Penelope Rothe I love you so much, everything will be OK I promise," Steven said as he gently wiped her hair away.

"Shh, we will wake everyone up," Liz said as she waited for Dan to open the door. "Oh so fucking what, as long as I am fucking you tonight I don't care," Dan said laughing as he tried to put the key in the hole. "Whats taking you so long you muppet?" Liz asked laughing. "The keys not fucking working," Dan said as he looked at her, "and who are you calling a muppet?" Liz took the key off him and put it in the key in the lock and opened it straight away. "Men! Can't do anything," Liz said laughing loudly as she walked into their room and fell on the bed laughing. "Well Danny boy can do one thing," Dan said laughing as he got on top of her and snogged her. "Oh can you, well make it good this time," Liz said giggling.

Steven watched Penny as she slept peacefully he was still up with Jasmine who was vomiting violently all night, then Tiegan started to scream with her teeth. "For fucks sake," Steven whispered as he gently placed Jasmine in her cot careful to put her on her side so if she vomited she wouldn't choke. Steven picked up Tiegan and held her close. "What's wrong gorgeous?" Steven asked he yawned. "My mouth hurts daddy," Tiegan said as tears filled her eyes. "Awww would you like some warm milk," Steven asked as he got out her bottle and put the kettle on. "No daddy I want a cuddle," Tiegan said as she put her arms around Stevens neck. Steven sat down on the chair and cuddled his daughter and gently shut his eyes. Just then he heard Jasmine cry again. Steven gently lifted her up still holding Tiegan and held both of them carefully before falling into a sleep holding his daughters.

"OUCH! My head," Beckie said as she rolled over to find Xabi gently stroking her hair. "I'm not surprised you drunk a lot," Xabi said giggling as he kissed her on the lips. Beckie looks at him. "No I didn't," Beckie said seriously. "Beckie, you've offended half our friends, I'd be surprised if Penny and Stevie talk to you again," Xabi said giggling. "Steven's a big girl, I'm sure he will be fine," Beckie said as she closed her eyes again. "No senorita its time to go to trip," Xabi said laughing. "No, I can't go," Beckie said putting the duvet over her. "Yes go," Xabi said as he pulled the duvet off her. "I hate you Xabi Alonso sometimes," Beckie said as she walked to the bathroom.

Steven walked into the dining room pushing the twins in with Jasmine in her pouch. "Man you look fucking terrible," Wayne said as he drunk his coffee. "Thanks Wayne, what a mate you are," Steven said as he sat down and as soon as he did Jasmine started to cry. Steven gently took her out of his pouch and held her close to him. "Morning," Beckie said as she barely managed to walk in. "Bet your head is hurting," Coleen said laughing. "Yeah, it is," Beckie said as she looked at them. "Good," Steven said as he gave Tiegan a bit of toast. "Moody bastard this morning ain't you?" Beckie asked laughing.

"You know what Beckie, I am one shall I tell you why? Because of your big mouth my wife had to relive the fact I screwed Liverpool's answer to Pamela Anderson, then when I finally got through to her and was about to shut my eyes to go to sleep when Jasmine threw up, just as she was asleep again, Tiegan woke up teething, then just as she was asleep Jasmine was sick again, in the end I fell asleep on a chair holding both girls in my arms, and if thats not bad enough I'm still sponn feeding you guys, I'm surprised I don't have to come round and dress you guys, so you guys can go on trip yourself, I'm going back to bed," Steven said as he took the brakes of the pram, "and don't forget your fucking lucky to be here, because if I had my way you wouldn't be this was meant to be my honeymoon but you just fucking came here."

Liz and Dan came in holding their heads as Steven was finishing his rant. "Man take a chill pill," Dan said laughing. Just then a new family walked in. "WHAT THE fuck IS HE DOING HERE?" Liz shouted out loudly going bright red with anger. "Oh great just what I need," Penny said as she looked at Steven. "Don't worry sis, if he fucking comes near you I'll fucking pick him up and shove his head near the boats propella," Liz said through squinted eyes.

Coming up: Ashley and Frankie get steamy, Agger sees a side to Liz he loves and Steven asks Penny a question.

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 15:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

what does steven ask penny?? more more more

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 18:05

oooooo more please

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 20:22

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 250 - Liz & Nicola join forces

"Liz and Penny, well this is a surprise," Paul said as he walked towards them, "doesn't your dad get a hug?" Liz looked at him up and down. "Hug you? Knife you more like," Liz said as she looked at him with so much hate. "That's your dad?" Agger asked looking at Liz. "I don't like to use the term dad, he's just a sperm doner," Liz said as she looked at Agger and then spotted her mum and James walk in, "he's my dad, always has been." Paul looked around and saw them. "What that fat scouser?" Pauline asked laughing. "Why don't you shut your fucking mouth you trollop," Liz said as she looked at her, "Dan we're off, I don't want to eat anymore, her face is putting me off."

"Penny, you look well," Paul said as he looked at her. "Yeah I'm fine," Penny said still looking at him. "Well as she can for someone in a wheelchair," Pauline said looking at her as she sat down with her children. "You better shut the fuck up you bitch," Nicola said as she stood up furiously. "Nicola leave it, its OK," Penny said as she picked Tiegan up from her pram and placed her on her lap. "Whose this?" Paul asked as he pointed at Jasmine in Steven's pouch. "That's our daughter," Steven said as he looked at him, managing to keep his fists in control. "Another one?" Paul asked shocked. "Says the man whose fathered kids around the country," Penny said as she pushed off in fury. "Don't even think about following her, before I fucking punch you again," Steven said as he followed him out pushing the pram and Jasmine.

Everyone was waiting for the tour guide to arrive, Steven had deicided to go on the trip even though he was totally drained, but no way was he going to let his family down, when their father was going to be joining them. "Hey sis," a ten year old Georgia said to Liz. Liz looked at her. "I'm not your sister," Liz said as she looked down at her. "Come on Georgia leave your freakish sisters alone, don't want to hang around with them," Pauline said bitchily, "don't know what you'd catch with Liz, she sleeps around so much and I don't want you near Penny you might start cutting your wrists, how is that anyway? And we overheard you and Steven talking about Jasmine, so you've past your condition on, oh thats a shame, at least all you freaks can be together." Steven was fuming and was just about to say something when Penny leapt out from her chair and walked the fastest he had ever seen her and slapped her round the face so hard. "YOU fucking SAY THAT ABOUT MY GIRL AGAIN, YOU'LL BE EATING THROUGH A fucking STRAW," Penny said as she stormed back, "Steven, we're not going today, I'd rather wear an Everton shirt than be in their company."

"God, and I thought Liz was the one with the temper," Pauline said shaking her head. "That woman," Nicola said through gritted teeth as she stood up and walked off the boat. "No one is she getting away with calling my sister and nieces freaks Dan, she's going to fucking wish she'd never come on this trip after I've finished with her," Liz said through slitted eyes. "Want a hand?" Nicola whispered to her. "Can you fight?" Liz asked seriously. "Fight? I will fight until the death for Penny," Nicola said seriously. "Your on," Liz said as she high fived her. God was Pauline going to regret messing with these two.

Coming up: Ashley & Frankie get closer, Steven & Penny have a quiet day with the kids and Liz and Nicola get payback!

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 21:00

:O go penny!!! more pleasee :D

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 22:22

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 261 - Tombs love

Ashley sat down on the coach with Aaron next to him. "Hey Ashley," Frankie said as she got on the coach and stared at him. "Hi Frankie, would you like to sit here?" Ashley asked as he put Aaron on his lap. "I'd love to," Frankie said as she put Michael on her lap, "so that fight in the reception area, pretty heated." Ashley laughing. "Oh yeah, I don't blame Liz though they've had a hard life her and Penny," Ashley said laughing. "There not nice, hurting Auntie Penny and Liz," Aaron said seriously. Ashley laughed. "Wine gum?" Frankie asked laughing as she handed out a packet. "YES PLEASE!" Aaron said excitedly.

Steven looked at Penny and laughed as he helped her up the stairs to the top deck of the boat. "Why you laughing?" Penny asked as she looked at him. "You are a right fiesty one aren't you?" Steven asked laughing, "not only did you threaten her you slapped her, it turned me right on!" Penny laughed as she lay down on the sun lounger holding Tiegan as Angel slept in her pram and Jasmine was being held by Steven. "Steven, are you OK? This morning you were a right moody bastard," Penny said laughing. "I'm fine, I'm just knackered, last night made me realize how hard its going to be Tiegan was up all night, Jasmine was sick all the time and Beckie pissed me off," Steven said sighing as he whipped his top off and lay back sighing. "Beckie was drunk, I know that, I was just getting stupid," Penny said laughing. "No you weren't you being natural," Steven said seriously, "Penny I want to ask you something."

"Nicola, what are you up too?" Jamie asked seriously as he walked off the coach carrying James. "Nothing," Nicola said as she winked at Liz. "Your not going to do anything stupid are you?" Jamie asked seriously. "Jamie, did you hear what that fucking slapper said about God Daughters?" Nicola asked furiously. "Of course I did, but she's not worth it, she's looking for a reaction," Jamie said seriously. "Yeah well if she's after one, she's got one and boy is she going to regret messing with me," Nicola said through narrowed eyes.

Ashley stood with Frankie and her son Michael who was sitting on the floor with Aaron talking. "God this man is so bloody boring," Frankie said laughing as she gently put her hand on his bum. Ashley looked at her shocked. Jamie and Agger were behind them and started giggling. "Look at Ashley, getting some action," Jamie whispered laughing. "If that was me her tongue would be down my throat," Dan said laughing. Ashley then put his hand on his bum and squeezed it. Frankie giggled as she looked at him and winked.

"Penny, I want to ask you something, and I know I've already asked you this once already," Steven said as he knelt down on the floor and grabbed her hand and gently pulled off her engagement ring and chucked it behind him. "Steven, what are you doing?" Penny exclaimed shocked. "Penelope Rothe, I am so sorry for hurting you, I never meant to, so I want us to start again, will you marry me?" Steven asked as he took out the ring from his pocket, a ring with a huge diamond sparkler. "But we are married already," Penny said shocked, "but yes I will marry you again." Steven looked at her and kissed her passionately.

Frankie was walking around the tomb when someone pulled her into the alcove. "What the fuck?" Frankie said startled as suddenly a tongue went down her throat. "Don't tell me that squeeze on me arse didn't turn you on," Ashley said as he holstered her legs around his waist. Frankie didn't reply she snogged him back. "Go on Ashley," Jamie shouted out as he walked past with a giggling Agger. "Don't forget the condoms man," Daniel whispered as he walked past. Ashley groaned as he looked up at the ceiling. Frankie pulled him back and snogged him passionately.

As the others waited at the meeting point for Ashley and Frankie to finish their business. "Right I'm off to the toilet love," Pauline said as she kissed Paul as she walked off. Liz and Nicola looked at each other and followed her. As Pauline came out of the toilet Liz slammed her against the wall. "Liz, what are you doing, this jacket is very expensive," Pauline said suddenly. "Right you better listen, listen good and proper," Liz said seriously, "before I shut you up for good." Pauline laughed. "Oh like you can beat me up I'm so scared," Pauline said laughing as she went to walk away and Nicola was standing in her way and as she turned the other way Liz was standing in her away. "No way out, step mum," Liz said as she looked at her.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 22:28

omg! what they gunan do!! lol at ashley haha

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 22:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 262 - Swamp love

"You think your so much better than us, your perfect little family, well if your so perfect why do you keep following us around, making our lives such miseries," Liz said as she pinned her against the wall. "You don't get it do you Liz, I enjoy messing with your heads, well not your head as you never fell for it, but Penny is so easy to wind up, shes weak," Pauline said grinning at her. "I'll tell you what my sister is, the strongest woman I know, stronger than you, you wouldn't cope with a sick child, but Penny does, shall I tell you why? Because she is an amazing person," Liz said seriously.

"Daddy, daddy," Tiegan said as she poked him on the chest as he slept holding Penny in his arms. "Alright sweetheart?" Steven asked as he gently picked her up and placed her on his chest. "Swim?" Tiegan asked smiling as she pointed at the pool. Steven laughed as he gently got up and picked her up and then Angel who was sitting on the floor smiling up at him. He checked in Jasmines pram and she was fast asleep. "Oh go on then," Steven said as he ran to the pool and jumped in. "Daddy I love you," Angel said as she kissed him on the cheek. "Oh and I love you too," Steven said as he got all chocked up and kissed her back.

"Penny is so strong, is that why tried to commit suicide?" Pauline asked laughing. "She only tried to kill herself because her fucker of a dad, told her how useless she was, how she was a freak and how Steven would leave her soon," Nicola said fuming. "Truth hurts," Pauline said seriously. "Yeah and I tell you what this hurts too," Nicola said as she punched her in the face. "You bitch," Pauline said as she slapped her back. Liz slapped Pauline and started pulling her hair. Pauline then grabbed held of Liz and pinned her down. "Do you know what Liz, why I hate you guys so much, because I do, no reason, but I wish you were dead, especially your sister, she deserves to die," Pauline said looking at her deadly serious.

"You alright?" Steven asked as he came out with the twins and a towel around him. "Me oh yeah," Penny said as she looked up at him and smiled, "how are mummies angels?" Tiegan and Angel lay on her and smiled up at her. "Fine," Angel said as she crawled to Stevie and lay down on him, as Tiegan stayed on mummy. "Steven, will you promise me something?" Penny asked looking at him. "Anything," Steven said looking at her. "Never let my dad near our children," Penny said as she looked at him. "Don't worry, he isn't coming near you either," Steven whispered as he shut his eyes and kissed her head and fell into a deep sleep holding his little family.

"You know what feelings mutual I hate you too," Liz said as she spat in her face, "I hate you so much it makes me want to puke in your face, you took away my dad when I was 7 years old, you already had 4 kids with him and you decided to take him away from us when mum had just given birth, you made us feel like shit in your house, you'd never ever let Penny, Stephen or I use anything in your house, we just sat on chairs doing fuck all." With that Liz made a symbol to Nicola who picked her up and as Liz grabbed her legs they walked towards the lake that was at the back of the temple. And chucked her in it. "Get yourself out of that, you fucking dirty slapper," Liz screamed at her.

Coming up: Ashley and Frankie get closer, Georgia picks the wrong twin to mess with and is Agger in love.

view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 10:15

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

oooo drama much!! what happens next! go nicola and liz and gooo penny!!!

more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 11:18

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 263 - Twin love

Nicola and Liz walked back to the meeting point. "Where you two been?" Dan asked as he put his arm around Liz. "Nowhere," Nicola said as she laughed with Liz. "Just went to the toilet," Liz said innocently. Pauline then walked past dripping wet. "Oh Pauline, whats happened your all wet?" Nicola said trying to act shocked. "You really should be careful by those river banks, so very slippery," Liz said trying not to laugh. "Don't tell me you did that?" Jamie asked trying not to laugh. "Don't know what your talking about Jamie," Nicola said as she took James from him. "Remind me never to mess with you," Agger said laughing. Liz smirked at Pauline as she pulled him and kissed him on the lips.

"You alright love?" James asked as he sat next to his 'daughter' on the sun lounger. "I'm fine," Penny said as she smiled at him. "Shocked?" James asked looking at her. "Why does he have to come and ruin my honeymoon dad?" Penny asked while looking at him. "Because he is a sad pathetic little man whose life is so bad he has to go and ruin other peoples to make him feel good," Steven said as he opened one eye and looked at her. "Hello love," Paul said as he and the others came up the stairs.

"Oh Penny, you have to listen to this," Liz said as she ran towards her excitedly. "What? Where have you and Agger shagged now?" Penny asked laughing. "No its got nothing to do with Agger," Liz said laughing, "its got to do with the wicked witch of the west." Penny laughed as their old nick name for her came out. "What about her?" Penny asked laughing. "I chucked her in the river," Liz said proudly. "You didn't?" Penny exclaimed. "Well done," Steven said mumbling as he was trying to get off to sleep. "And Nicola punched her," Liz said laughing. "Oh is that why she hasn't come here yet?" Penny asked looking around. "Don't worry, they won't hurt you anymore, your big sister will look after you like always," Liz said as she hugged her. "Your a big softie really aren't you?" Penny asked laughing. "Shh, it will ruin my reputation," Liz said laughing as she jumped in the pool.

"Oh Steven, you should of gone on the trip today, you missed one hell of a show," Jamie said as he sat on the sun lounger next to him. Steven opened his eyes and sat up realizing he wasn't going to get anymore sleep. "I heard all about Liz and Nicola," Steven said laughing as he gently patted a sleeping Angel on the head. "No not about them, about Ashley," Jamie said as he looked at Agger who burst out laughing. "What about him? What do I need to go to get him out of trouble?" Steven asked sighing. "He's not in trouble, but Dan and I caught him shagging in the tomb," Jamie said laughing. "NO WAY! Who with?" Steven asked eyes opening in shock, "not that bird from last night?" Dan and Jamie nodded laughing. "Well I didn't think he had it in him, the little devil," Steven said laughing. "You guys are worse than women with your gossiping," Nicola said laughing as she walked past holding James.

A few hours later Angel, Tiegan, Lucas, Aaron, Gemma and Michael were playing by the pool when Georgia walked over to them. "I want that toy give it to me," she said as she went to take it off Angel. "No its not yours," Aaron said as he stood up to protect his friends. "Like I'm going to listen to you, I'm the oldest and you have to listen to me," Georgia said as she pushed him away and grabbed Angels toy and Angel started to cry. "Shut up you crybaby," Georgia said as she walked away. Steven hearing Angel cry walked towards the children to see what was up. Tiegan stood up and trotted towards Georgia bold as brass. "No, not nice," Tiegan said as she looked at Georgia, "not yours Angel's." Georgia looked at her up and down. "Like I'm going to listen to you, you baby," Georgia said as she turned around and looked at her. Tiegan then pushed her hard and Georgia fell in the pool. Steven looked on giggling as Tiegan picked up the toy and returned it to her twin. "There Angel, don't cry," Tiegan said as she hugged her. "Bloody hell, she just beat up a ten year old," Steven said trying not to laugh.

"WATER FIGHT!" Wayne screamed as he jumped into the pool with Lucas and Coleen. Jamie and Nicola looked at each other and jumped in the pool. "Agger, you just kicked me in the groin," Liz said as she looked at him sternly. "Sorry," Dan said laughing as he swam to her and grabbed her around the waist. "No your not, you just wanted to cop a feel of it, well you only had to ask," Liz said laughing as Dan kissed her as he swam her over to the edge of the pool. "Right then Liz you ready to show your dad what being a whore is all about," Dan asked as he kissed down her neck. "Dan, that is a brilliant idea," Liz said as slipped down under the water and gently pulled down his swimming trucks while winking at her dad.

As Paul looked on jealously as his kids were having fun in the pool, Penny in Steven's arms as the twins were with the others all having a HUGE water fight, as Dan and Liz got frisky on the side of the pool. But ones thing for sure Pauline wasn't finished...

Coming up: Agger admits his love to the lads and someone gets seriously hurt.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 12:39

Haha go tiegan :D wooo! shes a fighter ;) haha more please :D

view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 13:35

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha Tiegan made ma laugh! haha bless her

more more more - who gets hurt?

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 18:27

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 264 - Agger love

Steven and Penny were in their room getting ready for this evening. "We have to tell Tiegan off about today, she can't go pushing people in pools," Penny said trying not to laugh. Steven looked at her and laughed. "No way, the little rat deserved it, picking on a two year old," Steven said furiously as he put gel in his hair. "I'm going to get it though, Pauline will start one me," Penny said seriously. "Like to see her try," Steven said seriously, "anyone messes with my family, they'll get a face full of my fist!"

Daniel watched Liz get ready and sighed. "What's wrong with you?" Liz asked as she looked over at him. "Nothing, I'm just tired, that pool work out took it out of me," Dan said laughing. "Can you do my zip up?" Liz asked as she turned to him so he could do her black mini dress up. Dan was just about to do that when he slipped his hands inside. "Danny boy I thought you were tired?" Liz asked laughing. "I'm never tired for you," Dan said as he kissed her on the lips. The truth was he just simply loved her.

Ashley and Frankie sat down at the table with Michael and Aaron. "I am so sorry about my friends, there all a bunch of nosy wotsits," Ashley said laughing. "Don't worry about it," Frankie said laughing. "Alright Ash," Jamie said as he sat down with Nicola. "Hey, this is Frankie guys and her son Michael," Ashley said as he looked at them. "Hey I'm Nicola and this is my doofus of a husband Jamie," Nicola said as she looked at Frankie. "Hey who are you calling a doofus?" Jamie asked shocked. "You!" Nicola said laughing. "Right then lets order some beers," Rio said as he walked in with Rebecca.

After the meal everyone was upstairs in the bar drinking, the guys one table and the boys on the other as Sue and James had the children on their table. "Dan your staring at her," Steven said suddenly. "Staring at who?" Dan asked as averted his eyes away from Liz. "My sister in law," Steven said laughing. Dan looked at them and sighed. "I love her," Dan whispered to them. "What was that?" Jamie asked laughing shocked. "OHHHHH AGGERS IN LOVE!" Rio shouted out laughing. "Shh," Agger said going red. "Awww Aggers gone red," Steven said teasingly.

"So Liz you and Agger?" Penny asked laughing as she took another sip of her vodka. "Me and Agger, what about us?" Liz asked seriously. "Are you two going out?" Penny asked drunkenly. "Nope, but I fucking love him though," Liz said sighing. "Your in love?" Penny asked shocked. "I know I fucking love him, he makes me feel so alive when I'm with him, but until he asks me out, I'm not going to change," Liz said seriously as she winked at the waiter.

"Like Agger will be interested in you, don't know what he'd catch if he goes with you?" Pauline said as she walked past. "Why don't you shut the fuck up?" Liz asked as she turned her head in anger. "Oh touchy," Pauline said as she looked at her, "anyway must go, got normal people to talk to not freaks like you, oh and Penny keep your little freak away from my daughter, before I do something to her." "Right, me and you outside now, we're sorting this out once for all," Liz said as she stood up. "I'm coming," Penny said as she took her brakes off. "I'll come if you like?" Nicola asked worriedly. "No, don't worry this is family business," Liz said as she walked out.

Coming up: Liz and Penny let rip and an accident leaves the gang ripped in half.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 18:40

:O what accident!!

view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 19:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

who has an accident?? more more mroe

≈www  Top
144 replies since 17/6/2009, 14:27   691 views