008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part six chapters 207 to 258

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 21:12

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 207 - I wish it could be Christmas every day

Are you ready children? (yes! yes! yes!)

Steven gently put Penny down on the floor holding her gently by the waist, still covering her eyes with his over hand. "Steven what are you doing, its fucking freezing," Penny said laughing. "OH MY GOD!" Jackie screamed as she saw the scene in front of her. "Jackie," Nicola said sternly at her nearly ruining the surprise. "Right are you ready?" Steven asked as kissed her ear. "Yes," Penny exclaimed excitedly. "Merry Christmas gorgeous," Steven said as he took away his hands, to greet her with fake snow flying in the air and blanket on the floor. "fucking hell," Penny whispered.

When the snowman brings the snow
Well he just might like to know
He's put a great big smile, on somebody's face
If you jump into your bed
Quickly cover up your head
Don't you lock the doors
You know that sweet Santa Claus in on the way[i]

"Snow, snow," Josh said clapping his hands in excitement. "Yeah, snow, shall we go and play?" Beckie asked as she bent down next to him and kissed his forehead. Josh nodded as he ran off excitedly. "Xabi, Xabi, come," Josh said as he held his hand out for him to take. "Go on," Jamie said digging him in the back. "Come on then little man, me make snowmale," Xabi said as he ran after them.

[i]Well I wish it could be Christmas, every day
When the kids start singing and the band begins to play
Oh, I wish it could be Christmas, every day
Let the bells ring out for Christmas

Lucas started to pull at Wayne took take him to play in the snow. "Dadda," Lucas said jumping up and down excitedly. "Alright little man," Wayne said laughing as he ran off with him. Coleen followed them laughing as she saw Lucas all excited. Wayne made this HUGE snow ball and threw it at Coleen when he back was turned. "YOU F......F....F....." she started saying and stopped as she knew Lucas was there. Wayne was laughing hysterically. "Were you going to swear Mrs Rooney," Wayne said laughing. "Right that's it dadda," Coleen said as she bent down to make her own snowball.

When we're skating in the park
If the snow cloud makes it dark
Then your rosy cheek's gonna light my merry way
Now the frosty paws appear
And they've frozen up my ear
So we'll lie by the fire
'til the sleet simply knocks 'em all away

"Steven you are a man in a million, you know," Penny said as she kissed him. "Well people have told me that before," Steven said laughing. "Ohhh really, should I be jealous," Penny said laughing as she buried her head in his chest. "Nope your the only girl for me, apart from the twins," Steven said as he kissed the top of her head. Just then Angel cried for her daddy. "You know she is is such a daddies girl," Penny said laughing as Steven unstrapped her from the pushchair and picked her up. "Yeah and your daddies little angel," Steven said as he kissed her on the cheek. "This is perfect," Penny said as she sat down in her chair and held Tiegan. "Course it it, nothing will go wrong now I'm your husband," Steven said as he kissed her.

Well I wish it could be Christmas, every day
So let the bells ring out for Christmas

"Who did that?" Michael shouted out suddenly as he felt snow hit his back, then he heard Peter laugh. "Oh you little..." Michael said as he ran after him with his snow ball. "Come and get me, you'll never catch me," Peter said laughing as he threw one at Jamie. "WHAT THE fuck!" Jamie exclaimed as he pulled away from Nicola's kiss. "Opps sorry," Peter said giggling. "Ohhh Peter your in deep shit," Jamie said as he bent down to build a HUGE snow ball.

When the snowman brings the snow (when the snowman brings the snow)
Well he just might like to know (well he just might like to know)
He's put a great big smile on somebody's face
So if Santa brings that sleigh (Santa brings that sleigh)
All along the Milky Way (along the Milky Way)
I'll sign my name on the rooftop in the snow
Then he may decide to stay

"You alright?" Xabi asked Beckie as she shivered. "Just a bit cold," Beckie said as she smiled at him. "Here," Xabi said as he passed her his jacket. "Thank you," Beckie said as he put it on. "Josh has enjoyed wedding," Xabi said laughing. "Who wouldn't enjoy the snow," Beckie said laughing, "I'd be running around in it like the others, if I wasn't pregnant." Xabi giggled. "Its good baby coming, your a brilliant mother," Xabi said seriously. "Thanks," Beckie said smiling at him, "but its hard, when its just me." Xabi shook his head. "I'll be here, I'll help you and Josh and baby," Xabi said seriously. Beckie lent in and kissed him this time gently on the lips. "Your a sweet man," Beckie said as she pulled away.

Well I wish it could be Christmas, every day
Oo-oh, I wish it could be Christmas, every day
So let the bells ring out for Christmas

"Ohhh sorry I seem to have thrown the snowball down your top," Dan said flirtatiously to Penny's sister. "Oh have you," Liz said winking at him. "Never mind, I can always take it out for you?" Dan asked winking. "Really? And is it big enough for my needs?" Liz asked laughing. "Oh trust me love, Agger is big enough for everyone," Dan said winking. "Oh really, well, maybe I'll see you around, big boy," Liz said as she winked at him as she walked away.

Okay you lot - take it!

Well, I wish it could be Christmas, every day (Christmas day)
When the kids start singing and the band begins to play (Oh-oh)
Let the bells ring out for Christmas

"You fucking cow," Michael exclaimed as Louise threw a snowball at him. Louise giggled and then stopped as Rebecca threw one at her. "Ohhh Bec getting nasty are you?" Louise asked as she bent down to make another one. "ALRIGHT WHO THREW THAT?" Steven shouted as he bundled on top of Wayne. "Not me," Garry said innocently. "Right thats it," Steven said as he threw one at him that accidentally hit Rio. "Ohhh Stevie boy, your going to reget that," Rio said laughing as he threw one back, which hit Coleen. "OI!" Coleen said as she looked at him sternly. "Sorry Col," Rio said giggling. As all the friends had a huge snowball fight, Penny looked on and smiled her life was perfect, nothing could spoil it, could it?

Why don't you give your love for Christmas?

(when the snowman brings the snow)

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 21:22

Brill.Love the wedding.

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 21:26

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

something bads going to happen isnt it? more more mroe

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 21:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 208 - Boxing Hangovers

Steven turned over to find his wife in his arms, he opened his eyes and blinked and held his head as the sun shone through the window. "Oh fuck how much did I drink last night?" Steven asked as he rubbed his eyes and put the pillow over his head. "The whole bar probably," Penny said giggling. "Oh very funny," Steven said groaning, "can you call Rafa and tell him I'm sick."

"Morning," Rebecca said as Rio crawled into the dining room literally. "Do you have to shout?" Rio asked as he looked up at her. Rebecca laughed as she lent in and kissed him. "That's nice," Rio said as he smiled at her as he manged to sit in the chair, "so what's the future Mrs. Ferdinand going to make for my breakfast?" Rebecca looked at him. "You can make it yourself," she said laughing. "But I'm ill," Rio groaned. "Your not ill, you have a hangover, probably caused by you and Wayne having a beer drinking contest at three this morning," Rebecca said laughing. "Who has bragging rights?" Rio asked holding his head. "I do," Wayne said as he walked in holding Lucas.

Steven, Jamie, Peter and Michael stagger into the changing rooms to find Dan and Xabi already their. "Alright," Dan said as he looked at them and laughed as he saw Steven wear big round sunglasses, "I sense some people have hangovers." Steven did a sarcastic laugh. "No, I have a migraine," Steven said seriously. "Bollocks, you have a hangover like us," Jamie said as he put his head in his hands. "Xabi you alright, you look alright for someone whose been to a wedding?" Micheal asked laughing. "Ci, no hungover me didn't drink, because of Beckie," Xabi said sighing. "It must be love, love," Steven and Jamie start singing laughing.

"Where are they?" Alex asked as they were in their dressing room, looking at his watch. Suddenly the door opened and Rio, Wayne & Garry staggered in looking still drunk. "There you are," Alex said shaking his head. "Sorry boss, I had trouble getting out the car," Rio said holding his head. "Right you guys how many did you have to drink last night?" Alex asked seriously. "Just a couple," Wayne said innocently. "Yeah sir, hardly anything," Rio said as he sat down as he flet his legs were about to give away. "I ask you not too drink more than two pints," Alex said fuming. "Alex, a wedding is about two things, shagging the bridesmaids and drinking piss loads, I did both," Rio said laughing.

"Hey Agger, I didn't see you leave last night," Jamie said as he changed into his training kit. "Really? I wonder why," Dan said trying to keep a straight face. "Yes I wonder why, OK which one of the guests did you shag?" Steven asked rolling his eyes as he held his head. "Why do you automatically think its to do with me fucking someone?" Dan asked with his hands on his hips. "Because this is you, you stick your knob in any girl with their legs open," Jamie said laughing. "Alright then I had mind blowing sex with your sister in law," Agger said laughing as he looked at Steven. "Oh thats just brilliant," Steven said as he put his sunglasses back on as the room was too bright. "Right can we stop chatting about Dan's sex life and get to the game this afternoon," Rafa said as he walked in, "And Steven why are you wearing those stupid sunglasses its winter."

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 21:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahahaha drunken idiots always suffer in the morning!!
More more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 22:02

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 209 - Friends vs Friends

"I fucking forgot we we were playing them," Steven said sighing as he warmed up on the pitch at Anfield. "Well we always knew that we would have to play them twice a year," Jamie said laughing. "Yeah I know it's just going to be strange, yesterday we we were drinking and being best mates, and today we have to beat the shit out of them," Michael said sighing. "Yeah well, its what football is all about," Peter said seriously.

"Oh fuck playing against Owen, I can never fucking catch him when I'm sober, let alone when I've got a hangover," Rio said moaning to Garry when he put his shirt on. "I know me against fucking Harry fucking Kewell," Garry said moaning, "Well at least he isn't a friend and won't hold bragging rights." "God can you imagine if we lost," Wayne said laughing. "Steven would never let us forget," Rio said sighing. "That's why we're going to win," Garry said as he looked at them, "and we don't like scousers!" Wayne glared at him. "OI theirs nothing wrong with scouse!" Wayne said annoyed.

"Right then lads, nearly time, now I know that Rio, Garry and Wayne are your mates, but friendship is forgotten for the 90 minutes your on the pitch, right Gerrard your on in the middle with Alonso," Rafa started as he read out his team to the lads. "I bet you wish it was Beckie you were in the middle with," Jamie said laughing. "Piss off," Xabi said going bright red. "Awww leave him alone," Michael said laughing. Rafa glared at them. "Sorry boss," Jamie said giggling.

"Right then lads," Alex said as he looked around at his players, "we've got to quiet Liverpool down, their top of the league and we can't have that, and its down to us to show them whose the best up north." "Well everyone knows that's us," Garry said laughing. "Yes, well lets show them," Alex said laughing. "cheating scum your on the left," Alex said as he laughed as cheating scum smiled with delight, "Rooney your upfront on your own." Rooney sighed. "Great, I have a hangover and I have to do it all on my own, I swear Alex does it on purpose," Wayne mumbled to himself. "What was that Wayne?" Alex asked crossily. "Nothing," Wayne said innocently.

"Ashley your playing on the right, against cheating scum I guess," Rafa said continuing his speech. "Oh wicked, I can't wait to see what this big headed so and so is like," Ashley said laughing. "Jamie and Agger in defense," Rafa asked as he pointed to them, "if Dan can keep his eyes of the girls in the crowd." Agger laughed sarcastically. "Yes sir, it will be a challenge but I'll manage," Dan said laughing. "Owen & Fowler up front, Crouch on bench as he has fallen asleep," Rafa said laughing. Steven and Jamie laugh. "Sorry sir, we drank a bit too much," Steven said laughing. Rafa shook his head. "Yes well lets hope your Manchester lot are feeling the same," Rafa said seriously.

Roy Keane opened the away dressing room door and saw Steven Gerrard already standing their rolling his head to loosen up and trying to get rid of his hang over. Steven turned around and saw Rio hobbling out and let out a laugh. "OI shut up, I bet you did this on purpose, I know we're playing Man U on Boxing Day, lets pile the Man U lot with drink," Rio said moaning."Don't blame me, the missus picked the day," Steven said laughing. "Right then Stevie Boy you ready for a good hiding," Wayne said joking. "In your dreams Wazza, 17 league titles, 4 European cups, you got no history," Steven said laughing as he grabbed his mascots hand and walked out.

This was it for the first time they we're going to play against each other, which side was going to win?

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 22:07

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo more more more :P

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 22:40

liverpool obv gunna win :lol: haha x

view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 14:51

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 210 - Bragging rights

Steven walked round and shook the hands of the players. "Good luck," Steven said as shook Wayne's hand. "You too, but I'm going to make you look silly," Wayne said laughing. "Really? How is the head?" Steven asked laughing. "fuck off," Wayne said laughing. "Ohhh touchy," Steven said as he walked off towards Rio. "Ready Stevie," Rio said laughing, "oh isn't Peter playing?" Steven laughed. "He passed out in the changing room," Steven said laughing. "He didn't?" Garry exclaimed. "Excuse me, this isn't a mothers meeting," Roy Keane said pissed off. "Run along," Steven said sarcastically as he got his team together. "Losers buy the drinks," Wayne called out. "Your on," Jamie shouted out laughing.

Owen and Fowler were stand by the ball ready for kick off, Gerrard and Ferdinand were laughing. "How's your head mate?" Steven said as he waited for the whistle. "fucking nightmare," Rio said laughing as he ran off when he heard the whistle. "Shame you have to mark Owen," Steven said laughing. "Yeah such a shame for you," Rio said rolling his eyes. "Here he comes," Steven said laughing as Michael started to run past Jaap Stam. "fuck," Rio said as Michael came hurtling towards him full of pace, "how the fuck did you learn to run so fast!" Rio managed to get a tackle in on him. "YES COME ON!" Rio said pumped up as he help Michael up. "Oh Good Rio, but thats only me at half throttle," Michael said as he walked away laughing.

cheating scum got the ball and started to do step overs, Ashley came storming in and did an inch perfect tackle, cheating scum rolled over about 30 times. "For fucks sake I never touched you, you wanker," Ashley said furiously. Wayne sighed and shook his head. "Don't worry about it Ash, he'll be worries his long flowing locks will be ruined soon," Steven shouted out laughing. Wayne started to giggle. "fucking concentrate," Roy shouted out at him. "Yes Wayne, do as your told," Jamie said laughing.

Just then Michael broke away from Rio Ferdinand and put it in the net to make it 1-0 to Liverpool, Michael turned around and winked at Rio. "OH fucking YES," Michael screamed as he ran towards Steven. "WOAH WOAH WE'RE THE BEST TEAM IN THE NORTH," Steven sung as he started dancing, then he tapped his bum in the direction of Wayne. Steven blew a kiss towards Penny who was watching close by.

"Your such a bastard," Wayne shouted out shaking his head. "Yep, you only just noticed," Steven said laughing, "Your not even trying, Wazza!" Wayne sighed. "My head hurts too much," Wayne said laughing. "Join the club," Steven said as he suddenly received the ball. "fucking concentrate you muppet," Jamie said laughing. Steven laughed as he looked up and passed the ball to Xabi. Xabi shot to goal from 40 yards. "fucking HELL ITS IN," Steven screamed as he saw the ball hit the back of the net.

"YAY! Xabi scored mummy," Josh said as he bounced up and down, "Xabi scored!" Beckie laughed. "Yeah it was a good goal wasn't it?" Beckie asked as she kissed him. "Yeah, Xabi is the best," Josh said laughing. Beckie laughed. "Yeah he is," Beckie said wistfully. Xabi blew a kiss to him and he laughed as he jumped up and down. "Mummy he blew you a kiss," Josh said laughing. "No he blew you a kiss," Beckie said trying to hide her happiness.

The final whistle went and Steven laughed as Alex gave Rio a bollocking for nearly falling asleep on the goal posts. "Looks like the drinks are on you lads," Steven said laughing. "Hey Josh, whats wrong?" Jamie said as he came running on the pitch. "Xabi, Xabi, mummy needs you, she's gone into labour," Josh said scared. Xabi looked at him and ran towards where Josh came from. "Love," Jamie said laughing. "Bless him," Steven said laughing.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 15:36

woo told ya liverpool would win xD and awww beckie

view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 16:07

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 211 - Xabi the worrier

Xabi ran towards the crowd of people that were surrounding Beckie. "Alright Beckie, just breath it out," Coleen said as she rubbed her back. "It's alright Becks, I'm here," Xabi said as he ran towards her carrying Josh. "Thank fuck for that," Beckie said sighing with relief. "Come on," Xabi said as he put Josh down on the floor. Xabi grabbed Beckie's hand and walked her towards where his car was. "What about Josh?" Beckie asked panicking. "I'll have him," Coleen said as she picked him up as he was crying.

"Right then, are we ready for our night out?" Rio asked as he met the the lads outside the away dressing room. "Nope, no can do, we're off to the hospital," Steven said sighing. "What? Why?" Wayne asked confused. "Beckie's gone into labour," Jamie said sighing. "Aww, that's sweet, where's Alonso?" Garry asked looking around. "Where do you think?" Steven asked laughing. "He's not even the father," Rio said giggling. "Well thank God that father isn't here, he is a nasty shit, Beckie is better off without him," Steven said seriously.

Beckie walked into the hospital with Xabi's help. "Contraction's started?" Sue asked as Beckie grabbed onto the Reception desk. "Yeah," Beckie said as she breathed deeply. "How far apart are the contractions?" Sue asked as she opened a room for them. "About 5 minutes," Beckie said as she grabbed onto Alonso's muddy football top for dear life. "Plenty of time," Sue said smiling, as the rest arrived running in. Beckie grabbed onto Sue's hand and walked into the room. Xabi stood still and stared. "Xabi, what are you doing?" Steven asked shocked. "She's having baby," Xabi said shocked. "Yes, now get in there and hold her hand, you tart," Jamie said as he gently pushed him towards the door.

"Well here we are waiting in the maternity ward, for another baby," Wayne said laughing. "Yeah, I'm surprised the hospital haven't made our own ward for us," Steven said laughing. "Hey we're not that bad, are we?" Jamie asked laughing. "Well Coleen, Penny, Louise now Beckie, Nicola's pregnant, Penny's pregnant again, I'll say we're pretty bad," Steven said laughing. "Yeah but making them is worth it," Wayne said laughing. "God you guys, is sex all you ever think about?" Coleen asked shaking her head as she gave Wayne Lucas as Josh sat on her lap. "YES!" the guys exclaimed laughing, "and football!"

Beckie lay on the bed as Xabi walked in shyly. "You don't have to look like that Alonso, you can come in," Beckie said laughing. "You wanted anything?" Xabi asked as he looked at her as she looked scared. "Just you," Beckie said as she opened her arms. Xabi hugged her. "You be OK, I'll look after you," Xabi said as they pulled apart. "OHHHH here comes another one," Beckie said as she held onto Xabi for dear life. "Thats it breath it out," Xabi said as he sat next to her.

"So do you want a boy or a girl?" Wayne asked suddenly. "Who you talking to?" Jamie and Steven asked in unison. "Both," Wayne said laughing. "I don't mind, as long as the baby is healthy," Jamie said smiling as he put his hand on Nicola's bump, "but a boy would be nice." Steven laughed. "Same for me, George James Gerrard, has a nice ring to it," Steven said as he sighed. "GEORGE!" Penny exclaimed shocked. "What's wrong with George?" Steven asked dismayed. "Its a bit old," Penny said laughing. "Well, my son is being called George, if you like it or not," Steven said as he smiled at Penny.

"I'll just thought I'd come in for a quick examination," Sue said as he walked in as Xabi held Beckie's hand. "So how many centimeters am I? 9, 10," Beckie said hopefully. "3," Sue said apologetically. "Are you serious?" Beckie asked annoyed. "Don't worry, your doing really well, I'll come back later," Sue said as she walked out. "Did you hear that, who's my bravest girl?" Xabi asked as he gently kissed her forehead. "OHHHHH HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE!" Beckie screamed.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 16:44

haha aww bless them x

view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 17:17

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww how sweeettt more more more please

≈www  Top
snowprince
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 17:30

I love this ..^^

view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 17:38

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 212 - Chats and a simple I love you

Steven yawned as he grabbed a coffee from the machine. "Tired?" Penny asked as she parked up next to him holding Tiegan in her lap. "Knackered," Steven said laughing, "how you, I should take you home, you need your rest." Penny laughed. "No, I'm fine, unlike you, I didn't drink myself silly," Penny said laughing. "You would of though, if you hadn't been pregnant with baby Gerrard number three, " Steven said laughing. "Yes your right there," Penny said laughing.

"It's alright darling, I'm here," Beckie's mother suddenly said as she rushed in. "Oh for fucks sake, who called you?" Beckie asked annoyed. "I'm your mother, I want to be here for you," she said dismayed, "now wheres your gas and air?" Beckie looked at Xabi and sighed. "My senorita, doesn't want drugs," Xabi said as he looked at Beckie's mum. "Don't be ridiculous, she needs it, she's in pain," she said as she rolled her eyes at him, "who are you anyway?" Beckie went bright red with anger. "MUM, he is my friend and he is really good to me," Beckie said as tears sprung in her eyes. "Well... you said that about your last chap, and look what happened there?" Beckie's mother said rolling her eyes. "Me never hurt my senorita," Xabi said seriously as he stroked the back of Beckie's hand.

"How long is she going to be?" Dan asked as he looked at his watch. "Dan, it takes time for woman to give birth you know?" Michael said laughing. "Says the guy who turned up rolling drunk," Louise said laughing. "I was there for the most important bit, when she popped out," Michael said indigently. "Popped out, Gemma didn't just pop out, it took a lot of pushing, pain and God damn swearing to 'pop' her out," Louise said annoyed. "Someone get out the violins," Rio said laughing.

"Mum would you just go," Beckie said as she tried to breath out the contraction. "Are you seriously telling me, you want this stranger here, rather than your own mother?" Beckie's mum asked annoyed. "Yes I would, now go," Beckie said annoyed. Beckie's mum grabbed Alonso by the arm and pulled him towards the end of the room. "Alonso, what are you doing? She needs gas, air, she is in pain," Beckie's mum whispered at him furiously. "Look, this is what Beckie wanted, so if you don't like it, you can stand outside with the rest," Xabi said shyly. "Don't you dare speak to me like that," Beckie's mum said furiously. "Beckie has made it clear she doesn't want you here, so can you please leave," Xabi said as he opened the door. "You kicking me out?" Beckie's mum asked laughing. "Yes, yes I am, Beckie's in labour and doesn't need this, so off you go," Xabi said as he gently pushed her out. The others turned round and looked at each other. "Was Xabi just shouting?" Steven asked shocked.

"Something must be going on," Wayne said as he wiped away Luca's hair that was falling in his eyes as he slept. "Isn't something always going on with us?" Steven asked laughing. "Yep, normally something that Rio's organized and its gone horribly wrong," Ashley said laughing. "OI!" Rio exclaimed laughing. "I have to say you guys sound like such a laugh when you go out," Dan said laughing. "Yeah, you should come out with us next time," Wayne said smiling. "I will if there's one thing," Dan said winking. "Hey we're all taken, you can have as many girls as you like," Steven said laughing.

"Oh I just want it to be over," Beckie said as she cried on Xabi's chest. "I know you do, that was a big one wasn't it?" Xabi asked her as he ruffled her hair. "I'm just going to give you an another examination if that's OK?" Sue asked as she walked in. Beckie cried as she lay on Xabi's chest. "I want something," Beckie said as she looked into Xabi's eyes. "Ci Ci, pain relief?" Xabi asked as he looked at her. Beckie nodded her head. Xabi runs towards Sue. "Doctor, she needs pain away?" Xabi asked seriously, "Doctor listen to me." Sue laughed. "Xabi love, it's too late, Beckie, your fully dilated, your about to have your baby," Sue said as she looked down at Beckie's face. "Baby coming soon, it will be OK!" Xabi said as he held her hand.

143 replies since 30/5/2009, 21:12   654 views