faq's, | questions

« Older   Newer »
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 8/8/2009, 16:08

FAQ's ♥
frequently asked questions
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

; Why can't i view the pictures?
If you can't view the picture threads on the forum it is because you do not have access.

; How do i gain access?
To gain access click HERE and read what you have to do to gain access.

; Why were my comments deleted?
Any unapporiate comments, or comments that are off topic will either be deleted by the admins, or moved HERE

; Can we repost pictures?
If you would like to repost pictures from this forum, you must get permission from the poster first. However if it says ''Do Not Repost'' You will no be allowed to, unless the poster says so.

; I can't find the secret word?
You must read THIS in order to find the secret word.

; Why was my access taken away?
There are serval reason why your access was taken away. If you have been an unactive member for a certain amount of time, the admins will have removed you. If you were abusive towards anyone on the forum, you would have been immediately removed & likewise if you have been taking photos without permission.

; Who are the admins and how can i contact them?
-grace-[Grace] & s*Jadey* [Jade] are the admins. If you have an issue you can send us a personal message [pm] through the forum. Or send us an email [[email protected]] or you can send us a message on twitter [http://twitter.com/StevieGFans]

; How do i send a pm?
Click on the username of the person you want to pm and look where it says ''personal message'' and click the icon next to it. Then add a message title & your message and send

; I have some pictures but dont know where to post them?
please send a pm to one of the admins and they will help you

; How can i change my username?
if you would like a new username please pm me & i will change it. However we can only change your name if you signed up on this forum sorry.

If your question has still not been answered please feel free to ask us here

-admin-

Edited by -grace- - 5/4/2010, 23:29

0 replies since 8/8/2009, 16:08   82 views