008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part five chapters 154 to 206

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 16:16

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 154 - Party Time

"Coleen, get your glad rags on we're off out," Wayne said as he walked into the flat to find Rebecca, Coleen and Emma on the sofa. "Out where," Coleen asked excitedly. "To celebreate the new addition of the England squad, Mr Rio Ferdinand," Wayne said laughing. "OH MY GOD!" Rebecca said as she jumped in his arms. "I still can't believe it," Rio said as he kissed her on the cheek. "I can your an awesome defender," Garry said as he patted him on the back. "Less talking people, theres beer for me to drink," Wayne said as walked into the bedroom, "you alright son?"

"Right lads and ladies, lets go home, put our glad rags on and celebrate the new England wonder boy," Steven said laughing. "You know me, never one to turn down the chance to celebrate something," Jamie said laughing. "Why couldn't you plan this earlier, I haven't got a clue what I'm going to wear," Abi said as she walked out in a huff. "Clothes would be nice," Steven said laughing. "Trust me, she looks better with no clothes on," Peter said laughing. "We can hear," Michael said laughing. "Not as loudly as Stevie boy though," Jamie said laughing. "yeah and Nicola is just so quiet," Steven said rolling his eyes, "and as much as I'd love to chat about our sex lives, lets get going, I need to shower, do my hair and the girls will take at least half a century to get ready."

Wayne the Manchester United walked into the bar and sat down at a table. "What does everyone want?" Wayne asked as he got his wallet out. "Put that away mate, I'll get them considering your not getting paid for six weeks," Garry said laughing as he walked towards the bar. "Why?" Coleen asked confused. "Don't worry about it love, Jamie owes me a lot of beers though," Wayne said laughing. "Where are they anyway?" Rio said looking at his watch. "Knowing them there probably in bed," Wayne said laughing. Rio laughed. "Dirty fuckers," Rio said as he grabbed his beer.

"We are so late, Wayne is going to kill us," Steven said as he walked into the bar. "He's probably too busy doing back flips to notice," Jamie said laughing. "FINALLY, YOU TOOK YOUR TIME, WHAT WERE YOU DOING? ON SECONDS THOUGHT I DON'T WANT TO KNOW," Wayne shouted at them. "Want a bet on that Jamie?" Steven said laughing, "ALRIGHT KEEP YOUR HAIR ON, YEAH WE WE'RE SO BUSY fucking WE FORGOT THE TIME!" Wayne and Rio laughed. "Right then lets get some drinks in," Jamie said as he clapped his hands. "Yeah too right you can, and you can buy me drinks for six weeks," Wayne said laughing. "What?" Jamie asked confused. "I've fucking been fined six weeks wages because of you," Wayne said laughing. "Sorry mate," Jamie said as he walked towards the bar. "No tell them the real reason?" Garry asked laughing. "What it was you peeing in the showers?" Steven asked laughing. "NO!" Wayne exclaimed laughing. "He told Alex he could shove the bench up his fucking arse," Rio said laughing. "Nice one!" Nicola said laughing.

"Anyone lets toast the new England stars, Michael and Rio," Steven said as he put his beer up and downed it in one. "Rio and Michael," everyone said as they downed their drinks. "So are you nervous guys?" Steven asked. "Nervous, why the fuck would I be nervous?" Rio asked bewildered. "I'm looking forward to it, besides Fowler and Redknapp will look after me," Michael said laughing. "Poor you," Garry said laughing. "I'd be shitting it," Steven said laughing. "I'm looking forward to meeting Gazza," Rio said laughing. "Alan Shearer," Michael said excitedly. "Yeah alright, can stop bragging now," Wayne said laughing. "Someones jealous," Coleen said as she pulled on his cheek.

"Right then, shall we tell them the good news?" Steven said as he looked at Penny. "Don't tell me she's pregnant again, you guys never heard of a condom," Garry said laughing. "Very funny," Steven said laughing, "no she isn't but we are getting married soon." "OH MY GOD!" Jackie screamed excitedly. "SNAP!" Nicola said as she looked at her best friend. "What?" Steven asked looking at Jamie. "We want to get married as soon as possible," Jamie said laughing. "A double wedding," Coleen and Jackie said excitedly as they looked at each other. "Guys it may have escaped your attention, but your not the ones getting married," Wayne said laughing.

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 16:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahahhaa more more more please

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 17:00

Hahaha the girls make me laugh :lol:

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 17:08

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 155 - Toilet delights

"Right whose for another round," Steven said as rubbed his hands together. "Yeah go on," Rio said as he looked at Rebecca. "Same all round?" Steven asked as he got up. "Go on then, what Alex won't know, won't hurt him," Wayne said laughing. "You know, I'd love to run a bar," Nicola said suddenly. "Eh?" Penny asked confused. "A bar, bit of money coming in, my own boss, chatting with the public, what could be better?" Nicola asked seriously. "No fucking way," Jamie said shaking his head, "piss heads chatting you up, drunks, vomit, violence, whose going to protect you?" Wayne laughed. "Carra, this is Nicola, she doesn't need protecting," Wayne said laughing.

"Why would Nicola need protecting?" Steven asked as he came back with the drinks. "She wants to work in a bar," Jamie said laughing. "Hey what's so funny about her working in a bar?" Penny asked crossing her arms. "Nothing is wrong with it, if you want men drooling over you," Jamie said folding his arms. "So its alright for you to go out and have women flash their tits at you?" Coleen asked joining in. "Now thats different," Wayne said seriously. "Why?" all the girls said in unison. "Because it just is..." Steven says laughing. "That is so sexist," Louise said angrily.

"Besides you don't need a job, we can look after you all," Michael said laughing. "What, so just because your famous, we can't make our own money?" Emma asked seriously. "You can, just not in a bar," Garry said shaking his head. "Well if you think I'm just going to be a WAG your fucking well mistaken," Nicola said furiously. "She's right, I want to earn my own money," Penny said looking at Steven, "anyway I'm off for a wee, if thats alright, you never know I might get attacked."

"Right us girls are going to talk on our own for a bit, with out the sexist comments," Coleen said seriously. "Oh Coleen...." Wayne said shaking his head. "No Wayne... and your on the couch tonight," Coleen said as she picked up her drink and walked towards another table. "Thanks Jamie," Wayne said looking at him. "What, what did I do?" Jamie asked innocently. "Because of you, all our girlfriends think we're sexist pigs," Rio said laughing. "OI, you said the sexist comments not me," Jamie said innocently. "I wonder what the girls are planning?" Michael asked seriously. "Probably nothing," Rio said laughing. "Oh Please Rio, there girls, they've got their coulden out and their hats ready to cast their spell over us," Steven said laughing, "anway I'm off to the bog."

"Right we'll show them," Nicola said furiously. "Show them what?" Rebecca asked confused. "How we can be independent successful women," Nicola said furiously. "How though?" Coleen asked confused. "Well, I have an idea," Nicola said as she pulled them closer to her.

"Penny?" Steven asked as he walked into the ladies. "What the hell are you doing in here?" Penny asked laughing. "Just seeing if your OK," Steven said laughing. "I'm fine," Penny said laughing. "I know that alright," Steven said as he kissed her neck. "Steven what are you after?" Penny asked laughing. "Nothing!" Steven said innocently. "Your such a bullshitter," Penny said laughing. "Yeah well maybe I do want something," Steven said laughing as he unstrapped her. "Steven, we can't not in the toilets," Penny said as he gently pushed her up the side of the wall. "Really?" Steven said as he undid her blouse. "Mmmm," Penny said laughing. "I take that as a no," Steven said laughing.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 17:24

:O steven george gerrard put her down :O hahahaha

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 17:45

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha grace you make me laugh!

more more more please (not babies! more story ;) )

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 18:06

lmfao jess

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 20:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

:D ;) :P

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 07:41

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 156 - Couch for Wazza.... Bed for Stevie

"NICOLA YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS," Jackie screamed out in excitement. "Shhh!" Nicola said laughing. "You sure there not planning something Rio?" Jamie asked looking behind him. "No there probably chatting about sex," Rio said laughing. Jamie laughed. "Yeah not that I'm going to be getting any," Wayne said laughing. "That's good, its like being stuck between to horny rabbits at time," Garry said laughing. "Where's Steven and Penny gone?" Scott asked suddenly. Jamie and Michael burst into laughter. "The horny, horny bastard," Peter said laughing. "Where you off to Wayne?" Rio asked as he saw Wayne get up. "Mind your own business," Wayne said as he walked off.

"Right lets go home," Steven said as he did up his shirt as Penny flicked her hair up. "Tired?" Penny asked laughing. Steven laughed. "Penny I've just finnished a day of stopping an abortion, 45 minutes of football, and then I've just had the most passionate sex with you, yes I am tired and I miss my girls," Steven said laughing. Penny laughed. "Awww, your just a big softie aren't you?" Penny asked. "Shhh, I try and keep it a secret," Steven said as he picked her up and pushed the wheelchair out with his other hand and bumped into Wayne.

"You really think it would work?" Coleen asked worriedly. "I don't see why not, where bright enough to make it work," Nicola said laughing. "One thing we're forgetting," Rebecca said seriously. "What?" Jackie asked confused. "Money," Louise said sighing. "Thought of that already," Nicola said laughing. "Oh no..." Coleen said shaking her head. "Look girls, there the ones that gave us our own bank accounts that they top up each day, so why can't we use it, to gain advantage over them," Nicola said scheming. Louise laughed. "I'm in," Louise said smiling. "I can't wait to see that smug smile wiped off Rio's face," Rebecca said laughing. "And Wayne's," Coleen said laughing.

"Alright Wazza, but thats the girls toilets," Steven said laughing. "I know, what were you doing in there?" Wayne asked laughing. "Thats for me to know and you to find out," Steven said laughing. "Your such a horny sod," Wayne said laughing. "Yeah well you can think of my horniness when I'm at home with a beautiful fiancee, two gorgeous children by my side, while your on the couch with that bust spring digging in your arse, night Wazza," Steven said as he walked off laughing.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 10:37

what they planning :o:

lol at steven and penny :lol:

view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 13:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 157 - It must be tough living in a WAG world

"Morning," Peter said as he saw Abi walk down the stairs in a suit. "Morning," Abi said as she opened the kitchen cabinet for her cereal. "You look smart, are we off anywhere?" Peter asked praying it wasn't to see her parents. "Nope, I'm off with the girls to lunch," Abi said as she sat down, "Morning Jamie." Jamie smiled as he yawned and put some bread in the toaster. "Let me guess breakfast in bed?" Peter asked laughing. "Oh yeah, Nicolas going to be treated like a queen for nine months," Jamie said laughing.

"Morning how was the couch?" Rio asked as he walked into the living room laughing. "Shut up Rio," Wayne said rubbing his eyes. "Morning," Coleen said as she poked her head around the door. "Morning gorgeous, good nights sleep?" Wayne asked as he looked at her. "Yeah, missed you though," Coleen said laughing, "oh and someone wants to say hello." Just then Lucas popped his head around the door and started to walk towards his daddy all by himself. "Come on then, come to daddy," Wayne said as he crouched down on the floor with his arms open ready to catch him, "whose my clever little boy then?" Wayne picked him up and kissed his head.

"Right then are we ready?" Nicola asked as she came down the stairs in her suit. "Why are you lot all dressed in suits?" Steven said as he turned around from feeding Angel her bottle. "We're off out for a swanky lunch," Abi said as she put some perfume on. Michael coughed. "God Abi do you have to put so much on, talk about choking," Michael said as he sat down next to a sleeping Gemma in her pram. "Right Steven, I've made up bottles for Angel and Tiegan and theres some lunch I've made for you and the lads, and we'll be late, so don't wait up." Penny said as she handed Tiegan to Steven. "What is this lunch about?" Jamie asked confused. "You'll find out soon," Nicola said laughing. "Oh we've got your credit cards," they all shouted out laughing as they left the house, Nicola pushing Penny out.

"Right then lads, lets get some beers," Rio said as he entered Stevens flat laughing. "Rio, its eleven in the morning," Michael said laughing. "Yeah well its Sunday, we've got no girls today, we've got football and booze," Rio said seriously as he slumped down on a chair. "And we've got children," Steven said seriously as he gently placed Angel in her bouncer. "Oh yeah I forgot you lot are settling down," Rio said sighing. "Right less talk lets look at my little boy," Wayne said proudly from the hall. "Eh?" Jamie asked confused. Just then Lucas waddled in with Wayne filming him from behind. "YAY! Well done," Steven said as he looked at Wayne laughing. Lucas sat down suddenly in front of Gemma and looked in her pram. "Awwww you better keep him on a leesh Wazza, he's after little Gemma," Jamie said laughing.

"Hello ladies," Justin said as he opened his office door the the girls. "Morning," Nicola said as she pushed Penny in spritely. "How may I help you?" Justin said as he sat behind his desk. "We we're wondering about the old bank building on Western Avenue," Nicola said as she looked at the other girls who nodded. "Yes," Justin said urging her to continue. "We would like to buy it," Nicola said looking at him. "Excuse me?" Justin asked shocked. "Yep, us girls would like to buy the building, outright of course," Nicola said as she opened her handbag and took out 20,000 pounds in cash as did all the girls. "Can I ask what footballers wifes would want with an old run down building?" Justin asked confused. "Well you'll find out soon enough," Nicola said as she winked at him, "so can we buy it or not?" Justin looked at her and laughed. "I'll just go and get the paperwork," Justin said as he went to grab the cash. "Not getting the money, until we get the building," Nicola said she pushed the hand away. As Justin left Nicola turned around she looked at the others. "We've got lift off girls," Nicola said laughing. "I can't believe I've just spent 20,000 pounds of Steven's money," Penny said guilty. "Yeah he'll get it back soon, when The WAGz opens," Nicola said determinedly.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 14:30

ooohhh :O more more more :D

mrsparker
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 16:34

Brilliant Penny I love it.

view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 17:17

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

omg thats great more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 18:12

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 158 - Rio's 3 grand

"We've done it girls," Nicola said as she got the keys and put it in the lock of the building. "What a state," Coleen said as she walked into the empty building. "Hey with a bit of work, it will work," Nicola said as she walked around the building, "the bar can go there, couches there, and a pole over there." "Pole dancing?" Rebecca asked shocked. "Scott will like that," Jackie said dryly.

"Room for one more," Ashley said as he carried Aaron in. "Course mate, pull up a chair grab yourself a beer," Steven said as he winked at Aaron. "Just in time for kick off," Wayne said as he gave Lucas his juice. "Wheres Penny?" Aaron asked as he looked around. "Awww she's gone out with the girls," Steven said as he picked him up, "would you like to help me feed Angel and Tiegan?" Aaron nodded. "Oh Steven did I hear your missus has cooked dinner for us?" Rio asked as he belly groaned. "Yes," Steven said sighing. "Good I'm starving," Rio said winking at him.

"Right then, lets hit the shops," Nicola said as she got out Jamie's credit card. "Shopping?" Coleen asked getting excited. "Yeah, we need paint, wallpaper, sofas, tables, chairs, glasses, booze, builders," Nicola said laughing. "Wicked," Jackie said excitedly. "Now I was thinking red and white theme for Liverpool, Man U and England?" Penny asked as she looked at the walls. "Good idea," Abi said as she walked around, "a white bar with red stools, red walls with white picture frames off our men playing, with us and their children." Coleen shrieked excitedly. "We can serve food, have a kitchen in the back," Penny said thoughtfully, "I can be the chef." Nicola smiled. "Good idea, now lets go and flex our mens plastic," Nicola said laughing.

"God is it me or has Lampard put weight on?" Jamie asked as he tucked into Penny's lasagne. "Lumpard," Wayne said laughing. "Thats a good one, so who are we going to cheer on City or Chelsea," Rio asked as he opened another beer. "City, no way am I cheering on Terrys all Gold," Steven said as he gently picked Tiegan up and fed her, her bottle. "Ohhh I bet Shaun's pissed off isn't in the starting 11," Ashley said as he tucked into his food. They all laughed. "We should buy him a cushion to ease his numb bum, from all the bench warming," Steven said laughing.

The girls were in Harvey Nicks. "Right we better go and look at some seating, Penny and Coleen have gone to B&Q to get the paint with Wayne and Steven's credit cards," Nicola said laughing. "Oh look at that sofa," Rebecca said excitedly, as she saw a huge red leather one. "That is gorgeous," Nicola said in agreement. "How many will we need?" Emma asked as she looked around at the others. "30?" Nicola asked as she looked at the others. "Yeah sounds right," Rebecca said thoughtfully as she walked off. "Where you off too?" Emma asked. "To flex Rio's plastic," Rebecca said laughing.

143 replies since 17/5/2009, 16:16   701 views