008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part four chapter 106 to 153

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 22:17

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 106- Phonecall Misery

Steven walked out into the Spanish sunshine and looked around for Ashley and Penny. He was thinking of what he just said, Wife, maybe he should just ask her to be his wife, he loved her and knew she was the woman for him, he was really excited about the prospect of being a dad, too twins as well. But he was seventeen, not old enough for such a commitment for marriage. He'd ask her when he was good and ready, stuff the others and there teasing.

"Man, I've never seen Stevie like that," Wayne exclaimed as he looked around at the others. "I know, he must be seriously pissed off with us to go off at us like that," Rio said shaking his head. "He did have a point though guys, Steven can't look after us anymore, he has he's own family to look after," Michael said seriously. "We all have, lets not let this strip club thing ruin our relationships and friendships," Jamie said looking at Rio and Kat, "the last thing we want to do is be like JT and his morons."

Toni walked into her hotel room she shared with John and sighed, what the hell had she done. She walked out onto the balcony and then turned around startled when she heard the bathroom door open and saw John standing there looking at her. "Where have you been?" John bellowed at her furiously.

Ashley and Penny were still stitting down chatting when Steven joined them. "Is everything OK? Is Nicola OK?" Penny asked worriedly. "Stop worrying, everythings OK," Steven said as he put his arm around her. "And are her and Carra back together?" Penny asked still worrying. "Penny... everythings fine, stop worrying, now lets forget about the others and start thinking about us!" Steven said as he looked at Ashley and rolled his eyes.

"Where were you last night?" John asked as he folded his arms across his chest. "I... I..." Toni said as she looked at him scared stiff. "Spit it out," John said as he looked at her to angry Toni took a step back. "You were with that bloody barman weren't you?" John asked shouting at her.

Penny's phone suddenly rang and she looked at the number and smiled. "Bloody mum, can't live without me," Penny said laughing as she looked at Steven as she answered it. "Tell her to bog off as I want to take you upstairs," Steven said laughing. "Hiya mum," Penny said laughing at Steven's quip.

Nicola looked at Jamie and smiled as he got them some beers, they weren't fully together but getting there. "There you go," Jamie said as he placed the beer in front of her. "Thanks," Nicola said as she smiled at him. "Nicola, I am truely sorry about last night, I promise you I never wanted to go," Jamie said as he looked at her seriously. "I know you didn't, but seeing her all over you, made me so angry and when I get angry..." Nicola said trailing off.

"I went out for a drink," Toni said as she looked at him trying to think of something to say. "Did a drink envolve you acting like a slapper?" John asked as he walked towards her. "Well I must be one if your going out with me, considering you only go out with slappers," Toni said fighting back, knowing she'd probably get a whack for what she just said.

"Mum slow down whats happened?" Penny asked as she looked at Steven worriedly, "What's happened to May? No, she can't be..." Steven looked at Penny as she broke down in sobs. "Penny..." Steven said as Penny crumpled up into tears and threw the phone at Steven.

"Nicola, you know you said I had to prove my love too you, what did you mean?" Jamie asked curiously. Nicola laughed as she looked at him. "I want you to face your fear and do a sky jump with me," Nicola said laughing. "No fucking way Nicola, I'm petrified of heights," Jamie said shaking his head, "but if it means keeping you I suppose I could do it." Nicola looked at him and laughed. "Really?" Nicola asked disbelievingly.

"Hi Sue, what's going on?" Steven asked as he spoke into the phone, "Oh I see, OK right thanks for letting us know, don't worry I'll look after her, send my regards to James, see you soon bye." Steven hang up and put his arms around Penny and kissed the top of her head.

"Shh it's going to be OK," Steven whispered to her as got up and walked behind her ready to take her to there room. "Is there anything I can do?" Ashley asked feeling useless. Steven shock his head and smiled at him. "Thanks Ash, you could tell the others that Penny's grans passed away, thanks Ashley," Steven said as he pushed Penny into the bar area.

"What do you mean I'm into slappers?" John asked her laughing hard. "I mean what I said, John I'm fed up of your behaviour, the cheating, the lies..." Toni said the tears springing into her eyes. "I've never cheated on you," John said seriously. "Don't bullshit me John, you've cheated on me more times than you've pissed of Steven, which is a lot," Toni said screaming at him. "But I always come back to you," John said thinking that would make everything OK.

"Thats OK then, doesn't matter that I'm left crying myself to sleep at night wondering where you are, doesn't matter that I have to read all the kiss and tells, because you come back to me, well I tell you something John, I did cheat on you last night John, and it was fucking amazing, much better than you in all departments, didn't expect that did you? Little innocent Toni Poole, cheating on the great John Terry, well I did. Never mind I'm sure you Cheryl can comfort you, or maybe you will just like to poision another pregnant woman," Toni screamed at him as she stormed past him, "oh and another thing we're finished until you clean up your act, which means no drinking and no affairs." With that Toni stormed out.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 23:04

Aww poor Penny, glad Stevens looking after you. Hope John sorts his life out.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 07:25

Awww Poor Penny :( x

view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 07:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 107 - Brave Faces

Steven carried Penny into their room and placed her gently down on their bed and sighed as he looked at her. "Come on babe, stop crying, its not good for you or the bubbas," Steven said worriedly as he looked at her.

"Are you ready Jamie?" Nicola asked as she got out of her seat. "Ready for what?" Jamie asked confused. "Your sky jump," Nicola said laughing. "You want me to do it NOW?" John asked amazed. "No time like the present, and if you want to share my bed," Nicola said teasingly.

John stormed out of the bedroom after Toni and shouted after her "Dont you fucking walk away from me". Toni turned around and looked at him. "Or what John what are you going to do? Your nothing but a weak minded idiot whose brain is controlled by his pants, you need help John, I want my sweet innocent JT back who I fell in love with at 13, not this 17 year old monster you've become," Toni said as she walked off.

"I'm sorry," Penny said as she dried her eyes and looked at him. "There's nothing to be sorry about, your upset about your gran, its understandable, but calm down you've got two lives growing inside you," Steven said as he put his arm around her. Penny nodded as she put her head on his shoulder and sighed.

Toni walked into the bar and sighed as she saw Dan there, how in Gods name was she going to do this, how in hells sake could she face him after walking out on him. "What would you like to drink?" Dan asked coldly as he saw her. "A Bailey's please," Toni said awkwardly as she sat down at the bar.

"Your tired," Steven said as he heard Penny yawn loudly. Penny nodded, and Steven without hestitation laid her down and tucked her into bed and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Night gorgeous," he said as he walked out and took his mobile out.

Jamie and Nicola arrived at a remote spot in the Tenerfife dessert and looked at the plane. "Oh my God," Jamie whispered as he saw how far the plane was going to go. "Scared?" Nicola asked teasingly. "No!" Jamie exclaimed defensievely, "of course not."

Will Jamie face his fear of heights? Will JT clean up his act? Will Stevie manage to get a flight?

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 07:48

More! More! More! :P x

view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 14:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 108 - Jumps

Jamie looked at the plane and then at Nicola and sighed. Holy fuck he hated heights. Nicola laughed as she pushed him towards the instructor and gave him a thumbs up. "God you better bloody look after me or I'm going to kill Rio for getting me in this situation," Jamie whispered as he pointed at the sky.

Steven walked down in the bar and looked at his phone hoping it would ring. "Mate, we're so sorry about Penny's gran, how is she?" Wayne asked as he spotted Steven. "She's asleep now, but she's devestated," Steven said sighing. "That girl doesn't have an easy life does she," Michael said shaking his head. "Anything we can do mate?" Rio asked as he looked at Steven. "Not really, thanks anyway, just waiting for the airline to phone me back to see if there's a flight for tonight or tomorrow," Steven said as he looked at his phone again.

Nicola took one look at Jamie and burst out laughing. He was wearing a bright orange jump suit. "Oh Carra you look hilarous," Nicola said, practically crying. Jamie looked at her seriously and walked towards the plane, he was practically hyperventilating. "Bloody women," Jamie whispered as he tried to control his nerves.

"Your going back home?" Garry exclaimed shocked. "Gaz its better that we do, Penny needs her family," Steven said sighing, "and lets face it this holiday hasn't exactly been relaxing for us has it?" The others laughed. "Far from it, poisoning, cheating and the rest," Peter said sighing. Just then Steven's phone rang...

Jamie sat up in the plane ready for take off. "HOLY shit," Jamie screamed as the engine started. Jamie shut his tightly and held on the edge of the seat for dear life. "fuck, fuck, fuck, PLEASE GOD MAKE SURE I SURVIVE," Jamie whispered as he closed his eyes tightly.

"Tonight?" Steven asked as he looked at his watch, "yeah that's fine, thanks very much." Everyone looked at him shocked. "Your leaving tonight?" Wayne asked shocked. "Yep, now I'll come back and let you do your tearful goodbyes later, I have to pack its going to take ages to pack her stuff, she's bloody packed for a whole year," Steven said laughing.

Just then Jamie felt a tap on his shoulder. "Oh fuck," he whispered, "no I don't want to do it, take me down, I'd rather watch Man U win the league than this." They opened the door and all he could see was sky. "fucking hell, I'm going to faint," Jamie said as he looked out and felt the wind in his hair. "Come on Jamie, you can do this," he whispered as he stood near the edge.

Nicola put her hands above her face and laughed. "He won't do it," Nicola said laughing. Just then she saw him leap from the plane. "HOLY fuck! JAMIE!" Nicola screamed as she saw him leap across the sky.

view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 16:22

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

more more more please love it but my poor johhny

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 17:07

Awww well done jamie! lol x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 20:05

Loved it loved Jamie.

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 28/4/2009, 21:14

Go Jamie and poor Penny.Hope Stevne gets down on one knee soon.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 07:16

Woop Jamie! x

view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 18:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 109 - Goodbyes and forgiveness

Steven opened up his bedroom door and sighed as he saw Penny's tear stained face fast asleep. He opened their wardrobe door and took out the suitcases. "What are you doing?" Penny asked groggily. "How are you feeling gorgeous?" Steven asked as he walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead. "Fine, what are you doing?" Penny asked as she sat up. "Packing, as your going home to be with your family," Steven said as he smiled at her. "Aren't you coming with me?" Penny asked shocked.

Nicola ran over to a Jamie who had just rolled over on the floor on his landing. "Holy fuck," Jamie said breathlessly as he got up and brushed the grass off him. "Are you OK?" Nicola asked worriedly as she looked at him. "Am I OK? I've just bloody jumped 45 feet out of a plane, nearly fell on a bloody cow and you ask me if I'm OK," Jamie said annoyed. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were going to jump," Nicola said worriedly. "I'm joking, love I fucking loved it," Jamie said as he pulled her in and snogged her passionately.

"Of course I'm coming with you," Steven said shaking his head as he laughed. "You didn't have to book us on a flight home you know," penny said sighing as she looked up at him. "I know, but you need to be with your family," Steven said as he got up and walked towards the case again, "now stop yakking and let me pack!"

Nicola pulled away and smiled at him. "So am I forgiven?" Jamie asked as he put his arms around her neck. "I think you are," Nicola said laughing. "I fucking love you," Jamie said as he kissed her again. "I love you too, but if you fucking cheat on me again, your dead," Nicola said seriously. "I didn't cheat and can we change the subject by me asking you if you still want to be Mrs Carragher?" Jamie asked as he took out the diamond ring.

Steven carried Penny down the hotel steps to the reception area where the others were waiting. "We're so sorry to hear about your grandma," Colleen said as she hugged Penny tightly. "Thanks," Penny said as she looked up at the other girls. "Steven, take care mate, see you soon," Wayne said as he shock his best mates hand. "Cheers your in charge of this lot now, hard luck," Steven said laughing. "Yeah cheers for that," Wayne said sarcastically.

"Right then, bye you guys, now don't cause any more mischief I don't want to pick up the paper tomorrow and read about lap dancing," Steven said laughing as he walked towards the waiting cab. Rio laughed. "Don't worry I'll keep them inline," Rio said seriously. "Rio you need a brain for that," steven said laughing. Rio stuck his tounge out at him.

As the cab drove away to the airport another family were arrivign in England to put more misery on the Gerrards.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 18:18

Awwwww Not More Misery :(

YAY For Jamie + Nicola! :D x

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 18:47

Go Jamie!

eee leave poor gerrard alone :(

view post Posted on 29/4/2009, 18:55

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard