008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part three chapters 68 to 105

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 14:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 68 – A night in.

Steven opened the door to their flat and everyone traipsed in laughing. “Are you serious, someone threw a bowl of soup at Wenger?” Steven asked nearly pissing himself laughing. “Oh how I wish I was there,” Michael said as he collapsed on the couch. “Do you know who threw it?” Jamie asked seriously. “We all think Ole did it,” Rio said laughing. “No, not little Ole,” Peter said laughing. “Yep it was definitely Ole, he looked so shifty afterwards,” Wayne said laughing. “I want to know Rio, how the hell you didn’t get booked for that tackle on Viera?” Steven asked laughing. “It was a bit late, wasn’t it?” Rio asked laughing. “Just a tad,” Jamie said laughing. “Wenger certainly saw it, he was ranting and raving on the touchline,” Penny said as she yawned.

“Are we keeping you up?” Garry asked jokingly. “I’m so sorry, I’m just really tired,” Penny said as she yawned again. “Come here,” Steven said as he put his arms around her and let her snuggle on his chest. “Aww, how is the pregnancy going Penny?” Colleen asked as she gave Lucas to Wayne. “Tiring and sickly,” Penny said yawning again. “Don’t worry, it’ll be gone soon, I felt so rough in the first three months, the sight of food made me sick, let alone Wayne!” Colleen said jokingly. “OI, what’s that meant to mean?” Wayne asked indignantly. “Nothing,” Colleen said laughing, “What about you Louise?”

“Me? Oh I’m like Penny, feeling sick, even cornflakes this morning made me want to vomit,” Louise said sighing. “I found hovering made me feel better,” Colleen said seriously. “Hovering? Are you serious?” Louise asked laughing. “Nope, there will be hovering for these two, isn’t that right Michael?” Steven asked seriously. “Sure is, you two aren’t lifting a finger,” Michael said seriously. “That’s alright by me,” Louise said laughing. “And me,” Penny said laughing. “Aww, two more babies coming, its so exciting,” Jackie said clapping her hands.

“Oh God,” Scott said sighing. “Don’t tell me Jackie’s still broody?” Peter asked laughing. “I’m not broody, I’m just excited for my friends,” Jackie said defensively. “Oh leave her alone,” Colleen said laughing. “Yeah leave me alone,” Jackie said as she did her puppy dog eyes at Scott. “Will you stop doing that look and come here,” Scott said as he kissed her forehead.

“The seasons nearly over in a couple of weeks,” Michael said sighing. “I know, and we’ve just had our debut, people will forget about us for a few months,” Rio said sadly. “Who could forget you with that afro,” Jamie said laughing. “I think he’s afro’s gorgeous,” Rebecca said as she wrapped a bit around her finger.

“You know what, I’d love us to go on holiday,” Emma said looking at Garry. “A holiday?” Garry asked laughing. “Yes a holiday, you know us going away for a few weeks,” Emma said laughing. “You know that’s not a bad idea,” Colleen said suddenly. “Sunbathing,” Jackie said excitedly. “Bikini’s,” Abbey said laughing. “Fit men on beach,” Nicola said excitedly. “You guys want to go on holiday together?” Steven asked confused. “God yeah,” Colleen said excitedly. “OK then, lets go tomorrow and book something,” Wayne said looking at everyone.

They were all excited they were going away together, the girls could sunbathe and gossip and the boys could play football on the beach and drink beer. But one thing was for sure it wasn’t going to be smooth sailing.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 14:40

:O:O what happens!!!

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 14:57

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 70 – Off we go.

As the clock struck three in the morning, groans could be heard all over the three flats. “God, it can’t be three already,” Steven groaned as he rubbed his eyes. “It sure is,” Penny said as she rubbed his fluffy hair. “Why are you so wide awake?” Steven asked still rubbing his eyes. “Because I’m excited, I’ve never been on a plane before,” Penny said as she clapped her hands. “You’ve never been on a plane?” Steven asked amazed. “Nope,” Penny said as she smiled. “Come on then missy, I better get you ready,” Steven said as he crawled out of bed.

Colleen was in the kitchen making enough bottles for Lucas for the plane journey when Rebecca and Emma walked in. “Morning girls,” Colleen said brightly as she shook a bottle. “Morning, I so can’t wait to get there, a whole two weeks with Rio,” Rebecca said sighing. “And a whole two weeks of sand, sea and shopping,” Emma said sighing. “Sexy men on the beach,” Colleen said laughing. “Beg your pardon?” Wayne asked as he carried Lucas into the kitchen. “Nothing,” Colleen said as she winked at him.

“I love you,” Jamie said as he rolled over and looked at Nicola. “Stop being soppy and get up,” Nicola said as she sat up. “Alright,” Jamie said sighing as he stood up. Jamie walked out and went to the bathroom to find it shut. “Someone’s always in the bathroom,” Jamie moaned as he walked back into his room. “Why don’t you ask Penny and Stevie if you can use their bathroom?” Nicola asked laughing as she opened the wardrobe. Jamie knocked on Stevie’s door.

“Scott, come on we have to leave to get to the airport in five,” Jackie said as she banged on the bathroom door. “Alright, I’m coming just putting my aftershave on,” Scott said sighing. “Your going on a plane Scott, not out to The Ivy,” Jackie said laughing. “I know,” Scott said as he opened the door and looked at her, “bloody hell Jackie, you look stunning.” Jackie smiled at him and winked. “Don’t I always,” Jackie said as she walked past him into the bathroom. “Jackie…” Scott said seductively. “No Scott, as much as I would love too, we’ll be late and there’ll be plenty of time for that when we get there, now warm the car up,” Jackie said laughing as she shut the door.

Louise walked into the kitchen and yawned as she made a flask of coffee. “Morning,” Abby said as she put her suitcase by the door. “Morning, I’m so nervous about flying,” Louise said suddenly. “Why?” Abby said as she joined her in the kitchen. “You shouldn’t fly when your pregnant should you?” Louise asked worriedly. “Louise, it’ll be fine, trust me,” Abby said seriously, “have you spoken to Penny’s mum?” Louise nodded and smiled. “I’m being silly, ignore me Abby,” Louise said smiling as she saw Michael walk down the stairs. “I wonder what Peter’s doing in that bathroom,” Abby said as she walked out of the kitchen. “I’ll check for stains on the bathroom carpet,” Nicola said laughing. “YUCK Nicola, I so didn’t want to think of that,” Michael said as he walked out the room grimacing.

Just then Steven ran down the stairs with Penny in his arms. “Come on, we’ve got to get going,” Steven said as he rushed out the door with Penny in his arms. “God, is that the time,” Michael said as he looked at his watch and then picked up his and Louise’s case. “Right then, come on Louise lets get in the car,” Michael said as he followed Steven out.

As the others all left their flats and drived to the airport another family were there as well. With a little boy which was going to capture one of their hearts.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 15:33

:O:O who is it?! ahhhh! spill please!! haha

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 15:50

grace your nearly getting as impacient as jess lol but theyre really good + i cant think of the word lol where you wanna keep reading on

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 15:52

Haha shhh lauren, there good and i have to know what happens lolll

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 16:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

im not impacient - more please

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 16:50

ahh, you just prooved it lol.x

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 16:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

yh well i didnt think when i wrote that - Shut it you duffer lol
Your making me look dumb!

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:03

no comment there!!!

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:13

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 71 – Airport love.

Steven opened up the boot and took his suitcases out and placed them on the trolley and sighed. “I swear she doesn’t need all this stuff,” Peter said as she put Abby’s case on the trolley. “Same with Louise, she’s got 14 sarongs in here, 14!” Michael exclaimed. “One for each day of the week mate,” Jamie said laughing. “Come on lads, we haven’t got all day,” Abby said irritably. “You’re the ones that packed all this crap, stop complaining,” Peter said irritably as he slammed another suitcase on the trolley.

“Hope there’s room on that trolley for more,” Wayne said as he parked his car next to Jamie’s. “Depends on how many suitcases you’ve got,” Steven said laughing. “Don’t ask,” Wayne said as he got out of the car and laughed. Wayne opened the boot and took out the four cases. “FOUR!” Peter exclaimed at Wayne. “Don’t ask,” Wayne said as he placed one on the trolley. “It’s just a few essentials,” Colleen said as she clipped Lucas’s car seat on the pushchair. “I didn’t know deodorant needed four cases,” Jamie said jokingly.

As all the others arrived they went to check in when Steven felt a tug on his leg, he looked down and saw a little boy with a pen and paper in his hand. “Can I have your autograph please?” the little boy asked shyly. “Of course you can, what’s your name?” Steven asked as he bent down and looked at him. “Aaron,” the boy said shyly. “There you go Aaron, have a good holiday,” Steven said as he ruffled his cute little afro. “Thanks,” Aaron said as he ran towards all the other new foot balling superstars.

As they checked in and walked towards the gate, Michael looked at Louise who was beginning to look really tired. “You OK?” Michael asked worriedly. “I’m fine, just can’t wait to get on the plane,” Louise said as she smiled at him. “Nearly there,” Michael said as he stroked her hand lovingly. “I know, your going to be a brilliant dad you know?” Louise said as she looked at him. “What’s bought that on?” Michael asked laughing. “You with that little boy,” Louise said as she smiled at him.

“Nicola,” Jamie said as she sat down next to him at the departure gate. “Yes Jamie,” Nicola said as she looked at him. “I enjoyed last night immensely,” Jamie said as he whispered in her ear. “Well I can’t say I blame you, I was pretty special,” Nicola said laughing. “How do you fancy joining the Mile High club?” Jamie asked laughing. Nicola looked at him and laughed.

“Aaron, stop running around, your getting in the way,” his mum said sighing. “Sorry mummy,” Aaron said as he sat down on his mother’s lap who was in a wheelchair. “Its alright darling, mummy just can’t run after you anymore,” she said sadly. “I know mummy, I won’t run anymore I promise,” Aaron said as he looked at his mother and kissed her on the cheek.

As they walked into the plane, Steven looked at Penny’s seat number and placed her gently down by the window. “There you are sweetie,” Steven said as he sat down next to her. “Well, well, if it isn’t Stevie boy,” John Terry said as he sat down next to him.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:20

Great Penny, you know I love it. :D

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:23

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 72 – Flight misery.

Steven turned around and looked at him, his blood boiling, God he hated him. He was about to say something rude back when he remembered Phil Thompson. Stevie you could captain Liverpool and England, if you don’t keep this silly war on. “Alright JT,” Steven said through gritted teeth as he sat down. John looked at him shocked, he expected him to tell him to go and sit somewhere else. Penny looked at him and smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

“Wayne can you take Lucas for a moment?” Colleen asked as Wayne got comfortable in his seat. Wayne didn’t say anything he just took his son out of his mothers arms and cradled him gently. “I swear he just smiled at me,” Wayne said excitedly. “Wayne, he’s two months old, it was probably wind,” Colleen said laughing. “It was a smile,” Wayne said seriously. Colleen looked at him and smiled. “Alright it was a smile,” Colleen said laughing.

Aaron looked at the scene before him and his heart broke into two. He would never have what that little boy was going to have, never. He turned around and looked at his mum, tears trying not to fill his eyes. He leaned back on his pillow and closed his eyes, trying to dream of another life, a better life.

Jackie and Scott looked at each other and smiled. “God, I hate waiting for bloody take off, there’s always someone late,” Scott said grumbling. “Scott, stop moaning,” Jackie said laughing. “I mean they know the bloody check in times,” Scott said carrying on moaning. “Scott, they probably got held up or something,” Jackie said sighing. “But…” Scott was going to make another point when he saw Jackie’s annoyed face. “Scott, their late, they haven’t started World War three, stop moaning about it,” Jackie snapped at him. “Make me,” Scott said cheekily. Jackie looked at him and laughed, as she leant in and kissed him.

Jamie looked at Nicola laughed. “What you laughing for?” Nicola asked as she turned to look at him. “The toilets free,” Jamie said laughing. Nicola looked at him and kissed him passionately on the lips. Jamie put his arms around her back and slipped his tongue in her mouth. Jamie groaned as Nicola pulled away. “You’ll get more later,” Nicola said her eyes sparkling. “I’ll keep you to that,” Jamie said as he looked at her and laughed.

Just then Frank, Elen, Ashley, Cheryl, Joe, Carly and Shaun walked in and Wayne nearly chocked as he looked up. “What in Gods name are they doing here?” Wayne asked so incensed he nearly dropped Lucas in shook. “Alright Wazza,” Shaun said as he walked past their aisle laughing. “Oh looks like I’m sitting here,” Frank said as he sat down next to Colleen.

As the plane took off, the boys were incensed that Terry’s All Gold were going on holiday with them. Jackie was looking forward to winding up Toni. But for one couple they were going to get emotionally attached to someone and they wouldn’t know if they would be able to let go.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:26

Great hunny hehe Scott's so cute and so is Wayne.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:40

Awwwwww!!!! stupid jt lads <_< haha

146 replies since 16/4/2009, 14:33   1026 views