008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part two chapters 29 to 67

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 13:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 29 – Party Time

“God this looks good,” Steven said as he tried to have a nibble of the cake. Suddenly he felt a tap on his arm and turned to see Nicola looking at him sternly. “That’s for later,” Nicola said sternly. “But I want it now,” Steven said as he pouted at her. “Well, you’ll just have to wait,” Nicola said as she walked off laughing.

“Come on, lets put some music on,” Wayne shouted as he looked around at the others, “turn that bloody racket off, and put some proper music on.” Steven, Jamie, Peter, Nicola and Penny looked at him in disgust, as did Colleen. “Did you just say ‘You’ll never walk alone’ was a racket?” Jamie asked shocked. “I have you know, that’s the best song,” Steven said as he pointed at Wayne. “Ohhh touchy,” Wayne said laughing. “Go on then, lets put some music on, and we even have a karaoke machine,” Penny said laughing. “Oh God,” Nicola and Colleen said in unison. “What?” Jamie and Wayne said looking at them. “You always embarrass yourself at karaoke,” Colleen said laughing.

“Come on guys,” Rio said annoyed. “OK impatient one, you can start the singing off,” Nicola said as she passed him the microphone. “WHAT? I can’t sing,” Rio exclaimed. “Well let us be the judge of that,” Nicola said laughing as she pushed Rio to the stage. “RIO! RIO!” Garry chants as he laughs.

Rio starts to sing ‘Eye of the Tiger’, badly. “Get off the stage!” Wayne shouted as he laughed. “Oi, leave him alone, he’s trying,” Colleen said smacking him gently on the arm. Rio then did a amazing back flip at the end of the song. “WOW!” Penny said as she clipped as he bowed. “I didn’t know he could do that, did you Rebecca?” Colleen asked his girlfriend. “Yeah, but I won’t tell you how,” Rebecca asked winking. “Ohhh, tell us the details,” Penny said laughing. “Only if you talk about what Stevie boy does,” Rebecca said as she looked at Penny laughing. “Right then, lets change the subject, whose next,” Steven said suddenly.

Wayne got up and smiled as Colleen covered her eyes. “Is he really that bad?” Jackie whispered to Colleen. “He’s not bad, he’s good, its just he dances when he sings and he really hasn’t got any rhythm,” Colleen said laughing. “I see what you mean,” Jackie said laughing as she saw Wayne bopping around on stage. “Thriller, thriller nights,” Wayne sang as he started to do the moon walk. “That’s not how you do the moon walk,” Jamie said laughing. Jamie ran up to where Rooney was and started to dance to Thriller terribly. “Oh mate, that’s terrible,” Steven said as he nearly pissed himself laughing. “You leave him alone,” Nicola said as she looked at Steven with annoyance. “I’d like to see you get up and dance,” Penny whispered to him. “Me? You don’t want to see me dance, trust me,” Steven said holding his arms up.

As the evening wore on everyone was drinking and eating and having fun in only way friends know. Nicola tapped the side of her glass of beer and whistled to tell people to be quiet. “Right then, we all know why we’re here to say goodbye to two talented footballers who are off to play with the greatest team,” Nicola said as she looked at Jamie and smiled. “When did they join Man U,” Garry shouted out laughing. “Your so funny,” Nicola said sarcastically. “So first up to say there goodbyes is Wazza,” Penny said as Wazza stood up.

“Well, I’ve known Stevie for ages, we came from the same estate in Liverpool,” Wayne started as he looked at Steven. “When I found out we were excepted at the same football academy/school, I was so happy as I knew, we would look after each other, and we always will,” Wayne said as he smiled at him. “Steven has been there for me from when I wanted his advice about asking Colleen out to finding out Colleen was pregnant, and I can so tell he is going to be an awesome footballer, his fast, dedicated and can take a bloody good shot on goal,” Wayne said as he laughed. “I also know how much you’ll be missed, all of us will miss you, your our leader, the person that enjoys taking the piss out of Frank and John, the person that teases me over my crap dress sense, but also Steven is loving and caring, you only have to watch how he is with Penny to see this, so don’t worry I’ll look after Penny for you,” Wayne said as he smiled at Steven who had tears in his eyes. “Thanks mate,” Steven whispered as he looked at Wayne.

“I never knew you could be so soppy,” Nicola said laughing as she stood up again and sighed heavily. “Right, I wanted to say a few words about Jamie, as when I asked him whose his best friend was, he said me,” Nicola said laughing. “Right, I first saw Jamie when he clumsily bumped into me,” Nicola said laughing at the memory. “No, you bumped into me,” Jamie said laughing. Nicola laughed and carried on, “I saw him again when he was changing for football practice and I wolf whistled at him and he turned around in shock and I saw a great view,” Nicola said laughing. “Ohhh, do tell more,” Emma said laughing. “At first I didn’t want him to know me, but I couldn’t keep away from him, I kept running away when any of friends came near him,” Nicola said laughing. “Yeah, you made Rio and Garry think I had an imaginary friend,” Jamie said laughing. “I then saw him near his house, I was on my motorbike, and I made him go for a ride with me,” Nicola said giggling, “and then he asked me my name and I said I’d tell him if he kissed me, his face was a picture.” Steven laughed hysterically. “What’s so funny?” Jamie asked trying to look sternly at him. “Did the orange help?” Steven asked as he nearly pissed himself laughing.

“Orange?” Nicola asked curiously. “It’s nothing sweetie,” Jamie said trying to change the subject quickly. “No tell me,” Nicola said as she looked at Steven smiling. “Well, your Carra was at his home and his mum let me in and I walked upstairs into his room and saw him kissing an orange,” Steven said through tears of laughter. Nicola looked at Jamie and started to laugh. “Oh Jamie, tell me you didn’t,” Nicola said laughing as tears filled her eyes. “Oh the shame,” Rio said as he wiped away the tears.

The party continued it all went by so quickly they cut their cakes and they all danced, Steven even managed to get Penny to very carefully to stand up and he gently picked her up and danced with her in his arms.

They had their photos taken, one with everyone of them with their girlfriends and one with all the boys and all the girls. Soon it was time for them to say goodbye.

“Goodbye mate,” Wayne said as he shook Jamie’s hand. Jamie didn’t shake it back, he pulled Wayne in for a hug. “Good luck Carra,” Wayne said as he patted his back. “Thanks mate and good luck with Man United and the baby and look after my girl,.” Jamie said as tear slipped down his cheek. “I will, don’t worry, not that she needs it,” Wayne said laughing as he quickly wiped away the tears.

Rio looked at Steven and laughed. “What’s so funny?” Steven asked as he sniffed the tears away. “You, I’ve never seen you cry,” Rio said as he smiled at him. “I don’t normally, its just I’m going to miss you all, especially…” Steven said as he turned around and looked at Penny who was trying not to cry. “I know, don’t worry I’ll look after her,” Rio said as tears formed in his eyes. Steven put his arms around him and laughed. “God, if Lampard and Terry could see us now,” Steven said laughing. “Good luck mate, I know you’ll make it,” Rio said as he let go of Steven with tears in his eyes.

Steven looked at Wayne and smiled at him as Wayne walked towards him. “I’m going to miss you,” Wayne said as he patted his back. “Me too, I know your going to make it as well Wazza, you’re a brilliant footballer,” Steven said as he smiled at him. “Thanks, and I know you will be a Liverpool great, you’ll be a hero for Liverpool and England,” Wayne said as he smiled at him, tears forming in his eyes. “Wayne, I know I’ve asked you this before and Rio’s already told me, but just for reinsurance,” Steven said smiling at him as he looked at Penny. “I’ll look after her, don’t worry, I’ll make sure she’s OK, I promise,” Wayne said as he looked at Steven and pulled him in for another hug. “Thank you for being my best mate,” Wayne said as tears fell from his eyes. “No, thank you,” Steven said as he cried again.

As everyone left Jamie and Steven had big red eyes from crying, they were distraught at saying goodbye. “Come this way,” Nicola whispered to Jamie as she led him down one corridor of the boat, as Penny took Steven the other way. The boys were in for a final surprise…

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 13:52

:O nooo what happens next?!?! tell me (A) haha

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 14:17

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

more please :D
Aww so emotional.. bless

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 14:34

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Nicola covered Jamie’s eyes as she opened the door to reveal a bedroom full of rose petals and balloons in shape of hearts and a big box of chocolates. As she took her hands away from Jamie’s eyes he gasped in shock. “Oh Nicola, its gorgeous just like you,” Jamie said as he put his hand on his cheek.

As Steven pushed Penny down the corridor he saw a door that was firmly shut. “Are you ready, for your surprise?” Penny asked seductively. “I’m always ready for anything if it involves you,” Steven said as he smiled down at her. Penny pushed open the door and Steven gasped as he saw the room just like Nicola’s was. “Like?” Penny asked nervously. “Like? I love,” Steven said as he looked at her. Steven didn’t say anything he picked her up lovingly and placed her gently on the bed. “What’s going through your mind,” Penny asked as she looked up at his face. Steven didn’t answer he kissed her passionately.

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming
I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Every moment spent with you
Is a moment I treasure

Jamie looked at Nicola who was lying in bed looking at him. “What are you looking at?” Jamie asked as he put his arm around her back. “You, so how am I at kissing then, better than an orange?” Nicola asked giggling. “OI you,” Jamie said as he started to tickled her. “JAMIE STOP IT!” Nicola screamed as Jamie tickled her all over. “Apologize for that last comment, and I’ll stop,” Jamie said as he pinned her arms back gently. “I’m sorry, orange boy,” Nicola said giggling. “Right that’s it,” Jamie said as he looked at her trying to suppress his laughter. “Oh shut up Carra, and kiss me,” Nicola said as she kissed him passionately.

Don't wanna close my eyes
Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
'Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream would never do
I'd still miss you, baby

Steven watched as Penny ate her way through half the box Guylian chocolates. “Don’t worry about me, I don’t want any,” Steven said sarcastically. “I wasn’t worrying about you, and anyway you can’t eat chocolate any more,” Penny said as she looked up at him and smiled cheekily at him. “Why’s that?” Steven asked as he looked at her amused. “You’ll get fat and we can’t have that if you’re going to be a Liverpool great, can we?” Penny asked laughing, “so that means I’m going to have to have your share of chocolate, its hard job but someone has to do it.” Steven looked at her and laughed. “What’s so funny?” Penny asked as she looked at him. “You are,” Steven said as he tickled her arm playfully. “What you after?” Penny asked suspiciously. “Isn’t that obvious,” Steven said as he kissed Penny passionately and pulled the covers over them.

Laying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

As Nicola slept peacefully in Jamie’s arms, Jamie looked down at her and moved a stray bit of hair from her forehead. “I love you,” Jamie whispered as he kissed the top of her head.

Don't wanna fall asleep
I'd still miss you, baby

Penny was sleeping so peacefully and a few snores left her mouth as Steven held her tightly in his arms. “Your so cute when your asleep,” Steven whispered as he kissed her forehead.

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time

As the sun shone through the window Jamie stirred to see Nicola still fast asleep in his arms. He gently rolled her over and got out of bed and walked towards the boats kitchen. “Pull yourself together Jamie,” Jamie said as he felt tears springing in his eyes. “Feel like crying?” Steven asked as he stood in the doorway.

Don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd still miss you, baby

“Morning,” Jamie asked as he sat down on a sofa. “Morning, wow what a mess we made yesterday,” Steven said as he looked around at all the balloons and food on the floor. “Yeah, but it was a good night, wasn’t it?” Jamie asked smiling. “Wicked, but I preferred my own special surprise,” Steven said with a twinkle in his eye. “I know, we heard,” Jamie said laughing. “What ever your surprise was, it involved a lot of giggling,” Steven said laughing as he looked at him. “I’m going to miss Nicola, so much, you know I even watched her sleep half the night,” Jamie said sighing.

Don't wanna fall asleep
I'd still miss you, baby

“Snap, Penny looked so peaceful, I just wish I could of stopped the clock and we could of stayed like that for ever,” Steven said sighing as he put his head in his hands. “This is going to be harder than I thought it would be,” Jamie said as he looked at Steven sadly. “Tell me about it, getting in that car and being miles away from someone who is practically dependant on me,” Steven said sighing, “I don’t think I can go.”

Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah
I don't wanna miss a thing

“Oh yes you can,” Penny said as he wheeled herself out. “I was just going to come in and help you get dressed and what not,” Steven said as he got up. “Don’t worry Nicola was at hand,” Penny said as she looked at Jamie. “Should we be worried?” Jamie asked laughing as he saw Nicola walk out wearing her Liverpool kit. “Oh yeah, Penny and I are going to be lesbians as soon as you two have pissed off,” Nicola said dryly.

They heard a beep and Steven looked out the window at the Thames and from the corner of his eye to see Penny trying to be strong and sniffing back her tears. “Right then,” Steven said as he turned around and saw Jamie looking at Nicola who was busy tidying up the mess.

“Right then,” Jamie said as he looked at Steven worriedly. “Off you go then, bye,” Nicola said as she didn’t look at him as she took the banner down from the ceiling. “Is that it?” Jamie asked as he looked at her shaking his head. “I’ll phone you tonight, have a good journey,” Nicola said as she walked down the corridor towards the room they spent last night. “So much for me worrying she’d cry,” Jamie said as he walked towards Steven.

Did I disappoint you or let you down?

Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?

'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,

Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.

So I took what's mine by eternal right.

Took your soul out into the night.

It may be over but it won't stop there,

I am here for you if you'd only care.

You touched my heart you touched my soul.

You changed my life and all my goals.

And love is blind and that I knew when,

My heart was blinded by you.

I've kissed your lips and held your head.

Shared your dreams and shared your bed.

I know you well, I know your smell.

I've been addicted to you.

“Right then,” Steven said as he walked off the boat and saw his dad’s and Jamie’s dads car. He turned around and saw Penny behind him smiling. “Penny…” Steven started as he looked at her as he bent down on the floor. “Don’t, you’ll start me off,” Penny said as she sniffed back the tears. “I only want to say I love you,” Steven said as kissed her on the lips. “I love you too,” Penny said as the tears fell from her eyes. Steven looked at Jamie who was already in his car, he then saw a sight that new Penny was going to be OK, Wayne and Rio were across the road waiting for him to go, so they could look after Penny. “Thank you,” Steven whispered to them as he walked towards his car. He turned around and saw the tears flowing down her cheeks. Steven got in his car and sighed.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

You have been the one for me.

Nicola was in the room behind the door slouched down in tears. “Goodbye,” Nicola whispered as she banged her head against the door. “What am I doing?” Nicola said as she jumped up suddenly and rushed out the door.

I am a dreamer but when I wake,

You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.

And as you move on, remember me,

Remember us and all we used to be

I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.

I've watched you sleeping for a while.

I'd be the father of your child.

I'd spend a lifetime with you.

I know your fears and you know mine.

We've had our doubts but now we're fine,

And I love you, I swear that's true.

I cannot live without you.

Steven and Jamie waved out of the window as there parents drove away, Steven looked down as he fiddled with his ring. “You alright, son?” his dad asked. “No,” Steven whispered as he turned around and saw Penny waving, he waved and blew her a kiss. “STOP, DAD!” Steven shouted as he opened the door.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

Jamie looked up and tears flowed down his cheeks, he understood why Nicola didn’t want to say goodbye, he knew Nicola and he knew she didn’t like soppiness. He chuckled as he looked up and saw in his dad’s mirror Nicola running off the boat. “NICOLA!” Jamie shouted as he tried to open the car door, “DAD STOP!”

And I still hold your hand in mine.

In mine when I'm asleep.

And I will bear my soul in time,

When I'm kneeling at your feet.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.

I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.

“Steven, what are you doing?” Penny said as Penny ran towards her. “This,” Steven said as he un-strapped her and lifted her up and kissed her passionately on the lips. “I love you,” Penny whispered as Steven put her back in her wheelchair and took his ring off. “When ever you miss me, or want to cut yourself, I want you to look at this and think of me,” Steven said as he gave her his ring. “It won’t fit my fingers,” Penny said sadly. Steven took his necklace off and placed the ring on it and gently put it around her neck. “I love you,” Steven whispered as he walked back towards the car. “I love you too,” Penny whispered as she saw Steven drive off.

In mine when I'm asleep.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

“Nicola,” Jamie said as he ran to her and took her in his arms and she burst into tears. “I’m so sorry,” Nicola whispered, “I just didn’t want to cry.” Jamie pushed her chin up and looked at her. “I know, I can read you like a book, it’s OK,” Jamie said as he smiled at her. “I love you Jamie,” Nicola said as she kissed him on the lips. Jamie smiled it was the first time Nicola had used those special three words that meant so much. “I know you do,” Jamie said as he smiled at her, “and I love you too.” Nicola looked at him and pulled away. “Now go,” Nicola said as she smiled at him, “you have home to go too, I’ll know you’ll make it, I believe in you,” Nicola said as she looked at him as he walked back to the car, “Promise though if you miss me, don’t kiss any oranges I’ll get jealous.” Jamie laughed as he got in the car, he shouted out the window. “Only if you don’t turn into a lesbian,” Jamie said laughing, “goodbye.”

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

As Penny and Nicola watched the cars drive off Nicola sank to her knees and burst into tears. “Goodbye,” Nicola whispered as she saw a figure standing in front of her who offered her a hand. “Rio,” Nicola whispered as she stood up. “Come here,” Rio said as he pulled her into a hug. Nicola didn’t let her body react to his hug, she was embarrassed to be seen crying. “It’s OK Nicola, let yourself go, I promised Jamie I’d look after you,” Rio said as he stroked her hair. Nicola buried her head in Rio’s shoulder and burst into tears.

In mine when I'm asleep.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

“Penny,” Wayne said as he tapped Penny on the shoulder. “He’s gone,” Penny said as she collapsed into tears. “I know, its going to be OK, I’ll look after you,” Wayne said as he crouched besides her. “Why?” Penny asked as she looked at him. “Because you’re the most important thing in Stevie’s life, and what’s important to Steven is important to me,” Wayne said as he wiped her tears away. “I love him,” Penny said as she cried on Wayne’s shoulder.

In mine when I'm asleep.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

Steven looked out the window as he was moving further and further away from the love of his life. He smiled as he got a text from Wayne telling him that Penny was with Colleen and holding up well. “I love you Penny,” he whispered as he closed his eyes.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

Jamie put his head on his pillow in the car and thought of Nicola and he smiled. He got a text from Rio telling him that Nicola was OK now she had her cry and was busy cleaning up and ordering the others to clean up the mess they made. Jamie laughed as he shut his eyes. “That’s my Nicola,” he whispered as he drifted off to sleep.

Goodbye my lover.

Goodbye my friend.

You have been the one.

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 14:45

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aww thats really emotional! But what happens next !?!?

i loved the song lyrics in between aswell

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 15:43

and me jess!
made me want to cry lol

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 15:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

It was a Monday morning and Penny woke up yawning as she looked at the necklace that was glistening from the sun shining through the window. “Morning gorgeous,” she whispered as she clasped her necklace up. “Love, are you ready for me to get you ready for school,” Sue said as she sat next to Penny. “Yeah, now I have this on,” Penny said as she smiled at her mum.

Steven woke up in his old house on Ironside and smiled as he woke up in his small room. “STEVEN, you’ll be late,” his mum shouted up at him. Steven sighed as he got up and put his Liverpool training kit on that arrived in the post. He rushed down the stairs and out the door to meet up with Jamie.

Nicola was walking down the street of Penny’s when she saw Rio and Rebecca walking towards them. “Morning,” Rio said as he waved at her. “Hey, what you doing down here?” Nicola asked as she caught up with them. “Oh Wayne wants us to walk to school with Penny,” Rebecca said as she smiled at her. “Oh right, Rio I wanted to apologize for Saturday,” Nicola said embarrassedly. “Nothing to apologize for,” Rio said as he smiled at her, “oh here’s Scott and Jackie.”

“Morning Jamie,” Steven said as he looked up at Melwood and smiled. “Its nerve wracking isn’t it?” Jamie asked as he sighed deeply. “Hey, do you need any help?” someone said as they stood at the gateway. Steven and Jamie looked up and they tried to stop their mouths dropping open as they saw Robbie Fowler looking at them. “We’re the new trainers for the youth team,” Steven said nervously. “Ahh right, come this way,” Robbie said as he walked off towards the big building. “Oh my God,” Jamie said as he looked at Steven shocked. “We just spoke to The God!” Steven exclaimed as he ran off to catch up with Robbie with Jamie following.

Penny’s doorbell went and James opened the door to find the whole of the Northern Warriors outside. “Oh morning,” James said shocked as Nicola walked in bold as brass. “Morning James, is Penny ready?” Nicola asked as she looked up the stairs. “She sure is,” Sue said as she carried Penny down the stairs. “Do you need a hand?” James asked as he looked up. “You can just put the wheelchair up for me,” Sue said as she smiled at her husband. “No problem, not used to this are we,” James said as he smiled at Penny. “No, Steven normally does this for me,” Penny said sadly. “Come on then, lets get you in your chair before your late,” Sue said as she placed her gently in her wheelchair.

Steven and Jamie walked in and could barely contain their excitement as they waited for the coaching staff to greet them. “I can’t believe were here,” Jamie whispered to Steven. Paul Ince walked through as wearing his designer suit and sunglasses. “Oh my, if Nicola was here she’d be drooling at his bum,” Jamie said laughing. “Penny would be barging in to see if she could see Jamie Redknapp,” Steven said laughing. “Miss her?” Jamie asked sighing. “Yeah I do, Nicola?” Steven asked laughing. “Like hell,” Jamie said laughing. “Would you like to come this way,” one of the coaches said. “This is it,” Steven whispered to Jamie. “I know,” Jamie said excitedly as they followed the coach.

As Penny and Nicola walked to school with the others Wayne pushing Penny, they started to talk about Steven, Jamie and Peter. “Have you heard from them?” Wayne asked as he looked down at Penny. “Steven phoned last night, he’s OK, can’t wait to start training,” Penny said as she smiled at Wayne. “And how’s Jamie?” Scott asked as he looked at Nicola. “Jamie, oh he’s fine, already planning on what he’s going to spend his £100 a week on,” Nicola said smiling, “I told him that if its not on me, they’ll be trouble.” The others laugh, when Penny and Nicola’s mobiles ring. “I wonder who that can be?” Jackie asked laughing.

As Wayne looked down and saw Penny get her phone from her bag, he noticed dried blood on her arm, she wasn’t coping at all. He sighed as he looked at Rio who noticed as well.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 16:04

Great Penny I loved it. :)

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 16:19

Awww poor penny :( xx

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 16:29

aww, :( xx

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 16:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Aww thats great, can't wait for the next bit!!

≈www  Top
Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 18:03

Aww poor Penny; she's not coping :( Hope Steven and Jamie do well at the Liverpool youth <3

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 18:07

This is all so brill.I love it.More please,

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 18:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 32 – Training and physiotherapy.

“Alright babe,” Steven said as he was getting changed for training. “Oh I’m fine,” Penny said as she looked down at the pavement, “so how’s the day started, have you seen any of the first team?” Steven laughed at his girlfriends eagerness. “No one really famous, just Robbie Fowler and Paul Ince,” Steven said matter of factly. “ROBBIE FOWLER,” Penny screamed excitedly, “What about Jamie ‘the stud’ Redknapp?” Steven laughed as at the moment Jamie walked in. “Nope, no signs yet,” Steven said as tried to suppress his laughter, “look darling, I have to go, I’ve got training in a bit, but can you put Wazza on please?” Penny nodded as she said the words that made the boys put their hands down their throats and the girls go Aww, “I love you.”

“Hey Nick Naks,” Jamie said as he sat on the toilet for a quiet conversation. “Alright orange boy, how’s the training been?” Nicola asked laughing. “Haven’t even started yet, will do in a moment, just thought I’d phone you to see how you are,” Jamie said as he smiled. “Me? Oh I’m fine,” Nicola said as she laughed, “so come on the famous faces you’ve seen?” Jamie laughed. “No one special really, just Paul Ince and Robbie Fowler,” Jamie said sighing, “it’s a shame we haven’t seen anyone good.” “YOU’VE SEEN ROBBIE ‘THE GOD’ FOWLER,” Nicola exclaimed, “you lucky bastard!” Jamie laughed as she could just imagine Nicola’s cute face as she took in the news. “Right I have to go now, so no crying,” Jamie said laughing. “Cry? Me? I don’t know what your talking about,” Nicola said indignantly. Jamie laughed. “Don’t worry it’s natural, after all it is me, we’re talking about,” Jamie said as he got all cocky. “Jamie, I’m warning you, if you wind me up one more time, I’ll knee you in the balls next time I see you,” Nicola said sternly. “Will you kiss them better afterwards,” Jamie said seductively. “If you’re a good boy and go and do some training, I’d do something much nicer than that,” Nicola said as she giggled. “Oh you dirty girl,” Jamie said as he laughed, “bye gorgeous.” He hanged up and laughed. “God I miss you.”

“Hey Stevie,” Wayne said as he let Rio take over pushing Penny. “How’s Penny really?” Steven asked worriedly. “She’s got another cut on her arm, Rio and I can see the blood,” Wayne said gently as he kicked a pebble in frustration. “Oh crap,” Stevie said as he scratched his head, “whose going to clean it up? She doesn’t want anyone to know?” Wayne looked up and could tell Steven was worried. “Steven, calm down, I will,” Wayne said calmly. “You?” Steven asked shocked. “Hey, I’m going to be a dad soon, it’ll be good practise,” Wayne said as he laughed. “Alright mate, I’ve got to go, if the boss comes in and sees me on my phone I’ll get fined even before I’ve got any money,” Steven said laughing. “Good luck Steven, knock them dead,” Wayne said as he hung up.

As the day progressed the boys had football training and the girls had normal lessons except Penny who had physiotherapy for her walking. “Alright Penny, shall we get you up?” Sarah, the physio said. “I won’t be able too,” Penny whispered as she looked at her. “I bet you can,” Sarah un-strapped Penny and gently grabbed her arm and tried to leaver herself out, but she couldn’t she sat back down in defeat. “I can’t do it, I can’t do anything,” Penny said as tears filled her eyes.

“Oh look Penny’s in the physio room,” Jackie to Scott as they walked past the room. “Oh yeah, so tell me again Jackie, what you want to do with my sweaty body?” Scott asked seductively. “Mmmm, I can’t remember now,” Jackie said laughing, “Oh no she’s crying.” Jackie looked through the window and saw Penny in tears as she fell on the floor as she tried to walk holding onto wooden bars.

Jamie and Steven were warming up on the pitch with the other kids when they heard someone call their names. “Only been here five minutes and we’ve made an impression,” Steven said cockily to Jamie. “Well, we are awesome,” Jamie said laughing, “who could blame them.” “So you’ve finally made it,” someone said as they ran on the pitch next to them with Jamie and Paul. “MICHAEL!” Jamie and Steven screamed. “Shouldn’t you be on this pitch?” Steven asked as he helped Jamie with his stretches. “Nope, they saw me in one game for the reserves and said I was too good, so I’m in the senior squad,” Michael said laughing. “You lucky git,” Steven said laughing. “I know, well I am the new wonder boy,” Michael said as he ran off laughing, “see you guys, meet up for lunch?” Jamie and Steven nodded in shock. “Yeah sure,” Jamie said as he looked on in awe.

Penny tried one more time to walk using the wooden bars but she didn’t have enough strength she fell on the mat. “I can’t do it, don’t make me do it again, please,” Penny said as she covered her face. “Are you OK?” Sarah asked worriedly. “He’s right I’m nothing but a worthless spastic,” Penny whispered as she scratched her arm faster and faster, making her arm bleed again.

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 18:52

Aww love it Penny :D As Jess would say:

MORE!! MORE!! :lol: <3

142 replies since 9/4/2009, 13:33   1020 views