008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part one chapters 1 to 28

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 20:13

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter one – New term, new girls, new fights.

Steven Gerrard walked into the school gates with a swagger like he always did, wearing his new Liverpool shirt with Rush’s name on the back. “Get that shirt off, man!” Rio said jokingly. “Yeah, you know the only team up North is the Red Devils,” Gary said laughing. “In your dreams man,” Steven said laughing. “Oh look whose coming this way,” Garry said as he looked at the others. They saw Ashley walk past them, swaggering towards John Terry. “Who does he think he is, copying my walk!” Steven Gerrard exclaimed. “ROONEY!” Rio shouted out loudly as he saw Rooney walk in smiling. “Be cool man!” Steven said shaking his head at Rio. “Hey!” Wayne said as he high fived everyone, “where’s Peter and Michael?”

“Maybe, Peter hit his head on the bus roof and knocked himself out,” Shaun said laughing. Wayne looked up at him eyes full of hate. “Shut up gay boy!” Wayne said as he walked towards him. “Oh what are you going to do Shrek Boy!” Frank said laughing. “Oh, look who it is, Frank ‘I love myself’ Lampard,” Steven said sighing, as he looked up at the sky. “What did you say?” Frank said walking towards Steven. “Get your ears syringed mate, and while your there maybe someone can tell you that too score a goal, you actually need to get the ball in the back of the net, it’s quite simple really, you should try it sometime,” Steven said as he staggered off, “come on lads, lets go and find the girls.”

Colleen and Alex were sitting in the Canteen with a new girl Louise. “You’ll love it here,” Alex said as she applied her lippy. “Really?” Louise said shyly. “Yeah, but beware off the Terry’s All Gold bitches,” Colleen said as she looked Toni Poole up and down. “Why?” Louise asked confused, “she looks nice.” Alex and Colleen sighed. “She’s going out with the enemy,” Alex whispered too Louise. “The enemy?” Louise asked confused. “Basically, Alex and I are going out with two of the most popular boys in the school, and she’s going out with John Terry who is Steven and Wayne’s enemy,” Colleen said as she smiled bitchily at Toni. “Oh right,” Louise said confused. “Don’t worry, you stick with us, and we’ll teach you everything you need to know!” Alex said exclaiming excitedly, “and of course you have to meet Abby, Rebecca and Emma.”

Steven, Wayne, Rio and Gary entered and saw the girls and walked towards them. “Babe!” Alex said as she kissed Steven on the lips. “Alright love,” Steven said as she sat down on her chair, and placed her gently on his knee. “Hey gorgeous,” Wayne said as he kissed Colleen passionately on the lips. “Get a room,” Rio said laughing. “Oh ha-ha!” Wayne said as he went to sit down. “I didn’t realize you were into kissing dogs,” Frank shouted from the doorway as he and the others entered.

Wayne turned around and walked towards Frank. “What did you say?” Wayne said as he faced Frank. “I didn’t realize you were into kissing dogs,” Frank said laughing as he looked at the others. Wayne didn’t say anything he just punched him on the nose so hard that blood poured out of it. “WAYNE, he’s not worth it,” Steven said as he pushed him away. “Oh look is your boyfriend protecting you,” John said laughing. “Shut it JT,” Steven said walking towards him. “Ohhh, what are you going to do, Stevie G?” John said laughing with the others. “Meet me in the park after school and you’ll find out,” Steven said as he walked away, “Oh by the way Frank, your face looks much better now!”

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 20:24

Haha Penny thats amazing! made me laugh :lol:

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 20:28

haha thats a chuckle, made me laughhh x

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 20:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

its great, but poor frank, john and toni :(

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:02

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter two – JT gets told.

The bell rang for lessons and Steven picked up his Liverpool bag and swung it over his shoulder. “See you later, Alex,” Steven said as she kissed her on the cheek. “Only the cheek?” Alex said pouting. “You’ll get a lot more later,” Steven said winking as he strutted out laughing. “That’s if we haven’t killed him first,” Frank said as he walked past him. Wayne started laughing uncontrollably. “That’s a good one Frank,” Wayne said laughing.

“Sorry, where late,” Michael said as he and Peter ran in the canteen. “I forgot my football boots,” Peter said as held his silver boots up. “You div,” Rio said laughing. “You can’t forget them Peter, we need them to beat the bastards that think there good,” Gary said laughing, “I can’t wait to kick the crap out of Ashley!”

“Right we better be off, we need to show Louise where chemistry is,” Colleen said laughing. “The only thing good about chemistry is the teacher is FINE!” Alex said giggling. “What did you just say?” Steven said he turned around quickly. “Nothing!” Alex said as she wrapped his arms around his neck and smiled. “I swear I heard something about a certain teacher being fine!” Steven said as he cocked his head to the side. “No, would I?” Alex said laughing.

Michael looked at Louise and smiled at her, she smiled back shyly. “Hey,” she said shyly. “Hi,” Michael said as he shuffled his feet on the floor, shyly, “I’m Michael.” Louise smiled at him. “I’m Louise,” Louise said as she stuttered. Michael stared at her all the time and he felt his face go bright red as he stared.

Rio looked on and laughed as he knocked Peter on the ribs, “He so fancies her,” Rio whispered laughing. “Hey, Mike, you have chemistry now, why don’t you take Louise?” Steven asked laughing. “Yeah, sure, I’d love to take you,” Michael said as he picked his bag up. “Sure you would, but not in that way!” Wayne said laughing. “Shut it,” Michael said as stood on his foot. “OI, I need my feet to play for Man United one day,” Wayne said crossly. “Don’t you mean ugly united,” John said laughing. “Yeah, and your just so sexy,” Alex said laughing. “I’m sure if you give this no hoper the flick, you’ll find out!” John said as he walked towards Alex suggestively. “If you take one step further, your dead!” Steven said as he stood in his way. “We’ll see later this afternoon, come on lads,” John said as he walked off with his gang.

As the lessons were under way a new student walked into an English class where Steven, Rio, John and Frank were. John and Frank wolf whistled at her. “Hey, sorry I’m late miss, I got lost,” the girl said as she smiled sexily towards Rio. “It’s OK, name please?” the teacher said smiling. “Jackie,” Jackie said smiling at her sweetly. “OK Jackie, why don’t you take a seat next to John,” the teacher said smiling. “Hi,” John said as she sat down next him. “Hi,” Jackie said disinterested. “Your so fine you know,” John said cockily. Jackie looked at him uninterested, ”I know, now if you excuse me, I have some fine boys to talk too, that don't include you,” Jackie said as she turned around towards Steven and Rio. “Ohhh Johnny, your losing your touch,” Steven said winking at him, “some guys just have it, like me, some don’t like you.” Steven winked at him laughing.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:18

Omg these are amaizng.
well done xx

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:23

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

wow thats great, cant wait for the next one but poor john :(

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter three – Staring across a pitch.

The bell for lunch rang through the building. “Thank God, I’m bloody starving!” Rio said as he put his blazer on. “When aren’t you?” Steven asked laughing. “We better get off quickly so we can beat the so called ‘greatest players’, Rio said laughing. “Beat us? You couldn’t even beat us at tiddlywinks,” John shouted over laughing. “We’ll see, but to beat us you actually need to tell Frank that the two white sticks are called goal posts, and too score a goal they have to go in the goal, not over the top,” Steven said as he walked off laughing, “Are you coming Jackie?”

Wayne and Colleen were on the football field waiting for the others, Wayne was warming up. “Wayne, why are you taking this so seriously, its not a World Cup Final?” Colleen asked laughing. “Col, it is too us, beat JT and his morons are the best part of the day, its what I get up for,” Wayne said as he started doing star jumps. “Are you ready to get a beating?” Shaun said as he arrived. “The only beating that’s going to happen is when Frank whips your gay arse when you miss an open goal,” Wayne said as he smirked at him.

Joe and Ashley arrived smirking at each other. “Alright Shrek,” Joe said laughing. “Alright ugly arse,” Wayne said smiling as he did up his boots. “Come on lets get this show on the road,” Steven said as ran onto the field munching a burger. “We’re waiting for JT and Frank,” Joe said as he sat down on the grass. “Aww are you scared us three can beat you three, someone get him his comfort blanket,” Steven said laughing.

Peter, Louise and Michael walked across. “Sorry we’re late, Michael was showing Louise something,” Peter said laughing, “What his hot body?” Wayne asked laughing. Michael went bright red. “Leave him alone,” Steven said laughing, “where’s Alex?” Steven looked at Colleen, who shrugged her shoulders.

“Hey I’m Jackie,” Jackie said as walked towards Colleen. “Hey, I’m Colleen, Wayne’s girlfriend,” Colleen said smiling at her. “I’m new here, so is this where the cool people hang?” Jackie asked as she looked over at Rio’s arse as he put his boots on. “He’s taken,” Colleen said laughing, “but I do admit he has a nice one.” Jackie looked at her and laughed. “A nice bum or something else on the other side?” Jackie asked cheekily. “Your dirty mare,” Colleen said laughing.

Just then a kid walked onto the field and smiled at them. “Guess whose back?” he said laughing. “Scotty!” Steven said laughing. Scott looked across and looked at Jackie and his heart missed a beat.

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha thats great, and no narstyness to john :D

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:36

Awww bless the last bit <3 how sweet hehe

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:39

theyre really good ! x

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:40

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

where did you come from lauren haha you just popped up

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:41

haha lauren :lol:

view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:49

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter four – Game on… cheating hearts.

“Right lets get this game under way,” Steven shouted as John and Frank finally arrived on the pitch. “Are you sure you don’t want to wait a while, because you know we’re going to beat you, you might want to compose yourself,” John said laughing. “You won’t be laughing soon,” Steven said as he undid his school shirt and took it off to reveal a gorgeous toned stomach, he then put his Liverpool shirt on and kissed the symbol as he ran on the pitch to get into position.

Michael and Peter got the game going and kicked it straight to Wayne who ran quickly past Shaun’s tackle. “Wazza!” Steven shouted as he stood just outside the box in a position where he could shoot. Wayne passed the ball to Steven, who looked up to see Terry in goal, he smiled at him as he hit the ball right in the top right hand side of the goal.

Steven ran towards Wayne and as he did he slapped his arse towards JT and laughed. “Woah, woah, we’ve got the best squad,” the Northern warriors sing as they do there victory dance on the touch line. “Oh you score on goal and you think your world champions,” Joe shouts at them. “We don’t think, we know,” Rio said as he walked towards Joe.

“What’s going on now?” Jackie whispered as she saw Rio storm over towards Joe. Colleen laughed as she turned around and looked at her. “You’ll get used to it, basically the two sides hate each other with a passion,” Colleen said laughing as she stared at her Rooney. “Why?” Jackie asked shocked and confused. “I asked this morning, and I still can’t work out why,” Louise chipped in shyly. “Oh dear God, my Wayne has just punched John,” Colleen said covering her eyes up.

Alex walked into the toilets kissing a tall dark student passionately on the lips getting deeper and deeper with each second. “Should you be doing this? Your going out with someone after all,” the man said as he pushed her against a toilet cubicle. “Steven’s a little boy compared to you,” Alex said as she did a dirty giggle.

“I’m going to kill you,” John screamed as he wiped the blood from his nose. “Don’t you dare say that about Colleen,” Wayne screamed at him like a madman. “You’re a nutter,” Frank said as pushed Wayne away. “Don’t touch what you can’t afford,” Wayne said as he pushed Frank’s hand away. Frank didn’t answer he punched Wayne in the face. With that Steven leapt on Frank. “Get off me,” Frank screamed as Steven punched him hard on the face. Shaun, Ashley and Joe joined in with Rio, Gary, Michael and Peter.

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 6/4/2009, 21:50

whats so funny grace ? lol and course i popped up from my racing car, i won 2 races and lost 1

143 replies since 6/4/2009, 20:13   817 views