008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

umm.., Lauren + Jess's fan fic.

« Older   Newer »
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
icon1  view post Posted on 20/4/2009, 20:14

*WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT ATM, SO ANY HELP OF NAMES WOULD BE GREATLY APPREICATED*

Character Profiles -

John Terry -
John Terry is the captain of Chelsea. He's absoluteley dedicated to Chelsea + Football not forgetting England. He breathes football. His other passion in life is his family especially his wife Toni and children Summer + Georgie, with them there supporting him at every match is his dream come true. Was he about to become the best centre back in Chelsea's history? Only time will tell that!

Toni Terry -
Toni Terry is the wife of John Terry. She seems quite quiet at first but when you get to know her shes far from it, loud but sensible. Toni is also a good laugh and never one to take things the wrong way. She's also very wary off her man as she knows theres plenty more girls in the line for John.

Frank Lampard -
Frank Lampard is never the one to have long lasting releationships unlike his other team mates. Always flirting with the girls, bringing a different girl home every week. He's a popular lad amongst the dressing room, easy to get along with. His girls are his rock, he's always talking about them and what he would do without them.

Niko Kranjcar -
Niko Kranjcar is one of the 4 new additions to Chelsea. Settled down really well at his new club, gets along with everyone. Niko is dedicated to his football + there will always be football on TV whenever you walk into his house. He's also soon getting married to his long term fiancee Simona, probably one of the most famous weddings of the year, or so the magazines reckon.

Simona Fistric -
Simona Fistric is always talking about how well her fiancee is playing, really proud of him. She thinks her life is great getting married to the man of her dreams + expecting their first baby everything was perfect, there was only one thing she was getting homesick from all her family back in Croatia... she had to make a decision to stay in England or go back to Croatia what would she choose?

Hermann Hreidarsson -
Hermann Hreidarsson always puts 100% into each training session + 100% into each match as he knows he has to fight for his place in the squad with other talented defenders in the squad. Always first at training and last to leave. He's also always running about after his 4 children (Telma, Yda, Stefan + Elsa) with his wife Ragna.

Ragna Hreidarsson -
Ragna Hreidarsson has never been one for the limelight, never the one to be photographed..Liked life out of the public eye just her and her family. One thing Ragna did like was a good night out once in a while, take her mind off everything.. Toni was the bad influence on her always taking her out.

Matt Taylor -
Matt Taylor recently completed his dream move, the move to the club he supported as a boy..Chelsea, it surely was a dream come true. He also is deeply involved with the RSPCA and when not playing football he's with his daughter Georgia and wife Hannah and there two dogs Erin + Orna, both red setters.

Hannah Taylor -
Hannah Taylor is much like fellow WAG Ragna likes to stay out the limelight unlike some of her fellow WAGs, much rather be at her job in business management, or with there daughter cheering Matt on who's pushing to his much deserved first England cap. This girl never leaves her house without her phone.

Joe Cole -
Joe Cole breathes Chelsea like fellow player John Terry. He often gets dumped with his neice Rosie but doesnt mind as he loves her to peices. He loves his job + loves spending time with Carly. Joe and Frank has been best mates since being at West Ham Youth Training Scheme together, so they knew each other pretty well.

Carly Zucker -
Carly Zucker is by far the healthiest + fittest out of all the WAGs always eating healthily + excersing. All the other think its against her religion to eat a packet of crisps once in a while. She'd rather walk to town whereas Joe would rather take the car. Carly's always insisting that her fellow freinds eat healthily + exercise but they wrent having any of it.

Michael Carrick -
Michael Carrick is not like your typical footballer, he's had more football clubs than any of you have had hot dinners...guanranteed. But he always puts in so much effort to whichever football club he plays for, there is another problem though.. he always seems to be injured, as soon as he's back from injury hes back in the injury room.

Lisa Carrick -
Lisa Carrick always seems to be moving house with her Husband + Daughter Louise. Despite the many house shes lived in around the country she is really down to earth and always seems to keep her cool with anyone despite however annoyed she is. She loves spending time with Michael + Louise who are her number one priority.

view post Posted on 20/4/2009, 20:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha just love the title hahaa umm

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 22:13

Hahaha when you think of a title tell me and ill change it :lol:

view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 16:25

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahyaha umm ok haha

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 16:49

ok thanks gracey but it might be a while yet lol

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 22/4/2009, 17:05

Haha ok :P

view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 20:24

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter one

This was it chelsea were waiting to get into the final and win the champions league for the 1st time however things wernt going to plan chelsea were losing 1 - 0 from an early goal of barcelona's Eidur Gudjohnsen an ex Chelsea player.

A few hours later the teams were announced, it was also a big day for Niko Kranjcar, Hermann Hriedarsson, Matt Taylor + Michael Carrick who are going to make there Champions League Debut

*Hours later* This is it john said to the squad, we need to win this one lads. Lets make this a game to remember. Just then the refs came out and the teams were being led out of the tunnel into the famous stamford bridge the home of the blues. As they were walking out the sqaud heard blue is the colour blurting out

It was time the teams had all lined up and the fans began singing 'carefree' drogba and lampard started off in the middle. Drogba passed it to frank who hit it hard down to malouda. malouda crossed it in the box and ashley cole went for a header then missed but deco grabbed the ball and smashed it in the back of the net. it was 1 - 1 all chelsea needed was one more goal.

Drogba ran up to deco and jumped on his back, john frank, niko, micheal, hermann and joe all joined them and the fans were taking so many photos the lads decided to pose for them. while the rest of the squad celbrated around the pitch the 8 players were having thier photos taken. everyone was so happy and even happier when they heard over the sound system that 'deco had scored the fastest goal in champions league history.

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 21:23

Love it Jess even though I usually hate drogba. :P

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 21:31

lol jess XD liverpool are better ;)

view post Posted on 30/7/2009, 21:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha i agree with you jackie - i dont like drogs much either haha

no grace mwhahaha

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 1/8/2009, 18:26

CHAPTER 2

This is it the match is nearly over 2 min stoppage time to go and the score is still 1-1 Chelsea were ahead of barcelona on how much they have kept the ball but have not managed to score another goal yet in this match. Here we go this could possibly be chelseas last chance. Lampard ran it down and passed it to niko, who crossed it into carrick who then shot it - GOAL!!! just as the ball went in the final whistle blew!! Chelsea made it to the final in the final seconds of the match.

just as the whistle went a barca fan jumped on the pitch and ran straight to carrick and yelled 'you scum' and then tried to hit him just then john stepped in front with niko and held him back. the stewards got onto the pitch and arressted him and the team can now carry on clebrating the moment of getting to the final. John shouted out 'come on lads wel done you done me proud today'

The lads finished celebrating on the pitch and went into the chnaging rooms. 'so lads do you want to go to the pub to celebrate?' michael asked his team mates. John agreed: 'of course we do mr man of the match.' The team walked out and saw all the fans. One lady ran up to john and hugged him 'john i love you, your my biggest hero ever' John smiled at her 'erm thanks!?'

Just then john heard a familiar voice yell out his name he turned round and saw his wife toni holding his daughter in her arms then looked down and saw his son running towards him. John lent down and picked up His son Georgie and swung him around in his arms. 'well done daddy' georgie said as he looked at niko, 'well done uncle niko' As toni put down johns daughter summer he picked her up

Then niko and michael saw thier wives walking along talking to each other, lisa was holding thier dauhgter louises hand and pregnant simona was walking along holding on to franks daughters hands. Luna saw her daddy and ran up to him 'Dadddyy’

Niko saw simona and ran up to her and rubbed her belly 'hows our little junior?' *frank walked over with michael and picked up isla and walked away with his girls while michael picked up louise held lisas hand and walked to the pob followed by niko holing simonas hand and and john holding summers hand and tonis and toni holding gerogie in her arms they all headed off to the pub to celebrate.

chapter 3

it was he night after chelsea had got through to the final, john woke up in his bed lying next to toni he looked at her and smiled as she slept soundley. he gently got out of bed carefully not to wake up toni and went down stairs where he found georgie sitting watching the tv and summer fast asleep on the sofa. john looked at them and georgie saw john and got up and ran to him 'daddy' georgie yelled but all john replied was 'shhhh dont wake up mummy or your sister'

Everything was quiet in the carrick household, or so you would think from the outside but inside Michael was sleeping with a pillow over his head and lisa was walking into see louise who was screaming and singing high pitched. Lisa walked into louises bedroom and saw her standing up in her cot ‘mummy’ louise shouted out. Lisa looked at lousie ‘shh quiet down a bit’. Lisa got louise out of her cot and put her on the floor as soon as louise touched the floor she was off and ran into Michael and jumped on him. ‘daddy change my nappy please’ louise said as she looked at Michael.

the alarm clock had just gone off in the taylor household and it was 8:00am and everything was unusually peaceful 'suprised georgia and charlie havent come bouncing in yet' matt whispers to his wife hannah. 'matt, dont speak to soon look whos coming in' 'daddy, mummy' the children shouted together. .Charlie and georgia jumped up onto matt and hannah’s bed and started jumping up and down. ‘suppose we have to get up now then’ matt said. Hannah got up and took Charlie ‘right mr lets go and change your nappy shall we’. While Charlie and Hannah were out of the room georgia got into bed with matt and fell asleep in his arms.

Niko and Simona were sleeping peacefully then simona sat bult upright waking up niko as she made a noise in pain. Niko slowly sat up and yawned ‘everything alright love?’ Simona replied in a scream ‘omg niko help me I think im in labour’ Niko looked at simona and started to panic ‘labour’ he whispered to him self. 'quick call me an ambulance or something niko im in pain' Simona yelled at him. oh my god what am i gunna do' he whispered to himself again.

he picked up the phone and phoned his best mate John. 'John mate, i need your help Simona's gone into labour and I really dont know what to do please can you come round' Niko pleaded 'yeah sure Niko be round in a second' then Niko heared another yell. 'NIKO! whats taking your time i need your help'. about 5 minutes later the doorball went. 'hiya, thanks so much for this' 'no problem anytime' Toni said as she barged niko out the way and ran up the stairs to help simona.

chapter 4

Matt had got the kids dressed and when they got downstairs Hannah had made them all a breakfast. When matt saw the back and eggs on toast he said to Hannah ‘this looks yummy just like you’ then Georgia ran up to the table and yelled out ‘Eggs! I have egg for breakfast’. Just as everyone sat down matt’s phone rang. He looked at the caller id and saw it was john ‘I wont be a min just gotta get this’.
matt left the table and walked into the living room 'heya john' matt said as he answered the phone 'shes what? in labour? yh we will wont be long' Matt hung up the phone and got back to the table, after breakfast we have to go to the hospital simona's gone in labour
hannah stood up quickly as she got excited and she grabbed matt's plate and put it on the side 'come one matt we have to get going now' matt looked down at where his plate once was and his face dropped 'but what about my eggs and bacon?' 'you can get something at the hospital' hannah replied.

After Michael had changed louise nappy and got her dressed he took her downstairs and put her in her highchair and lisa put her porridge in front of her. ‘daddy feed me’ louise said. Michael looked at lisa then at louise ‘daddys go to go and have a shower mummy will feed you’. Michael went upstairs and got into the shower. As lisa sat down and started feeding louise she felt her phone vibrate. She picked it up ‘hello toni, she is aww that’s great ill meet you there’ she replied. Lisa quickly stood up and ran to the bottm of the stairs and shouted up at Michael ‘smionas gon into labout come one we need to go’. Lisa rushed back into the kitchen to find her daughter sitting in the highchair crossing her arms ‘mummy feed me’. We have to go out louise I will feed you in the back of the car. Michael ran down the stairs still doing up his shirt and pulling his socks up while running. Michael picked up louise and put her in the back of the car and lisa got in the back and fed louise as they drove of to the hospital.

As toni got upstairs john and niko were standing by the front door as they heard another scream. John and niko both chased toni upstairs to find a smions sitting on the bed all hot and in pain. ‘john go and get her a flannel’ john ran off and got what toni requested and gave it to her. Toni wiped simonas head as another contraction came. Niko stood next to simona and simona grabbed his hand and squeezed it as hard as she could. ‘ouch that hurt’ niko said as he looked at his hand. Toni looked at niko in disbelief ‘try being in her postion then and giving birth to you child’ Just as another contraction came the ambulance arrived and john opened the door and before simona knew it she was in the back of the ambulance on the way to the hospital breathing in gas.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/8/2009, 17:50

I love Michael, Lisa and Louise so cute. Can't wait for the new baby to be born. This is great girls.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 5/9/2009, 14:34

awww cant wait for the baby, men should try giving birth!

12 replies since 20/4/2009, 20:14   222 views