008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

Still The One, Fernando and Olalla's Story

« Older   Newer »
mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 20:03

My first Fernando and Olalla story so go easy on me. Feedback much appreciated thanks. :)

Story Name: Still The One
Author: Jackie
Brief Description: Fernando and Olalla have been together seven years after Fernando's glory in Euro 2008 how will their story unfold and what does the future have in hold
Rating: 15 Overall (for now)
Characters: Fernando & Olalla plus Liverpool & Spain players as well as the couples family.

Chapter 1

Fernando smiled at the camera’s as they went off around him flashing while the reporters shouted out to him, he took his girlfriend’s hand and lead her towards the awaiting car still wearing that same dazzling smile that hadn’t left his face since he had scored that winning goal. As they reached the car he instantaneously opened the door and let Olalla slide across into the back seat as he smiled and waved at the gathered media and fans before hoping into the backseat beside his girlfriend.
“I’m exhausted” Olalla said yawning as the car sped off back towards their Madrid home,
“I know although I still don’t think ill be able to sleep much” Fernando said the smile still plastered across his face as he looked at his girlfriend of seven years this summer, Olalla smiled as she looked into his gorgeous
“I’m so proud of you” she said as she looked up at him
“come here” he said patting the space beside him she smiled as she moved closer towards him leaning into his side as she snuggled into his embrace. Fernando smiled kissing her hair softly.

The next afternoon Olalla picked up her handbag sighing as she looked at her watch and heard the horn of the car from outside waiting for the couple.
“Fernando are you ready yet we will miss our flight” Olalla said knocking on the bathroom door,
“One minute Oly” he replied as he combed through his hair one more time, as he smiled at himself in the mirror,
“I’m sure it looks fine Nando” Olalla said laughing knowing her boyfriend all to well, and how he would have spent most of the past thirty minutes he’d been in the bathroom sorting out his hair “finally” she giggled leaning up to kiss him quickly as he came out “now come on” she said as she took his hand and rushed downstairs where Fernando picked up their suitcases ready to put them in the car.

“I can’t wait to get out onto the beech” Olalla said as she leaned over Fernando to look out the window as the plane came into land,
“I know you’ve brought enough bikinis” Fernando said laughing as he looked at his girlfriend,
“shut up Nando” Olalla said laughing as she looked at his cute face as he made puppy eyes at her,
“I’m not complaining” he said as he winked at her before he kissed her softly on the nose.

Fernando took his girlfriends hand as he led her down the path onto the sand as the Miami sunset in the horizon illuminating the night sky.
“This is nice” Olalla said simply as she turned to smile at her boyfriend as they walked across the sand the ocean water coming in and touching their bare feet,
“It is reminds me of our old summers together” Fernando said as he smiled at her lovingly,
“and our first kiss” Olalla reminisced sighing deeply as she closed her eyes thinking of the memory, Fernando smiled at his girlfriend as he leant down and kissed her softly.

view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 20:06

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Thats brilliant Jackie

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 09:00

Awwww It Ends So Nice :D x

saskia.
view post Posted on 21/6/2009, 15:39

it's cute (:

mrsparker
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 14:52

Chapter 2

“What’s wrong?” Fernando asked as he walked back in from the bathroom to find Olalla looking over the bed puzzled,
“I can’t decide which bikini to wear” Olalla said sighing as she looked down at the collection,
“I’m not surprised you have so many” Fernando said as he looked at his girlfriend and laughed,
“hey” Olalla said turning to face him as she pouted at him,
“I think you have one for everyday of our trip” Fernando said laughing as he pulled her to him and kissed her softly.

“Hold still Nando” Olalla said laughing as she applied the sun cream to his back,
“It’s cold though Oly” Fernando said as he laughed,
“stop being such a baby” Olalla said giggling as she tapped him little on his bum,
“wanting to take it back to the bedroom are you?” Fernando said winking as he turned round to face her,
“later, now stand still I need to reach your neck” Olalla said as she reached up on her tip toes to apply the cream.

“Oly are you coming for a swim” Fernando said as he stood by her sun bed in the sand,
“I’ll come in a bit just want to finish this chapter” Olalla said as she turned to face him,
“don’t be long” Fernando said as he leant down and kissed her softly on the nose before he raced off into the ocean.

“Nando what are you doing” Olalla screamed in laughter as she felt his arms scoop her up into his own,
“I got bored your coming in with me” he said as he looked at her and smiled as he carried her into the ocean until the water lapped up around her,
“Oh my god its freezing” Olalla screamed as she wrapped her legs around his waist as her hands clung round his neck,
“you’ll warm up soon enough” Fernando said laughing as he leant down and kissed her soft lips as the waves crashed around them,
“I love you” Olalla said sweetly as she gazed lovingly into his eyes caught up by his chocolate eyes and breathtaking smile,
“I love you too” Fernando said as he stroked his hand through her hair before he moved in to kiss her again.

“I’m going out for a bit ill be back in a bit” Fernando said nervously as he fidgeted in his pockets as he peered in on his girlfriend as she wrapped the towel around her,
“Where you going” Olalla asked him as she looked up at him,
“no where ill be back soon” he said as he kissed her quickly before he rushed off out of the suite nervously,
“what are you up to Fernando Torres” Olalla said to herself as she stared at the closed door he had just walked out of.

“Thank you so much” Fernando said as he took the picnic basket from the hotel’s chef,
“no problem sir, I hope your Senorita likes it” the chef said to him,
“thanks I hope so to” Fernando said smiling nervously as he walked away, ‘I really hope so to, I want everything to be just perfect, I really don’t want to be turned down’ he thought to himself as he took the box out of his pocket and stared at the sparkling ring for a few moments.

4 replies since 7/4/2009, 20:03   83 views