008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

Lost and Found, Friends are lost but find each other again

« Older   Newer »
mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 19:59

Story Name: Lost and Found
Author: Jackie
Brief Description: Jackie leaves her friends back behind in Liverpool as she gets forced to move down to London, she is devastated when she loses their contact addresses. However when her new boyfriend Scott gets called up for the England Under 21s the old friends meet again.
Rating: pg 13 for now
Characters: Jackie, Scott Parker, Steven Gerrard, Penny Rothe, Michael Owen, Louise Bonsoll, John Terry, Toni Poole, Frank Lampard etc, Joe Cole, Carly Zucker etc.

Chapter 1

It was December 1995 and fifteen year old Penny sat on her boyfriend’s knee as they sat in the School canteen eating breakfast as they waited for the rest of their friends to join them.
“So what would you like for Christmas like babe” Steven said as he looked at Penny as he gazed into her hazel eyes,
“It doesn’t matter as long as I have you” Penny said giggling as she rubbed his nose softly before she kissed him gently,
“I know it’s a new relationship but don’t you two ever stop like” Jamie said groaning as he walked in with Michael,
“its new love Jamie they will be at it a while yet” Michael said as he sat down,
“You mean like you and Louise” Jamie said laughing as Steven and Penny continued to make out,
“just wait until you find someone mate” Michael said laughing as he saw Jackie and Louise walk over.

“Hey girls” Michael and Jamie said as Michael pulled Louise down into his lap,
“Hey” Jackie said sighing as she sat down next to Jamie,
“What’s wrong babe?” Penny said as she pulled away from Steven and looked at Jackie picking up on the depressed sigh of her best friend,
“my life is over” Jackie said frowning,
“What’s up now?!” Steven exclaimed rolling his eyes,
“Your favourite lip-gloss out of stock” Jamie added as he looked at Steven and laughed as Penny smacked Steven lightly,
“no actually I’m moving down south” Jackie said tears in her eyes as she ran off to the toilet,
“Great going guys” Louise said as her and Penny walked off to go and find Jackie.

“Jackie you ok?” Louise asks as her and Penny walked into the toilets and heard Jackie crying from inside the cubicle,
“I don’t want to go” Jackie sniffles as she cries against the door
“Babe it will be ok we will stay in touch and its not long until were sixteen we can travel to and from to see each other all the time” Penny said,
“Yeah don’t worry Jackie it will be fine” Louise said as Jackie slowly got to her feet and opened the cubicle doors,
“I just don’t want to leave you guys I don’t want to be alone down there I hate my family at times” Jackie cried as she hugged her two best friends.

“Jackie were sorry for what we said” Jamie and Steven said sheepishly as the girls made their way back over towards them,
“It’s ok I’m just feeling emotional that’s all” Jackie said as she smiled softly at the boys,
“We better get off to class” Michael said
“I really can’t be bothered with maths” Penny said groaning,
“I know neither can I like” Jamie said as he swung his bag over his shoulder,
“You never actually concentrate anyways” Steven chirped in,
“like you do mate” Jamie said as he slapped his friend across the head jokingly,
“Boys!” Jackie, Louise and Penny laughed as they walked off ahead of the boys.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 20:09

haha aww good start :D cant wait to read more <3

mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 21:00

Chapter 2

“When do you leave then babe?” Penny said as she looked at Jackie and smiled sadly at her as they sat in maths,
“A week” Jackie replied sadly,
“What so soon!” Penny and Louise exclaimed sadly,
“Shh” the teacher said scowling at them as she looked at the three girls,
“Sorry Miss” the three girls replied bowing their heads as they continued to whisper quietly.

“I can’t believe we don’t get to spend Christmas and New Year together” Louise whispered sadly,
“I know, at least you will still be here for my birthday right” Penny said as she looked at Jackie,

“Steven’s got a trial at Liverpool after Christmas for the youth team” Penny said as she watched as he Michael and Jamie played football,
“That’s great he will be with Michael then” Louise replied,
“You’ll have to let me know how it all goes” Jackie said smiling as she looked at her two best friends.

“What are you three girls gossiping about?” Steven said approaching them and kissing Penny softly as he sat down beside her on the grass,
“Nothing for noses eh” Jackie said as she looked at Steven and laughed,
“It was probably about how hot Jamie Redknapp is!” Jamie exclaimed laughing,
“And you just can’t forget David Beckham!” Michael chipped in laughing,
“You’re all just jealous!” Louise responded as she whacked Michael playfully.

“Babe you ok like?” Steven asked as he looked at his girlfriend worriedly as they sat cuddled up on the park bench,
“I’m really going to miss her Stevie” Penny said sadly tears in her eyes,
“oh babe I know don’t worry like we will keep in touch with her” Steven said as he wrapped his arms around her tightly and kissed her head softly as he rubbed her back soothingly.

Jackie sighed sadly as she started to place her things inside the boxes ready for the move, ‘I’ll really miss you guys, you don’t know how much you lot keep me together’ Jackie whispered to herself softly as she looked at the photo of her, Jamie, Louise, Michael, Penny and Steven taken during the summer.

view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 21:15

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww honey

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/4/2009, 22:06

Awww how sad xx

mrsparker
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 12:06

Chapter 3 ~ Warning Sexual Content :P

A week later and the gang where out celebrating Penny’s 16th Birthday, it was also Jackie’s last night with them all before her move down to London.
“I can’t believe this is our last night together babe” Penny said as the girls stood in the bathroom of the rented hall reapplying their make up,
“I know but come on let’s not think about that it’s your birthday” Jackie said sighing, before she carefully reapplied her lip gloss, patting her lips together,
“We will see each other again don’t worry like we said we will keep in touch” Louise said as she linked arms with her two best friends as they walked out of the bathroom.

“About time we thought we was going to have to send in a search party” Steven said pulling Penny onto his knee as the girls got back to the table,
“Steven this is girls we are talking about” Jamie said laughing,
“oh be quiet will you” Penny said as she turned to face Steven and put her hand to his lips,
“I know a way you can shut me up” Steven whispered as he pushed his lips to hers, and kissed her,
“oh don’t you two ever stop” Michael said groaning as he wrapped his arm around Louise.

“So what do you lot do in the bathroom that keeps you away for so long anyways” Jamie asks Jackie as the two couples beside them make out,
“That’s top secret stuff Jamie no way are we telling that” Jackie said laughing,
“oh come on or is there something that your hiding” Jamie said as he winked at her,
“Jamie Carragher get your mind out of the gutter” Louise said as she pulled away from Michael.

“Ring our house ok and write to us as soon as you get there” Penny said to Jackie as the gang stood outside saying their goodbyes,
“we won’t have a phone for a few weeks but ill write, and I promise to ring as soon as we get connected” Jackie said as she hugged Penny tightly, “I’m going to miss you girls all so much” Jackie said as Louise joined in the hug,
“aww” the guys mocked,
“shut up” Penny said as she wiped at her eyes throwing Steven a warning look,
“it won’t be the same without you Jackie” Steven said as he hugged her after Penny and Louise had let go of her.

Later that evening Penny groaned shivering as Steven kissed up her leg,
“shh” Steven whispered as he looked at her grinning seductively as he went back to kissing his way up her inner thigh,
“come here already will you I need you now” Penny said as she looked at him squirming at his touch,
“maybe I like to tease” Steven said pushing his tongue inside her,
“oh god” Penny moaned throwing her head back.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 12:14

awwww bye jackie :(
haha at steven and penny :lol:

view post Posted on 8/4/2009, 14:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

LOL Stevie what is he like, he just cant get enough of me

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 09:08

:lol:

Brilliant As Always.

Starting To Get Jealous Of This Penny Girl ;) :P x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 17:33

Chapter 4

The next day in London Scott Parker, John Terry, Frank Lampard, Rio Ferdinand and Joe Cole where out playing football on the fields near John’s house.
“I can’t believe you at times Rio why do you keep doing that to Rebecca?” Scott said as he kicked the ball to John as they messed around on the field,
“Geez mum” Rio said laughing “I’m only young we got our whole lives ahead of us doesn’t hurt to live a little” Rio said as he high fived Frank,
“It’s all about sex with you too isn’t it” Scott said as he looked at them and watched them laugh,
“You’ll soon get why Scottie, we need to find you someone” John said laughing as he picked the ball up,
“Yeah we need to get you laid” Joe and Michael said laughing as Scott rolled his eyes at them.

“Looks like you got a new family moving in next door” Frank said to John as the boys walked down the street back to John’s house, and saw Jackie and her family with the moving vans,
“oh she’s hot!” Rio said as he saw Jackie get out of the car
“wow!” Frank said as he gawped at her looking her up and down,
“maybe our plan can work sooner than we think” John said laughing as he nudged Scott when he saw that his mouth was hanging wide open as he starred at Jackie.

“Mum have you seen my diary?” Jackie said as she rushed downstairs wanting to find the address details so that she could write to Penny and Louise back home,
“Jackie you need to forget about your life up there we got to start working on your career now we are down here, after school tomorrow I have a few appointments with some agencies booked,
“mum where is it?” Jackie said as she looked at her,
“if it was in the boxes and it isn’t there now I guess your dad chucked it out sorry love” her mum said not looking up at her.

“You ok babe you’re really quiet this morning” Steven said as they made their way into school Monday morning,
“Yeah just feels so weird without Jackie here” Penny said sighing sadly,
“aw I know babe but school will be over with soon anyway and we will be able to go and see each other don’t be down it’s Christmas in a few weeks” Steven said as he kissed Penny softly before they walked into the canteen and over to Michael, Louise and Jamie.

“Don’t worry Miss Ainscough you will fit right in now I need to find someone to show you around that’s in your classes” the principle said before there was a knock on the door, “come in” he said as the door opened and Jackie saw a boy with light brown hair and chocolate eyes walk in her heart skipped a beat,
“oh sorry to disturb things” Scott said blushing as he looked at Jackie,
“not to worry Scott, actually I got just the job for you would you care to show Jackie around the place she’s in your classes and I don’t want her feeling left out” the principle said,
“of course, Hi Jackie I’m Scott” Scott said as he held out his hand to her Jackie smiled shaking his hand as the pair stared at each other intensely.

“I wonder how Jackie is getting on?” Louise said as her and Penny walked to Maths,
“I know I’m sure she will be fitting in fine” Penny said,
“Me too she probably has boys fighting over her already” Louise said laughing “I miss her already” Louise finished sighing,
“me too” Penny replied as they walked into class.

view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 18:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww honey that is so sweet! I love it

mrsparker
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 14:14

Chapter 5

Scott and Jackie left the principles office and made their way down the hallway towards the canteen,
“So Jackie where are you from?” Scott asked her as they walked,
“I’m from Manchester you always lived down here” Jackie replied as she looked at him and smiled softly as her heart skipped a beat as she gazed at his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes,
“yeah I am have you eaten breakfast yet?” Scott asked her as they walked inside the canteen,
“no” Jackie said shaking her hand,
“come on my treat” Scott said as he led her towards the queue, noticing John winking at him in the corner of his eye as they joined the queue.

“Didn’t take them long to get talking did it” John said as he laughed,
“I know that’s not like Scott” Toni said as she kissed him softly,
“knowing Scott he probably got asked to show her around” Joe said,
“Probably but I’m going to make sure he takes his chances instead of chickening out” John said laughing as he watched Scott and Jackie chat in the dinner queue,
“such the little matchmaker aren’t you baby” Toni said as she kissed him again,
“don’t you too ever stop” Frank said as he looked at the pair,
“Jealous?!” Rio exclaimed laughing as he looked at Frank.

“So whose this then Scott?” Rio said winking as Scott and Jackie walked over to the table earning him a whack from Rebecca, “what was that for?” Rio said as he looked at his girlfriend,
“for being a idiot” Rebecca said as she looked at him,
“it’s ok I’m Jackie” Jackie said nervously as she took a seat next to Scott at the table,
“Hi Jackie I’m Toni and this is John” Toni said as she smiled at her,
“nice to meet you” John said smiling,
“and I’m Rebecca and this idiot is my boyfriend Rio” Rebecca said laughing,
“hey I’m not an idiot” Rio said laughing,
“I beg to differ!” Frank said as everyone laughed “I’m Frank”

“so you from Manchester?” Frank said
“Yeah I am but I went to school in Liverpool” Jackie replied laughing,
“oh that must have been hard rivalry and all that but guess you wouldn’t be into all that?” John said as he looked at her,
“are you kidding me I’ve been brought up on it!” Jackie exclaimed “United born and bred I am!” she said laughing,
“oh dear what a shame!” Scott said laughing as he smiled at her,
“your just all jealous because we are the only team winning anything at the moment” Jackie said giggling as she took a sip of her drink.

“anyways Jackie we should be going we have English” Scott said as he looked at her holding her hand out to her to help her up,
“sure thanks” Jackie said smiling as she let Scott help her up,
“aww” Rio, John and Frank mocked,
“such the gent Scott is” John said laughing,
“there is nothing wrong in being a gent it’s romantic wouldn’t hurt you to try it once in a while” Toni said laughing as she looked at her boyfriend.

Edited by mrsparker - 14/7/2009, 15:05

mrsparker
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 15:38

Chapter 6

The next day Jackie made her way into school and made her way down the still quiet hallways when she felt a hand tap her on the shoulder,
“erm Hi?” Jackie said confused as she starred at the unknown boy
“hey so you new around here” Jermaine said as he looked her up and down,
“erm yeah” Jackie said nervously as she found herself edging back into her locker as Jermaine moved closer to her
“so how about we go and get lunch sometime” Jermaine says as he touches her cheek,
“erm sorry I don’t know you” Jackie says as she flinches out of his reach.

Scott makes his way down the corridor with John and Toni, thinking to himself as the couple steal kisses amongst each other,
“What the hell!” Scott mutters angrily as they turn the corner and he see’s Jermaine Defoe the school womanizer touching Jackie’s face as she squirms uncomfortably.
“What’s going on?” John starts to say pulling away from Toni as Scott runs towards them.

“Is there a problem here” Scott says as he reaches the commotion,
“No no problem I was just asking erm the beautiful lady here to lunch sometime” Jermaine says as he smiles at Scott deviously,
“yeah and I said no so if you wouldn’t mind” Jackie said as she looked at him as he held her wrist tightly,
“what?” Jermaine asked looking at her in shock as he squeezed her wrist tightly,
“oww” Jackie cried out in pain
“I believe she said No so get out of here!” Scott shouted angrily as he pulled Jermaine away from Jackie and pushed him away,
“what’s it to you Parker!” Jermaine said squaring up to Scott.

“Jackie are you ok?” Toni asked rushing over to Jackie as John ran off to help Scott,
“the jerk who is that he was a complete creep!” Jackie said as she rubbed her wrist where the pink mark lay,
“that’s Jermaine he’s the biggest womanizer in school” Toni explained.

“Jackie you ok?” Scott panted out of breath as he rushed back over to her where she stood with Toni going into the food hall
“I’m going to go get breakfast” Toni said as she walked over to John in the queue,
“Yeah thanks to you” Jackie said smiling at him softly as she rubbed her wrist,
“I can’t believe that jerk did that to you, if he tries anything ok just let me know” Scott said softly as he looked at her touching her wrist lovingly, Jackie nodded despite the past pain of being hurt in relationships she couldn’t help be drawn into him he was different to the others,
“do you want any breakfast?” Scott asked nervously afraid of making a move in front of everyone and not wanting to push things and spoil a friendship that the pair had already formed.

“We so have to do something about them two” Toni whispered to John as they stood in the breakfast queue,
“tell me about it Scott’s completely smitten bless him” John said laughing as he took the full English from the dinner lady,
“I know he is and I’m pretty certain that Jackie likes him too” Toni said smiling at her boyfriend as she took the bacon sandwich.

“Hey baby how was training last night” Penny said as she looked at Steven as he walked over to her in school with Michael and Jamie,
“it was great guess what they want me to go down with Michael to the England Youth Football Academy next time I’m there” Steven said excitedly as he pulled Penny to him and kissed him,
“oh my god that’s great Stevie you’ll be playing with the stars before you know it” Penny said wrapping her arms around her boyfriend happily.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 17:01

awww more more
more please

view post Posted on 14/7/2009, 19:10

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww that was great honey x

165 replies since 7/4/2009, 19:59   1850 views