008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part ten chapters 401 to 435

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 23:23

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Ring for life.

Micah did one more kick in the head when he heard someone come and ran off quickly. Jamie ran up to Xabi as he lay their unconscious. “Oh my god Xabi mate, can you hear me?” Jamie said as he checked he was breathing. Xabi groaned as he looked at his mate. “Its OK mate, you will be OK,” Jamie said as he called out for help.

Steven looked at Beckie and smiled as he took his wife’s hand. “This is my fault, its all my fault,” Steven whispered as he stood up and looked at her, “I am going to sit with Angel for a bit, thank you for staying with me.” Steven walked out leaving Beckie looking at George in his incubator with all the wires around him. “You have to make it for your daddy,” Beckie whispered to him as she played with his small fingers, “and your mummy.”

“Do you want children Nando?” Lucy asked as she looked at him lovingly. “Are you pregnant senorita?” Nando asked as he looked at him shocked. Lucy laughed loudly. “No, no, no we have not had sex yet Nando,” Lucy said as she kissed him on the cheek. Fernando looked at her and nodded. “Of course, silly me!” Fernando said as he hit his forehead. “You are not silly, your god damn sexy,” Lucy said kissing him. Nando went bright red as he looked at her.

Beckie walked out of Penny’s room to be greeted by the others looking at her. “What you doing in their?” Liz shouted out at her as she walked towards her. “Liz leave it!” Sue said as she looked at her daughter seriously as she held her grandson Jay. Beckie suddenly saw Xabi being wheeled past battered and bruised with oxygen. “Xabi!” Beckie exclaimed as she looked at him worriedly.

Steven took Angel’s hand as the machines beeped around her. “Come on Angel wake up for your daddy please?” Steven asked as she looked at her pleadingly. “Daddy needs you, daddy loves you, I am so sorry for leaving you.” Steven broke down in tears as he kissed her head and stroked her blonde hair out of the way. “Come on Angel, I can’t lose another daughter, I just can’t,” Steven said as he sobbed as he held her tightly.

“Jamie what’s happened?” Beckie asked as she looked at him worriedly. “He has been beaten up I think,” Jamie said as he squeezed her shoulder in support. “What? Who by?” Beckie asked as she looked at Xabi and took his hand. Jamie looked at her and shrugged. Xabi opened his eyes and saw Beckie staring at him. “Beckie…” he whispered. “Shhh, don’t talk rest,” Beckie said as she stroked his hair. “I love you,” Xabi whispered as he coughed. Beckie looked down at his hand and noticed his wedding ring was still their. She twiddled it around his finger.

Steven looked at Angel as her machines beeped around her. “Come on, please wake up,” he kissed her head. Jamie walked in and looked at him. “Mate, Xabi has been beaten up,” Jamie said as he tried not to gasp at Angel. “What? Who by?” Stevie asked as he rushed out the room kissing angel on the head as he left. They walked in to find Beckie laying next to him twiddling his ring. “I never took it off,” Xabi whispered as he looked at her tears in his eyes. She looked at him and then at Junior in his car seat. “Can I hold him?” Xabi whispered as he took her hand. Beckie nodded as she placed him on his chest. “Hello son,” Xabi said as Beckie still played with his ring. “I love you Rebecca, I always have,” Xabi said as he looked at her seriously.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 23:29

awwwwww poor xabi :( micah is evil!!!!

mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 00:08

Xabi noooo :O Damn you Micha you city scum! lol

view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 16:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww poor xabi!! bless
more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 16:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Sorrys!

Beckie looked at Xabi. "Who did this Xabi? Who did this to you?" Beckie asked as she still touched his ring. "It don't matter," Xabi said as he looked at his son as he slept on his chest. "Yes it does matter, someones hurt you, look at you," Beckie said as she stroked his hand. "Micah, alright, Micah did it," Xabi said as he looked at her.

Steven walked onto the room and looked at Xabi and Beckie. "You alright mate?" Steven asked as he looked at Xabi and Junior and smiled. "I am ok," Xabi whispered, "how are the others?" Steven looked at him and smiled the best he could. "They will be just fine," Steven said as he looked at Beckie. "They sure will be," Beckie said as she looked at Xabi, "Steven if you dont mind me and Xabi need to talk, he thinks Micah did this."

Tiegan smiled as Fernando and Lucy walked in. "What were you doing my little senorita?" Fernando asked as he laid next to her and kissed her. "Mummy nearly died Uncle Nando, and daddy doesn't love us anymore," Tiegan said crying as she looked at him sadly. "Now that isn't true, your daddy loves you very much senorita," Fernando said as he kissed her. "He can fuck off now, I don't have a daddy only a mummy, you be my daddy now Nando," Tiegan looked at him and smiled. Lucy looked as Steven walked away dejectedly.

"Micah did do this, I saw him," Jamie said as he looked at Beckie seriously. "No he wouldn't do this Jamie, he wouldn't," Beckie said seriously. "He did Beckie, he kicked him and punched him?" Do you want to be with someone like him?" Jamie asked seriously. Beckie shook her head gently. "But Jamie, why would he? Why would he do this to Xabi?" Beckie asked confused.

"Scott," Jackie said as she looked at him as she woke up to find him stroking her belly lovingly. "Shhh its OK, everyone is OK, Penny is fine, she is breathing and stable, Angel is sleeping and will be OK and so is George and Tiegan well she is Tiegan, swearing the place down, so don't you worry or our peanut won't be well," Scott said as he kissed her tummy, "and we don't want that do we?" Jackie shook her head. "I love you, I have waited for this moment since I first laid eyes on you." Scott kissed her gently. "Scott can I see George?" Jackie asked as she imagined him, blonde and blue eyes. Scott laughed. "You ain't changed one bit," Scott said laughing.

Steven sat next Tiegan as she slept peacefully in Nando's arms. "Stevie, you need to talk to her," Fernando said seriously as he looked at his mate. "Yeah I know I do, but how can I if she won't let me near her," Steven said as as he stroked her cheek as she slept soundly. "You need to ignore her, shes five years old your old, shes the baby, you tell her what to do not her," Fernando said seriously, "she wants your attention."

"I don't know Beckie," Jamie said as she looked at her, "all I know is what I saw, and he was kicking and punching Xabi." Beckie nodded. "I need to speak to him," Beckie said as she stood up. "Beckie," Xabi whispered, "Don't leave me, please." Beckie looked at him and took his hand again. "I never took it off, never," Xabi whispered as he looked at his ring again. Beckie looked at him and sighed, some of her feelings coming back to her, feelings she thought she had buried.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 17:03

aww steven and ha ha tiegan

view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 17:06

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Just get back together!! and stevie toughen up like nando said

≈www  Top
Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 19:03

This is so sad.Love it

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 20:13

more mre more please

view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 21:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth

Beckie looked at Xabi as she gave him some water. "I never stopped loving you," Xabi whispered as he looked at her. "Xabi just rest please," Beckie said as she kissed his cheek. Jamie looked at them. "I will leave you two too it, call me if you need anything, I will go and check on the others," Jamie kissed Beckie gently on the cheek.

Steven went into Pennys room and looked at George and ignored him, he couldnt bring himself to pick him up. He took Penny's hand and kissed it gently. "Come on honey," Stevie whispered as he stroked her hair. "You should leave," Liz said as she walked in and looked at him furiously.

"How could cheating scum do this to them?" Coleen asked as she held Jade gently. "Shhh honey dont worry about him anymore," Wayne said as he held Coleen tightly. "Your not going to do anything stupid are you?" Coleen asked worriedly. "Of course not," Wayne said as he stared out into the distance.

The doctor walked in and smiled at them. "Mr Alonso," the doctor said as he looked at them seriously. "Yes," Xabi whispered as he took Beckie's hand in his own. "You have severe bruising to your face and eyes, we would advise you stay with your wife until you can see properly again," the dr said as he looked at Xabi. Beckie sighed as she nodded. "But only a night Xabi, I can't have you there anymore than that," Beckie said seriously. Xabi nodded as he looked at her seriously.

"She's my wife, I am not leaving her," Steven said as he looked at her as he stroked his wifes hand lovingly. "You should of thought of that before you left her before the fucking accident shouldn't you? You aint fit for my sister," Liz said as she pushed Steven towards the door. "Liz I am sorry for hurting her, but I love her and I am not leaving her. Scott walked in and looked at stevie.

Fernando looked at Lucy and Tiegan. "Now then my senoritas, why dont we play a game?" Fernando said as he cuddled them both. "Can we play hide and seek uncle Nando?" Tiegan asked as she sat up and looked at him. "Yes we can, i will count in Spanish and you and Lucy hide ok?" Fernando said as he picked her up and gently placed her on the floor. "Uno... dos.... Tres..." Fernando said as he started to count.

Beckie took Xabi's hand as he got out of bed. "Thank you for letting me stay senorita," Xabi said as he groaned with the pain. "I cant leave you on your own like this, I may not love you like I used to but your still my kids dad," Beckie said as she led him out fo the room holding his hand and junior. "Daddy," Ellie said as she ran to him, "What happened?" Xabi kissed her. "You silly daddy walked into the door," Xabi said laughing. "Your goofy," Ellie said giggling as she kissed his eye, "all better daddy!"

Steven and Scott walked into the room pushing george in his cot. "Oh look at him," Jackie said as she clapped her hands excitedly. Scott looked at Steven laughed. "She hasn't changed has she?" Scott said as he gently picked him up being careful of the wires and handed him to her. Steven looked at her. "There he is, George Gerrard," Steven said as he looked down at her, "how are you feeling?" Jackie looked at him. "Don't talk to me, your scum Gerrard you don't deserve her, not at all," Jackie said as she kissed George on the head, "and you don't deserve him."

Steven walked out of the room to see Nando looking under the seat to see Tiegan lying underneath Waynes chair. "Found you senorita," Fernando said as he picked her up, "shall we find Lulu," Fernando said as he kissed her on the cheek and tickled her. Tiegan giggled as she got on his shoulders. "I love you Uncle Nando," Tiegan said as he kissed his head, "but you need a haircut!" Fernando laughed as he ran to find Lulu. Steven smiled as he looked on thinking how he was going to make it up to them. "Looking at what you've lost," Rio shouted out as he kissed Lorenzo on the head.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 21:32

awww poor steven and lol to ellie
more more more please

view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 21:45

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Oh i wish they would leave steven alone!! the only nice ones to him at the moment are scott and beckie and xabi!! bless him
haha ellie

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/7/2009, 23:03

We are just sad about Penny and what he did but ill be nice to him again soon i just cant get over him hurting penny lol.

But ps i also feel bad for him lol.

Great stuff hun more more more.

view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 07:25

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ngel Delights

Xabi sat next to Beckie in the car and sighed. "I miss you, I miss this," Xabi said as he sighed as he looked at her. "Xabi don't, we are not back together not after what you did," Beckie said as she drove off sighing. "I am sorry senorita," Xabi said as he put his head back against the head rest. "Sorry? Not only did you cheat on me, you got her pregnant Xabi, you having a baby with someone that isn't your wife," Beckie said as she looked at him with disgust.

Steven looked at Jackie and sighed. "Please don't start with me Jackie please," Steven said as he broke down in tears, "I have had it with Liz, the same thing." Jackie looked at him as she kissed George on the head. "I have had my punishment Jackie, my little girl is dead, and their is nothing I can do to change that, for the rest of my life I will have to live with the fact I never got to say how much I loved her, how much I loved her even when she didnt sleep at night, or when she was sick down my favourite shirt, or when she used to cry during match of the day, or how she sometimes do the smelliest poos ever but it didn't matter because I still loved her, and I still do now." Jackie looked at him tears in her eyes.

Nando put Tiegan down on Penny's bed. "There we go Senorita, your daughter has come to see you, Penny she has been having me run after her all afternoon playing hide and seek, and she is just fine, arent you Tiegan?" Fernando said as he took Penny's hand. "Mummy uncle Nando is my new daddy now, not horrible daddy, he won't leave me," Tiegan said as she kissed Penny, "I love you mummy, you wake up now and me and uncle frank and uncle Nando will look after you."

Beckie opened up the front door and the kids walked in sleepily. "Auntie Penny will be OK wont she mummy?" Josh asked sleepily. "Auntie Penny will be just fine," Beckie said as she sighed, "now up you go to bed, and don't forget to brush your teeth." Xabi looked at her. "I will get the spare room ready," Xabi said as he smiled at her. "Yes you do that, because you are not sleeping in my bed," Beckie said as she carried Junior up the bed.

Steven sat next to Angel and stroked her blonde hair as the doctor walked in. "Mr Gerrard we have done all we can for Angel, we need to see if she can breathe on her own," the doctor said gently. "No, no and no, your not switching her off, I have already lost one daughter I am not losing another one," Steven said as he stood up tears in his eyes. "Mr Gerrard we need to do this," the doctor said as he looked at him. "No, you are not switching her off and that's that," Steven said getting angry. "Stevie whats wrong?" Wayne asked as he walked in.

Rio walked in to Penny's room with John and Toni to find Nando crawling on the floor with Tiegan on his back. "Nando what in Gods name are you doing?" Rio asked as he looked on trying not to laugh. "Playing horsey's you never done that?" Fernando asked as he neighed suddenly as Tiegan pulled his hair as the reins. John burst into giggles loudly. "I am sorry mate," John said as he laughed, "you look so stupid." "Hey leave him alone, I think he looks so cute," Lucy said as she walked in and smiled as Fernando crawled around on the floor.

"I'll put him to bed," Xabi said as he kissed Junior on the head as he walked into the nursery and sighed. "No it's OK I do it," Beckie said as she took Junior off him. "I want to though Beckie," Xabi said as he looked at her and took his sons little fingers. "Fine then," Beckie said as she gave him Junior, "and Goodnight." Beckie stormed off into her room.

"They want to switch her machine off Wazza, they can't do that," Steven said as he looked at his mate and then at Angel. "Mate you need to let them do their job Stevie," Wayne said as he took him by the shoulders, "she is a strong girl, and she will breathe on her own ok?" Stevie nodded looking so vulnerable at him. The doctors switched the machines off and Angel lay their as the machines beeped. "Come on," Stevie whispered as he kissed her hand, "Come on you have to breathe for your daddy." Steven suddenly noticed her tummy moving up and down. Wayne looked at him and smiled. "I told you she was a strong girl," Wayne said as he took his mates hand. Steven kissed Angels cheek and stroked her hair. "Your a big strong girl arent you?" Steven whispered as a tear rolled down his cheek.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 8/7/2009, 08:33

Beautiful hunny. Aww she's breathing on her own come on Angel.

146 replies since 6/7/2009, 23:23   7469 views