008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

against all odds, | series 1 - chapters 1 -

« Older   Newer »
gracielou_x
view post Posted on 10/9/2010, 12:53 by: gracielou_x

Against All Odds
chapter 2 - boys will be boys
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As the sun rose behind the trees the birds began to chirp. It was Monday morning and the start of uni but for one lad even thinking about getting out of bed was a hassle. The clock struck 7:30. 'Beep beep beep beep' the alarm went. A tall brown haired lad pulled his pillow over his head to block out the sound of his alarm. "Ughh it can't be morning already" he grumbled.

"STEVEN!!! I can't hear you moving up there! Breakfast is ready!" shouted his mom from the kitchen. "Grrr," Steven groaned while pulling himself out of bed, "I'll be down in a minute." "A minute isn't good enough you'll moan when it's cold, and you'll moan when you late for uni!" his mom replied. “Alright alright! Clam down I’m up now.” Steven shouted back angrily.

Over the road a similar situation was taking place. Jamie, one of Steven’s closest friends was getting himself ready for uni. They were both relived to be going to the same uni as one another along with their friend Fernando. However no one had heard from him all summer. "Alright Stevie lad. Ready to get this over and done with? Meet some fit birds on the way?" Jamie winked as he shouted over the road. Steven slammed his front door and ran over towards Jamie "That's all you think about, girls. Be a bit more respectful towards them." Steven said abruptly. Jamie stared at his best mate shocked, "Someone got out of the wrong side of the bed this morning." he announced.

As the boys turned the corner to uni they looked at each other and gulped. "This is it, you nervous?" Steven asked. "shitting it mate. Come on let's go inside." As they walked passed room after room something caught their eye. "Oh look attuned ladies" Jamie said practically drooling. "Oh stop it, they're way out of your..." Steven drifted off, "oh she's beautiful!" Jamie looked at his friend then at the girl, then back at Steven. "Come on," he said dragging his friend away.

Steven and Jamie eventually found the room they were looking for and burst in breathlessly. "Where the hell have you to been? Looks like you've run a mile!" A voice said. "Make that a marathon." Someone else chipped in. Steven eventually spoke, "Har har guys!” he said sarcastically. Jamie was up to his normal tricks checking out the talent." "At least I didn't go all giddy at the knees with the first girl I saw!!" Replied Jamie defensively. Steven went bright red and stormed off.

18 replies since 6/9/2010, 19:08   267 views