008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

Written In The Stars

« Older   Newer »
mrsparker
view post Posted on 16/3/2010, 20:52

Chapter 1: New Starts

Jackie sighed as she dropped her bags down in her new tiny room at the University halls in London she missed her twin already and it hadn’t even been a day since she had left him this morning as she left their house near Liverpool and made the longer car journey down to London. Jackie hadn’t even had chance to sit down when she heard her phone beep just as she was about to read it she heard a knock on her dorm room door.

“Hey” Jackie said as she walked out into the shared common area and looked at the four other girls that stood in front of her. “Hey I’m Jess” Jess said as she smiled at Jackie and looked at her happily “Hi Jess I’m Jackie” Jackie said shyly “I’m Grace and this is Kira” Grace said as she pointed to Kira “hey Jackie” Kira said as she jumped about excitedly “god Kira calm it will you” Grace said as she laughed “god you lot are mad” Jade said as she laughed “hey Jackie I’m Jade so what do you girlie’s want to do when do all these fresher’s week activity’s start” Jade said as she looked at them “in a few hours but let’s start a little earlier “Jess said as she opened the fridge to show them the alcopops that she had brought with her “oh Jess I’m liking you already” Jackie giggled as she ran to fridge as her shyness passed.

“God Steven she’s only been gone a few hours she’s probably only just arrived like” Jamie Carragher said as he looked at him as Steven took his mobile out his pocket worriedly “she still should of text me by now” Steven said as he frowned worridly “relax Stevie she will do” Michael said as he kicked him the ball “what if something’s happened?” Steven said worriedly “Stevie she will be fine come on mate we got a game tomorrow night” Jamie Redknapp said as he smiled and waited for Steven to pass the ball to him “yes captain” Steven said as he finally kicked the ball back to Jamie.

“Oh check us out don’t we look great” Kira giggled drunkenly as the girls left their hall room and made their way down the corridor “I wonder if their will be any cute boys” Jade said as she smiled “I know” Jess giggled as she swayed a little as she walked “come on Jacks” Grace said as she linked arms with her as they stumbled down the hall Jackie’s phone still on the bed in her room untouched.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 18/3/2010, 14:07

you know ii love it :P x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 13:00

“I can’t believe we are actually going to start in the game on Wednesday” Scott said as he looked at his best friend “I know we better beat those idiots” John said bitterly “really hate them don’t you” Scott said as he looked at him “off course I do mate bloody gunners can shove it up their arse mate” John laughed as he picked the ball up “anyways let’s get back I can’t see a thing anymore” John said as he looked around him “take out?” Scott asked as he looked at him “sure why not” John replied as they walked away.

“Sambucca anyone?” Jade said as she looked at the girls “hell yeah!” Kira shouted as she jumped up and took her shot “right girls!” Jackie giggled drunkenly taking her shot “1, 2, 3!” the girls all sang “oh god” Grace said as it stung her throat “can’t handle it babes?” Jess asked as she looked at her new friend “more cocktails?” Jackie asked “sure lets go get them” Jess said as she linked Jackie’s arm and they skipped off towards the bar.

“Where is she?” Steven said as he paced worriedly “chill mate” Jamie said as he looked at him as he ran his hand through his hair “stop playing with your hair mate you know it’s fine” Michael said as he laughed “Steven relax she will be fine” he added as he looked at Steven as he frowned worriedly as he sat down with his head in his hands as he tried to get through to Jackie’s mobile again “why isn’t she answering I’ve not heard from her all day what if something’s happened” Steven said worriedly “mate” Jamie and Michael said as they looked at him and sighed “I should go down there and make sure she’s ok what if she’s had a crash or been attacked” Steven said as he jumped up and grabbed his keys “Steven” the others said as they ran after him.

“I don’t feel good” Jackie said as she looked at the others “me either” Grace said as she lent against Kira “lightweights” Kira said as she looked at them and laughed “Oi!” Jade slurred as she looked at her “let’s get back to the dorm” Jess said as she slowly stood up and helped Jackie and Jade up before the girls stumbled back home.

"What's up mate?" John asked as he looked at Scott "I want a girlfriend" Scott said as he sighed "your a soppy git at times Scott" John said as he laughed "Isn't he you should get out their play the field" Frank said as he grinned.

view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 13:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww bless Steven. And Scott is so cute wanting a girlfriend.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 13:36

“Steven just wait another hour or something ok she will be fine I know your worried but you can’t keep worrying like this every night your away from her “she’s my twin my other half my little sister” Steven said as he looked at them and sighed “I would hate myself if anything happened to her and I wasn’t there to protect her I can’t help but worry I have never been away from her this long before and when I have looked what happened to her” Steven said as he looked at them his blood boiling as he remembered back.

“Ugh” Jackie sighed as she laid back in bed her head hitting the pillow she didn’t even try to get undressed as her head pounded just as her eyes started to shut the blaring of her phone going off startled her Jackie gingerly felt around on the bed and felt for her phone as her head pounded “hello” Jackie mumbled drunkenly as she answered the phone not having a clue who it was.

“Oh Jackie thankgod are you ok” Steven asked as he heard the mumbled voice of his twin sister “hey Stevie I miss you” Jackie giggled drunkenly as she perked up as she heard his voice “are you drunk? Your ok aren’t you” Steven asked concerned “I feel sick Steven get me some water” Jackie groaned as she rubbed her head “Jacks I’m back at home in Liverpool your in London incase you forgot” Steven said “Oh yeah I forgot about that” Jackie giggled.

“Where have you been anyway’s how come you didn’t take your phone with you?” Steven asked as he stripped down to his boxers and climbed into his own bed as he cradled the phone in his neck “with the girlies we went for a few drinks” Jackie giggled “well I’m glad your making friends and having a good time but please remember to take your phone with you next time I was worried about you Michael and Jamie had to stop me physically coming down there in search of you” Steven said as he sighed “sorry Stevie” Jackie said as she yawned tiredly her eyes starting to close “it’s ok get off to sleep sis and ill speak to you in the morning if your awake” Steven said laughing “gnite” Jackie sighed sleepily as she hang up as her eyes fell shut.

view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 13:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Woooo Stevie in his boxers. Bless him being all worried about his twin sister

mrsparker
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 13:57

“Can you believe we have already got all this work we have only been here five days and have only started lectures like two days ago” Grace sighed as she sat down next to Jackie and Jade on the settee “I know but at least it’s stuff we love to do I suppose I love creating new designs I could draw them all day at times” Jackie said as she looked at her sketches “they look great Jackie we should so start our own design business together” Jade said as she looked at her “Wow grace that’s amazing you’ve done loads of work already” Jackie said as she looked over at Grace’s animations “thanks babes” Grace said as she smiled before she started to sketch again.

“So what are we up to tonight and why aren’t the drinks already out and open” Jess said laughing as she walked in and saw Jackie, Jade and Grace sat round the settee “I know let’s get them opened and start getting ready put your pen’s down and get partying” Kira sang giddily as she started to bounce around “I think she’s been on the vimto!” Jade said laughing as she looked at Kira and then the others “Oh Cheeky Vimto’s now there’s an idea!” Jackie exclaimed as she ran over to Join Jess in their kitchen.

“Steven what have we told you about worrying mate” Jamie said laughing as Steven kept trying to get through to Jackie on his mobile “I can’t help it can I” Steven said as he looked at them “she will be fine we need to leave for London soon you can ring her on the way” Michael said as he grabbed his bag ready to be picked up.

“Hey girls this is Zoe she’s in my childcare course” Jess said as Zoe walked over to them and smiled “Hey Zoe how are you finding Uni so far” Grace asked as she smiled at Zoe “get her a drink Kira” Jade said as she looked at her “hey girls it’s good and I’ll have a vodka diet coke please” Zoe said as she looked at Kira “are you paying babes” Kira said giggling as she looked at her “just joking ill go get you one now” Kira said as she smiled Grace looked at Jackie’s bag as her phone started to ring and saw the name Steven flashing across it “Jack’s Steven’s ringing you again” Grace said as she giggled drunkenly.

“Hey what’s up” Jackie said as she took her phone and walked outside so she could hear her brother “nothing sis you ok?” Steven asked concerned “I’m fine seriously” Jackie said as she laughed softly “anyways I just rang to say that I’m down in London for Under 21’s so why don’t you come down and watch us train tomorrow and get to see your brother” Steven said as he smiled “Oh Id love to and ill get to see Michael and Jamie too brilliant ill bring some of my friends if that’s ok?” Jackie asked him “that’s fine see you tomorrow and be careful ok don’t drink to much” Steven said protectively.

view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 16:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww bless stevie

mrsparker
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 22:25

Chapter 5

“Hey hows thing’s going?” John asked as Steven, Michael and Jamie jogged up alongside them “not bad mate you guys?” Steven said “we’re good mate me, Scott and Frank have been told that we are in the starting eleven after our performance from the bench the other night” John said proudly “that’s great!” Steven exclaimed as he looked at them I couldn’t believe it when I got to start the other night I was so proud” he said “I know and I got the winning goal I can’t wait to be doing that in a champions league final or a world cup” Michael said as he started to day dream “yeah Chelsea v Liverpool champions league final I’m thinking” Scott said as he joined Michael in his daydreams.

“Oh look at him he’s gorgeous” Grace said as she pointed to the guy dribbling down the pitch “that’s my brother” Jackie said as she looked at Grace “wow he’s a fit and whose that!” Kira said as she looked at Michael and drooled “that’s Michael oh and Jade that’s Jamie” Jackie said laughing as she saw that Jade was staring at Jamie fixated by him “what about him?” Jess asked as she pointed to John “oh I don’t know him” Jackie said as she looked at where Jess was pointing and her eye’s clasped on Scott her heart skipped a beat.

“Wow She’s gorgeous” Scott whispered to himself as he saw Jackie and his heart started to beat rapidly “earth to Scott!” John said laughing as Scott completely missed the ball “yeah whats got your attention ohh girls!” John exclaimed as he saw where Scott was pointing.

“Jackie” Steven screamed as he saw where the guys where looking at started to run towards her “Steven!” Jackie squeled as she looked at her twin and ran towards him “oh I missed you” Steven said as he looked at her and hugged her tightly Scott’s heart sank as he looked at them.

-grace-
view post Posted on 20/3/2010, 23:27

love it :D you no i do alreadyyy <3

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 4/4/2010, 23:05

great fan fiction :D

jazzyforever
view post Posted on 6/4/2010, 20:33

aww bless jackie and stevie!

bethrichards87
view post Posted on 26/8/2011, 18:41

Love it, it's great :) xxx