008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

somewhere over the rainbow.

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:22

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

"so you know how to cook + your good with kids. sounds like the perfect wife to have" john said winking.
Oi we dont always look after kids and belong in the kitchen Mr!!

"football. gonna become professional, earn loads of money + get plenty of girls" he said with a massive grin on his face
bit up yourself there haha

You better be happy with me Mr!!

Oi oi kissing already god
haha 21 questions

awww everyones so loved up

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:35

aha! :P

kisses all round.
series 1 || chapter 5

"oh my god kira + steven are kissing!" jess said noticing kira + steven in the corner. john looked round at them. "looks like they have the right idea" jess looked up at him while john moved in for the kiss.

"oh my god jess + john are kissing!" jade said noticing them. "they're not the only ones. look over there." said jamie pointing at steven + kira. "oh my god. who's gonna be next?" asked jade looking at grace + jackie. "us!" said jamie going in for the kiss.

"nando is it just me or is everyone kissing?" grace asked looking round. nando looked around. "no jackie + scott arent yet." grace looked over at jackie + scott who were talking happily with each other. "should we beat them to it?" she asked cheekily. nando smiled + leaned in to kiss her.

"jackie we're the only ones not kissing." scott laughed. "oh my god they were all talking a sec ago!" scott laughed. "looks like its only us that arent." jackie sighed. "sadly," she whispered to herself. "what was that? ii couldnt hear you over all the smooching" he said laughing. "oh nothing" she said looking sad. "no go on tell me" scott said lifting her head up. "ii said sadly." scott smiled + kissed her.

"looks like we've set a trend" said kira laughing. "oh shut up + carry on kissing me!" steven said pulling her further towards him.

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:37

ooooooooh goose bumps lmao!!!!

view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:41

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

blimey we dont wait around - chain reaction haha

"nando is it just me or is everyone kissing?" grace asked looking round

god well done so slow haha

≈www  Top
-grace-
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:41

we beat you jackie :lol:

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:45

lmfao girls! x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 21:48

Eeeeee we are all kissing. Loved it haha loved how everyone else was like all eager and then mine and scott's was dead sweet hehe loved it and you have me spot on I'd be like that whenever I get sad I don't say I just look down and get all quiet.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:03

awwww!

bathroom antics.
series 1 || chapter 6

"why do girls go to the toilet together?" scott asked laughing. "god knows. its one of those wonders in life" said nando laughing. "probably gossiping" said jamie laughing. "yeah saying how im the better kisser" steven said cheekily. "how do you work that out!? only kira's kissed you!" scott said. "+ thats how its gonna stay!" said jamie laughing. "ohhh. ii dont know. ii quite fancy seeing how the others kiss." said john laughing. "you best be joking!" said steven seriously.

"oh my god! ii cant believe its our first day here + were already in a lads room + kissing them." said jess giggling. "least were only kissing them" said kira giggling. "oh ii dont know jamie is really hot" said jade giggling. "jade you cant on the first day!" said grace shocked! jade giggled. "ii think ive drank to much" said jess sitting on toilet lid. "clearly. you've been kissing john. that or you need to go to specsavers." said kira laughing. "oi! leave him alone!" said jess defencively. the girls laughed.

"wish the girls would hurry up ii need a piss!" said steven dancing outside the bathroom. just then the girls stumbled out the bathroom giggling. "finally!" said steven running into the bathroom. the girls laughed + fell on the floor infront of the lads. "we thought you girls had done a runner" laughed john. the girls just laughed.

"oi kira you wanna come hold it for me for a sec?" shouted steven from the bathroom. "the dirty git!" jamie laughed with all the others bursting out laughing.

x-JadeRedknapp-x
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:05

AHAHA i wouldnt normally but as its jamie ;)

ahaha jamie such a joker!!!!

Ahahah Jess :lol:

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:07

:P x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:08

Agh ha at us falling over.

John don't be after us all you gotta be nice to our Jess.

Oh my god Steven you dirty bugger.

Haha Jade and Jamie

More please kira.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:10

more coming :P x

-grace-
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:15

hahahaha kira get in there ;)

and im a girl + still dont know why girls go to the loo together :lol:

view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:51

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

"why do girls go to the toilet together?" scott asked laughing
thats for you to wonder mwhaha

"ohhh. ii dont know. ii quite fancy seeing how the others kiss." said john laughing

oi watch it lad!

:o kira!! Johns lovely hes hottt haha

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 22:54

aha! :P

hangovers.
series 1 || chapter 7

"god my head is rough!" said kira rubbing her head. "what happened?" asked jackie stretching her arms. "ii cant remember anything." said jess rubbing her eyes. "nor me" said grace yawning. "what time is it?" asked jade. kira looked over at her alarm clock next to her bed. "11am" she moaned. "good job we dont have any classes today aint it" said jackie holding her head. "ii wonder how the boys are," said jess trying to open her eyes.

"ii wonder how the girls are doing," said steven necking back some paracetamol. "hopefully better than im feeling," moaned john rubbing his head. "that makes 2 of us," said scott getting some paracetamols himself. "we should go see them, make sure they're ok." said jamie after splashing his face with water. "give us chance to get ready first" said nando looking for a shirt.

"where is my dressing gown!?" kira asked searching round the bedroom. just then there was a knock at the door. "i'll get it" said kira heading to the door. "but kira you're only in your underwear!" exclaimed jess. "oh well. the way im feeling right now ii really couldnt care less." said kira opening the door.

"wow. hi kira." said steven looking kira up + down. "steven! hi. erm come in," said kira embarrassed. "do you usually answer the door in your underwear?" steven said staring at kira as she looked for her dressing gown. "well obviously not if ii answered it to you yesterday fully clothed" kira laughed putting a dress gown on. steven laughed. "how you girls feeling this morning?" "rough!" the girls said in unison. "us boys are the same. just wanted to check youse were ok, but now ii see how you are i'll leave you to recover." steven walked over to kira + kissed her before leaving.

"well looks like the lads still like us + it werent just the alcohol," said grace laughing looking at a stunned kira.

161 replies since 12/3/2010, 12:44   1007 views