008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

somewhere over the rainbow.

« Older   Newer »
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 17:44 by: Kira Gerrard

party time.
series 1 || chapter 3

"cant believe the girls are gonna be over in a few mins!" said scott excited. "do you think this is gonna be enough drinks?" john asked looking at all the alcohol. "bloody hell john ii said a few drinks, how much are you expecting them to drink!?" asked steven shocked. "enough for that girl to get drunk" said john winking on about jess. "yeah cause there's no way she'd fancy you if she was sober" laughed jamie. john frowned at him.

"okies girls, this could be the make or break night. is everyone ready?" kira asked looking at the girls. the girls nodded. "ok then lets go" said kira smiling. the girls left their room + headed next door.

"that'll be the girls" said steven excitedly as he turned on the music. john rushed to the door + opened it. "hello ladies, come on in." the girls giggled + entered. steven went over to kira, "hey girls im steven. this is jamie, thats john, thats scott + this is nando." the boys smiled + waved. "hey, im kira, this is jade, thats grace, thats jackie + this is jess" the girls smiled + waved. "jess let me show you to the drinks" john said leading jess to the drinks with his arm around her. steven shook his head, "would you like a drink kira?" kira giggled, "yes please" steven held out his arm + with that kira linked arms + walked with him to the drinks.

"hey im jamie" jamie said to jade. "ii know steven said" jade laughed. jamie laughed, "a joker ii see" jade smiled. "ii try my best" she winked + headed over to the drinks. "looks like you found your perfect match" scott laughed. jamie winked + walked over to the drinks.

"would you like a drink?" nando asked walking up to grace. "yes please" said grace smiling at him. "follow me then" said nando smiling + leading her to the drinks, leaving jackie the only one without.

"scott hurry up + offer jackie a drink!" john laughed sitting next to scott with jess close by. "shut up im waiting for the right time." said scott nervously. "well now would be a good one!" said john putting his arm around jess.

"erm hey. would you like erm a drink?" scott asked nervously. jackie smiled. "if you dont mind" scott smiled. "of course not! right this way" jackie smiled + followed him over to the drinks.

"what am amateur! some lads have it + some dont + he clearly doesnt!" said john laughing. jess just smiled. "unlike me, ii have it all if you know what ii mean" he said winking at her.

161 replies since 12/3/2010, 12:44   1007 views