008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

somewhere over the rainbow.

« Older   Newer »
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 16:30 by: Kira Gerrard

invitations.
series 1 || chapter 2

"oh how lucky are we!? who would of thought that our room is right next door to those girls!" said steven as he sat on his bed. "ii know we'll see them everyday!" said scott excitedly. "and night" said john winking. the lads laughed. "we should invite them round here for a bit" said jamie laughing. "give them chance to settle in first!" said nando relaxing on his bed. "im going round to see if they need anything" said steven winking before spraying lynx on him to make sure he smelt nice. jamie coughed, "at that rate they're gonna need gas masks" the rest of the lads burst out laughing.

"oh my god! ii cant believe were next door to them!" squeeled jess. "we should pretend the boilers broke + get them to come round to fix it while were in our dressing gowns" said jade winking. "no thats too predictable" said kira laughing. "i'd laugh if our boiler actually broke now!" said grace laughing. "ii wouldnt," said jackie shivering at the thought. "why not that lad you like could keep you warm" said jade laughing. jackie stopped shivering + instead started licking her lips at the thought. just then there was a knock at the door. "i'll get it girls" said kira heading to the door.

"hi, im steven. ii just wondered whether there was anything you needed since were gonna be neighbours for a few years now" said steven smiling. kira was speechless. realising she was looking like a fool she got her act together + answered, "hey im kira. erm no ii think us girls are ok but the same counts for you" steven smiled. "cheers. erm me + the lads were wondering whether you + your friends want to come round to ours tonight for a few drinks? only if you want though? its just its cheaper than going out + could save money for other things." kira smiled as he asked her nervously. "yeah we'd love to. what time would you like us over?" she replied. "in a few hours," he smiled, "you dont have to bring anything over but yourselves" kira giggled. "okies we'll see you then" steven nodded + went to walk off. kira smiled + began to shut the door. "oh by the way!" steven said rushing back to the door. kira re-opened it. "your name suits you. its gorgeous just like you." kira blushed at him. steven winked + went back to his room. kira sighed + shut the door.

161 replies since 12/3/2010, 12:44   1007 views