008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

somewhere over the rainbow.

« Older   Newer »
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 12/3/2010, 13:33 by: Kira Gerrard

arrivals.
series 1 || chapter 1

"oh my god ii cant believe were going to uni!" said grace excitedly as her + the girls walked towards the entrance. "ii cant believe you got into uni!" jade said laughing as she linked up with grace. "oi!" said grace frowning at jade. the other girls laughed. "do you think they'll be any nice lads there?" asked kira sticking her tongue out as she thought. "there's gotta be. they cant all be horrible." said jackie who was linked up with her. "well none of them are gonna like you if you keep your tongue hanging out like that!" laughed jade. "jade stop being so mean!" said jess laughing as kira realised about her tongue + put it away.

"where's all the nice girls!" moaned john as he looked around the site. "maybe there all inside?" said nando kicking the ball up the wall of the building. "i'd laugh if it was an all boys uni." said jamie laughing. "dont say that!" said john looking round the site for some girls. "ii cant actually see any girls now you come to mention it." said scott looking around the site confused. "ii can" said steven pointing to a group of girls that were all linked up. "where!?" asked john running over to steven. "there!" said steven pointing at them. the other lads gathered round.

"what is that lad pointing at!?" asked jess as she looked at a group of lads all gathered round + looking in there direction. "ii dont know but he looks quite cute" said kira excitedly. "give us chance to get on the site before you start looking kira!" said grace laughing. "how many of them is there?" asked jackie as they got closer. "1, 2, 3, 4 ... 5!" shouted jade as she counted them. "1 each. perfect!" giggled jess. "well ii want the one that was pointing!" said kira sticking her tongue back out again. "kira put your tongue away!" the other girls said together laughing.

"they're coming this way!" shouted john excitedly, "quick act cool!" he said as he leant up the wall + stuck one leg up on it. the other lads laughed at him. "john you look like a dick!" said jamie laughing. "ssshh! they're almost here!" said john not leaving his position. "here girls" said steven smiling as he opened the door for them. "thank you" said the girls in unison as they went in one by one. first jess, then jackie, then kira, then grace + then jade. steven bent his head round the door as he tried to get another look at the girls. "now they're fit!" said steven closing the door. "the one at the back was the best" said jamie thinking about jade. "no the first one was! do you think she noticed me?!" asked john thinking of jess. "shut up john. the second girl was clearly the fittest!" said scott practically drooling as he thought of jackie. "no it was the fourth girl!" said nando thinking about grace. "sorry but you're all wrong. its quite obviously the 3rd girl. offt! ii would!" said steven sticking his tongue out as he thought of kira. "well we all like different ones so we have no worries of one of us liking the same girl." said scott. "we should follow them + see where they're staying." said jamie cheekily. all the lads got up + entered the uni.

"oh my god those lads were so hot!" said jess sticking her tongue out. "oh now look who's sticking her tongue out" said kira laughing. jess laughed + put it away. "ii want the one that was sitting on the wall." said jade thinking of jamie. "you can have him, ii want the one that was next to him." said jackie thinking of scott. "no the lad with the ball was so much nicer!" said grace as she thought of nando. "no the lad standing up the wall was the hottest!" said jess as she thought of john. "did he even look up at you?" said jade laughing. "oi leave jess alone jade!" said grace noticing jess' face drop. "he clearly looked at jess. thats why he had to lean up the wall to stop himself falling for her." said jackie trying to cheer jess up. jess smiled, "you think so?!" she asked. "ii know so" said jackie smiling at her. "whatever, all ii know is the one that opened the door for us was the hottest! so hands off girls he's mine" said kira laughing. "you can have him!" said jade laughing. "hey we all like different lads so that should be easy for us to get them," said grace excited. "if we see them again" said jade. "oh we will" said kira with a cheeky grin on her face. "how do you know?" asked jess. "look behind us." said kira with the cheeky grin still on her face. the other girls turned round to see steven, scott, jamie, john + nando walking behind them.

161 replies since 12/3/2010, 12:44   1007 views