coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 19/9/2009, 10:01

bless scott and steven

view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 22:40

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 443 - Rio is ready to PARTY!

"Morning," Fernando said as he put down some cereal for him. "Morning," Steven said sleepily as he wiped his eyes and then looked at the bowl. "Whats this Nando?" Stevie asked as he looked at him seriously. "Its Granola," Fernando said seriously. "Granwhat?" Stevie asked as he looked at him again. "Its like oats with fruit and berries, its healthy," Fernando said seriously. "Wheres the bacon, the eggs, the sausages?" Steven asked moaning.

"Morning," Scott said as he put his arms around Jackie. "Morning," Jackie said as she looked up at him and smiled. "How you feeling?" Scott asked as he rubbed her stomach. "Good, I think the sickness has left me now!" Jackie said as she smiled at him, "scott about last night." Scott looked at her. "Jacks, is it OK if we don't talk about about it, I just want to spend new year with my wife to be, and my gorgeous peanut." jackie looked at him horrified. "You mean I am not gorgeous?" Jackie asked shocked.

"Oh tell him your the father for Gods sake," Penny shouted at the TV as she watched her favourite soap. "Relax I am joking," Gypsy said over the TV. "Your not joking, your not, tell him, get him away from that stuck up princess," Penny shouted out again, "Gypsy Nash you love Will Smith!" Frankie looked at her as she cuddled her. "You really get passionate," Frankie said giggling. "Only when it comes to the greatest couple of all," Penny said giggling. "HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU, YOU STUCK UP BITCH!" Penny shouted at the TV again. "Wow," Stevie said as he walked in laughing, "have I told you how sexy you are when your angry." Frankie screwed up her face. "Down boy!" Frankie said giggling.

"ITS TIME TO PARTY!" Rio exclaimed as he walked in with a big CD player on his shoulder. "What the hell?" Stevie exclaimed as he saw him. "Its New Years Eve," Rio said seriously. "We are in a hospital, its not time to crank up the volume and do the Moonwalk," Steven said seriously. "Come on mate, cheer up, you can't frown all the time, and besides, OK have a deal to do this party," Rio said matter of factly. "Excuse me?" Steven asked confused. "Lighten up mate, loosen up, get into the mood, get those scouse hips moving," Rio said seriously as he plugged in the CD player.

"Come on Stevie," Penny said as she looked at him, "a party is just what we need." Steven looked at her and nodded and kissed her on the lips. "Right then Nando," Rio said suddenly, "let me show you how to Party England style, Abba is a must, and of course you need a bit of its raining men," Rio said seriously. Nando looked at him. "Don't you have a bit of Dirty Dancing," Nando said seriously. "Oh I love that film," Jackie said as she clasped her hands excitedly. "Another point for Nando," Scott said rolling his eyes. "Is snottie scottie jealous," Rio said laughing as he put the music on.

"Hey guys," Sue said as she walked in holding a little girls hand. "Hi mum," Penny said as she tried to sit up. "Penny!" Steven said sternly. "This Gabriella, she is a Liverpool fan," Sue said as she looked at Steven. "Hello Mr Stevie," the little girl said as she looked up at him. "Hello Gagriella," Steven said as he picked her up, "have you had a nice Christmas?" Gabriella looked at him and nodded. "This is the best Christmas present ever," she whispered as she kissed his cheek. "Oh your lucky my wife didn't see that," Stevie said laughing as he kissed her back, "now would you like to stay? We are having a party and you can be our guest of honour." Gabriella hugged him. "Thank you Mr Stevie," Gabriella said as she hugged him tightly. "Stevie, drop the Mr, makes me sound like a boring teacher," Steven said giggling. "Thank you," Sue mouthed to Stevie as she looked at him.

Steven Gerrard and his guests arrieve for the News Years Party

image image image image image image image

Coming up: Rio teaches Nando the art of British culture, Scott and Aaron do some dirty dancing and what is Amanda up too!

mrsparker
view post Posted on 29/9/2009, 22:54

Loved it hun and love the pics haha except that awful hat ugh scottie. I look pissed haha hope I am not drinking must just be tired lol. Loved me going gaga over dirty dancing poor scottie getting jealous. Rio is great love him.

view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 17:20

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awwwwww stevie and the littlen how sweet is that!!!!!

haha snotty scottie woooooo hahaa

moree pleasee

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 19:29

more more more please :P

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 22:05

awwww how cute is stevie with the baby :) bless

view post Posted on 19/10/2009, 19:09

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

chapter 444 - Dirty Dancing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH0lEVMuzzw

"What the fuck is this song?" Rio asked as he looked at Nando as he put it on the CD player. "You dont know what this song is?" Jackie asked shocked, "I love it." She got up and pulled Scott up on his feet. "Hey you have pulled," Rio said laughing as he looked at Scott. "I sure have the most gorgeous girl here," Scott said as he looked at Jackie.

"This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed at home, this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none, and this little piggy went all the WAYYYYYYYY home," Stevie said as he tickled Gabriella under her arm as she giggled loudly. "Dad its weeeee all the way home," Tiegan said seriously. "Told!" Ashley exclaimed laughing. "Hey, Penny's normally in charge of the rhymes and besides I got the rest right," Steven said seriously.

Scott pulled Jackie close to him as he started to dance close to her. "No one puts Baby in the corner," he whispered in her ear. Jackie laughed loudly as she moved closer to him. "Is it wrong?" he whispered Jackie shook her head. "Its right," Jackie said as she smiled at him.

"Aaron," Tiegan said giggling as she looked at him as he danced to the music just like Rio was, badly. "Am I cool?" Aaron asked giggling. "No your terrible," Tiegan said laughing. "Hey, these legs were made for dancing," Aaron said as he started to move his arm up and down and took hers in his. Tiegan looked at him and smiled as she laughed. "Ohhh Stevie boy, someone is in LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEE," Rio said as he looked at him laughing.

Nando looked at Lucy as he spun her around. "I love this song," Lucy whispered as she looked at him. "Its only the song you love," Lucy asked as she looked at him mock annoyed. "Of course not, I love you more and more each day," Fernando said as he kissed her nose. "Its coming up to the bit," Lucy whispered as she looked into his eyes.

Scott looked at Jackie suddenly as the bit came up and he lifted her up in the air as Fernando and Aaron did the same with Lucy and Tiegan. "SCOTT," Jackie said giggling, "I am pregnant!" Lucy giggled as she ran up to Nando as he lifted her up in the air. "My sexy Nando," Lucy shouted out loudly.

"Aaron Lennon-Cole put me down," Tiegan said giggling as she looked down at him as he looked up at her his mouth moving towards her as her head moved towards his lips. "AARON," Stevie shouted out sternly, "move those lips away from my daughter."

Meanwhile Amanda sneaked in the room and slipped some vodka in Toni and Jackie's glass as she looked at them smirking.

Coming up: Ashley and John have an annoucment to make and love is in the air.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 19/10/2009, 19:39

bless aaron and tiegan
more more more pls

view post Posted on 19/10/2009, 20:14

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

:O LEAVE TONI ALONE!!!!
awww stevie hehe how sweet
and aaron and tiegan

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 19/10/2009, 22:03

Oh my god Penny aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loved it. Scott was like the sweetest and best fiance I could ask for Love love love the no one puts baby in the corner bit. Awww Scottie. Loved it all Tiegan and Aaron and Lucy and Nando and ofcourse me and Scott. And how dare Amanda do that to me and Toni how dare she. ;o Hope us and babies will be ok. Loved it. :) More more more

zoechan14
view post Posted on 21/10/2009, 20:07

OMG I love it Penny
More please

view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 16:54

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 445

Ashley felt in his pocket and looked around nervously at Frankie as she danced away with Michael and Aaron in the corner. “You alright mate you look a bit nervous?” Steven asked as he looked at Ashley worriedly. “I am fine, just fine,” Ashley said as he looked at him. “You really sure, you just look a bit pale?” Steven asked as he looked at him worriedly. “Just fine Stevie, just got to ask someone a very important question,” Ashley said as he smiled knowingly at Steven. “Oh, no wonder you’re nervous, here have a drink for Dutch courage,” Steven said as he handed him a beer.
“Drink?” Amanda asked Toni as she looked at her. “Is it alcoholic?” Toni asked as she looked at her. “No, just orange juice,” Amanda said as she smiled sweetly at Toni. “OK then,” Toni said as she took it, “and don’t you look like your brother.” Amanda looked at her and frowned. “I don’t,” Amanda said seriously as she stood their hands on hips as she frowned. “Especially when you frown,” Elen chipped in laughing.
“John you OK?” Frank asked as he looked at him worriedly, you look like your going to going to be sick. “I am fine mate, absolutely fine,” John said sighing as he took a box out of his pocket. “Oh John, I don’t know what to say, its all so soon, yes one thousand times yes,” Frank said as he looked at him shocked and had a jokey glint in his eye. “You’re an idiot,” John said as he looked at him laughing.
“Would you like this dance?” Ashley asked Frankie as he looked at her nervously. “Of course Ash,” She said as she took his hand and kissed it gently. “You’re sweating Ash, are you OK?” Frankie asked worriedly. “Franks,” Ashley said as he stuttered. “Yeah...” Frankie said as she looked at him.
“Toni you know we have been going out for a long time now, and you’re now expecting Terryettes?” John asked as he looked at her nervously. “Yeah?” Toni said as she looked at him nervously. “And you know how much I love you,” John said as he started to sweat. “Yes John, I know, what is all this about?” Toni asked as she looked at him seriously.
“I may not be a hunk that’s on Home & Away, and I may not understand just how much Irene means to you and I may not understand what “strewth” means or what “you great galah” means,” Ashley said as he looked at her. Frankie looked at him and laughed. “But I love you, I love Mike, and Aaron loves you” Ashley said as he continued, “Frankie what I am trying to say is, will you marry me?”
“I know I have hurt you in the past with my cheating, my anger, Justine, but that’s all changed,” John said as he looked at Toni seriously. “John are you proposing to me?” Toni whispered as she looked at him. “Yeah Ton,” John whispered as he got down on bended knee and opened up the box to reveal a diamond ring. “John...” Toni whispered as her eyes welled up with tears. “Antonia Louise Poole, will you do me the honour of being my wife?” John said as he looked up at her and smiled.
Before Toni could answer she suddenly collapsed on the floor. “TONI!” John shouted in a blind panic.

zoechan14
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 17:09

OMG whats wrong with toni

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 17:29

:O Whats Happening!!!

Ive Given Up Trying To Catch Up :lol: Not That I Know Who Amanda Is :lol: But Still ... :) x

view post Posted on 7/11/2009, 18:27

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

HAHA Kira. You wont know who amanda is yet then. She is Stevie's sister

107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views