008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part eleven chapters 436 to

« Older   Newer »
mrsparker
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 19:50

:o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :o: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Scottie
:cry: :cry: :cry: Rio and Angel and Steven and Nando aww.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 20:00

omg alot going on there :|
BLOODY HELL SCOTT!!!!!!!!!

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 7/9/2009, 20:56

omg more please
aww for rio steven and angel

view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 22:58

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 440 - I'll stand by you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAyfcO-X3k

"What did your mum do?" Fernando asked gently. "She had an affair," Steven said slowly, "it rocked the family, then she did something unforgivable, my sister had an affair with a married man, she got up the duff," Stevie said slowly as he wondered if to continue. "Duff?" Fernando asked confused, "is that an illness?" Stevie laughed slowly and then smiled at him. "No, its a saying in England when your pregnant," Steven said sighing as he laughed. "Wow you have sayings," Fernando said as he looked at him, "continue."

"Oh Wayne where is he?" Jackie asked as she cried as he held her close. "He will be OK, he is probably just letting steam off," Wayne said slowly, he was really angry with Scott for letting down his 'sister'. "He was so angry with me Scott, I have never seen him like that, never," Jackie said as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"She was just fourteen, I was sixteen, she was a drama queen, mum was furious, called her slut, took after mum in that respects, she went into labour and she had a baby girl, called Susan," Steven said laughing, "I know horrible name, and they took the baby away, mum came back in tears and told her that susan had passed away." Fernando looked at him sadly. "Oh mate I am sorry, Fernando said as he looked down sadly.

"You said he was OK," Scott said seriously as he pointed at him, "you said he was fucking OK." Joel looked at him laughing, "Bang, Bang, Bang!" Joel said as he put two fingers up against his head. "Not fucking funny Joel," Scott screamed at him, "you are a disgrace, you know that."

"No need to be sorry," Steven said as he looked up full of anger again, "she lied, Susan wasn't dead, she gave her up for adoption without telling Mandy the truth, told her she was dead, and I had to lie to save my mum's sorry cheating arse." Fernando looked at him shocked. "Thats wrong," Fernando whispered. "She knew I knew, so she made my life hell, its cruel," Steven said seriously.

"You know one day, I thought you would turn into a proper Parker," Joel said seriously, "strong, bold, charming, womanizer." Scott laughed. "That isn't a man, I am now everything I want to be, I have my football, I have my fiancee and I am going to be a dad, i don't need you or dad fucking up my life anymore than you have done," Scott said seriously. "What about that poor boy you killed?" Joel shouted out at him.

"At least you have a family," Fernando said seriously. "What happened mate?" Stevie asked seriously as he took his hand gently. "I was five, six at most, came in to see him on the floor, he was dead, blue, heart attack, me and Nagore were so young," Fernando whispered. "Oh mate I am so sorry," Steven said as he looked at him. "My dad always said to me, Fernando you can be a world class player," Fernando said tears formed in his eyes. "You are," Stevie said seriously, "Your the best player I have played with for club and country." Fernando looked up at him. "Really?" Fernando asked seriously. "Really, just don't tell mikey or Rio that," Steven said laughing.

"Where have you been?" Wayne asked as Scott walked in. "Out," Scott said as he walked into the bathroom. "Scott, don't you dare walk away from me, I have had Jackie crying all night on me as shes fucking worried," Wayne said seriously. "I am alright," Scott said as he looked at him. "No your not," Wayne said seriouslym, "you look pale, whats up? Are you ill?" Scott looked at him and shook his head. "What then? Whats wrong?" wayne asked at him practically shouting. "I am a murderer OK, I FUCKING KILLED SOMEONE," Scott shouted out at him. "What?" Jackie asked as she dropped the cup of tea as she walked out from the kitchen.

"Stevie," Penny whispered as he walked in slowly. "Penny," Steven said as he sat next to her and took her hand. "Are you OK, I have been so worried," Penny siad as she kissed his hand. "I am OK, I am sorry I got so upset," Steven whispered as he looked at her, "and I am sorry for shouting at Tiegan." Penny nodded and winced in pain. "Hey!" Stevie said as he laid next to her and kissed her, "is that better Mrs Gerrard?" Penny smiled at him. "Penny I warn you that now Paul and my mum are back, I might be a bit snappy," Stevie whispered. "I understand Stevie, I will stand by you," Penny whispered as she looked in his eyes. Steven looked at her and smiled. "I don't deserve you Penelope," Steven whispered, "I so don't."

mrsparker
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 23:04

Aww at you and Steven and Steven and Nando.

Don't listen to your brother Scott noway did you kill someone no way. Wayne sticking up for me and looking after me is just to cute. An oh wonder how this news affects me and the baby hope we will be ok. My poor Scottie he's 100 times the man Joel and his dad are.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 23:16

scotties innocent, hes to nice ot kill anyone :'(
stevie and nando are so cute
and bless you and stevie at the end

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 8/9/2009, 23:17

awww nando and steven

view post Posted on 14/9/2009, 19:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 441 - Oh Mandy

"Jackie," Scott said as he turned around and saw her standing their mouth open in shock. "You what?" Jackie whispered as she looked at him shocked. "Jacks," Scott said as he ran to her and looked at her concerned. "You murdered someone?" Jackie asked as she looked at him shocked. "Please sit down, I will explain to you," Scott said as he looked at her seriously.

"Steven," Penny whispered as she looked at him as she stroked his face. "Mmmm," Stevie said sleepily as he got comfortable on her neck. "Don't matter," Penny said as she winced with pain but didn't want to tell her husband that he was hurting her. "You sleep," Penny said as she stroked his cheek lovingly. "I... love... you..," Stevie whispered as he yawned sleepily.

"Beckie," Matilda said as she crawled up to her. "Hello sweet pea," Beckie said as she picked her up. "How did you sleep?" Sheree asked as she walked down the stairs carrying Taylor. "Good thanks," Beckie said as she smiled at her. "Thats good, sorry if Harry's snoring kept you up last night," Sheree said as she passed her a coffee. "Didn't hear a thing, bet he isn't as bad as Xabi," Beckie said as she looked down as she mentioned her husbands name.

"I don't know why you both mum," Amanda said as she looked at Julie seriously, "Stevie has always been a nutcase, fancy bursting out in tears like that, he is a scouser not some London prick." Paul looked at her and shook his head. "You don't know when to shut up do you? He has just lost a daughter, show some respect to your niece Mandy," Paul said seriously. "I didn't know her, and in case you have forgotten I lost a daughter too but do you see me moping, no!" Amanda said seriously, "and besides you didn't show respect to him when you were fucking his girlfriend!"

"I don't know where to start," Scott said as he grabbed Jackies hands and rubbed them lovingly and gently. "How about the bit about you murdering someone," Jackie said as she looked at him shocked still. "My dad and brother, Joel, have never been what you call, law abiding, they are horrible people, my dads in jail for drug trafficing and attempted murder," Scott whispered as he looked down vulenrably. "Oh Scott," Jackie said as she hugged him tightly, "why didn't you tell me?"

Steven was snoring loudly when Aaron walked in holding Tiegan's hand with Ashley and Frankie. "Dear God, it sounds like a gun is going off," Frankie said as she hugged Penny tightly. "Yeah you should try sleeping next to it," Penny said giggling. "Hey Penny," Ashley said as he kissed her cheek, "how you feeling?" Penny smiled at him. "I am OK, I am in a little pain, but I am getting there," Penny said as she looked at him. "Right then darl, you know what time it is now don't you?" Frankie said as she grabbed the remote. "Oh God save us," Ashley said as he rolled his eyes, "Home & Boredom."

"You miss him?" Sheree asked as she sat opposite her and took her coffee and pursed them to her lips. "I just wonder how he is, I mean he could be dead, my children could be orphans," Beckie said as tears filled her eyes. "Why did you leave?" Sheree asked sympathetically. "I just couldn't see Xabi like that, lying there, machines breathing for him, bloody and battered," Beckie said as she sobbed quietly, "I couldn't bear the fact I was falling in love with him again."

"Excuse me could you tell me where a Mrs Gerrard is," Amanda said as she looked at the receptionist. "You a friend of Stevie?" Fernando said suddenly as he pushed George into the hospital after his afternoon walk. "Well hello, and who are you?" Amanda said as she looked at Fernando smiling. "I am Fernando, call me Nando, Stevie's best friend, do you know them?" Fernando asked as he extended his hand to her. Amanda took it smiling at him. "I am Amanda, Stevie's sister, he never told me he had such sexy friends, I am used to chimp boy and Ugly Arse," Amanda said as she stroked his hand. "Mandy?" Fernando asked confused. "He has been talking about me?" Amanda asked as she moved closer to him.

"I never got on with them, dad cheated on my mum, with this woman, got her pregnant," Scott said as he rubbed his eyes quickly, "mum forgave him, stupid woman, and he did it again and got her pregnant too." Jackie held him tightly as he sobbed. "Oh Scott," Jackie whispered, "its OK, I am here." Scott shook his head. "I could of coped with that, I don't know who they are, if I have brothers or sisters, its the dodgy dealings I couldn't cope with, the drugs, the violence, but I wanted to be loved and wanted, so one day I went out with them on the job, I was fourteen, fifteen at most," Scott whispered as she looked at her scared, "a big fight broke out, and Ben was on my brother punching him, I may of dispiesed him but he was still my brother, so I grabbed the gun from the floor and aimed it at him, without thinking, I fired and my brother left with my dad, they told me he would be OK, i beleived them, umtil today, he took me to his grave, I killed him, I killed another human being."

"You alright mate?" Ashley asked as he looked at Stevie as he walked towards him. "Yeah I am OK," Stevie said as he smiled at him, "apart from my family are back being dicks." Ashley nodded. "At least you have a family," Ashley said serioulsy. "Problems?" Stevie asked worriedly. "Not really, the norm, nothing ri worry about," Ashley said as he looked at him.

"Oh Nando," Amanda said as she giggled flirtily at him as she put his arm around her as they walked in the room. "Excuse me?" Stevie asked as he looked at her. "Alrighy knobhead," Amanda said as she smiled at him. "You never change do you? Get your arm off him right now and close your nasty arse legs, because he is fucking engaged, so don't you fucking dare try your games with him, you got me, so shut your pussy lips," Steven said as he looked at her seriously.

Coming up: Amanda plays dirty and how will Jackie take the news?

mrsparker
view post Posted on 14/9/2009, 19:15

What the hell he shot someone :O Scott Matthew Parker!

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 14/9/2009, 19:55

omg scott :/

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 14/9/2009, 20:22

omg scott
poor stevie

view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 23:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 442 - I see your hallo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AgyIEnBRE

"What even made you pick up the gun?" Jackie asked as she looked at him confused. "I don't know, I was just thinking about my brother, his safety, even though he is a prick and I do hate him, he is still my brother," Scott said sighing as the tears still rolled down his cheeks. "I understand," Jackie said gently as she squeezed his hand, "I don't condone what you did, but I understand." Scott nodded slowly as he shuddered suddenly.

As Steven slept he started to toss and turn in his bed, it was empty he had never felt so alone, not since he was a baby. Scott Parker was tossing and turning having the same dreams and thoughts he had as a child, a small defenceless child.

"Pauly," Steven giggled as he came running in the room, he was four years old. Paul picked him up and kissed him. "Stevie lad, you know you can't come," Paul said as he cuddled him affecticantly. "Ball," Stevie said as he smiled it, "I play ball." Paul sighed as he put him down. "Stevie lad," Paul said sighing at him. "Ball," Steven said as he started to cry. "STEVEN GEORGE GERRARD," Julie shouted at him, "will you fucking shut up, he said no." Julie wacked him around the head.

"Daddy," Scott said as he ran in with a ball, he was four years old and his big brother Joel was six "Shut up Scott, trying to watch the racing here," Graham said as he looked at him sighing. "Daddy," Scott said suddenly. "You never fucking listen do you," Graham said as he stood up and slapped him hard around the head. Scott burst into tears. "Oh shut up," Joel said as he walked past him and stepped on his hand.

"One day I am going to be captain of Liverpool," Stevie said as he sat at the dining room table as he ate his bacon bap. "You need a brain," Paul said as he laughed at him. "No you don't, you just need to know where the ball is, just because I beated your shit team today," Steven said as he scowled at him. "Bulldog face," Amanda said as she pointed at him laughing. Paul and Julie burst out laughing. "Not funny," Stevie said as he scowled again. "Is so," Amanda said as she stuck her tongue out at him. "Shut up, your just a stupid bitch mum and dad didn't want," Steven said as he stormed off.

"Mum whats wrong?" Scott said as he ran towards her as he heard her gently sob in her room. "Oh Scott, I am sorry I didn't hear you come home from training," Tracey said as she wiped her eyes. "Mum, whats wrong?" Scott asked annoyed. "Don't worry Scott, I am OK, don't worry about your silly old mum," Tracy said as she looked at him. "Mum I am going to worry, your my mum and I love you," Scott said seriously. "It's your dad," Tracey said as she looked at him seriously, "he's been having an affair."

"Dad, mum you home?" Steven asked as he walked in to the house as they spend their first night in London since moving down to the football acedmy school. "Oh Fuck Graham," he heard suddenly and he turned around in shock and saw his mum having sex with another man. "Oh my God," Stevie whisperd as he just stood their mouth open in shock. "Steven," Julie exclaimed shocked. "No, just don't mum, you fucking whore," Stevie whispered as he walked out eyes open wide.

"Your not a Parker," Graham shouted at Scott, "you never have been, your a disappointment Scott, not like Joel, he is a real Parker." Scott looked at him and shook his head. "I am a real Parker, but I just don't want to be a violent thug, I have my football and I have my friends," Scott said seriously. "Oh please, like your going to be a footballer, your useless," Graham said seriously. "And your a useless father and husband, you cheat, you lie, your a thug and I don't want to be anything like you and Joel," Scott said seriously as he looked at him.

"Anyone at home," Steven shouted out as he got in from school, "Paul?" Steven opened his bedroom door and the sight he saw made him feel physically sick. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD," Steven shouted as pulled Paul off her, "YOU FUCKING PRICK." Steven punched him hard in the face. "Stevie," Alex whispered as she looked at him. "YOU FUCKING KNEW HOW MUCH I LOVED HER, YOU KNEW," Steven shouted at him, "YOU FUCKING KNEW!" Steven punched him in the stomach hard. "Mate," Paul said as he groaned loudly. "DON'T FUCKING MATE ME, DON'T!" Steven shouted at him, the anger rising up in in him. "WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?" Julie shouted at him as she walked in and looked at them. "Your precious son FUCKED MY GIRLFRIEND," Steven shouted at her. "What?" Julie whispered as she looked at Paul. "Like you eh? Can't get enough of dick can you mum? Only Paul like's pussy, maybe you want to join in on the action," Steven said to her. Julie slapped him hard. "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING SAY THAT," Julie shouted at him. "You know what. YOUR FUCKING DEAD TO ME, ROT IN HELL," Steven shouted as he stormed out.

"YOU KILLED HIM," Ben shouted loudly, "YOU FUCKING KILLED HIM!" Joel laughed as Ben pinned him down on the floor. "Your dead was begging me to save him," Graham said laughing as he stood there, "please Mr Parker, save me, I didn't mean to con you," Graham said laughing, "you mess with me you pay." Ben punched Joel hard on the face. He grabbed him by the throat and Joel started to gag. "Dad," Scott said in a panic, "do something Joel is choking, he will die." Graham laughed. "He will be OK, Joel is a strong boy," Graham said as he walked out of the room. Joel made more gagging noises so Scott picked up the gun on the floor, he shut his eyes as his arms shook and pulled the trigger. BANG BANG!

Scott sat up in bad sweat pouring from him, he sighed as his heart raced as he saw in his mind Ben's blooded body. His heart slowed down as he saw Jackie lying there and put his arm around her and his hand on her bump.

"Guess whose back?" Scott shouted out as he ran on the football pitch. "Snottie Scottie," Wayne said as he looked at him laughing. he saw her and his heart missed a beat.

Steven turned in his bed angrily and kicked the sheets off with anger as he remembered what his brother and his mum did but then he saw her face, her smile and her touch, the way she touched his body like no other. She saw his halo, the good points, the bad, she loved him for him. He felt someone lay next to him and opened his eyes and expecting to see her green eyes shining back at him. He saw green eyes but not hers, they were very similar but they didn't have the brown specled bits. "Goodnight daddy," Tiegan whispered as she hugged him tightly. Steven smiled as he realized that he had his family right there with him. He put his arms around her and cuddled her. He had his halo.

Scott and Steven had their families and nothing was going to ruin their future, or will a devastating secret ruin their friendship, their marriages and their childrens life? Find out in thte next serious of Hopes & Dreams.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 17/9/2009, 23:38

That was brilliant our poor babies with their nightmares. Wonder what is going to spoil things. :( Loved it.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/9/2009, 16:23

poor baby stevie and scottie

view post Posted on 19/9/2009, 09:37

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awwww :(

≈www  Top
107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views