hopes and dreams, | part eleven chapters 436 to

« Older   Newer »
SiobhanJames
view post Posted on 3/9/2009, 00:56 by: SiobhanJames

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 437 - Mummy mummy.

"You sure your ok if I go training?" Steven asked as he looked into George's incubator as he played with his sons fingers. "Of course I will, I have George to keep me company and I have the twins," Penny said as she kissed her husband and looked at him. "I will be back as soon as I can OK?" steven said as he walked out blowing a kiss to George.

"Oh my god," Jackie said as she looked at a bridal magazine at the breakfast table. "What dress have you seen now?" Scott asked rolling his eyes. "Oh my God someone had a Disney wedding," Jackie said as she looked at him. "A what?" Scott asked in amazement, "thats a bit tacky isn't it?" Jackie looked at him open mouthed. "That is not tacky Scott Matthew Parker! Thats what we are going to have!" Jackie exclaimed seriously.

"Morning sir," Rio said as he came in carrying Angel. "Morning Rio, what is Angel doing here Rio?" Alex asked seriously as he turned round to see her. "Well boss, her mum has just been in a serious car accident, her sister has just died and her dad needs some space to think, I think the least we can do is put club rivalary aside and try and help dont you?" Rio asked as he put Angel down and winked at her. "Wheres Tiegan?" Ronaldo asked as he walked in, "with her dead sister." Wayne stood up. "YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP PAL!" Wayne exclaimed.

"Hi are you Penny?" Julie asked as she walked into the room and looked at her. "Yeah I am, sorry I cant look up and see who you are, I have broken my back," Penny said as she looked up at the ceiling. "Its ok love, its Julie here, Julie Gerrard," Julie whispered as she stopped by the incubator, "oh my god is this my grandson?"

"Gerrard you didn't have to come back so soon," Rafa said as he saw him walk in slowly. "I know boss, but I had to come in, I cant stay looking at her like that, just laying there looking up at the ceiling," Steven said as he sighed. "Well welcome back, take your time and go out to the field when your ready," Rafa said as he walked out. Steven opened his locker to find a note. "Daddy don't be sad when you see her picture, smile and she will smile down on you, I love you daddy, Love Angel, Tiegan and George, written by Uncle Nando!" Stevie smiled as he saw Nando standing there. "Thanks mate," Stevie said as he looked at him. "No problem, right then you ready for me to beat you at the sprint races?" Fernando asked as he looekd at him. "Beat me, in your dreams Nando," Steven said as he jogged out smiling.

"I was thinking Disney," Jackie said as she sat around the table with Coleen and the girls. "Disney?" Coleen asked confused as she looked at her confused. "Yes Disney, I am thinking me as Cinderella and then my bridesmaids you girls of course, as like the princesses so like Belle, Jasmine, Snow white," Jackie said excitedly. "Sounds good, what does Scott think?" Rebecca asked seriously. "He rolled his eyes and said thats lame," Jackie said sighing, "but don't worry I can get through to him, just give him lots of wild and passionate sex."

"Your grandson?" Penny asked confused. "I am Steven's mum," Julie said as she sat next to her. "Oh God I am so sorry, you meeting me like this, I look a mess," Penny said as she went bright red. "Don't worry yourself girl," Julie said seriously, "I bet Stevie didn't tell you about me." Penny was silent for a moment. "He doesn't talk about his family," Penny whispered slowly, "I have met his dad briefly, and his brother yesterday." Julie nodded. "Can I hold him please," Julie said as she looked longly at the cot.

"Of course," Penny said as Julie picked up George and held him in her arms. "God he is the splitting image of Stevie," Julie said as the tears started to roll down her cheeks. "Hey, don't cry, whats wrong?" Penny asked as she tried to turn and look at her. "I missed out on so much," Julie said sobbing, "my little boy is all grown up, he is married with three kids, tell me about them. Are they like him?" Penny smiled. "Tiegan is just like him down to the frown," Penny said giggling, "she is here getting me some lunch, you will see her in a bit." Julie nodded.

Tiegan walked in. "Mum they didn't have ham, so I bought the tuna and I bought myself a pasta salad but..." Tiegan started off. "... with no pepers because I don't like them," Julie finished off as she looked at her. "What you gawping at?" Tiegan asked as she looked at her up and down frowning. "TIEGAN," Penny said sternly, "don't talk to your grandma like that." Tiegan looked at her as Steven walked in from training. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Steven exclaimed furiously as he snatched George from Julie, "GET OUT! YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE IT WAS PAUL OVER ME!" Julie looked at him tears rolling down her cheeks. "Stevie please," Julie cried.

107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views