hopes and dreams, | part eleven chapters 436 to

« Older   Newer »
SiobhanJames
view post Posted on 30/8/2009, 20:03 by: SiobhanJames

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 436 - Family bust ups & Loose Women

"Why didn't you tell me you had a brother?" Penny asked Steven as she looked at him seriously. "I don't want to talk about him," Steven said as he looked away from her. "I don't want to talk about my family Penny," Steven whispered as he looked at her, "I just want to concentrate on my my real family, you, me and the kids."

"You OK Senorita?" Fernando asked as he looked at Lucy as she did her make up in the mirror. "Yeah I am good," Lucy said as she looked at him nervously. "Nah she isn't she just looked at herself in the mirror and got a fright," Sarah said laughing. "Hey," Lucy said as she looked at her, "actually I am doing a Loose Women special and I am replacing mum as the presenter." Fernando looked at her and kissed her. "Don't worry you will be just fine," Fernando said as he kissed her gently.

"I haven't seen Paul for a long time," Scott said as he looked at Jackie as she sat in the make up chair at the studios for Loose Women. "What did he do, do you reckon?" Jackie asked nosily. "I don't know, but I know Stevie won't forgive him for what he did," Scott said seriously, "only person who knows is Wayne." Jackie looked at him. "No Jacks, don't be nosey, its none of our business," Scott said as he looked at her seriously.

Tiegan looked at Stevie and pouted at him as he changed George's nappy. "Don't look at me like that Tiegan, you will understand when your older," Steven said as he blew a kiss on George's tummy. "Paul was my friend and you told him to fuck off," Tiegan said seriously as she looked at him. "Tiegan language," Steven said as he looked at her seriously. "You swear on the pitch," Tiegan snapped back. "I am bigger and uglier than you," Steven said seriously.

"Hello everyone and welcome to Loose Women," Lucy said nervously as she looked into the camera as her first programme was underway, "on the day where we are all getting over Christmas, we are joined by a cracker of a girl its Coleen Rooney, Scott Parker would certainly like to stuff her in more ways than one Jackie Ainsclough and who said Carra cant pull a cracker its Nicola Carragher."

"You should tell Penny Stevie," Wayne said as he looked at Stevie seriously. "Oh yeah, I really am going to bring up the slag that killed our daughter aren't I?" Steven asked as he looked at him shaking his head, "I mean how can I tell her? She would think I was still into Alex." Wayne looked at him nodding his head. "Are you?" Wayne asked seriously.

"So in the papers today it says men are getting more girly than girls," Lucy said as she looked at the girls, "so do you think thats true?" Coleen looked at her and giggled. "Wayne girly? Your having a laugh, he has the same swimming trucks for the last ten years," Coleen said girly, "but you Lucy you have a girly man!" Lucy looked at her and giggled. "You don't want to see the lotions and potions he puts on his face," Lucy said laughing, "and he knows what an Alice band is!"

"Of course it isn't true, I can't stand Alex, I hate her," Steven said as he went bright red in anger. "I just had to ask mate," Wayne said seriously. "I know, God why did Tiegan have to bump into him, I mean he is the last thing I need right now," Steven said as he sighed at his mate.

"So haven't you got a certain ring to show us," Jackie said as she looked at her excitedly. Lucy lifted her hand up and showed off the diamond ring on her ring finger. "Wow, Nando knows how to shop," Nicola said laughing, "so what is it like to be Mrs Torres to be?" Lucy laughed. "God I love Nando, I wish we could clone Nando," Jackie said sighing. "Like I say we all need a Nando," Lucy said giggling. "And he is sexy," Coleeen said giggling, "bet he is good in bed!"

"Mum why won't he forget it?" Paul asked as he looked at Julie as she handed him a cup of tea. "I don't know love, what were the kids like? Are they OK? Do they look like him?" Julie asked as she wanted to hear everything about their grandkids. "Tiegan is like him, even down to the frown," Paul said laughing, "Angel her twin I think looks like his wife, and I didnt see the new baby." Julie nodded. "I want to see them Paul," Julie said as she sighed, "I want to see my son and his babies, I am going to go and see Penny in the morning."

107 replies since 30/8/2009, 20:03   1542 views