coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 23:18

ha ha at lucas and tiegan

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 23:48

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Big babies

It was after the match and Liverpool had won 2-1 but to Frank and Xabi the match didn’t matter, what mattered was their own lives. Beckie was walking towards the family room when she heard him call her name. “Babe,” Micah said as he hugged her. “Honey,” Beckie said as she giggled as he kissed him. “Oh this is cosy,” Elen said giggling as she walked past with Toni. “Fuck off,” Beckie said as she looked at Elen. “Beckie I am sorry,” Elen said sincerely. “Sorry for what? Shagging my husband or getting caught?” Beckie asked getting angry.

“Right lets calm this down shall we?” Steven asked as he came out of the dressing room and saw the commotion. “Beckie I am sorry, I hope you won’t stop Xabi seeing his baby though,” Elen said as she looked at her. “Baby?” Beckie asked confused. “Senorita,” Xabi said as he touched her hand gently. “Don’t fucking touch me, you have got her up the duff haven’t you?” Beckie asked yelling at him. “I am so sorry,” Xabi said as he stroked her cheek. “WHY COULDN’T YOU USE A FUCKING CONDOM IF YOU WERE GOING TO CHEAT,” Beckie yelled at him as she slapped him round the face.

“Beckie calm down, think of the baby,” Steven said as he looked at her full of love and friendship. “I don’t fucking care about the baby, I don’t care anymore, because he has got some Spanish slut pregnant,” Beckie screamed as tears rolled down her face. “Don’t call her a slut,” Frank said as he looked up at Beckie tears welling up in his eyes. “You’re an idiot taking her back Frank,” Beckie said as she shook her head. “Everyone deserves a second chance,” Frank whispered as he grabbed Elen’s hand. “Once a cheater always a cheater, look at Stevie and JT once is forgivable but twice,” Beckie said as she looked at Stevie. “Hey this isn’t about me and Alex, so don’t bring it up,” Steven said as he looked at Beckie seriously as he saw Penny’s face drop.

“Come on Beckie, I am going to take you back to my hotel,” Micah said as he gently grabbed her hand. “No your not, she’s my wife and we need to sort this out,” Xabi said as he looked at Micah. “I am not your wife anymore and I am not your Senorita anymore, I stopped being that when I saw you shag that thing over there, so I can go back to his hotel room if I like and there’s nothing you can do to stop me,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Beckie…” Xabi said as he looked at her. “No Xabi you be a dad to Elen’s baby, I will never stop you seeing our kids but I can’t forgive you after this, I am not a Penny and I am not a Toni,” Beckie said as she went to walk away, “You can have Ellie and Josh tonight, goodbye Xabi.”

“Come on Xabi lets go for a beer,” Fernando said as he put his arm around his shoulders. “I don’t want a beer,” Xabi said as he shrugged Fernando off and picked up Ellie. “Come on your staying at mine tonight,” Fernando said as he picked up Josh and looked at Lucy, “Lucy you coming with us?” Lucy grabbed her bag and shook her head. “I can’t Nando, I have to do this huge history assignment,” Lucy said groaning. “OK senorita I will text you tonight, love you babe,” Fernando said as he gently kissed her on the lips.

“Right lets all go home shall we,” Rafa said as he walked out the room as he looked at them. “Yes sir,” Steven said as he took the breaks off Jasmine’s pushchair and Angel and Tiegan jumped onto Penny’s lap. “Stevie, is it alright if we all come round for a few drinks,” John asked as he pushed Jack. “Of course, just don’t be too loud Penny needs her rest,” Steven said as he smiled down at Jack. “He looks like you,” John said suddenly. “At least he doesn’t look like Alex,” Steven said as he put Jasmine in the car. “What did we ever see in her?” John asked laughing. “Hey a shag’s a shag,” Steven said laughing. “Happy with my missus now though,” John said laughing. “You softie,” Stevie said laughing as he got into the car.

Beckie sat down on Micah’s bed and looked at him. “Beckie you OK?” Micah asked as he handed her a coffee. “I am fine,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “You deserve better,” Micah said as he sat next to her and gently stroked her leg. “I said that after Joel,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Whose Joel?” Micah asked confused. “He is Josh and Ellie’s father,” Beckie said as she sighed. “Why did you break up?” Micah asked gently as he looked at her. “He used to hit me,” Beckie whispered. “Oh Beckie,” Micah said as he hugged her tightly. “Don’t worry I am fine, Xabi saved me from him and he promised me he would never hurt me,” Beckie said as she broke down in tears.

“John and I were talking the other night,” Toni said as she got a bottle of wine out of Penny’s fridge. “Wow! You never!” Nicola said sarcastically. “We are going to try for a baby,” Toni said as she smiled at them. “Oh Toni that is fantastic news,” Penny said as she hugged her friend. “Yeah I will finally be a mum to my own baby and not Alex’s,” Toni said as she sighed. “You are a brilliant mum,” Elen said as she looked at her mate. “Thanks, but they are not mine, I hope you realize that Frank will always think of Xabi when he sees the baby,” Toni said as she looked at her mate.

Beckie looked at Micah and kissed him passionately and looked into his eyes. “Are you sure you want this?” Micah asked as he gently rubbed her back. “I am sure,” Beckie said as she kissed him. Micah gently kissed her down her neck. “Beckie I love you and I will never hurt you,” Micah said as he kissed her and he gently made love to her.

view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 09:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww bless!!!

more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 10:54

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Welcome into the world!

Beckie lay in bed and she felt a twinge in her stomach as she saw Micah’s chest rise up and down as he slept. “Micah,” Beckie whispered as she rubbed his arm gently. Micah groaned. “If you want it again, later I am tired,” Micah said sleepily. “No, you need to get me to the hospital,” Beckie said as she looked at him scared. “Why? What’s wrong?” Micah asked as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. “The baby I think its on its way,” Beckie said as she breathed heavily.

“Come on Jazzy go to sleep for daddy,” Steven said as he sat down in the living room with Jasmine on his lap. Jasmine looked at him and started to cry. “Come on Jazzy,” Steven said as he put on the TV and sighed. Just then his phone rang and he saw Beckie’s name flash up. “Hi Beckie, you alright?” Steven asked as he answered the phone. “Stevie, its Micah, can you come to the hospital and you better call Xabi,” Micah said in a panic. “Sure right thing, I take it the babies on its way?” Steven asked as rushed to wear the buggies were kept. “Yeah I have to go, I have to get her in the car,” Micah said as he hung up.

Beckie walked into the hospital with the help of Micah and she screamed in pain. “It’s OK babe,” Micah said as he looked for a Dr. “Beckie, are you OK?” Sue asked as she rushed over. “Sue, please just get this bloody baby out of me,” Beckie said as she looked at her. “Come on lets get you into a room,” Sue said as she opened a room for her, “Do you want me to phone Xabi?” Beckie shook her head. “Steven is bringing him, Sue how did you cope on your own?” Beckie asked as Micah placed her on the bed.

“Stevie do you know what time it is?” Fernando asked as he opened the door in his boxers. “It’s time for Xabi to get his arse down to the hospital,” Steven said as he tried to soothe Jasmine off to sleep in her pushchair. “What’s happened?” Xabi asked as he stood behind Fernando. “Your about to be a dad and if you don’t hurry you will miss it,” Steven said as he looked at Xabi. “Fuck, I better get dressed,” Xabi said as he went to walk off. “You don’t have time,” Steven said as he dragged Xabi and Fernando out of the door. “I am in my bloody boxers and its cold, I don’t know what people in England do but in Spain we wear clothes outside,” Fernando said as he walked off grumbling.

“Please give me drugs,” Beckie said as grabbed onto Micah’s hand tightly. “Alright babe, I am here,” Micah said as he gently wiped her head with a flannel. “I am going to kill Xabi for getting me pregnant,” Beckie screamed as another contraction came. “Alright Beckie your doing really well,” Sue said as she looked at her. “Sue please tell me its nearly out?” Beckie asked as she sighed.

Jamie, Steven, Xabi and Fernando rushed through into the maternity ward. “Sue, where is she?” Xabi asked as he rushed to her. “Xabi, why aren’t you wearing any clothes?” Sue asked as she looked at him. “Ask your son in law, but please can I see my wife?” Xabi asked as he rushed towards her room. Xabi walked in and his blood boiled as he saw Micah holding his wife’s hand. “Xabi…” Beckie said as she looked at him exhaustedly. “Do you want me to leave you two alone?” Micah asked as he looked at Beckie. “Micah don’t leave me please,” Beckie said as she held on tightly to his hand.

“Fernando go and get some trousers on,” Jamie said as he looked at Fernando shaking his head. “I wanted to put trousers on but Stevie pulled me out the house,” Fernando said annoyed. “Sure he did, you just like parading around in your pants,” Jamie said laughing. Fernando looked at him and shook his head. “I will never get English humour,” Fernando said as he shook his head. “And I will never get what you get so excited about over paella, its foul!” Jamie said laughing.

“OK Beckie when I say push, push OK?” Sue said as she gently looked at her. Beckie nodded as she saw Xabi look worriedly at her. “Senorita you can do it,” Xabi said as he gently wiped her hair out of her eyes. “DON’T CALL ME THAT!” Beckie screamed as another contraction came. “That’s brilliant Beckie, I can see the head,” Sue said as she looked at her.

“Don’t even think about going down there,” Xabi said as he gave Micah a death stare. “I will do what Beckie asks me to do,” Micah said as she bit back. “Why are you here? Your not the dad,” Xabi said as he looked at him getting angry. “No but I am her boyfriend and she wants me here and if you don’t like it you know where the door is,” Micah said as he kissed his teeth. “Fuck off,” Xabi said angrily. “SHUT UP, SHUT THE FUCK UP! I AM TRYING TO HAVE A BABY HERE!” Beckie screamed at them as she gave one last push and they heard the baby cry.

“Congratulations you have a baby boy,” Sue said as she handed Beckie the baby wrapped up in his little Liverpool blanket that Steven had bought the baby. “Can we still call it what we were going to call it?” Xabi asked as he looked at his wife tears in his eyes. “Meet your daddy, Xabi Jnr,” Beckie said as she handed Xabi the baby. “He is beautiful just like you,” Xabi said as he wiped a tear away. Beckie looked at him and smiled.

view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 11:42

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww see why dont they just get back together!!

more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 12:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Scared.

Steven walked into the hospital room and saw Beckie fast asleep as Xabi Jnr looked at him. “Hello little man,” Steven said as he played with his fingers and smiled at him. “Hey,” Beckie said as she opened her eyes and looked at him. “Hey sweetie,” Steven said as he kissed her gently on the cheek. “Where’s Micah?” Beckie asked as she looked at him. “I sent him home, he was making me look ugly,” Steven said laughing. “Your not ugly,” Beckie said laughing, “but he is better looking than you,” Beckie said laughing. “Oi you cheeky bitch,” Steven said laughing as he looked at her.

“Mum have you seen my shoes?” Lucy asked as she ran down the stairs bare footed. “Yeah your dad put them in the cupboard he fell over them last night when he came in drunk,” Penny said giggling. “He can score from 40 yards but he can’t see a pair of ugg boots?” Lucy asked laughing. Penny laughed as she put Angel and Tiegan’s weetabix in front of them. “Lucy can you bring Jasmine down for me?” Penny asked as she kissed Angel and Tiegan gently on the head. “Course, mum why does Nando have to play for Spain?” Lucy asked frustrated as she gently carried her little sister down the stairs. “Maybe because he is Spanish love,” Penny said laughing.

“How was the birth with Micah and Xabi both their?” Steven asked as he looked at her worriedly. “It was a nightmare, Xabi was a jealous prick and Micah was winding him up,” Beckie said as she laughed as she looked at him. “Did you ever stop to think how Xabi would of felt having him there?” Steven asked as he looked at her. “I don’t care Stevie, he cheated on me,” Beckie said seriously as she looked at him. “I remember when I saw Lampsy feel Jasmine kick inside Penny’s tummy, I was livid, I should of felt it kick first not him,” Steven said getting annoyed at the memory. “You were an idiot though Stevie,” Beckie said as she looked at him, “your so lucky having a wife and kids that adore you.”

“Guess whose back?” Jackie asked as she walked into WAGz where Coleen and Rebecca were working. “Oh my God, is it really you?” Coleen asked shocked as she hugged her mate tightly. “Its me!” Jackie exclaimed as she laughed. “Where have you been?” Rebecca asked shocked. “We went to Florida for a bit, we needed too after Scott broke his leg and he cheated,” Jackie said as she smiled at them. “Please tell me your married now?” Coleen asked as she looked at her. “That actually involves Scott asking me to marry him,” Jackie said sighing. “Come here and sit down you need to get up too speed on all the gossip,” Coleen said as she poured her a drink.

“I was an idiot, you know I can’t look at Jasmine without feeling so much guilt,” Steven said as he looked at her. “Don’t Stevie, you had a drunken moment with the Liverpool slut, it wasn’t your fault,” Beckie said gently. “You know I am so scared about this baby,” Steven said as he looked at her petrified. “Why are you? Is anything wrong?” Beckie asked worriedly. “No nothing is wrong, but what if something goes wrong, Tiegan and Angel were premature, I had to deliver Jasmine and then she got ill, what now?” Steven asked trying to laugh.

“So Penny is pregnant again?” Jackie asked as she looked at all the photo’s around the bar and saw Penny with a bump as Jasmine, Tiegan and Angel were around her. “Yeah she is with a little boy,” Coleen said smiling. “Bet Stevie is happy,” Jackie said as she sighed. “Over the moon,” Rebecca said laughing, “this is my son Lorenzo.” Jackie smiled as she saw Rio holding him in his mini Man United kit. “God he looks like Rio!” Jackie said as he looked up at the photo.

“Stevie… you have to let go the guilt you have over Jasmine and Penny, its happened you can’t change it, like Xabi can’t change the fact he cheated, but its how you deal with it that matters, she has forgiven you Stevie, because Penny isn’t like me, she forgives, some people may call her soft, but I think she is stronger than any of us give her credit for,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Your right, now you get some rest,” Steven said as he stood up and kissed Xabi junior goodbye. “Stevie keep strong alright?” Beckie said as he walked out of the room. Steven walked back into the room and smiled at her and kissed her gently on the lips and pulled away and stroked her cheek gently. “And you keep strong OK Beckie… don’t want to see you crying anymore…” Steven said as he left looking at her. Steven walked out of the room and sighed as he wiped his lips and smiled as he thought of her.

Edited by steviegjt - 4/7/2009, 13:16

view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 12:16

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

STEVEN GERRARD WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?

More more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 12:59

more more more please :P

view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 13:13

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Feelings and anger

Jackie opened her eyes as she looked around the flat she had left all those months ago, memories came flooding back. She hated the flat, it was so far away from her friends and family and she hated it. “You OK Jackie?” Scott asked as she looked at him. “I hate this place,” Jackie said as she sighed. “What? Why?” Scott asked confused. “I hate the fact that we are so out of the way, all my friends are in Liverpool and Manchester, its just I miss them,” Jackie said sadly as she looked at him.

Steven looked at Penny as she laid in bed fast asleep rubbing her heavily pregnant stomach. He turned over and sighed as he saw her look at him her sweet green eyes looking at him. She giggled as he touched her hand through the cot bars. “Can’t sleep either Jazzy?” Steven asked as he gently sit up careful not to wake up Penny. She gurgled as she looked at him and smiled. “Don’t blame you with her snoring,” Stevie said giggling as he picked her up and cuddled her, “what is daddy going to do Jazzy?” Steven walked down the stairs as he looked at the picture of his wife and sighed. “You know Jasmine, I hate this, I hate feeling like this, I hate being this person,” Steven said as he kissed her, “You know when I first laid eyes on your mum I loved her, then I ruined it, and its never been the same, you see daddy messes up, he doesn’t mean too, its just I am a bit of an idiot sometimes, you see guys their complicated creatures, we think with our dicks, well I don’t all the time, its just with Alex I was drunk and I didn’t know what I was doing, you see mum was pregnant with you when I did that and she saw me, and its my fault your ill, I really am sorry darling,” Steven said as a tear slid down his cheek as he hugged his daughter tightly. “Stevie are you OK?” Penny asked as the lift door opened.

“Oh Xabi, you don’t deserve this, what’s your daddy done to us?” Beckie asked as she looked at her son sleeping peacefully, “you know I have been through this before but I thought your daddy was different, he was special, he promised me he would never hurt me, he saved me from a life of violence and hurt, but he has hurt me much more than a punch or a slap ever would, you see one day your going to have another sister or brother and I won’t be the mum, people think I should forgive him, but you see I am not like Penny, I don’t forgive and I never forget, no matter how many times he says sorry, because sorry is a word, not an action, you see I love your dad of course, but I have fallen for another lad and I can’t have him because he is my mates husband, oh Xabi you really have no idea how much being an adult sucks, you see life isn’t going to be about milk and babygros.”

“Go back to bed,” Steven said as he looked at his wife. “What’s wrong?” Penny asked worriedly as she looked at him. “Why does there have to be anything wrong? You always think there’s something wrong,” Steven said as he rolled his eyes the anger boiling up in him. “I don’t,” Penny said as she looked at him. “You do you turn everything into a drama, you and the girls do, because you have nothing else better to do than shop and spend my money,” Steven said as he got up putting Jasmine down in the play pen and turned and looked at Penny. “I have never spent your money, I earn my own money from the bar, and I paid back every penny I took from you to set up the bar,” Penny said as she looked at him seriously. “I am going to bed,” Steven said as he looked at her furiously. “What is wrong with you?” Penny asked as she looked at him as she rubbed her tummy as George kicked inside her.

Jackie put the kettle on as Scott came running down the stairs wearing his training kit. “See you later babe,” Scott said as he kissed her gently on the cheek, “you doing anything today?” Jackie kissed him back on the lips and shock his head. “I am going to go and see Penny and Coleen,” Jackie said as she looked at him. “Well have a nice day, I will meet you there with Wayne and Stevie,” Scott shouted out as he left the flat laughing.

“What is wrong with me? What is wrong with you more like?” Steven shouted out as he looked at her, “you always moaning and crying, you know you need to grow a backbone, you know why I cheated on you with Alex, because she doesn’t moan and she doesn’t cry.” Penny looked at him and blinked in shock at what he had just said. “What?” Penny whispered as she looked at Steven. “You heard me, you see sometimes I want to be the weak one, but I can’t because I always have to be fucking strong for you, always have to be there, you know at the moment I am so fucking scared and you haven’t even noticed, some wife you are,” Steven screamed at her as he looked at her. “AND YOU THINK ITS ALL ABOUT YOU DON’T YOU?” Penny screamed back as she looked at him.

“I can’t deal with this Penny, I can’t deal with you or the kids at the moment,” Steven said as he grabbed his car keys and walked out the house. Penny rushed back into the lift and headed upstairs to get the kids. “Lucy, can you get up please?” Penny asked as the tears rolled down her cheeks. “Mum, do you know its only eight,” Lucy said as she looked at her alarm clock. “You need to help me get the kids in the car,” Penny said as she rolled back into the lift leaving a confused Lucy rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Penny knocked on Frank’s door as she held Angel and Tiegan on her lap. “Why the hell are we at Fat Franks?” Lucy asked as she looked at her like she was mad. Frank opened the door as he looked at her and did a double take. “What are you doing in London?” Frank asked as he looked at her. “Can we come in?” Penny asked as she looked at him. “Of course you can, you can put the kids in the spare room,” Frank said as he let them in, “where’s Stevie?” Penny looked at him and then at the kids. “Get me a large whiskey and I will tell you,” Penny said as she looked at him tears in her eyes. “I will get you a water,” Frank said as he went into the kitchen shaking his head.

Steven walked into the maternity ward and looked into Beckie and Little Xabi’s room and he saw Micah kissing her on the lips as she fed the baby, he banged his head against the wall and rubbed his eyes. He didn’t know what he was doing, what he felt, he didn’t even know what he was doing there. She was his best mates wife. She was his wives mate. He knew he should turn back and out the hospital to say sorry to Penny, but he didn’t he walked into her room.

view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 13:21

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

STEVEN GERRARD YOU ARE SO STUPID AT TIMES!!!!
more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 13:23

omg steven more more more please

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 14:12

You no i love it. Took a while to read cus im on my phone lol x

view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 16:05

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Penny & Frank? Stevie & Beckie?

“Hi Stevie,” Micah said as he gently put Xabi junior in his cot. “Hey,” Steven said as he didn’t take his eyes off Beckie the whole time. Beckie stared back as she smiled a wry smile. “Doesn’t she just look radiant after all that pain from the birth,” Micah said as he kissed her cheek proudly. “Yeah she looks amazing,” Stevie said as he didn’t take his eyes off her. “Micah, you know what I could murder?” Beckie asked as she turned and looked at him. “What’s that princess?” Micah said as he looked into the cot one more time. “I want a McDonalds and I want Josh and Ellie to meet their dad,” Beckie said as she smiled at him. “Your wish is my command,” Micah said he walked out the door, “don’t you just love her?” Steven looked at him. “Yeah she is amazing,” Steven said as he sat down and gently touched the babies hand.

“So what has happened?” Frank asked as he looked at Penny as she held Jasmine tightly. “Stevie and I had an argument,” Penny said as she looked at him and sipped her water. “Over what?” Frank asked gently as he sipped his tea and turned the telly off. “I need to grow a backbone apparently and I am nothing but a crying and needy bitch,” Penny said as she looked at him as the tears rolled down her cheeks. Frank sat down next to her and put his arm around her. “No! No your not, you’re the most amazing girl I have met, you are forgiving, kind and gentle,” Frank said as he gently wiped away her tears with his thumb.

“How are you? How is Xabi junior?” Steven asked nervously as he looked at him in the cot. “I’m alright, just want to go home. How are you?” Beckie asked as she looked at him worriedly. “He is good, you can hold him if you like?” Steven laughed. “Bet you do, I heard the food is rubbish here, no wonder you want a Big Mac,” Steven said as giggled as he picked him up from his cot, “Don’t ask! Hello little man are you being a good boy for your mummy?” Beckie looked at him holding her son and smiled. “Stevie you don’t actually know how hungry I am, I am starved I cant wait for my take away tonight!” Beckie exclaimed, “What’s up? Of course he is.” Beckie smiled at him as she looked at him holding her son.

“No I am not Frank, I am stupid,” Penny said as she looked at him and sighed. “No your not,” Frank said gently as he put his arm around her, “your amazing.” Penny smiled at him and shook her head. “I am weak always have been, ever since I was little I have been mollycoddled, never been allowed to stand on my two feet,” Penny said as she looked at him. “Well your family love you, never seen a love between sisters so strong,” Frank said gently. “You know I don’t want to be Penny anymore,” Penny said as she looked at him tears in her eyes. “NO! NO WAY ARE YOU FUCKING GOING TO HURT YOURSELF ANYMORE OVER HIM, I WON’T LET YOU!” Frank exclaimed as he looked at her.

“With Micah?” Steven asked as he looked at him “Yeah who else?” Beckie asked laughing as she looked at him laughing. “Just thought Xabi might be there,” Steven said shrugging his shoulders as he looked at her. “Why think that for? I can’t stand him,” Beckie said as she looked at him hate in her eyes. “Yeah but he is still the dad though, isn’t he?” Steven asked as he looked at her. “Yeah but it doesn’t mean I want him in my house though does it?” Beckie asked seriously. “Xabi was a prick to do that too you, the lads gave him hell at training until goody goody Mikey ruined it,” Steven said as he laughed. “Yeah well he is a prick, just like you,” Beckie said as she looked at him seriously, “yeah well he deserves any stick he gets.” Steven looked at her indigently. “HEY! Who are you calling a prick?” Steven said defensively, “Yeah he did how could he cheat and with Elen of all people, but Frank deserved it.” Beckie laughed. “Steven Gerrard!” Beckie said as she smiled at him, “Yeah well she must be nicer than me, mustn’t she? Steven looked at her confused. “How am I prick?” Steven asked as he pointed to his chest, “No she is a dog Beckie, I wouldn’t shag her if you paid me!”

“Why do you care? Why do you care about me? I am Steven Gerrards wife and you hate him,” Penny said as she looked at him. “I care because you are you, you forgive people, when Elen cheated on me, you were the one who came round and held me as I cried,” Frank said as he looked into her eyes, “Penelope, look at me, when you tried to kill yourself the other month I was so worried about you.” Penny looked at him and smiled as she looked at him. “OH SHIT!” Penny suddenly shouted out as she looked at him. “Is it the baby? What’s wrong?” Frank asked as he gently rubbed her stomach worriedly. “No, I am going to miss the scan, oh Frank why is everything going wrong?” Penny asked as she cried on Frank’s shoulder.

“For cheating just like Xabi,” Beckie said seriously as she looked at him, “Then why did he do it? Why did he do it?” Steven grabbed her tightly and looked into her eyes. “I was drunk,” Steven whispered as he looked into her eyes, “Hey hey don’t you dare cry over him, your amazing do you hear that, your fucking amazing.” Beckie looked into his eyes as the tears fell. “No excuse,” she whispered as she looked into his eyes, “I feel like shit Stevie, I look like shit, I loved him so much Stevie, everytime I look at junior all I see is Xabi and I hate it.” Steven stroked her cheek gently. “It is because she used me,” Steven whispered. “HEY, don’t you ever say you look like shit because it isn’t true your gorgeous, I know you did darling, I know, I know he looks like him, got the Spanish skin, but don’t hate your son, he is yours.”

“Why are we at the hospital?” Tiegan asked as Frank carried her into The Portland hospital in London. “Mummy needs to see how baby George is growing,” Frank said as he looked at her. “Your alright you know Frank, would you like a sweet?” Tiegan asked as he passed him a dolly mixture as she smiled at him, “Uncle Frank, is mummy OK really?” Frank looked at her and smiled. “Mummy is fine, I will look after her, don’t you worry,” Frank said as he kissed her, “hello, its Penelope Gerrard, my mate, she is about 8 months pregnant I phoned up earlier to see if you could squeeze her in for a scan.” The receptionist smiled at him. “One moment sir I will just go and tell the doctor you’re here,” she said as she walked off. “Thank you Frank,” Penny said as she smiled up at him. “No worries,” Frank said as he gently kissed her cheek, “shouldn’t Stevie be here though?”

“That’s what they all say,” Beckie said as she put her head on Steven’s chest, “That’s all to you Stevie, you never know kids can turn on their parents.” Stevie kissed the top of her head and looked at her shining brown eyes from the tears. “No that’s not all, your beautiful in every single way,” Steven said as he stroked her cheek and kissed the top of her head. “Am I?” Beckie asked as she looked into his eyes, “you don’t know that Stevie, Joshua could get his dad’s temper and Ellie is already showing signs of it.” Steven looked at her and kissed her gently on the lips. “You are stunning,” Steven said as he looked at her. Beckie stared at him and then looked away. “How is Penny? How are things with you?” Beckie asked as she looked at him seriously. “Don’t ask,” Steven said sighing. “Why, what’s wrong?” Beckie asked worriedly.

“Stevie has not even phoned or text to ask where I am, which means he has forgotten,” Penny said as Frank lifted her up on the bed and held her hand tightly. The doctor and midwife walked in as they read the machines Penny was hooked up. “Your blood pressure is up Penelope, are you feeling dizziness at all?” the doctor asked as he looked at her. “A bit, what’s wrong?” Penny asked panicking as she looked at Frank. “The baby is fine, he is fine, but your blood pressure is seriously high Penelope,” the doctor said as he looked at her, “I want you to have complete bed rest.” Penny looked at him and nodded. “Don’t worry doctor, I will look after her, now lets get you back to mine for a sleep while I ring Stevie and no arguments,” Frank said as he gently kissed Penny on the lips and smiled at her.

“I just feel like I don’t want to be a husband or a dad anymore,” Steven said as he looked down at the floor. “Steven Gerrard don’t ever say that,” Beckie said as she looked at him seriously. “Well I won’t be one after this morning, because if I was Penny I would leave after this morning,” Steven said as he looked at her sadly. “What did you say Stevie?” Steven looked at her and sighed. “I said that I went with Alex because she isn’t a whining drama queen like her,” Steven said as he sounded disgusted with himself. “Stevie you are joking with me aren’t you?” Beckie asked in disbelief. “No, I am not then I said that you don’t know what the fuck I am going through and stormed off,” Steven said as he put his head down.

“Thank you for today Frank,” Penny said as she laid in his spare bedroom with Jasmine laying next to her asleep. “No worries, I am always going to be here for you,” Frank said as he gently stroked her cheek, “you can stay as long as you like, now get some rest.” Frank very gently kissed her on the lips and he sighed as he pulled away.

“STEVEN GEORGE GERRARD I so want to smack you right now, go and apologize,” Beckie said as she looked at him seriously. “Maybe I don’t want to apologize,” Steven said as he looked into her eyes. “What do you mean?” Beckie asked as she looked at him. “Maybe I want to do this,” Steven said as he kissed her getting deeper each second. Beckie pulled away. “Stevie I think you should go Micah will be back soon,” Beckie said seriously as she looked away from him. “Beckie… I love you…” Steven said as he looked in her eyes, “don’t you love me?” Beckie shook her head. “No Stevie I don’t, I love my kids and I am not putting them through anymore heartache, go and find your wife and say sorry to them.” Steven looked at his watch as he sighed. “FUCK! FUCK!” Steven screamed as he realized the time, “she is going to kill me.” Beckie looked at him concerned. “What? Why?” Beckie asked confused. “She had her scan about an hour,” Steven said as he got up and banged his head against the wall. “Go and find her,” Beckie said as he looked at him. Steven walked back to the bed and looked at her. “I do love you Beckie believe me,” Steven said as he kissed her gently on the lips. “Steven, don’t,” Beckie said as she looked at him, “I am not going to be a bit on the side, now go to your wife!” Beckie rolled over as a tear down her cheek.

view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 16:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

STEVEN GERRARD STOP IT!!! aww frankie (L) More more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 4/7/2009, 16:49

more more more please

143 replies since 2/7/2009, 23:00   988 views