ooo go nando!!!

more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 19:37

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Scouse hugs

“You OK?” Steven asked as he rubbed his eyes sleepily as he walked into Beckie’s room as he heard her cry. “I am fine,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “No your not, don’t bullshit me,” Steven said gently as he sat next to her. “I am not,” Beckie said as she sighed. Just then their was a ring on the door.

“Penny where are you going?” Wayne asked as he ran down the stairs as he looked at her try and put her coat on. “Too see Frank,” Penny said as she got into her chair. “Its two in the morning, he will be asleep,” Wayne said as he shook his head, “and how are you going to get there?” Penny looked at him and smiled. “Don’t worry Wayne, just look after the kids for me,” Penny said as she wheeled herself out of the house.

“Jamie, what are you doing here?” Steven asked as he opened the door to him. “I am here to see if Beckie is OK,” Jamie said as he walked up the stairs. “She’s in the spare room,” Steven said as he followed him up the stairs. Jamie opened the door and smiled at her. “Hey Beckie, I’ve come to see if your OK,” Jamie said as he sat down on the bed. “Of course she’s not OK,” Steven said as he shook her head. “I am fine, I just want to kill Xabi… and don’t let that slapper near me,” Beckie said as she rolled over onto her side. “Oh Beckie,” Jamie said as he hugged her tightly. “No I am OK,” Beckie said as she wiped her eyes.

Penny knocked on Frank’s hotel room door, soaking wet and exhausted after pushing herself all the way from Wayne’s house to the hotel. “Penny, what are you doing here?” John asked as he opened the door. “I want to speak to Frank, is he OK?” Penny asked as she pushed her way in. “He is through here, he isn’t too good I warn you,” John said as he pushed her. “Frank…” Penny said as she put her hand on his shoulder. “What you doing here?” Frank asked as he grabbed his whiskey again.

“You didn’t know?” Beckie asked Jamie suddenly. “Of course I didn’t,” Jamie said as he looked at her, “I would of told you.” Beckie looked at Steven seriously: And what about you? Steven looked at her. “Beckie I wouldn’t of let you stay with him if I knew,” Steven said as he grabbed her hand. “You are just like him,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “What? How am I?” Steven asked as he looked at her defensively. “You’re a cheater too, how could you do it too your wife, my mate,” Beckie said as she looked at him.

“I came to see if your OK,” Penny said as she grabbed a glass and poured herself a drink. Frank knocked the glass out of her hand and looked at her. “Your pregnant, don’t,” Frank whispered as he stroked her hand where the glass was that cut her hand, “your hand, I am sorry.” Penny stroked his hand. “Don’t worry, I am used to the pain,” Penny said as she looked at him. “Penny, how did you cope? How did you forgive?” Frank asked suddenly. “Because quite simply I love Stevie, and if you love someone you forgive them for anything, even if they hurt you so badly, you don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel,” Penny said as tears filled her eyes. “I don’t know how you can, how can you forgive, you were pregnant twice,” Frank said as he looked at her.

“Because I am a prick,” Steven said seriously. “Yeah well I won’t correct you on that,” Beckie said as she looked at him seriously. “Beckie, I don’t agree with cheating, if I could turn back time I would,” Steven said seriously. “Well you can’t, if I was Penny I would thrown you in the dustbin, where cheaters belong,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Thanks Beckie,” Steven said as he rolled his eyes. “Don’t men think about who there hurting?” Beckie asked not to anyone in particular. “Hey come on you need your sleep now,” Jamie said as he hugged her tightly. “I am not tired,” Beckie said as she looked at him.

“I know, but I love him,” Penny said as she looked at him. “What is love?” Frank asked as he sighed. “Love is when you think about them all the time, your heart misses a beat everytime you see them,” Penny said as she looked at Frank. “Your heart misses a beat when you see Stevie, you must be blind,” Frank said as he poured himself another drink. “Don’t be cheeky,” Penny said laughing, “he is gorgeous.” Frank snorted. “HOW COULD SHE DO IT TOO ME!” Frank suddenly shouted out as he threw his glass at the wall. “Come here,” Penny said as she put her arms around him and hugged him.

“If you love someone,” Jamie said as he gently stroked Beckie’s hair out of her eyes. “I don’t love him,” Beckie said defensively. “You do, and that’s why it is hurting,” Jamie said as he looked at her seriously. “I hate it when your right,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Beckie, when Nicola was going to have an abortion I hated her, how could she kill my baby,” Jamie said as he looked at her. “I wish I could abort this baby, I don’t want a bit of Xabi growing in me, I want to cut it out,” Beckie said as she burst into tears. “No you don’t because this baby is apart of you, who you conceived in love,” Jamie said as he rubbed her bump. “You soft twat,” Beckie said as she looked at him and smiled. “Hey you not eating this,” Jamie said as he looked at the toast on the side. “Look at it, would you eat that?” Beckie asked as she looked at Jamie. “Stevie can’t cook, you should have his pasta, gross doesn’t even come close to describing it,” Jamie said laughing. “Jamie, stay with me,” Beckie said as she shut her eyes. “I wasn’t going anyway, I’ll look after you,” Jamie said as he put his head on her shoulder and shut his eyes.

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 19:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww bless!! so sweeettt
more more mroe pelase

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 19:49

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Pass the ketchup!

“What was that?” Rafa asked in training as the Liverpool lads walked into the changing rooms. It had been a month since Xabi had been caught cheating on Beckie and Steven and Jamie were still not talking to him. “Don’t blame me sir, blame him,” Steven said as he shot Xabi a look. “Why don’t you leave things alone that don’t concern you,” Xabi said as he looked at him seriously. “It does concern me, your wife is living in my house, so there for it concerns me,” Steven said getting angry. “STOP IT!” Rafa shouted at them, “leave your problems at home! Don’t bring them to work!”

“Frank,” Elen said as she walked into the changing room at Cobham. “Fuck off,” Frank whispered as he turned away from her. “Frank… I love you,” Elen said as she stroked his arm. “You don’t know what love is,” Frank said as he turned and looked at her. “Frank, I don’t love Xabi, never have,” Elen said as she looked at him. “Then why fuck him,” Frank said as he looked at her through slitted eyes. “Because I am stupid,” Elen said as she looked at him. “What are you doing here?” John asked as he walked into the changing rooms.

“Penny, are we still on for tonight,” Beckie said as she gently opened the car door after the school run. “Of course I am, both Louise’s are coming too,” Penny said as she gave Beckie Jasmine to hold. “Brilliant, is Steven OK looking after the kids?” Beckie asked as she opened the front door. “Yeah he is fine, Mike and Jamie will come and help him,” Penny said laughing. “He will need it with Ellie,” Beckie said as she went to get her out the car.

It was lunchtime at Melwood and the lads were sitting down for lunch all together. “So Ashley, how is Aaron doing at the moment?” Steven asked as he ate his pasta. “He is doing alright, he is obsessed with Tiegan though,” Ashley said laughing. “Tiegan is playing hard to get,” Steven said laughing. “I caught him carrying her bag for her the other day,” Ashley said laughing. “He didn’t, my daughter is a little tease,” Steven said as she looked at him laughing. “Your daughter scares me,” Fernando said as he sighed.

“I need to speak to Frankie,” Elen said as she looked at John. “He doesn’t want to speak to you,” John said as he looked at her angrily. “Frank I need to tell you something,” Elen said as she looked at him and smiled. “What?” Frank asked as he looked at her. “I am pregnant,” Elen said as she looked at him. Frank dropped his bag in shock as he looked at her. “Yeah, well it might not be mine,” Frank said as he looked at her through slitted eyes. “Frank…” Elen said as she touched his arm, “I love you, I want us to raise this baby together, even if it isn’t yours.”

“Hey,” Xabi said as he sat down with the lads at the table. “Sorry did you hear something,” Jamie said as he looked at Steven. “Lads…” Ashley said as he looked at them seriously. “Michael, can you ask Xabi to pass me the ketchup please,” Steven said as he looked at Michael. “Ask him yourself,” Michael said as he looked at Steven annoyed. “I am not talking to a cheating bastard like him,” Steven said as he looked at Michael. Michael slammed the ketchup down in front of Steven and looked at him furiously. “What Michael?” Steven asked confused. “You need to grow up, and stop acting like a complete hypocrite,” Michael said as he stood up, “stop acting like you’re the one he cheated on, its not about you Stevie and Jamie, its about Beckie and Frank, and maybe now you will think what Penny went through when you did the same too her, so grow up and start acting like the captain of this team.”

“I hate being pregnant,” Beckie screamed as she tried to squeeze into a top. “You look gorgeous,” Penny said as she too wobbled into the room wearing a smock top. “No I don’t I look fat,” Beckie said as she sighed as she walked out the room. “Why are we going out, we can’t drink?” Penny asked suddenly. “Because we don’t need to drink to have a good time,” Louise Redknapp suddenly said as she entered Penny’s bedroom. “Hey,” Penny said as she kissed her on the cheek. “Where are we going tonight?” Louise Owen asked as she too walked into the room. “How does the Newz bar sound?” Beckie asked as she carried Ellie down the stairs. “Sounds good to me,” Louise Redknapp said as she walked out to the kitchen to get a drink.

“You want me to bring up another mans baby?” Frank asked as he looked at her astonished. “Do you love me Frank?” Elen asked scared of the answer. “I loved you so much, I would of given the world to you, you were my girl and no one could of taken you away from me,” Frank said as he stroked her cheek. “No one has taken you away from me,” Elen said as she looked at him tears streaming down her cheek. “No you have Elen, you shagged Xabi behind my back, you took out my heart and stamped on it,” Frank said as he put his forehead on hers. “I am so sorry, I love you so much,” Elen said as she looked at him. Frank looked at her and kissed her gently on the lips.

Steven, Michael and Jamie Redknapp arrived just as the girls were getting ready to go out. “You look nice,” Steven said as he kissed Penny’s bump, “and how is George today?” Michael and Jamie laugh at him. “He isn’t even born yet,” Michael said laughing. “So? Babies can hear in the mummies stomach,” Steven said as he looked at them seriously. “Right then Penny you ready?” Beckie said as she grabbed her back and walked to the front door.

“Beckie,” Xabi said as he got out of the car. “Go away Xabi,” Beckie said as she opened the car door. “I love you,” Xabi said as he looked at her. “I hate you Xabi, I hate you so much,” Beckie said as she shut the door and drove off down the drive leaving a dejected Xabi on Stevens drive.

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 20:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

uh oh!!! more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 20:18

more more more please :P

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 20:21

pmsl
SPOILER (click to view)
more more more please :P

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 20:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Beckie moves on!

“Can you believe the fucking cheek of him, saying he loves me,” Beckie said as she drove off in a mood. “Maybe he does,” Penny said as she looked at her. “Penny, your too soft, if you love someone you don’t cheat on them,” Beckie said as she looked at Penny, “Fact!” Penny looked at her and sighed. “I know Beckie, but if you love someone you forgive them and try to forget it,” Penny said as she smiled at her. “Penny your too forgiving, but that’s what makes you you, but I can’t forgive Xabi,” Beckie said as she parked in the town centre car park, “anyway tonight isn’t about Xabi, its about me having fun!”

“Xabi what do you want?” Steven asked as he held Jasmine as he and the lads watched TV. “I came to see Beckie,” Xabi said as he looked at Joshua playing on the floor. “DADDY! DADDY! Ellie said as she ran towards him. “Oh Ellie, daddy has missed you so much, I love you,” Xabi said as he hugged her tightly. “Funny way of showing it,” Steven whispered under his breath. “Steven,” Michael said under his breath. “Steven, I am sorry for hurting your mate, I love her, I love everything about her, I made mistake,” Xabi said as he looked at him as he held his daughter tightly in his arms. “Xabi, give her time, don’t hassle her,” Steven said as he put Jasmine in her high chair. “Stevie, help me get her back please?” Xabi asked pleadingly. “Xabi… when Penny moved in with John and Toni I thought my world was going to end, but I got her back on my own, we can’t help you because if we do, she will think you don’t want her, fight for your wife and family,” Steven said as he looked at him.

“Right then girls,” Beckie said as she sat down at a table and looked at them. “I know you guys are on the orange juice but what about you Louise?” Louise Owen asked Louise Redknapp. “COCKTAILS!” Louise shouted out laughing. “At you girl!” Louise said laughing. “You know Michael is begging for another baby,” Louise said suddenly as she looked at the girls. “Don’t do it,” Beckie said as she looked at her, “You’ll end up like me!”

“Oh come on Jasmine, please stop crying for daddy,” Steven said as he gently held her as she screamed her head off. “I missed my kids,” Xabi said as he looked at Ellie as she slept in his arms. “Xabi, why did you do it?” Steven asked suddenly as he tried to soothe Jasmine. “Stevie do we have to do this?” Xabi asked as he looked like he was going to burst into tears. “Xabi you broke her heart, I think we do have to do this,” Jamie said seriously. “Can I try?” Fernando asked as he looked at Steven as he struggled with Jasmine crying.

“He is fit,” Beckie said as she saw a lad with his mates standing by the bar. “Is he, not my type,” Louise Redknapp said as he knocked back a cocktail. “He is mine,” Penny said as she looked at Beckie and laughed. “I am going over to talk to him,” Beckie said as she looked at the girls. “You can’t do that,” Penny said as she looked at her. “Why can’t I?” Beckie asked annoyed. “Because your married,” Louise said giggling. “Xabi didn’t give a fuck so why should I?” Beckie asked as she got up and walked towards the bar.

“Shhh little senorita,” Fernando whispered as he rocked Jasmine from side to side. “hey you have the knack,” Lucy said as she rushed down the stairs when she heard his voice. “How in blue blazers did you do that?” Steven asked partly annoyed. “I don’t know,” Fernando said as Jasmine gurgled. “Its because he doesn’t talk rubbish to her daddy,” Tiegan said as she hugged Fernando’s leg.

“Well hello, if it isn’t a gorgeous lady,” the lad said as he looked at Beckie. “And if it isn’t a very sexy man,” Beckie said as she looked at him. “Fancy a drink?” He said as he winked at her. “Only if your buying,” Beckie said as she winked. “Of course, always buy the sexy ladies a drink,” he said as he called the barman over.

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 20:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo beckiee!!!!!! haha nando! more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 21:51

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Micah!

“How did you meet your wives,” Fernando asked as he sat down with a sleeping Jasmine in his arms. “I met Penny at school,” Steven said as he smiled, “it was love at first site.” “Oh pass me the sick bucket,” Jamie Redknapp said as he made gagging noises. “How did you meet Louise then, we never did find out,” Steven said as he opened another beer. “I went to an Eternal concert,” Jamie said as he laughed. “Excuse me, you are joking,” Michael said as he burst into laughter. “Hey there was nothing wrong with Eternal!” Jamie exclaimed.

“So what’s your name,” the lad asked Beckie as they sat down at a spare table. “Rebecca,” Beckie said as she looked at him, “but call me Beckie, and what’s your name?” He looked at her and smiled at her sexily. “Micah,” he said as he sipped his beer, “but you can call me sexy.” Beckie laughed. “Your fall of yourself aren’t you?” Beckie asked laughing. “I am just being honest,” Micah said as he winked at her. “So tell me what a sexy guy like you does for a living?” Beckie said as she smiled at him. “I play football,” Micah said as he smiled at her.

“So what happened at this concert?” Michael asked laughing. “Well I saw her on stage, and I just though corr I could have a bit of her,” Jamie said laughing. “You wanted to get in her knickers didn’t you?” Steven asked laughing. “Not everyone is sex mad Stevie,” Jamie said laughing. “I am not sex mad,” Steven said pointing to his chest. “You are, 3 kids, one on the way and your only 21,” Michael said laughing. “I love my kids,” Steven said as he kissed Jasmine on the head. “You love sex and you just don’t know what a condom is,” Jamie said laughing. “I know what a condom is,” Steven said defensively. “Use one then,” Fernando said laughing.

“So fancy a dance,” Micah said as he stood up and looked at her. “Are you going to dance me off my feet?” Beckie asked as she stared into his eyes. “I could do something else that will take you off your feet,” Micah said as she looked at her and winked. “Micah I have to tell you something,” Beckie said as she smiled at him. “What you’re a man?” Micah asked laughing.

“Do you regret cheating Xabi,” Michael said as he picked up Gemma and smiled. “Of course I fucking do what kind of question is that,” Xabi said annoyed. “Why do it then?” Jamie said as he looked at Xabi seriously. “Because I am a Spanish tosser,” Xabi said as he sighed. “Yeah you are,” Steven said seriously as he sipped his beer. “And you’re an English tosser,” Xabi bit back. “Ouch! That hurt,” Steven said laughing as he punched him playfully on the arm.

“I am pregnant,” Beckie said as she looked at Micah seriously. “NO! I thought you had a beach ball up your top,” Micah exclaimed shocked. “Don’t be a sarcastic sod,” Beckie said as she hit him playfully. “Oh like it rough do you,” Micah asked laughing. “Wouldn’t you like to find out?” Beckie asked giggling as she wrote something on a beer mat. “What’s that?” Micah asked as he looked at it. “I don’t know if you know the concept of phone numbers,” Beckie said as she got up and walked towards her table.

“You know what?” Fernando said as he looked at them all. “What?” Steven asked as he looked at him. “You guys think with your dicks,” Fernando said as he looked at them shaking his head. “I do not,” Steven said looking at him annoyed. “You do, two times you have cheated on Penny, two times,” Fernando exclaimed. “He has a point,” Michael said nodding his head. “They were mistakes, everyone is entitled to a mistake, besides I was drunk the first time, doesn’t count,” Steven said seriously. “Yes it does,” Fernando exclaimed appalled, “the only person you should have sex with is your wife.” Steven looked at him and laughed. “Look Fernando, she came onto me, I am not going to turn it down am I? Are you seriously telling me you would say no to sex on a plate?” Steven asked laughing. “Yeah I would actually, because I love Lucy and I wouldn’t do it to a girl I love,” Fernando said as he looked at Steven.

“Right then, we ready to go,” Penny said as she saw Beckie come back. “Yeah lets go,” Beckie said as she looked over at Micah and smiled. “So did you pull?” Louise Redknapp asked as she grabbed her bag. “I gave him my number,” Beckie said as she smiled at them coyly. “YOU DIDN’T,” Louise exclaimed as she looked at her. “I did, why shouldn’t I?” Beckie asked as she picked up her bag and keys and walked out as she felt his eyes on her.

“What you wouldn’t even be tempted?” Jamie asked as he looked at Fernando. “No I wouldn’t because if your tempted, then you don’t love that person,” Fernando said seriously. “Come on you must have loved and left someone,” Steven said as he looked at them. “No I haven’t because I am still a virgin, I believe you should only have sex with one person, the girl you love,” Fernando said seriously. “YOU’RE A WHAT?” Steven exclaimed as he spat out his beer in shock.

Beckie was walking towards the car when she felt someone touch her arm and turn her around. “What the fuck,” Beckie shouted out as she turned around. “Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten me already?” Micah asked as he looked into her eyes. “Don’t do that, I could of gone into labour, what do you want?” Beckie asked as she got her breath back. “You didn’t kiss me goodnight,” Micah said as he lent in and kissed her gently on the lips, “I will ring you babe!”

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 22:10

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha beckie makes me alugh how sweet is nando??
more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 22:29

more please

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 23:00

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Truth or dare!

It was a week since Beckie had met Micah and he had been texting her and calling her. “You always smile when you pick up your mobile now,” Steven said laughing as he walked into the kitchen ready to go training. “No I don’t,” Beckie said defensively. “You do, are you texting Xabi?” Steven asked as he quickly gave Ellie a pat on the head as he walked out the kitchen. “Don’t pat her, she isn’t a dog,” Beckie said as Steven walked out laughing.

“That’s my daddy,” Joshua said as he pointed to Xabi that was in a football magazine, during the lunch break at school. “Don’t lie, that isn’t your dad,” his mate said to him. “It is… and that’s Uncle Stevie and Uncle Carra,” Josh said as looked at them smugly. “Don’t lie, like you know them,” the lad said laughing. “It is his daddy,” Lucas said as he walked up to them, “Uncle Stevie, Uncle Xabi & Uncle Carra.” “You guys are such liars,” the boy said laughing.

“Right then,” Rafa said as the lads walked into the training room. “Yes Gaffa,” Jamie said as he and the lads sighed. “I would like you too meet our right back, Micah Richards,” Rafa said as he looked at them. “Alright Micah,” Stevie said as he shook his hand. “Yeah mate,” Micah said as he phone went off, “sorry gaffer, my missus is a bit obsessive, she’s pregnant you see!” Xabi looked at him and laughed. “Same here, how many months is she?” Xabi asked as he sat next to Micah. “She is about eight months pregnant,” Micah said as he looked at him, “how many months is yours?” Xabi looked at him and sighed. “She is about the same,” Xabi said smiling, “she’s gorgeous my wife is, I have a boy too Josh, and a girl Ellie.” Micah smiled at him. “Oh shit the kids,” Stevie said as he grabbed his bag. “Stevie where you going?” Rafa asked as he looked at his captain. “I forgot I am picking them up today,” Steven said as he ran out.

“Where is he?” Penny asked as she looked at her watch. “He will be here, you know what Stevie is like he has probably forgotten to pick them up until someone mentions the word kids at training,” Beckie said laughing as she looked at Penny. “Yeah your right, aren’t you taking your new man with you for the scan?” Penny asked laughing. “No, he don’t want to see me sobbing over a baby scan,” Beckie said sighing. “Is Xabi coming with you?” Penny asked as she looked at her watch. “No, he doesn’t know about it,” Beckie said as she looked at Penny, “And don’t say it Penny!”

“Sorry I am here to pick up Joshua Alonso,” Steven said as he walked into Joshua’s classroom. “And you are?” the teacher asked as she looked at him. “He is my uncle,” Joshua asked as he jumped up into his arms. “Ready to go and see mummy and baby?” Steven asked as he put him on his shoulders. “Will daddy be there?” Josh asked as he looked at him. “No,” Steven said as he shook his head. “Excuse me, are you Steven Gerrard?” the boy asked who didn’t believe Josh and Lucas. “Yeah I am,” Steven said as he smiled at him. “Is Xabi Alonso his dad?” he asked Stevie. “He sure is, right then lets go and pick up Angel and Tiegan,” Steven said as he walked out the classroom.

“Where is he?” Beckie asked as Steven was half an hour late and she already had to phone the hospital to say they would be late. “He will be here,” Penny said as she placed Jasmine in her pushchair. “Sorry I am late,” Steven said as he rushed in carrying Angel and Josh and Tiegan behind him. “Yeah well come on lets go,” Beckie said as she stormed out the house pushing Ellie in the pushchair. “Tiegan, where are you going?” Steven asked as he grabbed Jasmines pushchair. “Need a wee, that alright?” Tiegan asked as he walked up the stairs sighing.

“You know what daddy?” Lucas asked as they walked home from school together with Coleen pushing Jade. “What?” Wayne asked laughing as he looked down at his son. “Tiegan asked me a question,” Lucas said as he looked at Wayne. “She never! What am I going to tell her dad?” Wayne said sarcastically. Lucas laughed as he hit his dads arm playfully. “Dad what is shagging?” Lucas asked as he looked at him. “LUCAS!” Coleen exclaimed as she turned around and looked at her son. “Right son, me and you need to have a chat, Coleen why don’t you go shopping and get a few bits for Penny and the baby,” Wayne said as he walked off with his son.

“Steven you can leave me you know,” Beckie said as she laid down on the hospital bed and looked at him. “I told you I would stay and I don’t want to see what their doing to Penny,” Steven said as he sighed as he held Ellie on his lap. “You have the knack all she normally wants is Xabi,” Beckie said as she nurse put the cold gel on her stomach. “Yeah well all kids love me,” Steven said laughing as he looked at the screen. “What is Penny having done?” Beckie asked nosily.

“How did you hear the word shagging?” Wayne asked as they sat down on the grass in the park. “Tiegan asked us what it means, what does it mean daddy?” Lucas asked as he looked at him. “Why did Tiegan ask you?” Wayne asked confused. “She over heard something that Uncle Stevie said, he said that he had shagged Alex twice behind Auntie Penny’s back,” Lucas said as he looked at Wayne. “Lucas…” Wayne said as he looked at his son. “Aaron told us what it meant daddy, did Uncle Stevie really do that?” Lucas asked sadly. “Son, he is really sorry,” Wayne said gently.

“So everything is fine?” Beckie asked as she sat up. “Everything is fine,” the nurse said as she gave Josh and Ellie a lollipop. “Well that’s good news,” Steven said as he got up and gave her a kiss on the lips. “Steven what is Penny having done?” Beckie asked worriedly. “She’s just having tests to see if the baby is ill like Jasmine,” Steven said sadly. “Good luck, now go and be with your family,” Beckie said as she waddled out of the room and sat outside Penny’s room.

Steven walked into the room and kissed Penny on the head. “How did it go?” Steven asked scared as he picked up Angel and kissed her. “George is fine, nothing wrong with him,” Penny said as she smiled at him. “That’s fantastic,” Steven said as he kissed her again. “Can we go home now?” Tiegan asked as she folded her arms. “In a minute darling, we need to see baby George,” Penny said as she looked at Tiegan. “OK mummy,” Tiegan said as she smiled at her but gave Stevie a dirty look. “Tiegan if you give me that look one more time, your going to bed with no ice cream,” Steven said as he looked at his daughter.

view post Posted on 3/7/2009, 23:09

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo haha i thought stevie was goos with all kids? haha more more more pleaser

≈www  Top
143 replies since 2/7/2009, 23:00   988 views