;gerrard

awwww bless!! so sweet scott is

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 21:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Broken hearts

“She was just like she was now, gorgeous in every single way even when she was bloody and bruised she’s still gorgeous, still my Penny,” Steven said as a tear slid down his cheek, “she got over it in time, then we found out she was pregnant, it was a shock, I was just 18, still in the youth squad and I was going to be a dad.” Micah looked at him. “You see it wasn’t an easy pregnancy for Penny, John drugged her when she was just three months pregnant,” Steven said sighing.

“Right you ready?” Fernando asked as Lucy gently got out of bed. “Yeah I am, are you sure you have time to give me a lift home?” Lucy asked as he looked at her boyfriend. “Your not going home,” Fernando said as he picked up her bag. “Where am I going?” Lucy asked confused. “To live with me,” Fernando said as he held her hand nervously, “if you want to, of course.” Lucy looked at him and smiled. “Of course I want too,” Lucy said as she hugged him tightly.

“How you feeling?” Scott asked as Jackie opened her eyes and looked at him. “I am OK, stop worrying,” Jackie said gently as she kissed him. “How can I not worry about the two most special people in my life, my fiancée and my son,” Scott said as he kissed her back. “Scott can we go and see Angel in a bit?” Jackie asked as she started to panic. “You need to rest Jackie, she is ok I promise you,” Scott kissed her.

“He did what?” Micah asked shocked. “He drugged her, I shouted at her because she was feeling ill and then Nicola and Jamie found her unconscious, that’s when we found out we were expecting twins.” Micah smiled. “Tiegan and Angel right?” Micah asked as he looked at him. “Yeah that’s right, they were born three month’s premature,” Steven said as he looked at Angel through the window of the window. “must have been hard,” Micah said as he sighed. “It was, they were so tiny and precious,” Steven said as he sighed, “then their was Jasmine.”

Fernando carried Lucy through the door. “There you go my gorgeous senorita,” Fernando said as he kissed her. “I love you Fernando,” Lucy said as she looked into his eyes. “I love you too, so much it hurts,” Fernando said as he kissed her nose, “if you had of died in that car…” Fernando whispered as he held her. “I didn’t though, I am ok,” Lucy said as she kissed him. Fernando kissed her back. “I love you,” he whispered gently.

“Your beautiful you know,” Scott whispered as he cradled her as she slept in his arms, “and so are you.” he kissed her bump and rubbed it gently. “What was that?” Jackie asked as she whispered. “Nothing don’t you worry, you go to sleep Jacks,” Scott said as he kissed her and then her bump. “Your so sweet,” Jackie said as she kissed him and rubbed his hand that lay protectively on her bump.

“I delivered Jasmine myself,” Steven said as he looked at Micah and sighed, “she was so amazingly perfect.” Micah smiled. “I couldn’t do that,” Micah said as he looked at Steven, “I don’t like blood!” Steven smiled. “She was born with cerebral palsy,” Stevie said sighing. Suddenly Penny’s machines beeped loudly. “PENNY!” Steven shouted as he pressed the buzzer, “Come on don’t leave me now.” Penny only beeped in reply. Steven slumped down on his chair. “Oh please, don’t take anyone else God please,” Steven whispered as he slid down onto the floor in tears.

view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 21:48

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

AWWWWWWWWWWWW stevie bless him!!

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 21:52

Awww Scott is so sweet! Poor you hunny and I am feeling sorry for Stevie.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 21:55

omg please let penny be ok :cry:

view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 22:45

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Bleeding love

As the machines beeped and the nurses ran in the others outside watched on worriedly. “Oh God,” Coleen whispered as she looked through the window worriedly. “She will be OK,” Wayne said as he cradled Jade lovingly. “Where’s my sister?” Liz asked as she came barging through the hospital doors. “Liz,” Ashley said as he walked towards her. “Where is she Ashley?” Liz asked in a panic as she held her son closer to her chest as she looked through the window. She gasped. “Oh my poor sister,” Liz said as she broke down in tears.
“You have to save her, you have to she’s my wife,” Stevie said as he looked at them. “Stevie she will be ok,” Beckie said as she held him as she cried. “No she won’t I have pushed her too far,” Steven whispered as he looked at her. “Stop talking like that Stevie,” Beckie said as she looked at him, “she will be OK.” Micah looked on his jealously showing through.

Jackie woke up as she heard the beeping. “Scott what’s that?” Jackie asked in a panic as she looked at him. “Don’t worry,” Scott said as he tried to keep calm. “What’s happened Scott?” Jackie asked as she sat up in a panic, “It’s Penny isn’t it?” Scott sighed as he nodded. “What’s happened?” Jackie asked worriedly. “She’s stopped breathing,” Scott said gently. “Oh my God, I need to be their,” Jackie said as she got up.

Tiegan sat down outside as she heard her mum’s machines go. “Mummy,” she whispered sadly as she looked on at the worry in front of her. “Mummy please wake up,” she whispered as she ran off to her room again crying. Tiegan took a pair of scissors that a nurse had left on the side and started to cut her arm as the blood seeped up she cried. “Tiegan, you OK?” Ashley asked as he walked in. “OH GOD TIEGAN,” Ashley said as he wiped her arm. “mummy dead,” Tiegan said as she burst into tears.

“She ok?” Steven asked as they managed to stabilize her. “Just about Mr. Gerrard,” the doctor said as they looked at him. “This is punishment,” Steven whispered as he ran out. “OI WHAT YOU DOING IN THEIR!” Liz shouted at him. “Fuck off Liz, I don’t need this,” Steven said as he sat down sighing. “You don’t need this, what about Penny,” Liz shouted at him. “Liz don’t start please,” Steven said as he looked at her sighing. “Don’t start? I haven’t even fucking started yet,” Liz said as she looked him up and down.

Scott looked at Jackie as she walked towards the door. Scott picked her up and put her back into bed. “I don’t think so Jackie, your pregnant and you need to rest, I am not having you or this baby getting sick, no way,” Scott said as he tucked her in. “Scott, my mate, I need to see she is OK,” Jackie said as she looked at him seriously. “No Jackie, Penny would want you and the baby to be safe and well, she has all the others with her,” Scott said seriously.

Aaron hugged Tiegan as the nurse bandaged her arm. “Don’t do that Tiegan,” Aaron said as he kissed her cheek, “your going to be ok and so is your mummy, because your mummy is a fighter.” Tiegan cried as she hugged him tightly. “I love you Tiegan,” Aaron said as he kissed her head. Tiegan looked at him and nodded. Aaron took her hand and kissed it.

Steven walked in and saw his daughters hand. “Oh Tiegan, what have you done?” Steven asked as tears filled his eyes. “Go away, I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN,” Tiegan screamed at him as she cried her heart out. “Stevie just go yeah,” Ashley said as he hugged her. “She is my daughter,” Steven said sighing. “I know mate, but she needs time,” Ashley said gently to his mate and captain.

Steven walked in to Penny’s room when where Beckie and Micah still were there. “How is Tiegan?” Beckie asked worriedly. “She is ok,” he said quietly. “Micah would you like to hold George?” Steven asked as he looked at him. “No thanks,” Micah said as he looked down. “Still don’t trust me?” Steven asked as he looked at him. “No, I just aren’t that fond of kids,” Micah said as he gave George back to Stevie, “Beckie I will see you later, I need to go.” Micah walked out.

Micah bumped into Xabi as he went to leave. “That’s it get out Micah, your not wanted here,” Xabi said as he looked at him seriously. “Beckie wants me here,” Micah said as he walked towards him. “Yeah well for how long I wonder,” Xabi said dryly. “She loves me mate, deal with it,” Micah said as he looked at him, “should hear her scream my name, all over me she was.” Xabi looked at him fuming. “Bragging gets you no where mate,” Micah said as he winked at him. Xabi punched him. Micah punched him back in the stomach and kicked him in the head.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 22:54

oh my god :O tiegan :(:(:(

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 6/7/2009, 23:14

more more more please
bless aaron and tigean
and i feel sorry 4 steven

143 replies since 2/7/2009, 23:00   988 views