MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 19:21

about time alex was put in her place!

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 19:21

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 324 - Holiday time!

As the plan touched down in Barbados, Rio was conked out drunk and drooling on Wayne’s shoulder. “Rio! Will you stop drooling on my shoulder! And we’re here!” Wayne said as he shook him awake. “Hmm,” Rio said as he rolled over and shut his eyes again. “Alex Ferguson what are you doing here?” Dan asked shocked trying not to laugh as Rio jumped up. “OK I haven’t had anything to drink alright, nothing at all,” Rio said as he tried to stand up. “He’s not here you daft sod,” Rebecca said as she walked past Wayne and pulled her husband up.

“Right then, where are we going?” Beckie asked as she looked at Xabi. “Now that’s a surprise my senorita,” Xabi said as she winked at her. “I feel so tired,” Josh said as he pushed Ellie in her pushchair. “Come here little man,” Fernando said as he picked him up and gently placed him on his shoulders and pushed Ellie in her pushchair. Fernando looked across the airport and saw Lucy helping Penny with the kids, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Coleen, you have enough sarongs all ready don’t you?” Wayne asked moaning as he saw his wife walk into another shop. “I don’t have a purple one though,” Coleen said as she picked it up. “200 quid for a fucking sarong!” Wayne exclaimed. “Don’t swear daddy its naughty,” Lucas said as he looked up at him. “Sorry son,” Wayne said laughing as he put Jade’s carry cot down. “Right then I’m going to pay for this, and Lucas’s new flip flops,” Coleen said as she walked towards the till. “My son is not wearing D&G flip flops love,” Wayne said as he saw the make suddenly.

“Right then, lets get this holiday going, now where’s this coach?” Rio asked as he looked at his watch. “Rio,” Rebecca said looking at him tiredly. “Are you tired? Let me go and get a chair for you,” Rio said as he ran off towards a restaurant. “That boy,” Gratty said laughing. “Right then, lets get in our transport,” Xabi said excitedly. They all look out and see 6 stretch limos outside. “A limo! Oh rock on!” Dan said excitedly. “Right then, lets get going,” Wayne said as he picked up Jade. Steven looked at Penny as she spoke to Lucy about something that looked seriously.

They arrived at the Atlantis hotel and gasped at how gorgeous it was. There was marble and gold everywhere. “fucking hell!” Rio whispered as he walked in. “Looks bloody gorgeous,” Penny said as she looked up. “Oh Xabi, its gorgeous,” Beckie said as she snogged Xabi’s face off. “Alright save it for the bedroom,” Steven said laughing. “Save it for the toilets,” Beckie bitched back laughing. “Oh daddy look there’s an ice cream shop!” Aaron shouted out excitedly. “Its ice cream we have them at home,” Tiegan said bitchily. “Oh Stevie, you’ve got a kid there,” Rio said laughing.

“Right then, I don’t know about you lot but I’m going to find my hotel room,” Rafa said as he got his key from the reception. “Ohhhh has Rafa got a young lady he wants to bring back from some wink wink,” Rio said laughing. “Oh Rio, you are so disgusting,” Wayne said as he looked at him. Rafa laughed. “No young Rio, I’m not like my captain here, I can keep my trousers on, sex, sex, sex that’s all you guys talk about,” Rafa said laughing as he walked off. “Stevie, you got told!” Dan exclaimed laughing.

Steven opened his and Penny’s hotel room and sighed. “Right then, I’m going to shower,” Tiegan said as she plonked her case down and ran into the bathroom. “Tiegan wait for me,” Angel said as she followed her into the bathroom. “Mummy! Come on mummy!” Tiegan called out to them. “I want daddy to bath us,” Angel said as she folded her arms crossly. “No daddies naughty, I’m not letting daddy near mummy again,” Tiegan said seriously. “Tiegan…” Penny said as she wheeled herself in the bathroom. Steven walked in carrying Jasmine he looked at Tiegan and smiled. “Daddy, come and bath me,” Angel said as she pulled him towards the huge bath. “Mummy, you have a bath too,” Tiegan said as she got into the bath and sat next to Angel. “Penny…” Steven said as he placed her gently in the bath. “Steven its OK…” Penny whispered as she looked at him. “It’s not alright, I’ve hurt you again, I’m so sorry,” Steven said as he kissed her on the lips. “Yuck that is disgusting,” Tiegan said as she looked at them. “What did you say madam?” Penny asked laughing as she tickled her.

“Right then, lets go down for dinner,” Wayne said as he unpacked his bag. “Lucas, you ready?” Coleen asked as she knocked on the bathroom door. “Mummy, what’s the food like?” Lucas asked worriedly. “I hope so, I could murder a good burger and chips!” Wayne said laughing. “Oh yes daddy! Big Mac and fries!” Lucas said excitedly as he ran out the room. “What about the culture, trying new foods,” Coleen said shaking her head. “Culture?” Wayne asked shaking his head, “all I want this holiday, is to sleep, drink, swim, eat and spend time with my gorgeous family, fuck culture!”

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 19:35

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha wayne makes me laugh! bless the gerrards forever i see and hang on whats happened to jack then? is he with stevie or john?
morfe more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 19:39

:) more more more !!!

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 22:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 325 - Rafa gets in the swing of things and a prank call?

“Right then, who wants a drink?” Rio asked as everyone sat down at the meal table. “Daddy can I have orange juice please?” Aaron asked Ashley sweetly. “Course you can,” Ashley said smiling at him. “I fancy a large gin and tonic,” Nicola said as she put James in his high chair. “I want a big fat chocolate cake,” Penny said suddenly. “Cravings?” Coleen asked laughing. “Yep,” Penny said smiling. “Well chocolate cake is what you will have then,” Steven said smiling at her. “I want chocolate cake too,” Tiegan said as she looked at her daddy. “Tiegan, you need to have a proper meal, something substantial,” Steven said seriously. “Oh get you with your substantial,” Gratty said laughing.

“Right then OK Terry, I let him know, and Ashley too,” Rafa said as he walked in talking on his mobile. “Terry? Whose Terry?” Gratty asked confused. “How the hell am I meant to know?” Steven asked laughing. “Right then, Ashley and Steven can I have a word please?” Rafa asked as he looked at them. “Ohhh your in trouble,” Rio said laughing. “Daddy’s never in trouble he is a good boy,” Aaron said seriously. “Unlike my daddy,” Tiegan said as she put a sponnful of cake in Penny’s mouth. Steven looked at her and shook his head as he stood up and followed Ashley and Rafa out of the dining room.

“I’m going to go for the paella I think,” Fernando said as he looked at the menu. “Well I never a Spaniard having paella, I never would have guessed,” Frank said sarcastically. “How many burgers are you having tonight Frank, just the five hundred,” Peter said as he looked at him. Elen spat her wine out as she heard that comment and cackled loudly. “He can eat five hundred burgers, my that’s lots,” Fernando said as he looked at Frank open mouthed. Lucy laughed as she looked at him. “No Nando, there saying he’s fat,” Lucy said laughing. “He isn’t fat, he’s just chunky,” Nando said seriously.

“Right then, that was Terry Venables on the phone,” Rafa said smiling at them, “he wants you to meet up with the England for the friendly in August.” Steven looked at him and burst out laughing. “Have they changed April’s fools day without telling me?” Steven asked in shock. Rafa shook his head laughing. “Stevie your there, well half way, Terry Venables wants you to play for England,” Rafa said laughing. “But why me?” Ashley asked suddenly in shock. “Because you’re the best left back in the world,” Rafa said simply. “He’s right Ashley,” Steven said smiling at him. “Oh my fucking god! ENGLAND!” Ashley screamed excitedly. “THREE LIONS ON A SHIRT!” Steven shouted out happily. “Alright lads, lets keep the noise down to a dull roar shall we?” Rafa asked laughing, “Oh Steven can I have a word with you in private?”

“Oh Lucy have a bit of this paella its gorgeous,” Fernando said as he piled some on his fork. Lucy opened her mouth and Fernando fed her the paella and she moaned as she ate it. “Someone’s having an orgasm,” Rio said laughing. “Who wouldn’t have an orgasm over him,” Lulu said laughing. “Daddy what’s an orgasm?” Lucas asked as he looked at Wayne. “Shall we get some dessert,” Wayne said embarrassedly. “Can I have cake like Tiegan?” Lucas asked as he followed Wayne. “Rio… your dead…” Wayne said laughing.

“Right then champagne all round!” Steven exclaimed as he walked in. “What’s up?” Jamie asked laughing. “Guess who just rang?” Steven asked excitedly. “Alex Ferguson? Remember I haven’t had much to drink,” Rio said panicky. “Rio, why the fuck would Alex be ringing me?” Steven asked laughing. “I don’t know,” Rio said laughing as he ordered another beer. “We’re in the England squad!” Ashley shouted out he couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Ashley, you ruined my moment!” Steven exclaimed at him. “OH MY GOD! CONGRATULATIONS!” Penny screamed excitedly as she hugged Steven proudly. “Bloody hell, I live with an England star, wait until I tell everyone at school,” Lulu said excitedly.

“How come I haven’t been called up,” Frank said annoyed. “Well my dear Frankie boy, unlike you I score goals that don’t hit five thousand legs before it deflects in the back of the net,” Steven said as he winked at him. “I scored more goals than you last season,” Frank hit back. “Yeah maybe you did, but 20 of them were deflections, mine were all power shots, your all mouth and no action Frankie boy,” Steven said laughing. “OK, I bet you five pounds I will score more goals than you next season with no deflections,” Frank said seriously. “Deal, but a fiver is a woman’s bet, I bet you five grand that I will score more than you,” Steven said seriously. “Steven!” Penny exclaimed. “Don’t worry babe,” Steven said as he kissed her gently. “OK your on, bring on next season,” Frank said as he shook Stevie’s hand.

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 22:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaa come on frankie!! more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 23:00

more pls :)

view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 10:07

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 326 - Rio & Rafa singing superstars!

“Right then, whose for clubbing?” Rio asked as he stood up, “celebrate Ashley and Steven joining Michael and I in the England elite.” Rebecca groaned. “Rio, I’m tired, can’t we just go to bed!” Rebecca exclaimed. “The nights still young Bec,” Rio said looking at her, “whose coming?” Wayne looked at Coleen. “Go on then,” Coleen said sighing. “Thanks babe, you’re a legend,” Wayne said as he stood up. “I’m in,” Peter said as he stood up. “fuck yeah, heard the Barbadian girls are well fit,” Dan said cheekily. “Go for it, I will just hold you by the bollocks and swing you around my head,” Liz said as she smiled at him as she held Jay.

“Steven a word before I head off to bed,” Rafa said as he looked at his captain. “Sure thing Rafa, Penny stay there OK, don’t move,” Steven said as he pointed at his wife. “Steven… I want to chat to you about your private life,” Rafa said seriously. “Oh,” Steven said as he looked down at the floor. “Steven, what’s going on?” Rafa asked concerned. “Nothing, I just did something stupid,” Steven said as he sighed. “Steven, didn’t your parents teach you safe sex?” Rafa asked seriously. “Rafa, I don’t remember that night at all,” Steven said seriously, “I would never ever cheat on Penny intentionally I love her too much.”

“Right then, shall we go for a walk along the beach?” Fernando asked Lulu. “Are you sure you don’t want to go out with the lads?” Lulu asked as she looked at him. “Nope, not really, I don’t get their sense of humour and I don’t really like drinking,” Fernando said smiling at her. “So beach?” Lucy asked as she looked at him smiling. “Yep, I might even buy you an ice cream if your lucky,” Fernando said laughing. “Chocolate?” Lucy asked as she winked at him. “Any flavour you like,” Fernando said as he grabbed her hand. “Penny will be OK with all the kids?” Lucy asked concerned to her cousin. “Of course I will, you go off and enjoy yourself,” Penny said laughing as she looked at her cousin run off giggling after Fernando.

“Right then Tiegan, as your twins fallen asleep, do you think you can be mummy’s big girl and help me take all the kids down to our room and wait for daddy there?” Penny asked sweetly. “Yes mummy,” Tiegan said as she got the door key out off her handbag. Tiegan ran down the stairs and opened the door to the room and ran back up to Penny again. “Right mummy door open,” Tiegan said as she grabbed Jay’s car seat and lift it up. “Tiegan is that heavy?” Penny asked worriedly. “No mummy and if its heavy I’ll just throw him down stairs, it’s a boy, no one will miss him,” Tiegan said laughing. “Can we help Auntie Penny?” Aaron asked as he saw Tiegan carry Jay gently down the stairs. “Can you carry Jasmine for me?” Penny asked gently. “Of course Auntie penny,” Aaron said as he gently picked her up, “but what about Uncle Stevie he doesn’t like anyone holding his special princess.” Penny laughed. “Don’t worry about him,” Penny said as he saw Aaron walk down the stairs with Jasmine, telling her all about his life.

“Steven, what about Alex?” Rafa asked him seriously. “What about her? She’s nothing to me, she’s done nothing but hurt my family,” Steven said angrily. “Why sleep with her then?” Rafa asked seriously. “Because I was drunk, I didn’t know what I was doing,” Steven said getting angry with Rafa bringing this all back to the front of his mind. “What are you going to do about Jack?” Rafa asked seriously. “Jack will always be my son, but I can’t be selfish, he is Johns child now, I can’t put my kids through that,” Steven said seriously, “or Penny.” Rafa looked at him and laughed. “Steven, I am so putting that condom machine in the changing room,” Rafa said smiling. Steven laughed. “I like a good work out sir,” Steven said as he winked at him. “Well can you keep the noise down tonight, I don’t want to hear you groaning away while I’m trying to sleep,” Rafa said laughing.

“So Lulu,” Fernando said as they sat down on the sand and looked at each other. “So Nando, tell me about Spain?” Lulu asked as she looked at him, his eyes shimmering in the moonlight. “Well, its very hot, and in the summer all the lads in the area come out and play football, it’s a poor area,” Nando said as he smiled at her, “but you’d love it, you can swim at night safely, leave your door open and the food is just…” Lucy laughed as she looked at him. “Orgasmic?” Lucy said laughing. Nando laughed. “You know Lucy, your going to be OK,” Nando said suddenly. “You don’t even know what happened,” Lucy said sadly. “Your going to be OK, because you have me, I’m your mate,” Nando said as he squeezed her shoulder. “My mum’s boyfriend abused me,” Lulu said suddenly.

Steven walked out of the room where he had his chat with Rafa and seeing that Penny or the kids weren’t there, he walked down to their room and knocked gently on the door, “Come in,” Penny said tiredly. Steven walked in and looked at his wife, with a sleeping Aaron and Lucas next to her. He smiled as he saw Tiegan hold Jasmine and rock her to sleep. “Night Jazzy, you sleep tight, don’t let the bed bugs bite!” Tiegan said as she placed her asleep in her cot. “Where’s Angel?” Steven asked Penny as he took his shoes off. “She’s fast asleep next to Jay,” Penny said as she still stroked Aaron’s short afro that was growing. “No one else is helping you?” Steven asked annoyed. “Nope, well apart from my gorgeous daughter,” Penny said as she smiled at her. Steven walked up to her and picked Tiegan up. “Has daddy’s little girl been helping mummy,” Steven said as she kissed her gently on the cheek. “I’m not your little girl,” Tiegan said as she wriggled away from him, “Angel and Jasmine are, not me.” Steven looked at her confused. “Night mummy,” Tiegan said as she gave her a kiss goodnight. “Night daddy,” Tiegan said as she kissed him goodnight. Steven scooped her up in his arms and kissed her. “Tiegan, you’re my princess too, and I know I don’t always show it, but you are my little girl, but your so grown up now.” Tiegan smiled at him. “Love you daddy,” Tiegan whispered as she shut her eyes as her head rested on his shoulders.

Coming up: Rio and Wayne do the moonwalk Rafa style? Lucy opens up her heart and soul to Fernando. And Penny has a fall as Steven and Alex get close again.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 10:27

more more more please :)

view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 11:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo more more more
bless tiegan shes so sweet!

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 16:27

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 327 - Good times and hearts to hearts

“Morning,” Nando said as he opened his eyes to see Lulu lying next to him. “Morning,” Lucy said as she looked at him. “Don’t worry I didn’t take advantage of you,” Nando said as she cuddled him. “You can take advantage of me as much as you like, with that six pack of yours,” Lulu said laughing. “You know, your so brave, I’m going to help you through this,” Fernando said as he kissed her cheek. “You don’t have to,” Lucy said seriously. “I want to, its what mates do,” Fernando said as he got up and walked into the bathroom, “and no peaking!”

“Morning sexy,” Steven said as she looked at Penny as she still cuddled Aaron, as Steven held Tiegan on his shoulder. “How you feeling mother to be?” Steven asked lovingly as he patted her stomach. “Hungry,” Penny said laughing. “Lets get ready for breakfast,” Steven said as he gently stood up and laid Tiegan back down. “Did someone mention breakfast?” Aaron asked as he rubbed his eyes. “Up you get lad, into the shower,” Steven said as he smiled at him. “Daddy,” Lucas said sleepily. “Daddy and mummy are out its uncle Stevie and Auntie Penny, do you want some breakfast?” Steven asked as he picked him up. “Uncle Stevie, I need a pee,” Lucas said laughing. “Off you go then,” Steven said as he put him down.

“Oh man, I feel rough as hell,” Rio said as he walked into the dining room. “Well someone shouldn’t have had five vodka shots,” Rebecca said with no sympathy. “I’m dying,” Wayne said as he staggered in. “No your not, your hung-over,” Coleen said rolling her eyes. “I’m not I’m dying,” Wayne said as he put he’s head on the table. “Wayne you were up until four in the morning, singing you can’t touch this outside Alex’s window,” Coleen said trying not to giggle. “I didn’t,” Wayne said seriously. “You so did,” Rebecca said as she giggled. “Morning,” Liz said as she walked in fine as Dan followed staggering behind. “Liz, aren’t you hung over?” Coleen asked laughing. “No way, that was piss water I drank last night,” Liz said laughing. “You drank way more than me,” Rio said half groaning half whispering. “Rio, you can’t handle your drink,” Liz said shaking her head.

Lucy walked into the bathroom and looked at Nando as he smiled and she brushed her teeth. Nando stepped out and looked at her and laughed as he put a towel around her. “Heard Spanish lads looked good naked, their not wrong,” Lucy said laughing. Nando went bright red and looked at her. “Lucy, you can stay here for the rest of the holiday,” Nando said suddenly. “Thanks, but its OK, I’m used to being on my own,” Lucy said sadly. “Your staying in my room,” Nando said as she walked out. “Why?” Lucy asked as shouted back. “Because last night you were having a nightmare, I don’t want you to go through that alone,” Nando said as he put his shirt on.

“Right then, are we ready?” Steven asked as he carried Jasmine out of the room holding Angel’s hand. “Aaron, Lucas you ready?” Penny shouted out as she had Tiegan and Jay on her lap. “Justine, stop touching me hair,” Lucas said annoyed. “Justine, come and hold Uncle Stevie’s hand,” Steven said as he laughed as Lucas put he’s gelled hair back in position. “Daddy, you know the baby in mummy’s tummy, when it’s born, will you not love me anymore?” Angel said suddenly. “Of course I will love you, you’re my little angel,” Steven said as he bent down and kissed her head. “James and Gemma, come on time for brekkie,” Aaron said as he picked up Gemma and held James’s hand. “Mummy, today, can we go on the water slide?” Tiegan asked excitedly.

“Daddy daddy,” Lucas said as he ran up to Wayne and jumped on his lap. “Hello little man, how was your evening with Auntie Penny?” Wayne asked as he buttered his toast. “It was fun, she gave me five pounds, for helping her down the stairs with the babies,” Lucas said proudly. “Did she now and were you looking after your little sister?” Coleen asked as she took Jade from Penny. “Yes mummy, and Penny cuddled me all night, I even rubbed baby belly,” Lucas said laughing. “I did too,” Aaron said proudly as he jumped up on Ashley’s lap. “Hey, I haven’t even done that yet,” Steven said laughing.

“You so snore,” Lulu said as she walked into the dining room with Fernando. “No senorita, you so snore,” Fernando said as he sat down and smiled at her. “Women don’t snore,” Lulu said as she sat opposite him. “Bollocks,” Steven said suddenly, “Penny sounds like there’s a swarm of bees at times.” Penny looked at him. “Oh thanks, charming,” Penny said laughing. Suddenly Jack started crying. “Oh look Stevie, your son needs you, cries like you when your in the heat of passion,” Alex shouted out as she looked at him smugly from her table.

“God that woman needs a slap,” Lulu said suddenly. “Right on cousin,” Liz said as she high fived her. “Don’t you two get involved, I don’t care what she says,” Penny said seriously. “I do, and as for you Steven, you and me need a little chat,” Liz said as she looked at him seriously. “Oh fuck, run boy run,” Dan said laughing. Steven held Jack in his arms and looked at him. “See Penny, every time you see Jack, you’ll see me, I’m going to be apart of Steven’s life for good, so watch out,” Alex said as she walked out laughing. “bitch!” Lucy muttered as she stuck her tongue out at her. “I’ll get her,” Liz whispered as she stood up and followed her out.

Coming up: Stevie puts he’s foot in with Lucy and Penny? Liz’s payback goes horribly wrong and who does Ashley bump into?

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 17:17

more more please

view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 17:20

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

oohh no not another big drama haha more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 18:25

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 328 - You have three daughters!

Everyone walked out where the swimming pool area was and gasped in shock at how stunning it was. “Bloody hell,” Rio said as he looked around, “oohhhh there’s even a bar in the pool, get in!” Everyone laughed. “Is that all you think about?” John asked laughing. “Oh Frank your alright, there’s a burger bar,” Wayne said laughing. “ A WATER SLIDE!” Lucas and Aaron exclaimed excitedly. “Right then, lets get a sun lounger before the Germans take them all,” Gary said seriously.

“Oh Nando, look at the pool, it looks so cool,” Lucy said as she sat down next to Fernando. “Fancy a dip?” Fernando asked as he looked at her. “Not yet,” Lucy said as she looked at him. Fernando didn’t listen and picked her up. “NANDO PUT ME DOWN!” Lucy giggled as he carried her towards the pool and dropped her in. “You bastard,” Lucy said as she giggled as she came up to the top. Fernando put his arms around her and said. “But you love me,” Nando said as he looked in her eyes.

Steven looked at Penny wearing THAT black bikini and smiled. “What?” Penny asked as she looked back at him. “You look so fit,” Steven said as he cuddled up next to her. “DADDY! DADDY!” Angel shouted at him as she ran around the edge of the pool with Rio. “Kids,” Steven whispered as he rolled his eyes, as Penny laughed. Steven got up and started running as Angel chased him. “Daddy, you can’t catch me,” Angel screamed as she jumped in the pool and giggled. “Wait for me,” Aaron said as he jumped in and swam after Angel. Rio and Steven jumped in after them and started splashing them furiously. “LUCAS, JAMES, GEMMA, JOSH, ELLIE, COME ON!” Steven shouted out as he started to enjoy himself. The others all jumped in as Tiegan sat on and watched and looked at her mum.

“Maybe I do,” Lucy said laughing. Fernando laughed as he carried her around the pool. “So shall we join in the fun?” Fernando asked as he saw the others splashing around. “Sure thing,” Lucy said as she jumped off his back and swam towards them. “Right then, who splashed me,” Steven asked as he got a face full of water. “Ha- ha uncle Stevie,” Lucas said as he splashed him again harder. “Oh Lucas Rooney this is war,” Steven said giggling. “Come and get me you banana,” Lucas said laughing as he swam off. “Yeah you banana,” Rio said giggling.

“Hello Tiegan,” Alex said as she sat down next to her. “Go away, you make mummy sad,” Tiegan said as she looked at her mum as she talked to Rebecca and Liz. “No your daddy makes your mummy sad,” Alex said as she looked at her. “How?” Tiegan asked confused. “Your daddy, you see has been very naughty and is having babies with other girls, and he hurts mummy,” Alex said bitchily, “And do you want to know why he hasn’t asked you to play with the others?” Tiegan looked up at her. “Why?” Tiegan asked sadly. “Because your so much like your mummy, he just doesn’t love you,” Alex said as she walked off. Tiegan looked at the pool her eyes springing with tears.

“You bitch!” Fernando shouted out as Lucy pushed him under water and sat on his back keeping him under there. “You love it,” Lucy said as she laughed. “Right that’s it,” Fernando said as he swam towards the big water slide. “Oh no, I’m not going up there,” Lucy said shaking her head. “Oh yes you are,” Fernando said as he picked her up. “NANDO!” Lucy screamed giggling. “Come on lets all go on the big slide,” Rio said as he picked up Aaron and swung him around. “Right then Angel, you ready to scream,” Steven said as he picked her up and kissed her.
Penny wheeled herself back over to were Tiegan was and kissed her. “Don’t you want to join them?” Penny asked as she picked her up and put her on her lap. “No,” Tiegan said as she shook her head. “Didn’t daddy ask you?” Penny asked as she saw Steven grab Jasmine from her pram and hold Angel in the other arm, she shook her head. “No,” Tiegan said as she looked at her. “Would you like to go on the slide?” Penny asked as she looked at her. “Yeah, but you can’t mummy, its OK I will stay here and look after you,” Tiegan said as she smiled at her.

“Ready Lulu,” Fernando asked as they sat up at the top of the slide. “Oh my God,” Lulu said as she looked down, “we’re so high!” Fernando laughed as he looked at her and then pushed them down the slide. “OH MY GOD!” Lulu screamed as they floated down the slide. “You wuss,” Fernando said laughing. As they hit the water, Lulu fell on top of him under the water and she giggled as she looked into his eyes.

“Right then Angel, are you ready?” Steven asked as he looked at her. “Yes Daddy,” Angel said as she sat on his lap as he held Jasmine carefully. Steven pushed them down the slide and Angel screamed in excitement and Steven hugged onto his girls really tightly. As they plopped into the water, Angel grabbed onto Steven tightly and laughed. “You brave girls,” Steven said laughing, “Love you both!”

“Right then Tiegan, lets show daddy, that we can have as much fun as him, Angel and Jasmine,” Penny said laughing. “Just you and me now mummy, I won’t let anyone hurt you ever again, as you’re my mummy,” Tiegan said as she unstrapped her mum.

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 27/6/2009, 18:44

more more more please how sweet is tiegan :)

143 replies since 25/6/2009, 15:29   686 views