008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part eight chapters 312 to 359

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 07:28

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 318 – Secrets and lies

“Congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy,” Sue said as she passed her granddaughter to her daughter. “A boy! I have a son!” Dan exclaimed happily as he kissed his son on the forehead. “So what are you going to call him?” Penny asked as she looked at Liz, who just looked at her son in shock and amazement. “George,” Dan said as he smiled cheekily at Liz, who knew what he was up to. “No you can’t call him that,” Penny said dismayed, “Steven will be devastated if you called him that.”

Beckie rushed in holding her bouquet and Josh ran in after her and Torres ran in carrying a screaming Ellie. “Daddy, I want my daddy,” Ellie screamed. “Here comes the bride all dressed in white,” Steven started to sing laughing. “Are all your weddings like this?” Gratty asked laughing. “You could say that, someone always go into labour,” Wayne said laughing. “But the bride always normally understands, eh Beckie?” Steven said cheekily. “Shut up before you get this bouquet up your arse,” Beckie said as she pointed it at him.
“Jay Daniel Agger,” Sue said as she wrote down his name on his wristband. “I can’t believe I am letting you call my son Jay,” Dan said laughing. “I went through all that pain, so I’m naming him and I’m not having my son called DJ,” Liz said seriously. “What’s wrong with Daniel Junior?” Dan asked seriously. “Everything!” Penny and Liz said in unison. “Right then, I better go and tell the others there’s a new baby,” Dan said as he walked towards the door. “Dan please don’t wind up Stevie,” Penny said worriedly. “Wind up Stevie, right you are Penny,” Dan said laughing as he walked out.

“Dan how is she?” Nicola asked as she jumped up nearly dropping James to the floor as she stood up in a rush. “Dan how is she? Has she had the baby?” Coleen asked as she stood up too holding Jade in her arms. Dan laughed as the boys rolled their eyes. “Don’t girls ever stop gossiping?” Aaron asked as he rolled his eyes as he sat on Ashley’s lap. “No they don’t mate, she’s fine, we’ve had a baby boy,” Dan said as he looked at Steven. “Oh great another one having a boy apart from me,” Steven said moaning. “Come and see baby George,” Dan said as he winked at the others. Steven looked at Dan furiously.

“You can’t call him George,” Steven said annoyed as he stormed out the room but suddenly stopped as he looked into Jack’s pram and smiled at him and tickled his tummy. John looked at him and smiled in support. “Everyone’s having boys why do I always have girls,” Steven said annoyed, “and now someone’s nicked my name for my boy.” Everyone looked at him and laughed. “Calm down Stevie, I was joking come and see your nephew Jay,” Dan said in hysterics. “Jay?” Steven asked confused, “Not George?” Dan laughed. “Penny wouldn’t let us,” Dan said smiling. “I’m sorry I’ve got to get some air,” Steven said as he rushed out the ward.

“Steven,” Wayne asked as he went to follow him but was stopped by Beckie. “No I’ll go, I think I know what’s wrong,” Beckie said as she walked out while giving Xabi a death stare. “Stevie?” Beckie asked as she sat next to him outside. “You’ll ruin your dress sitting here,” Steven said as he quickly wiped his tears away. “My wedding is already ruined,” Beckie said angrily. “damn Jay eh?” Steven said laughing. “Yes I am not going to be Auntie Beckie to him for a long while yet,” Beckie said laughing a bit. Steven laughed as he looked at her. “I’m scared,” Steven said suddenly.

“Oh Liz he is so gorgeous,” Xabi said as he cradled Jay in his arms. “Just like his daddy,” Dan said as he kissed his son hand, “where’s Stevie?” Wayne looked at Penny who looked at Wayne. “He’s gone to get a coffee with Beckie,” Wayne said as he cradled Jade in his arms. “Oh right, Tiegan and Angel come and see your cousin Jay,” Penny said as they both jumped up on her lap. “Ewwww a boy,” Tiegan said as she looked at him. “Cousin Jay and I friends,” Angel said as she kissed his forehead

“What the hell are you scared off?” Beckie asked shocked, “I mean your the captain of your boyhood club, your on the verge of being in the England squad, your married to your soul mate and you have three gorgeous kids and one on the way,” Beckie said seriously. “Four kids, I have four kids!” Steven said as he looked at her tears in her eyes, “four kids but one won’t ever know I’m there dad because I can’t lose my wife and kids, do you know how that makes me feel? Do you know how I feel when I see JT with Jack holding him, cuddling him, when it should be me?” Steven said looking at her seriously.

“Do you think this day has been easy for me Stevie?” Beckie said looking at him, “Do you think I’m not scared of settling down with Xabi? That I’m waiting for the hitting, the cheating, and the lies to start? That I lie in bed at night waiting for someone to take the first brick away so the whole of it falls down? That when Xabi comes near me sometimes I cower at his touch?” Beckie said to him breaking down in tears. “Hey don’t cry, it’s OK, I’m here for you always,” Stevie said as he kissed the top of her head.

“Xabi won’t ever hit you or hurt you, he loves you, and he’s crazy about you,” Steven said as he smiled at her, “everyday he comes into training telling everyone what Ellie has done new that day, how Josh is now calling him daddy, how you make him scream in pleasure.” Beckie looked at him mortified. “He didn’t say that, did he?” Beckie asked embarrassedly. Steven laughed as he shook his head. “Nope, we don’t talk about that, it’s normally Dan bragging about his amazing sex life,” Steven said laughing. “Steven, do you love Penny still?” Beckie asked suddenly.

“What a question? Of course I love her, she’s my soul mate the woman who forgave me for hurting her while she was pregnant, who’s given me three beautiful children and one on the way,” Steven said seriously. “Then why don’t you tell her that Jack’s yours?” Beckie asked seriously, “Penny will understand.” Steven laughed but not in a happy way. “Beckie, that child’s mum has made her life a misery, I conceived my son when my wife was seven months pregnant with Jasmine and she had to walk in on it, I know she still remembers that night, its my fault my daughter’s ill, that she will never walk or talk, its my fault that my wife cut her arms to pieces afterwards and its my fucking fault that I can’t have Jack now,” Steven said as he looked at her, his eyes full of emotion.
“Steven you need to move on, I know its hard but you can’t let Alex ruin your life, you have a wife who loves you and you have three of the most amazing children you could ask for, your Angel whose a daddies girl, Tiegan who has your temper and Jasmine who has your smile,” Beckie said smiling at him, “and you have the best bunch of mates, annoying yes, but good.” Steven laughed as he wiped his tears away and kissed her on the cheek. “You know what Beckie, your amazing Xabi is lucky to have you, tell him about the baby,” Steven said as he stood up and offered Beckie his hand which she accepted.

“Stevie go in there and go and see your nephew,” Beckie said as she looked at him as she wiped the dirt off her dress, “and when you see my husband tell him to get his arse home in half an hour or I’m locking him out.” Steven laughed and said: You harsh woman. Beckie walked off and Steven walked into the hospital and opened Liz’s door and smiled as Angel ran and jumped into his arms. “Hello my little Angel, have you missed your daddy?” Steven asked as he kissed her cheek. “Kiss mummy too,” Angel said as she pointed to Penny sitting down holding Jay. Steven walked over and snogged her and smiled at her. “Oh yuck!” Aaron said as he wrinkled his nose up. “Come here then Jay, come and see your uncle Stevie, I’m going to make sure you behave yourself,” Stevie said as he held him tightly, “Oh Xabi, Beckie said she’s at home and if your not in, in half an hour, she’s locking you out.”

Xabi ran down the street pushing Ellie in her pram and Josh on his shoulders as he saw Beckie walking down the street slowly. Xabi looked at her and smiled at his beautiful wife. “Senorita,” Xabi said as he pulled her in and kissed her head. “Remember me then?” Beckie asked as she turned to face him. Xabi didn’t answer he pulled her close and snogged her and said: I love you Mrs Alonso.

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 07:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hhahaa how romantic! careful stevie telling everyone about jack penny might over hear.

more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 10:24

more more more please :)

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 16:07

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 319 - Stevie gains a daughter

Steven Gerrard woke up to find his wife wasn’t there, he rubbed his eyes and was greeted by a smile as Angel jumped onto him and kissed him good morning. “Morning daddy,” Angel said as she cuddled up to him, “I bought you a cup of tea, but Uncle Gratty didn’t let me carry it in.” Steven smiled at her as she cuddled him. “Do you know where mummy is darling?” Steven asked as Gratty came in carrying a cup of tea in his boxers. “Penny’s taken Tiegan to see Jay and Liz,” Gratty said as he laid next to him. “Gratty please can you put some trousers on if your going to lie next to me,” Steven said as he looked at him seriously. Gratty laughed. “Come on Stevie, you love me in my boxers really,” Gratty said laughing.

“Morning babe, how you feeling?” Dan asked as he walked into Liz’s room and he saw his son next to her bed. “I feel as if I’ve just given birth, I swear Dan if you ever suggest we have sex again then you’ll have to look else ware for it,” Liz said seriously. Dan laughed as he picked up his son and cooed over him. “Who do you think he will take after?” Dan asked as he sat next to his girlfriend. “I hope he won’t be like either of us,” Liz said seriously as he looked at him. “Why do you say that?” Dan asked shocked. “Because I don’t want him to think that to have fun you have to shag about, I want him to treat girls with respect and not just use them for sex,” Liz said seriously. “Nah I’m going to teach him the Agger charm, he will be able to get any girl he wishes with a click of a finger aren’t you son?” Daniel asked as he looked at Jay and kissed his forehead.

“Morning senorita,” Xabi said as he came into their bedroom carrying a breakfast tray for his wife. “Oh can I expect this every morning Mr. Alonso for the next nine months?” Beckie asked as she sat up in bed and smiled at him. Xabi looked at her confused as he placed the tray in front of her. “You can have breakfast in bed any day of the week if you wish,” Xabi said as he looked at her confused. Beckie laughed as she shook her head and took a bite of her toast and rushed to the bathroom to be sick.

“You know I think Jay looks like you Penny,” Wayne said as he held Jay in his arms. “fuck off, he looks like he’s dad,” Dan said defensively. “Oh temper, temper,” Steven said laughing as he held Jasmine in his arms. “At least I have a son,” Dan said as he smirked at him. “Children, children,” Rio said as he looked at them and laughed. “So Stevie are you going to introduce us to your mate?” Wayne said as he handed Liz Jay. “Oh Wazza this is Gratty,” Steven said as he pointed at Gratty who was playing with Tiegan. “Hey Wazza,” Gratty said as he tickled Tiegan’s tummy. “Hey,” Wayne said as he looked at him jealously.

“Hey can you tell me where Elizabeth Rothe is,” a young girl of 15 asked the receptionist at the hospital. “She’s in the maternity ward, are you family?” the receptionist asked. The girl laughed and said: she’s my cousin. The girl ran towards the ward carrying her suitcase and banged on the door that Liz was in. “Alright then which one of you fit footballers is married to my cousin, I hope its you as your well buff,” the girl said as she pointed to Fernando and smiled at him. Penny and Liz laugh at her as she plonks her bag down. “Actually I’m married to your cousin,” Steven said as he stepped forward. “Oh I suppose your alright,” she said as she went to hug Liz and Penny and baby Jay. “Lulu, what you doing here?” Elizabeth asked as she handed her Jay. “Long story tell you later,” Lulu said as she shook her head and sighed. “I’ll have to make the spare room up for you,” Penny said as she smiled at her. “Yep you will, even though I wish you had married him, he is well fit,” Lulu said giggling. “Oh thanks, so I’m a minger am I?” Steven asked rolling his eyes.

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 16:41

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha steven makes me laugh

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 17:11

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 320 - Beckie gets a shock at the airport

Beckie turned around and looked at her husband stroking her belly, still not guessing that his wife was pregnant with his child. She then rolled over and saw Torres place down a cup of tea beside her. “What’s that for?” Beckie asked sleepily. “You need your rest in your condition and you need lots of fluids before the plane journey,” Fernando said as he walked out smiling at her. “Journey? What journey?” Beckie asked as she called out after him. Xabi woke up and looked at her.

“Steven do we have anything?” Penny asked as she shut the case up. “NO! I can’t find the bloody socks? Why is it when I want to go away I lose my bloody socks,” Steven said as he walked out of the room ranting and raving. “Stevie, don’t tell me your still losing your socks,” Gratty said laughing as he walked into their room. “Sure is Gratty, I should glue his socks to his feet permanently,” Penny said giggling. “Penny, have we got Jasmine dolly,” Steven said suddenly as he played peek a boo through her cot bars. “Yes Stevie, all the kids toys and clothes are packed already,” Penny said sighing as she sat down in her chair. “Stevie, you should be packing, she’s pregnant,” Gratty said as he winked at his mate.

“Aaron we are leaving in five minutes OK?” Ashley asked as he ran down the stairs with his suitcase nearly knocking over Toni as she put her and Johns suitcase by the door. “Sorry Toni, didn’t see you there,” Ashley said apologetically as he ran into the kitchen picking up the cooler box containing Aarons drinks and sweets. “Toni love, have you seen Franks bag?” John asked as he walked in rubbing his eyes. “God can’t he even pack his own bag,” Toni said as she looked at John seriously. “Toni don’t be like that,” John said sighing. “Oh wicked Toni thanks for that,” Frank said as he took the bag out of her hand, “Elen normally packs for me but as she’s meeting us at the airport,” Frank said as he put his mug of coffee down on the coffee table. “Daddy,” Aaron said as he ran down the stairs. “Yes shorty,” Ashley said as he looked at him, “Is Ellie coming? I like Ellie.” Ashley laughed and nodded his head. “Love eh?” John asked laughing.

“Xabi where are we going?” Beckie asked as she sat in the car as Josh bounced up and down excitedly on the back seat. “On a adventure, isn’t that right Josh?” Xabi asked as he winked at Josh. Josh giggled as Beckie looked at him suspiciously. “What’s going on? I hate surprises, Nando do you know where we’re going?” Beckie asked as she looked at him, her eyes begging him to tell her. “Haven’t got a clue senorita,” Fernando said laughing. “Your lying, airport, why are we at the airport?” Beckie asked suddenly as Alonso arrived at the John Lennon airport.

“Tiegan will you please behave and stop sitting on the floor,” Steven said as he went to pick up his daughter from the floor of the check in area of the airport. “I’m tired,” Tiegan said as she pouted and folded her arms across her chest and looked at him. “Tiegan I don’t have time for you to play your stupid games at the moment, I have Jasmine to hold and Angel, so get up and get a move on,” Steven said as he tutted at her. Tiegan looked at him and scowled and turned her head shaking it. “Hey Tiegan, what’s up?” Rio asked as he walked past. “She’s being a pain in the bloody arse that’s what’s happening,” Steven said sighing. “Uncle Rio I’m tired, and daddy is with Jasmine and Angel and mummy is looking after baby in tummy and daddy says I’m not allowed to sit on her lap,” Tiegan said as she looked up at him. Rio picked her up and put her on his shoulders.

“Coleen, do you really need another pair of Dior flip-flips?” Wayne said sighing as they were looking in the airport shops. “Wayne you can never have to many flip flops,” Coleen said seriously, “and besides it beats though Jesus sandals your wearing.” Wayne snorted at his wife. “There sandals Coleen they make my feet breathe and cool, I don’t need a name tag on my feet,” Wayne said seriously. “Maybe we should get Jade a baby Dior swimsuit,” Coleen said as she saw it hang up on the rail. “No way is my little girl prancing around in something she will grow out of in a few weeks,” Wayne said as he looked at Coleen seriously.

“Xabi Alonso tell me right now what are we doing at the airport?” Beckie asked as she looked at him hands on her hips. “We’re going on holiday, that’s what most people do at airports,” Josh said cheekily. Xabi laughed as he ruffled Josh’s hair. “Senorita we are going on honeymoon,” Xabi said smiling at her. “NO WAY!” Beckie exclaimed excitedly. Suddenly her joy turned to anger as she saw the others standing at the check in gate and then she spotted him. “YOU INVITED FRANK LAMPARD ARE YOU INSANE?” Suddenly Steven Gerrard saw her walk towards him and he looked at Xabi with killer eyes thinking you better not have invited her as he looked at Toni and Penny chatting in the corner, not knowing the girl who had made their lifes hell was here.

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 17:20

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

oooo more more more! bless tiegan is a terror haha

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 17:45

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 321 - Lulu flirts her way through the plane

“Aaron I wanted the window seat,” Lucas said as he folded his arms across his chest in a huff. “This is my seat, dad tell him, its my seat,” Aaron said as he stuck his tongue out at Lucas. “Oh that’s real mature Aaron,” Steven said laughing as he looked for where he and his family were sitting. “Lucas just sit next to Aaron,” Coleen said as she struggled on the plane with Jade’s car seat. “Oh we’re all separated,” Wayne said as he looked at his tickets. “Oh look I’m next to Nando,” Lulu said as she looked at her ticket as she walked towards him flicking her hair over her shoulders.

Angel ran over to Jamie and Nicola as she was sitting with them and smiled at them as Jamie strapped her in. “Uncle Carra, when are you going to have a new baby?” Angel asked as she looked up at him. Jamie looked at Nicola and laughed. “One day, why do you ask?” Jamie asked as he began to laugh as Angel looked at him so seriously. “Because mummy is always pregnant, she’s now having another baby, and you only have one baby,” Angel said seriously. Jamie burst out into laugher as he looked at Steven trying to control Tiegan. “That’s because your daddy doesn’t know the meaning of the word condom,” Jamie said as he kissed her on the forehead. “JAMIE!” Nicola said sternly.

“Penny, your sitting with JT and Frank, will you be OK?” Steven asked as he strapped her in safely. “Of course I will be, will you stop fussing,” Penny said as she looked at him. “Don’t worry I will look after her,” John said as he looked at his mate. “I’m not worried about you, I swear Lampsy you go near her drink or her I will make sure you will be flying, flying through the window,” Steven said as he pointed his finger at him. “STEVEN!” Penny said as she looked at him annoyed. “Why don’t you go and sit with Alex Stevie, I hear she likes it in the air but I suppose you know that already wouldn’t you?” Frank said as he looked at him smugly. “LAMPSY!” John said as he punched him hard. “OW!” Frank said.

“Right then, lets get this holiday started!” Rio shouted out as he got comfortable next to Coleen and opened his beer, “Rebecca love, you alright back there, just yell if you need me.” Rebecca rolled her eyes as she sat next to Xabi and Daniel. “Alex is going to kill him, he is pissed already and the holiday hasn’t even started yet,” Rebecca said as she rubbed her pregnant belly, she was nearly ready to drop. “Rafa should be here soon,” Xabi said as she looked at her laughing. “TELL ME YOU AINT fucking INVITED RAFA,” Danny shouted out in shock. “Why shouldn’t I?” Xabi asked confused. “Tell me you haven’t,” Ashley said as he looked at Xabi from his aisle. “What’s the problem?” Xabi asked confused. “The problem is Xabi that this is your honeymoon, not lets invite Rafa fucking Benitez,” Steven said as he sat down with Jasmine and Angel. “Gerrard language,” Rafa said as he sat down next to Wayne. “Oi Rafa, you ain’t got Alex in that bag have you?” Rio said as he looked at him, “if so I better hide this bloody beer before I hear him says: Rio what have I told you about drinking, blah blah blah.”

“Bloody nutters the lot of them,” Fernando said laughing his head off as he sipped his beer. “Nah this isn’t nutty, my family are much nuttier,” Lucy said as she looked at him as she got her ipod out. “Penny and Liz are your cousin’s aren’t they?” Fernando asked as he looked at her intently. “Yeah they are, but my mum stopped talking to their mum when she broke up with Paul,” Lucy said sadly. “Whose that?” Nando asked. “You don’t want to know, he’s not very nice, none of them are, my mum is just the same, to be honest I’m not here for a few weeks, I have no where else to go,” Lucy said as her eyes filled up with tears. “What? Your mummy kicked you out?” Nando asked shocked. “Yeah, she’s got a new boyfriend and oh it doesn’t matter,” Lucy said as she sniffed away her tears. Fernando looked at her and put his arm around her. “Hey don’t cry senorita, its OK,” Nando said softly.

Alex walked past Penny and gave her a smug look and whispered in her ear: Look at your husband with Jack, don’t they just look so similar they could be father and son, see ya!

Coming up: Will Penny work out Jack is Steven’s? Will Lucy tell the truth to Nando? Will Rio get Rafa in the party spirit? And who tells Tiegan off for helping her mum?

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 17:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

oooo nooo i hate alex!!!!! GRRRR
more more more please

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 18:31

more more more please :)

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 18:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter - 322 Alex the bitch!

Penny turned and looked at Steven happily playing with Jack, Jasmine and Angel. “John, can I ask you something?” Penny said as she looked at him. “Anything, what’s up?” John asked as he looked at her as Frank rolled his eyes. “Is Jack yours?” Penny asked matter of factly. “Penny…” John whispered as he looked back at Steven holding Jack and Jasmine. “It isn’t is it?” Penny asked as she looked at him seriously. “Course it is,” John said suddenly as he looked at her seriously. Frank rolled his eyes and tutted. “John…” Penny said seriously. “Penny I’m telling the truth OK,” John said as he looked at her. Penny nodded her head as she looked at Tiegan prodding Lucas.

“Aaron stop kicking me,” Lucas said in a huff. “I’m not kicking you,” Aaron said as he stuck his tongue out at them. “Will you two shut up,” Tiegan said as she looked at them sighing, “before I both give you a kicking.” Everyone burst into laughter at a four year old telling the oldest of the children to shut up. “Stevie, you got a feisty one there,” Rio said laughing. “Don’t I know it,” Steven said sighing. “I don’t know why your sighing, she gets it from you,” Penny said laughing. “No she doesn’t she gets it from her auntie Liz,” Steven said defensively. “Keep believing that,” Wayne said as he held Jade tightly in his arms.

“Right then Rafa, can I get you a drink?” Rio said as he bought him self a beer from the cart. “No thanks Rio,” Rafa said laughing. “Oh go on, Rafa get in the party spirit,” Rio said as he opened his can. “Rio! Behave!” Rebecca said sternly from across the plane. “I was just offering him a drink, that’s all,” Rio said as he looked at his wife. “I’ll have a water, please,” Rafa said as he smiled at him. “A tequilla, right you are Rafa, coming right up!” Rio said as he winked at him. Stevie burst into laughter as he looked at Rio ordering him a water and Rafa shaking his head, then he stopped when he noticed Fernando’s arm around Lulu.

“Thanks Nando, I’m alright now,” Lulu said as she smiled up at him. “Anytime senorita,” Fernando said as he gently wiped away her last tear from her cheek. “I feel so stupid for crying,” Lulu said embarrassed. “Don’t feel stupid, it’s OK,” Fernando said gently, “fancy a mint?” Lucy laughed as she took one. “Ohhh Nando you really know how to woo a girl,” Gratty said laughing. “Says you, you once got a woman into bed saying, fancy a quickie behind the bike sheds,” Steven said laughing. “At least it isn’t the toilets eh Stevie, fancy another go now?” Alex asked as she shouted out from her seat.

“Just ignore her alright,” Frank said as he squeezed Penny’s hand supportively. “Yeah Penny, at the end of the day, you’re the girl he married, have 3 beautiful children with and one on the way and what has she got?” John said seriously. “fuck all,” Penny said looking at him. “That’s right, now stop scratching your arm, because your better than that,” John said seriously.

“Alex, for once can you just shut up?” Steven said as he looked at her annoyed. “Why’s that Steven, ashamed that your little secret might come out?” Alex asked bitchily. “Look here, I don’t know what your chatting about, but do us a favour and fuck off,” Liz said as she stood up. “Stevie, why don’t you tell your sister in law all about it?” Alex asked looking at him. “Alex why don’t you just shut up.” Coleen said as she rolled her eyes at him. “Sweet little innocent Coleen, 20 and a mother of two already,” Alex said bitchily. “At least I don’t abandon my children, but I suppose with a prospect of being bought up by you suppose their grateful,” Coleen said bitchily, “and the fact Toni is a great mum helps too!” Alex laughs. “So Steven you going to tell everyone about Jack or am I?” Alex asked as she looked at him. Just then Penny stood up and Frank tried to stop her. “Frankie I’m alright will you sit down and stop fussing OK, this has to be said.” Penny said as she looked daggers at Alex.

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 18:55

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

oh no its gunna come out now! omg alex is horrid!
haha tiegan more more more please
Bless john stopping penny hurting herself

≈www  Top
coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 18:59

more more more :)

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 18:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 323 - Penny stands by her man!

“Oh look who it is little miss loser,” Alex said as she turned to face Penny. “Penny, please sit down, your pregnant,” Steven said worryingly. “STEVEN JUST SHUT THE fuck UP AND LET ME TALK,” Penny screamed at her husband so loudly that Rio dropped his beer glass in shock. “Wow you have a voice,” Alex says as she looks at her laughing. “So what does Steven have to tell everyone?” Penny asks looking at her. “Oh I think Steven should tell you that,” Alex said laughing. “Oh no this is between me and you, what is it? I mean you’ve already told me about Jack,” Penny said looking at her seriously.

Fernando looked at Lulu confused. “I don’t know what happened Nando, shhh I’m trying to listen to the gossip,” Lucy said as she looked at him. Nando nodded his head. Steven dropped his beer in shock over the floor and Penny looked at him and then knew in her heart it was true no matter what John or anyone could say from now on. “I could be joking though,” Alex said as she toyed with her. “You aren’t joking, I know that, you know that, he knows that,” Penny said as she looked at Steven who looked at her sadly, “but if you thought telling me would make me break up with my husband then your wrong, because even though I am so angry I could punch his lights out right now, he is still my husband and will be for the rest of my life and no way am I letting you get your filthy STD flea rotten claws into him again, you got that?” Alex looked at her shocked and so did Steven for that matter but Penny continued.

“You see maybe you have shagged him once, but he was so drunk he doesn’t even remember it, so drunk he actually forgot to wear a condom, because lets face it who would want to reproduce with you, and maybe I did leave him for a bit after that, but you know what I won’t again, because he comes home to me, he shags me, kisses me, tells me he loves me, and what does he do to you, nothing, he couldn’t even shag you when you were going out, and whys that? Because your nothing but a jumped up little scrubber who enjoys fucking other peoples husbands and boyfriends in toilets, so why don’t you take your nasty STD ridden arse off this plane and leave me, my husband and my kids including Jack alone, because quite frankly I’m sick of the sight of you,” Penny said as she looked at her full of hate and anger.

“Oh my God, I have never ever seen my sister shout before,” Liz said in shock as she looked at her sister full of pride. “Well she had to snap one day,” Dan said seriously, “and today was the today.” Liz looked on as Penny still went on her little rant. “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!” Penny screamed as Alex walked towards her. “At least I didn’t give birth to a deformed child,” Alex said bitchily. “You fucking bitch,” Penny screamed as she punched her hard in the face. “STOP IT!” Steven said as he got up quickly and pushed his wife back down in her seat, “John strap her in and if she goes to move again then stop her.” Steven looked at Alex and she started to look smug at Penny but Steven saw that.

“I don’t know why your smirking at her for, I’m not protecting you because I don’t want you to get hurt, I’m protecting my wife and my unborn child,” Steven said looking at Alex. “She’s pregnant again?” Alex asked shocked. “Yeah she is, and we are extremely happy so don’t go thinking you can ruin us because you can’t , I love her more than I did the moment I laid eyes on her, I wouldn’t touch you again if you were the last woman on earth, you make my skin crawl,” Steven said as he pushed her back down on her seat. “Stevie…” Alex said in shock. “Don’t Stevie me Alex, I’ve never been your Stevie Alex, I never slept with you at school because I knew you were a dirty little slapper, I wanted to be with someone who loved and respected me, and that’s Penny, she’s the girl I love, who is the mother of my gorgeous three children, your nothing to me,” Steven said as he walked off and sat down.

Tiegan looked at her daddy and then at her mummy and got up and ran too her. “Mummy, what’s wrong?” Tiegan asked as she kissed her cheek. “Nothing sweetie, everything is fine,” Penny said as she kissed her back. “Why were you and daddy fighting?” Tiegan asked looking at her seriously. “We weren’t fighting, its OK,” Penny said seriously. “I love you mummy,” Tiegan said as she snuggled on her mummy’s shoulder. “I love you too, now go and give your daddy a big cuddle,” Penny said seriously as she saw Stevie walk towards them with Jasmine and Angel. Steven looked at Penny and rubbed her tummy. “We will be alright now Penny, nothing can go wrong, me you, Tiegan, Angel, Jasmine and baby Gerrard all I need,” Steven said as he kissed her. “And Jack,” Penny said seriously as she looked at him.

view post Posted on 26/6/2009, 19:10

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww see penny wants a son aswell she wants jack aww how sweet!
more more more please

≈www  Top
143 replies since 25/6/2009, 15:29   686 views