008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part eight chapters 312 to 359

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:21

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Problems galore

“Beckie what are you doing senorita?” Xabi asked as he looked at his wife. “I’m getting out of bed,” Beckie said as she looked at him confused. “You need to rest,” Xabi said seriously. “Xabi I’m pregnant and I’ve been pregnant twice before, I know what I can and can’t do,” Beckie said annoyed. “Yeah well look what happened in your last pregnancy, you were going out with an idiot who hurt you, I am not having you over doing it,” Xabi said seriously. “I wont over do it, I’m getting out of bed to get a cup of tea, I’m not going to climb Mount Everest,” Beckie said laughing as she kissed him on the cheek.

“Morning babe,” Steven said as he looked at his wife and kissed her gently on the nose. “Steven why do you need to go to London?” Penny asked as she looked at him. “Because I need to get some of Lucy’s stuff don’t I?” Steven asked as he looked at her. “Yeah I know, but I feel your not telling me something,” Penny said as she looked at him. “I’m not hiding anything from you,” Steven said as he kissed her.

“I don’t want to go Fernando,” Lucy said on the phone as she looked out of her bedroom window. “Senorita, Steven will look after you,” Fernando said as he sighed. “I want you to look after me,” Lucy said as she sighed. “I know you do senorita and so do I, but Stevie will look after you tonight,” Fernando said as he rubbed his forehead. “Why do I need to go and get my stuff anyway?” Lucy asked as she banged her head against the wall. “Because you need your stuff at Stevie’s to make it feel like home,” Fernando said as he sighed. “I love you Fernando,” Lucy said as she saw Steven walk in the room. “I love you too Lulu,” Fernando said as he hung up the phone.

“John why is Stevie coming down to London?” Toni asked as she put Jack in his high chair. “Because me and the lads need to sort something out,” John said as he put Justine down and ate his toast. “What’s happened JT?” Toni asked worriedly. “Nothing to worry about dear,” John said as he kissed her. “Don’t bullshit John,” Toni said seriously, “Is Penny in trouble?” John sighed and just nodded his head. “What kind of trouble?” Toni asked worriedly.

Steven got out of the car in London and sighed as he looked at Lucy’s old house. “Dump isn’t it?” Rio asked as he got out the car and sighed. “Rio!” Steven said as he punched him on the arm as he saw Lucy look at them. “Don’t worry I know it’s a shit hole, can we just get this out of the way,” Lucy said as she got her keys out and put them in the lock. “Of course darling,” Wayne said as he walked in behind her. “Mum…” Lucy said as she walked through the hall and looked around. “You go upstairs with Rio,” Steven said as he kissed her gently on the cheek.

“Hey Nicola,” Toni said as she rung her on her mobile. “Hey honey, what’s happening?” Nicola asked as she sat down in the living room. “Are you with Penny?” Toni asked as she put Jack up on her hip and smiled at him. “No, I’m babysitting as Jamie’s with the lads on lads business,” Nicola said laughing. “No there not,” Toni said as she sounded desperate. “Don’t tell me Stevie’s at Alex,” Nicola said going bright red in anger. “No, just get your arse over there right now, Lucy is with the lads something to do with her mum and boyfriend,” Toni said confused, “but Paul wants to see Penny.” Nicola laughed, but in fury.

“Lucy is that you?” her mum suddenly shouted up the stairs. “Sorry, can you stay right there, she’s getting her stuff and she doesn’t want to see you,” Jamie said as he stood at the bedroom door and looked at her. “I’m her mother and who are you to tell me I can’t see my daughter?” Linda her mother said. “I’m her father and I say so,” Stevie said as he came out the bathroom and looked at her.

Nicola knocked on the door and got no reply, she sighed in frustration. She knocked again and again no answer. Paul walked out the door and bumped into her. “What the hell is going on?” Nicola asked as she stormed passed him. “Nothing she didn’t deserve,” Paul said as he ran off. Nicola ran into the house carrying James as she looked into the living room. “Mummy,” she heard suddenly as she heard a whimper.

“What?” Linda asked as she looked at Stevie like he was mad. “He’s my dad,” Lucy said as she bravely walked out the room with her bag. “I don’t remember fucking you,” Linda said as she looked at him. “I wouldn’t shag you if you were the last woman in the world,” Steven said as she looked at her. “Mum I am leaving you, I don’t want to be here anymore,” Lucy said as she looked at her and went to walk near the stairs. “Lucy…” her step father said as he walked up the stairs and saw them all gathered on the landing. “You take one step further and I will knock you down those stairs faster than they can say dirty perv,” John said as he stood behind him.

Nicola rushed into the living room and saw Penny sitting on the couch holding her nose as the blood poured out of it. “Penny, what the hell has he done to you?” Nicola asked as she looked at her. “Don’t matter,” Penny said as she looked up at her. Nicola gasped as she saw her face. “Mummy me call daddy?” Angel asked as she gently touched her swollen face. “No Angel its fine, daddy doesn’t need to worry,” Penny said gently as she looked at her daughter. Tiegan looked at her mummy and shook her head as she walked off towards the phone.

“Lucy go to the car sweetheart and I will carry your bag down,” Steven said as he looked at Lucy. “Lucy stay right there,” her step dad said to her. Lucy walked past him and her mum and JT took her hand gently. Her step dad touched her hand. “Get off her right now,” John said as he looked at him. He didn’t get off her so John punched him so hard he sent him flying down the stairs. Just then Steven’s phone rang.

view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha see look at my johhny go! why do you think i love him eh!!
poor penny

more mroe mroe please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

New Players and new feelings

“Tiegan?” Steven asked as he rushed down the stairs and out of the door with the lads from Lucy’s old house. “Daddy…” Tiegan whispered so her mummy wouldn’t hear. “What’s wrong darling you sound upset?” Steven asked as he looked at Lucy and kissed the top of her head. “Nasty man hurt mummy,” Tiegan said as she looked at her mummy as Nicola wiped away the blood. “Who hurt her?” Steven said as he looked on worriedly. “Granddad,” Tiegan whispered as she heard Nicola walk in. “WHAT?” Steven shouted out as he went bright red like a beetroot, “OK Tiegan don’t worry, daddy will be there soon.”

“Toni are you OK?” John asked as he looked at his girlfriend. “John, how was it?” Toni asked worriedly as she flung her arms around him. “Fine,” John said as he sat down and put Justine on his lap. “How’s Lucy?” Toni asked worriedly. “She was a bit scared, but what do you expect with her fucked up family,” John said shaking his head. “Language John,” Toni said as she looked at him seriously. “Sorry, it was fine but I had to punch the step dad,” John said as he looked at her. “You did what?” Toni asked confused. “He touched her so I hit him, deserved it the dirty perv,” John said as he lifted Justine up.

“Hey Xabi, thanks for coming,” Frank said as he opened the door to him. “I was in the area with Stevie and the lads anyway,” Xabi said as he walked in. “Hola Xabi!” Elen said as he looked at him as she walked into the living room holding a cup of tea. “¿Hola Elen, cómo es usted? Gracias por invitarme, Beckie arrepentido no podría venir,” Xabi said as he walked in to the living room with her. “Come right in why don’t you,” Frank said sarcastically. “Soy fino que el mejor usted puede estar viviendo con Frank, no se preocupa por Beckie que ella necesita para descansar en su condición,” Elen said as she laughed as she sat down. “Don’t mind me talk in Spanish,” Frank said sighing as he sat down. “Frank don’t sit down, make Xabi a tea, there’s a good chap,” Elen said laughing.

“Ahhh you’ve made it,” Rafa said as he smiled at his new signing as he arrived at Melwood smiling. “Finally, the plane was a nightmare,” he said as he shook his hand. “Get used to the transport in Britain,” Rafa said laughing. “And the moaning,” he said shaking his head. “I know, all English people do is moan, our captain being the worst,” Rafa said laughing. “Stevie right?” he asked laughing. “Yep biggest moaner of the lot, he moans when we win, when we lose, when he can’t have sex in the showers,” Rafa says giggling. “Sex in showers?” he asks confused. “I’m sure Stevie will tell you,” Rafa said as he patted him on the back.

Steven opened his front door and ran in and looked as Tiegan ran in his arms and started to cry. “Shh darling shhh daddies here,” Steven said as he patted her hair gently. “I tried to stop him daddy, I promise,” Tiegan said as she looked at him. “What did he do to mummy?” Steven asked as he wiped away his daughters tears. “OH MY GOD!” Lucy screamed as she walked into the living room and saw Penny lying on the couch. “He punched her in the tummy and then slapped her round her face,” Tiegan said as she looked at him. “He did what?” Steven asked as he tried to stay calm for his daughter. Steven rushed into the living room and saw his wife lying there.

“John, how do you feel about us starting a family?” Toni asked suddenly as she looked at him. “What bought this on?” John asked as he looked at her as he looked up from feeding Jack. “I want a baby,” Toni said as she looked up at him. “I know this is hard for you,” John said as he stroked her arm. “You don’t know how hard it is, I’m bringing up two kids that aren’t mine,” Toni said as she sighed. “It’s hard for me with Jack,” John said as he looked at his ‘son’. “Why did you take him on?” Toni asked as she hugged him.

“Shall we go and meet the Liverpool press?” Rafa asked as he looked at his new signing smiling. “Yep, one sec boss just need to text someone,” he said as he grabbed his phone from his backpack. “To your girlfriend,” Rafa said laughing. “Of course, she doesn’t know anything about this,” he said as he got his phone out and started to text.

“Penny,” Steven said as he crouched beside her and stroked her bruised face. “Don’t fuss, I’m fine,” Penny whispered as she held Jasmine in her arms. “Penny, I’m going to take you to the hospital,” Steven said as he gently kissed her stomach. “No, I’m fine just bruising,” Penny said as she shut her eyes. “Don’t be an idiot, your pregnant,” Steven said gently as he kissed her again. “I’m not being an idiot, I’m fine, he didn’t punch me in the stomach,” Penny said as she looked at Tiegan and smiled. “But Tiegan said…” Steven said confused. “Take Tiegan to the hospital,” Penny said as she shut her eyes in pain.

“Look at Frank in this photo, someone had too many burgers I think,” Elen said laughing as she looked at the holiday snaps. “Nothings wrong with my stomach!” Frank said as he looked down at it. “Not like Stevie’s here,” Elen said as she held up a snap of him. “What the fuck mine is well better,” Frank said annoyed. “Sure it is, keep believing that one day it might come true,” Elen said laughing as she sipped her tea and looked at Xabi in his swimming trunks in the photo, “Oh Xabi look at your chest there!”

Tiegan looked at Steven as he walked towards her and lifted her top up to see a big purple bruise. “Tiegan… what happened?” Steven said as he touched it gently. “I saw mummy about to get hurt where George is sleeping so I stood in front of her and he hit me instead,” Tiegan said as she winced at the pain. “Tiegan, you did such a brave thing, daddy is so proud of you,” Steven said as he kissed it better. “I couldn’t let mummy get hurt could I?” Tiegan asked as she cuddled him.

Suddenly Lucy’s phone went off and she screamed when she saw his name pop up. “Put the telly on,” Lucy said suddenly as she turned on the TV, “OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! HES COME TO SEE ME! HE’S IN ENGLAND! BYE I’VE GOT TO GO TO ANFIELD. BYE MUM HOPE YOUR BETTER SOON, NANDO HERE I COME!”

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:41

aww how sweet is angel and poor lucy

poor tiegan

view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha lucy and aww tiegan is so sweet! aw bless her
more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Run into my arms…

Steven looked up as Nicola walked in from the living room and smiled at him. “Thanks for coming round, how did you know something was wrong?” Steven asked as he looked at her as he gently stroked Penny’s hair. “Toni was worried,” Nicola said as she sat down and put Angel on her lap. “Toni?” Steven asked confused. “She phoned me to say Penny might be in danger,” Nicola said as she giggled with Angel. “How would she know?” Steven asked confused. “I don’t know Nicola,” Nicola said as she looked at her friend fast asleep.

Fernando smiled as he got his picture taken with Rafa with his new shirt and the Liverpool scarf above his head. “Coming through, excuse me,” Lucy said as she tried to work her way through the press. “Oh God, she’s here,” Rafa said sighing as he smiled for the camera. Fernando just smiled at him for the camera while chuckling. “Excuse me, I haven’t seen him for ages, watch it with that camera will you,” Lucy said as she still pushed her away through the crowd.

“So Xabi, excited about being a dad?” Frank asked as he sighed as Elen stroked Xabi’s knee. “I’m already a dad, but this is going to be amazing,” Xabi said as he smiled at Frank. “I want to be a dad,” Frank said as he looked at Elen. “No way, am I ruining this body,” Elen said as she looked at him seriously. Frank sighed as she looked at Xabi. “Now if it was you who could get pregnant, it wouldn’t matter,” Elen said laughing as she slapped Xabi’s thigh.

Ashley let himself in to find Frankie reading Aaron and Michael a story and he smiled at her. “Hey daddy,” Aaron said as he ran towards him. “Hey little man, you been a good boy for Frankie?” Ashley asked as he kissed him. “Yes daddy, daddy can I go over and play at Uncle Stevie’s house?” Aaron asked as he sat back down on the couch. “Yeah of course, I’ll take you over in a minute,” Steven said as he sat down on the couch and sighed. “How was London?” Frankie asked as she coughed loudly.

“Did you know Liverpool had signed Nando?” Nicola asked as she saw him on TV. “Hadn’t got a clue,” Steven said as he sighed. “Bet Lucy’s happy,” Nicola said laughing. “God, she will be on cloud nine for days, hopefully it will keep her mobile bill down,” Steven said laughing. “Does she phone him a lot then?” Nicola asked laughing. “How about every bloody second, in the bath, on her way to school, even while she’s in the toilet,” Steven exclaimed. Nicola laughed as she looked at him. “She might want to stay over at his soon,” Nicola said as she winked at Stevie. “No she won’t,” Steven said seriously as he passed Nicola her coffee.

Lucy jumped over the advertisement boards and ran on the pitch at Anfield and jumped into Nando’s arms. “Senorita,” Fernando whispered in her ear as he kissed her neck. “Are you really here to stay?” Lucy asked as she kissed his head. “I’m here for good,” Fernando whispered in her ear. “I’ve missed you,” Lucy said as she put her head on his shoulder. “Smile please,” a cameraman said as he put a camera in their face. “What the hell?” Lucy asked as Fernando put her down on the grass and put his arm around her as did Rafa. “Mrs Torres over here,” another one shouted out as Lucy’s smiled.

“Right then I’m off to John’s,” Frank said as he grabbed his coat and car keys. “See you,” Elen said as she kissed him on the cheek. “I should be off soon, check on the missus,” Xabi said as he stood up. “Don’t go,” Elen said as she tried to stand up. “Your drunk,” Xabi said laughing. “No I’m not,” Elen said laughing as she grabbed hold of his arms. Elen knocked herself and him down on the living room floor and she giggled hysterically. “You need to get yourself into bed,” Xabi said as he tried to get up.

“I am knackered,” Ashley said as he shut his eyes. “Did Stevie do what he wanted?” Frankie asked as she cuddled up to him. “Yeah but John did the most damage,” Ashley said as he rubbed his eyes. “Damage to what?” Frankie asked confused. “Doesn’t matter, just hope it doesn’t get in the papers,” Ashley said as he looked at her seriously. “So it was a person he did damage to?” Frankie asked seriously. “You don’t want to know, not even Penny knows,” Ashley said as he looked at her seriously.

“She’s a 15 year old, she’s bound to be thinking of sex,” Nicola said laughing. “No she’s not like that, can we just drop it,” Steven said as he stood up and looked at her. “Is everything OK? What is this about? Jamie had to go off last night for you? And Penny getting beaten up? Now this what’s up?” Nicola asked as she looked at Steven. “Look Nicola, its fine OK, its my family,” Steven said as he sat down and sighed. “And my wife is my friend, what is it?” Nicola asked as she looked at him seriously.

“Bloody hell I’m like Victoria,” Lucy said as she smiled for the cameras. “So Mrs Torres, how is it to see your husband back in England with you?” one reporter asked her. “He’s not my husband, but I’m really happy he is back,” Lucy said nervously. “And so is her dad I bet,” Rafa said laughing. “And whose your dad, Miss Torres?” another journalist asked her. “Steven Gerrard,” she said as she looked at them. “How old was your dad when he had you?” the other one asked her. “He and my cousin have adopted me,” Lucy said as she smiled as they took another picture.

view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:53

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooh i hate the paps!!!!

more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:53

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Xabi, Xabi, Xabi!

“Nicola if I tell you, you can’t tell anyone else, especially Penny,” Steven said as he looked up at her. “I can’t promise that, she’s my mate,” Nicola said as she looked at him seriously. “When we were in Barbados I found out something about Lucy that made me physically sick,” Steven said as he sighed. “What?” Nicola asked confused. “Her step dad hurt her,” Steven said as he looked at her. “How did he?” Nicola asked as she had a funny feeling about this.

“Daddy,” Aaron said as he jumped up on Ashley’s lap. “Yes little man,” Ashley said as he kissed her head. “Can I see Tiegan?” Aaron asked as he looked at him. “Yep I take you over now,” Ashley said laughing as he jumped up off the sofa. “Does Aaron like Tiegan?” Frankie asked laughing. “I love her Frankie,” Aaron said seriously as he looked at her. “Ohhhh,” Ashley said laughing as he grabbed his car keys. “Come on daddy,” Aaron said as he ran out of the door.

“Will you join me?” Elen asked laughing as she lent in closer to Xabi’s face. “Elen…” Xabi said as he looked at her seriously. “Xabi…” Elen said as she lent in and kissed him on the lips. Xabi pulled away and looked at her seriously as he wiped his lips. “Your drunk, come on lets get you upstairs,” Xabi said as he pushed her off him gently. “Ohhh you are a Spanish lover,” Elen said giggling. “Come on up you get,” Xabi said as he pulled her up off the floor. “Shouldn’t I be saying that to you?” Elen asked giggling as Xabi put her arm around her waist.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Lucy asked as she walked around the pitch with him posing for photos in the process. “I wanted to surprise my senorita,” Fernando said as he put his arm around her. “You certainly did, I was well shocked,” Lucy said as she looked at him. Fernando looked at her and kissed her on the lips which the photographers loved and snapped away. “How did it go with your family?” Fernando asked concerned as they walked towards the tunnel. “You don’t want to know, our family just attract dramas, Penny’s been beaten up and JT punched my step dad down the stairs,” Lucy said seriously.

“He raped her,” Steven said as he looked at her seriously, his eyes filling with fury and anger. “Excuse me?” Nicola said as she looked at him in shock. “You heard correctly, so today me and the lads went and sorted him out,” Steven said as he sat next to Nicola and looked at her. “And that’s how Penny got hurt?” Nicola asked confused. “No, Penny doesn’t know about it, only the lads and Nando,” Steven said as he sighed. “So what did you do him?” Nicola asked as she looked at Steven seriously, “I hope you fucking ripped his head off!” Steven laughed. “JT punched him down the stairs,” Steven said laughing. “I don’t like the bloke, but good on him,” Nicola said laughing as she sipped her coffee. Just then the doorbell went.

Steven groaned as he got up and walked towards the front door. “Ashley mate come in,” Steven said as he saw his mate standing there with Aaron. “Is Tiegan here Uncle Stevie?” Aaron asked as he jumped up into his arms. Steven laughed as he looked at him and rubbed his little afro. “She’s in the living room, but she’s having a little sleep with Auntie Penny,” Steven said as he walked into the living room carrying him. “fucking hell,” Ashley whispered as he saw Penny’s swollen face. “Don’t swear daddy it’s naughty,” Aaron said as he wagged his finger at him. “Sorry son,” Ashley said as he looked at Penny in shock. “Uncle Stevie, is she OK?” Aaron said as he got down and sat next to Penny and Tiegan. “She’s fine,” Steven said as he looked at him and smiled.

“Xabi stay, don’t leave me,” Elen said as he placed her down on her and Frank’s bed. “Elen I have to go back to Beckie and the kids,” Xabi said as he sat down and looked at her. “Becky’s a big girl she can look after herself,” Elen said sighing. “And so are you,” Xabi said laughing as Elen began stroking his arm. “Elen…” Xabi said as he looked at her seriously. “What?” Elen said laughing as she moved a bit closer. “You know what,” Xabi said as he looked at her sternly. “I just want a bit of fun,” Elen said as she rolled over and laughed. “I’m going now,” Xabi said as looked at her and gently kissed her on the cheek. Elen looked at him and gently kissed him on the lips. Xabi kissed her back for a second slipping his tongue in. Xabi suddenly stopped and got up and run out of the room as fast as his legs could carry him, swearing at himself in Spanish.

view post Posted on 2/7/2009, 22:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

uh oh!! bless aaron is the sweetest more more more please

≈www  Top
143 replies since 25/6/2009, 15:29   686 views