« Older   Newer »
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 00:07

omgg!! more please :O

view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 08:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 273 - I didn't even want you here....

Steven walks back into the dining room with Wayne and everyone looks at them. "What's all this about Garry?" Steven asked shaking his head. "It was just the once," Garry said as she looked at Emma. "Oh thats alright then," Emma said sarcastically. "Emma, it was a mistake, Rebecca was upset and I was comforting her, it just happened," Garry said as he grabbed her arms. "GET OFF ME," Emma screamed at him. "SHUT UP ALL OF YOU," Steven screamed at everyone. "How's Rio?" Rebecca asked tearfully. "Oh he is fucking wonderful," Steven said rolling his eyes. "Daddy I don't like the shouting," Angel said as she pulled on his shorts. "Awwww its OK, do you want to go for a swim with Granny and Granddad," Steven asked as he picked her up. Angel nodded. "Come on then," James said as he took her from Steven.

Coleen walked to the buffet to get her dinner, as she let Steven and Wayne sort out the Garry and Rebecca scenario. "You feeling OK now?" the tour guide asked her as he got her lunch. "Me oh I'm fine, just pregnancy," Coleen said as she smiled at him. "Oh congratulations, bet Wayne's happy," the tour guide said laughing. "Yeah he is," Coleen said as she smiled at Wayne who looked on jealously. "Take care of yourself," he said as he walked away. "Oh get you Coleen, flirting with the guide," Liz said as she got some more pudding. "I wasn't flirting," Coleen said defensively. "Well Wayne thought so went bright red like a beetroot," Liz said laughing. "Thank God he didn't go green, he'd look even more like Shrek then," Dan said as he put his arms round Liz.

"Right then lets talk about this sensibly, because I'm fed up with the arguing," Steven said seriously. "What theres nothing to discuss, my wife is a cheating slut and my best friend is no longer my best friend," Rio said as he looked at Steven. "It was once Rio, it wasn't some affair, I have regretted it everyday," Rebecca said looking at him. "But why Bec, why, you pushed me away I wanted to be there for you and you time and time again told me you were OK, what did Garry offer that I couldn't?" Rio asked with tears in his eyes. "He didn't have your grief, I couldn't cope with yours Rio, I need to be by myself, but you kept coming in asking if I was OK, I was sick of it," Rebecca said harshly. "Oh sorry if trying to be a good husband is bad," Rio said rolling his eyes.

"You know what guys I'm fed up with this, every time I go away with you guys something happens," Steven said as he looked at them, "Right Garry your a grade A dick, sleeping with your best friends wife, and Rebecca, Rio was in pieces I was with him when Violet died, I came in and watched him say goodbye to your daughter, I watched him cry on the pavement, the fun loving joke cracking Rio was gone, and he put all his grief away to help you through it, and you do this?" Rebecca looked at him and put her face down towards the table, "and what about Emma your best friend, the friend that held your hand and said everything was going to be OK, she was the one who looked after you at high school when Alex teased you for having puppy fat, and this is how you treat her, and thank you guys so much for ruining my fucking honeymoon, I wanted just me, Penny and the children with Liz, Sue and James to have a family break and you lot come and just ruin it, my sister in law got stabbed, Rio and Emma's heart is broken and Wayne thinks Coleen is going to run off with the tour guide."

Coleen was walking along with her plate of food when she felt really dizzy and collapsed right in the arms of the tour guide which was behind her.

Coming up: Is Coleen OK? Will Rio forgive Rebecca? And who proposes?

view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 10:52

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo more more more
poor stevie he can never have any peace can he

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 12:22

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 274- I can carry my wife...

"COLEEN!" Wayne shouted as he saw his wife fall into the tour guides arms. "MUMMY!" Lucas screamed as he saw his mum fall. "She'll be alright," Aaron said as he gently picked him up, Aaron being six and Lucas three, Aaron could barely pick him up off the floor. Wayne ran to her as the tour guide gently placed her head on his lap. "Coleen, can you hear me?" the tour guide said. "Coleen babe," Wayne said as he grabbed her hand. "Wayne, is that you?" Coleen whispered as she tried to open her eyes.

"Yeah its me, Coleen you gave me such a fright, are you OK?" Wayne asked worriedly as he looked up at her. "Shall we get her up and take her down to her bedroom?" the tour guide asked the bloke who as holding her legs. "Its OK thank you very much, I can take her down to OUR room," Wayne said as he gently grabbed her legs and carried her towards the door. "I was just helping," the tour guide said. "Yes well thank you, her HUSBAND can cope," Wayne said as he walked out looking concerned over his wife.

Steven walked out on the top deck to see his wife and children playing by the pool. "Alright," Steven asked as he sat down next to her and kissed her on the lips. "Fine, Angel was petrified of you shouting at the others she thinks you were shouting at her," Penny said seriously. Steven jumped into the pool and swam towards where James and the twins. "You sorted it out son?" James asked him. "I don't care anymore, my children matter to me more," Steven said as he picked Angel up and kissed her, "I'm so sorry for shouting, I wasn't shouting at you, I promise."

"Rio..." Rebecca said as she saw him look at Steven playing with his children in the pool as Penny looked on holding Jasmine. "I think you find that Garry is sitting over there," Rio said sarcastically. "I don't want him, I want you, it was a mistake, I love you," Rebecca said as she looked at him. "Yeah you love me when I leave you alone, don't worry about you," Rio said sarcastically. "Rio, I didn't realize you were hurting so much," Rebecca said seriously. "Are you for real? Do you really think I would just go, 'Oh shit my baby died, never mind, life goes on', I was devastated, but unlike girls boys don't show their emotions they keep it locked in, only Stevie saw them, every ball I kicked at the World Cup I was thinking of Violet, so yes I was fucking hurting," Rio said as he looked at her tears in his eyes.

Wayne gently placed Coleen on the bed and looked down at her as he laid next to her. "You OK?" Wayne asked Coleen as he stroked the hair out of her eyes. "Fine, just don't know what came over me," Coleen said as she held her head. "Well, your just going to rest now, no more trips, no more tour guide, just you, me and Lucas," Wayne said as he put his head down on her shoulder. "Your so cute when your jealous," Coleen said laughing.

Steven sat down next to Penny on the edge of the pool. "Hows Jasmine?" Steven asked as he gently took her from Penny's arms. "Fine, shes just been sick once," Penny said as she smiled at him. "Thats good," Steven said as he kissed her on the cheek. "Did you sort the others out?" Penny asked as she looked at him worriedly. "I don't care anymore Penny, I'm fed up of looking after them, you and my kids are the most important thing now," Steven said as he kissed her on the lips. "But so are your friends," Penny said seriously. "Yeah they are, but there 18 they should be able to look after themselves, I'm surprised I'm not dressing them," Steven said laughing.

James turned and looked at Sue as she held a sleeping Tiegan in her arms. "I love you, you know," James said suddenly as he could see she was looking at her ex husband and his new family, his wife that nearly cost her daughters life. "I know you do," Sue said as she turned around and looked at him. "But there's one thing that has to change with us," James said suddenly. "What's that?" Sue asked laughing. "You will have to be my wife," James said smiling. "Excuse me?" Sue asked shocked. "Susan Elizabeth Lovell, will you marry me?" James said as he got down on bended knee and opened up a box.

Coming up: Will Sue except? And Beckie breaks Alonso's heart.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 12:27

:O omg! never saw that one coming haha

view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 12:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aww bless and hang on coming up what happens with beckie and xabi????

more mroe moer

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 13:38

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 275 - Love is the sweetest thing

Sue looked at him and gasped in shock. "YES OF COURSE I'LL BLOODY MARRY YOU!" Sue screamed as she hugged him still with Tiegan in his arms. "I love you," James whispered. "MUM!" Liz screamed as she ran towards her, "congratulations! Finally he has asked you." Steven and Penny went towards them with Jasmine. "Congratulations mate," Steven said as he shook his father in laws hand and then kissed his mother in law. "Yeah congratulations," Dan said as he looked at them. "Don't look now but fuckwitt of a dad is not looking happy," Liz said laughing.

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
Be everything that you need.
I love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do..
I will be strong I will be faithful
'Cos I'm counting on a new beginning.
A reason for living.
A deeper meaning.

It was at night at they were all sitting in the bar. "Congratulations," Michael said as he looked at Sue and James. "Yeah but I already thought you were married," Louise said laughing. "It took him long enough to ask me out," Sue said laughing. "Hey I asked you in the end," James said laughing. "How did you guys meet anyway?" Steven asked laughing. "On a boat, and by the end of the night I was doing her under the buffet table," James said laughing. "MUM!" Penny exclaimed laughing. "At least we know where Liz gets it from," Dan said laughing.

I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me...

"Come here Mrs Gerrard," Steven said as he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist and took her to the dance floor. "Steven, you know Jasmine has her hospital appointment soon," Penny said worriedly. "Yeah I know, but she'll be fine, we have to be positive," Steven said as he kissed the top of her head. "I love you," Penny whispered in his ear. Steven smiled as he kissed her on the lips. "I love you too, and don't worry about Jasmine, she will be OK, I'll make sure of it," Steven whispered.

And when the stars are shining brightly
In the velvet sky,
I'll make a wish
Send it to heaven
Then make you want to cry..
The tears of joy
For all the pleasure and the certainty.
That we're surrounded
By the comfort and protection of..
The highest power.
In lonely hours.
The tears devour you..
I want to stand with you on a mountain,
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever,
Until the sky falls down on me..[i]

"Come on Mrs Rooney," Wayne said as he gently took her hand. "Your feeling very romantic this evening Wayne," Coleen said as she put her arms around his neck. "Hey I can romantic," Wayne said seriously, "how you feeling?" Coleen sighed as she looked at him and pulled his cheek. "I'm fine, the doctor said I was fine, I was just dehydrated," Coleen said as she lent in and kissed him on the lips, "and don't be jealous over the tour guide he isn't a patch on you!"

[i]Oh can't you see it baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cos it's standing right before you.
All that you need will surely come...

"Come on Liz," Dan said as he gently took her arm to the dance floor. "No it's alright I don't dance to sloppy shit like this," Liz said laughing. "Oh come on," Dan said as he picked her up and put her over his shoulder. "DAN PUT ME DOWN!" Liz screamed laughing. "Thats a first you wanting me to put you down," Dan whispered laughing, "your normally screaming for me to continue not to stop." Liz looked at him and laughed. "fuck the dance," Liz said as Dan carried her down the stairs. "They never stop them two," Jamie said laughing as he spun Nicola around.

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do...

As everyone danced around the floor, Paul looked on jealously as his ex wife moved on with her life, he didn't like it one bit, he had lost his daughters and son to this man and now he was losing the one person he loved tormenting. As Paul was thinking this, the others were sighing contently on their lovers shoulders, Lucas was holding baby Gemma, Aaron baby Ellie, Tiegan poking James, Josh holding Jasmine, future romances who knows?

I'll be your dream
I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy.
I'll be your hope
I'll be your love
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly madly deeply do...

Coming up: Beckie breaks Xabi's heart & going home.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 13:54

aww bless them all!

view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 14:06

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 276 - Not daddy!

Rio woke up in an empty bed and sighed. This wasn't how it was meant to be, his wife was meant to be lying next to him and Violet should be in her cot gurgling. Rio got up and went to have a shower when there was a knock at the door. He groaned. "Why can't people leave me alone," Rio whispered as he opened the door to find Rebecca standing there. "Rio..." Rebecca said as she looked at him eyes full of tears. "I miss you Bec," Rio said suddenly. "Rio I never meant to hurt you," Rebecca said seriously. "I know Bec," Rio said as he gently pulled her close to him.

"Morning senorita," Xabi said as he saw Beckie stir in the bed. "Why do you have to do that?" Beckie asked as she opened one eye and looked at him. "Do what?" Xabi asked confused. "Be so happy in the morning," Beckie said sighing. "Daddy daddy, can we go for a swim now?" Josh asked as he came running out of the bedroom. "No you can't," Beckie said as she cut Xabi off speaking, "and he isn't your daddy so don't call him that, OK?" Xabi looked at her and and his heart broke into two.

"I swear he just smiled at me," Jamie said as he fed James in his high chair. "It's just wind," Nicola said laughing. "That was a smile," Jamie said proudly, "you smiling at your daddy." Steven laughed as he came in pushing the twins and Jasmine. "Nah he is laughing at your ugly mug," Steven said laughing. "Hey my Jamie isn't ugly," Nicola said as she looked at Steven seriously. "Ohhh get you," Steven said laughing as he put Tiegan in the high chair next to James. James started to giggle as he saw Tiegan. "Baby James," Tiegan said as she pointed at him and then poked him and giggled. "I sense baby romance," Penny said giggling. "Tiegan and Angel are never having boyfriends," Steven said seriously as he sat down, "so you can cut it out Tiegan!"

"So Frankie what do you want to do on our last day?" Ashley asked as he and Frankie walked in the dining room with Aaron and Michael. "As long as it involves you I don't care, its our last day together," Frankie said sadly. "Do you have to go back to your country?" Aaron asked sadly. "Yeah I do," Frankie said as she ruffled his hair. "But I don't want you to go, I need a mummy," Aaron said sadly as looked up at her tears in his eyes. "Mate..." Ashley said not knowing what to say. "And I need a daddy," Michael said as he looked up at Ashley. Ashley and Frankie didn't know what to say as they walked off towards their own little table.

Beckie, Xabi, Josh & Ellie entered the dining room. "You go and get the food and I'll go and strap Ellie in," Xabi said as he pushed Ellie towards the table. "You OK Xabi?" Jamie asked as he looked up from James. "Ci," Xabi said sighing. "Bollocks," Steven said as he pulled a silly face at Ellie as Xabi strapped her in. "Josh called me dad today," Xabi said as he looked at them. "Yeah, you are sort off," Jamie said seriously, "whats wrong with that?" Xabi sighed. "Nothing, I was well chuffed but Beckie told Josh not to call me it," Xabi said sadly. "Girls are seriously weird," Steven said as he pulled another face at Ellie.

Rio came in holding Rebecca's hand and smiled at Steven as he did a thumbs up at him. "Oh my God are you two back together?" Penny asked excitedly. "Penny!" Steven said sternly as he looked at her laughing. Rebecca looked at Rio who nodded. "I love Bec, and I can't imagine my life without her," Rio said as he looked at her, "we've talked things through and we've realized we were both to blame." Rebecca looked at Rio and smiled. "Well thank fuck for that," Jamie said as he took out James from his high chair, "maybe things will go right for all of us now."

Coming up: Will Frankie and Ashley be able to say goodbye to each other? And a sneak preview of whats coming up.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 14:38

oooohhh! do they get together :O :D

view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 14:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 277 - Sneak into the future

"Right then, what can I get everyone to drink?" Steven asked as he walked up to the bar. "Someone get me chair, Steven's offering to pay for a round of drinks," Dan said laughing. "Oh fuck off," Steven said laughing, "do you want a pint or not?" Dan looked at Liz and laughed. "Nah I'll fucking have champagne I think," Dan said winking a him. "Your such a cheeky little twat," Steven said laughing. "You only just noticed," Dan said laughing.

As Steven came back with the drinks and sat down Jamie sighed. "Whats that sigh for?" Steven said laughing. "I was thinking," Jamie said as he looked at him. "Thats dangerous," Peter said laughing. "Oh fuck off," Jamie said laughing. "Ohhh temper," Peter said as he put his hands up. "What were you thinking?" Wayne asked looking at him. "What our kids will be like in a few years," Jamie said as he looked at James. "Little Angels," Steven said smiling.

Oh dad you can't be serious?" Tiegan said as she folded her arms. "I am deadly serious," Steven said as he looked up from his paper. "But everyones going to be there?" Tiegan said annoyed. "I don't care if the bloody Popes there, your not going," Steven said seriously. "Is it because theres going to be boys there, George is going!" Tiegan said folding her arms crossily. "Its different with George," Steven said seriously. "What because hes a guy," Tiegan said rolling her eyes. "No.... its just girls..." Steven said wondering what to say. "Dad, its not like I'm a vir....very naive person," Tiegan said as she got up and ran out.

"Hey Tiegan James has been telling me..." Lucas said giggling. "Telling you what?" Tiegan asked as she turned around and looked at the boys giggling. "Nothing," James said suddenly. "Don't be shy James, you certainly weren't last night," Tiegan said as she winked at him and walked towards him. "So its true?" Aaron asked giggling. "You guys are so sad, is it because Gemma or Ellie aren't giving you any so you have to get your kicks from my amazing sex life?" Tiegan asked rolling her eyes. "Your dad will go mental," Josh said laughing. "What my dad don't know, won't hurt him," Tiegan said giggling as she walked away.

[i]"JADE, COME HERE," Wayne shouted as he saw his daughter about to leave for school. "What?" Jade said rolling her eyes at him. "That isn't a skirt, thats a belt, unroll it now," Wayne said seriously. "Don't worry dad, no one would be stupid enough to shag her," Lucas said laughing as he grabbed her bag. "Dad, all the girls wear the skirts like this," Jade said moaning as she unrolled it. "Yes, well your not," Wayne said seriously. "God, your just like Uncle Steven with Tiegan," Jade said sighing, "oh can I have some money?" Wayne rolled his eyes as he took a tenner out. "Ten pounds?" Jade exclaimed, "your the highest paid footballer at Man U and you give him a measly tenner?" Wayne sighed. "Stop being cheeky and go to school," Wayne said as he opened the door. "Yeah Jade, George might be there, and you love George," Lucas said teasingly.

"OI!" Tiegan screamed as she jumped over a table as she saw Jasmine getting picked on. "Oh look who it is, little miss slut," the child said bitchily. "Got it in one, but get off my sister," Tiegan said seriously. "Or what? You going to get your supposedly famous dad to beat me up?" the girl said laughing. "No, and you must be the only girl in the country who doesn't believe I'm Steven Gerrard's daughter, but get off her now," Tiegan said as she looked at her. "Or what?" the bully said as she carried on pulling Jasmines hair as she sat in her wheelchair. Tiegan didn't say anything she just headbutted her right in her face. "NOW THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR MESSING WITH MY fucking SISTER, AND YOU KNOW WHERE TO COME BACK IF YOU WANT SOME MORE," Tiegan shouted as she looked at her sister who was crying, "it's OK Jasmine, they won't hurt you again." Just then they heard the head teacher yell. "TIEGAN GERRARD OFFICE NOW."

"Angels, this lot?" Dan asked laughing. "Yeah, my girls will be," Steven said defensively. "There going to wrap you around your little finger," Wayne said laughing. "No they won't," Steven said seriously, "anyway you let Lucas get away with murder," Steven said seriously. Wayne laughed. "Lets face it, we will all spoil them rotten," Jamie said laughing. "Wonder what our careers will be like," Michael said suddenly.

Steven Gerrard lined up in the tunnel for his first England start he felt physically sick, this we was Wembley, this was England, he had dreamt of this moment all of his life. He wanted to be at the front of the line, but it could wait. He heard Three Lions start playing and he had to stop himself singing along, he thought of Wayne and his wife and his children all singing it and smiled as he looked at Michael. "You want to burst into song?" Michael whispered laughing. "And I see Ince ready for war," Steven whispered laughing. "Shut up," Rio said seriously as he tried not too giggle.

Wayne looked up and saw the red card in his direction. "I don't fucking believe it, I didn't touch him," Wayne screamed at the ref as he saw Carvelho rolling on the floor and cheating scum ordering for him to be sent off. "Ref, it was an accident," Steven said as he looked in disbelief. Wayne walked towards the tunnel and kicked the bottle in frustration, this was Euro 2004 his first tournament and he got sent off. Then he turned around and saw him wink at his manager and he felt physically sick. He'd been snitched up. Steven looked at Ashley, JT & Rio, right this was war. "Ashley I'm coming on the left to help you," Steven said as he looked at cheating scum full of hate.

"Three nil down, how the fuck did that happen?" Steven screamed in the changing room. "There just too good," Peter exclaimed. "Well we're Liverpool and are better than them, we have the history," Steven said seriously, "listen to our fans we can't let them down, there still singing their hearts out." Just then Wayne and Rio walked in. "What you two doing in here?" Rafa asked suddenly. "Is it OK if we borrow a few towels?" Wayne asked sheepishly. "Do you have too now, I'm in the middle of my captains speech," Steven said as he rolled his eyes. "Don't worry Stevie, there with me," Phil Thompson said sighing. Little did Stevie know his wife had gone into labour and Penny didn't want to tell him...

Penalties it came down too, again, this time it was serious it was the World Cup final. "Right who wants the first one?" Steven asked as he looked at his players. "Me," Rooney said as he looked at him. "Right then, Rooney first, then Owen, Carra, JT & I'm taking the 5th, no pressure then," Steven said as he sighed deeply. He looked at the fans, they'd been through 40 years of hurt, he couldn't do it to them again. England had to win.

"Loads of trophies I bet," Jamie said laughing. "Lots of goals by me," Michael said cockily. "I could do my robot dance and become a cult hero," Peter said laughing. "Oh please Peter, that is awful," Wayne said laughing. "I'll get England and Liverpool out of trouble so many times I will be called the savior," Steven said cockily. "Aaron will play football like his dad," Ashley said laughing. "With his pace, hell yeah," Steven said seriously. "You guys are so big headed," Penny said laughing.

Coming up: Penny, Coleen, Nicola & Jackie get a job offer & will Ashley be able to leave Frankie and Michael.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 14:51

hahaha omg i cant wait to read on more please :D

view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 15:04

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

more more more please this is great

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 17:54

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 278 - Goodbyes

As the plane touched down at Heathrow airport, Ashley looked at Frankie and sighed. She hadn't said a word to him all afternoon. "I don't want you to go back to your home," Aaron said as she looked at her and sighed. "I know you do, but I have too," Frankie said as she hugged him. "Don't you like us?" Aaron asked sadly. "Of course I do," Frankie said as she kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Ash," Frankie said as she kissed him on the cheek as she walked off with Michael Carrick.

"Back in England," Steven said sighing as he yawned as he gently pushed the pushchair towards the luggage area. "Where the food is nice," Penny said laughing. "Hey where is your sense of culture," Steven said seriously as he looked at her. "Steven the food was shit," Penny said seriously. "I'm just so depressed that I have to go back to training and leave you," Steven said as he picked up there cases. "Hey you love football, and besides I always come and watch you home or away," Penny said seriously, "and I've got the bar, the children." Steven laughed. "Oh don't forget your a WAG now, you and girls made front page news everyday in your bikinis," Steven said laughing.

"COLEEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Wayne screamed as Coleen picked up her suitcase. "I'm carrying my case, what does it look like I'm doing?" Coleen said sarcastically. "Oh your so funny," Wayne said as he took the case off her, "you shouldn't be carrying things in your condition." Coleen rolled her eyes as she held Lucas's hand. "Wayne I'm fine," Coleen said sighing, "you can't be around everyday to look after me." Wayne sighed as he looked at her. "Daddy can we go home now, I'm tired," Lucas said as he yawned.

Emma looked at Garry as he picked up her case and give it to her. "Emma, Rio has forgiven Rebecca," Garry said looking at her, "Emma I'm fucking miserable without you." Emma looked at him and sighed. "Well you should of thought of that before screwing my best mate," Emma said as she stormed off towards Coleen and Wayne. Garry sighed this was going to be harder than he thought it would be. "Have no one to blame but yourself," Rio said suddenly as he walked past with Rebecca. Garry looked at him and sighed. "I know," Garry said sighing. "She'll come around," Rio said as he walked off.

"Mum your being an idiot, you love him," Michael said as Frankie waited for another flight to take her back to Australia. "I don't love him," Frankie said as she tried not to cry. "Yeah and I'm going to play for Man U one day," Michael said sarcastically. "Look, just leave it Michael, he has his own life in England, I have mine in Australia," Frankie said seriously. "No wonder dad left you if you were always this difficult," Michael said as he looked at her annoyed.

"Hello," Steven said as he answered his mobile. "Hey Stevie how was the holiday?" his agent asked. "Fine, eventful but fine," Steven said as he put Jasmine in her car seat. "Can I speak to your wife please?" he asked laughing. "Penny!" Steven exclaimed shocked. "Yes unless you've changed wifes over night," his agent said laughing. Steven passed the phone over to Penny as he strapped Tiegan and Angel in as he kissed them all on the forehead as they slept. "Hello?" Penny asked confused. "Hey Penny, its just a quick call, ITV want you to be a panalist on Loose Women with Coleen, Nicola and Jackie," he said laughing. "ME?" Penny exclaimed, "but why?" Steven's agent laughed. "Because they see you as down to earth and want to hear your opinions, so what shall I say?" he asked laughing. "Well I don't see why not," Penny said giggling.

Ashley was just putting the key in the ignition and driving off when Ashley saw Frankie running after the car with Michael. "DAD STOP!" Aaron screamed excitedly as he sat next to him. Ashely braked suddenly and jumped out of the car as Frankie stopped running. "Ashley, I couldn't get on the plane," Frankie said as she looked at him. "What?" Ashley asked shocked. "I couldn't leave you, I love you," Frankie said as she looked at him and smiled. "I love you too," Ashley said as he lifted her up and kissed her passionately on the lips. "OH YUCK!" Aaron and Michael said in unison as they looked away.

Coming up: Loose Women, Beckie mets someone and Penny and Steven receive devastating news

view post Posted on 20/6/2009, 18:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Oh god whats the bad news then?? OMG never saw michael carrick coming! im so dumb sometimes

mroe more more

≈www  Top
144 replies since 17/6/2009, 14:27   691 views