008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part seven chapters 259 to 311

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 21:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 266 - Not her...

Steven looked on in disbelief as he saw an upturned table and Pauline just standing there holding the bloody knife in her hand. "What the fuck has happened?" Steven asked in disbelief. "She deserved it..." Pauline said shocked. "Deserved what? What the have you done?" Steven asked beginning to panic. Sue came running out as James stayed with the kids and looked on in disbelief. "Pauline what have you done?" Sue asked as she looked at her. "Don't go near them, they have to pay," Pauline said as she began to shake. "WHAT HAVE YOU fucking DONE?" Steven screamed in panic, "PENNY!" Sue ran past Pauline and look down in shock as she saw both her daughters lying there.

She saw Penny laying there gently holding Liz's hand. "Mum.... help her first... she's been stabbed... forget me..." Penny said as she struggled for breath as her asthma played up. "Alright sweetie," Sue said as she crouched by Liz and saw her bloodstained shirt. "Mum, I love you," Liz whispered as her eyes shut. "No, no stay with me," Sue said as she quickly took of her over blouse and put it under her shirt to soak up the blood. "Will one of you call the captain and get an ambulance, if we're not quick she's going to die," Sue said seriously. "Whose going to die?" Steven asked as he looked around, "I can't cope without her, I have three kids, I can't look after them by myself." Then Agger saw Liz's bracelet on her arm as it went limp.

"LIZ!" Dan screamed as he ran towards Sue knocking Pauline out of the way and crouched down beside her. Liz opened her eyes and looked at him and smiled. "Hey, get Steven for Penny," Liz whispered as she looked at him. "But you? You need help more," Dan said as he looked over as Wayne and Rio came running back over from telling the captain. "She's my little sister, and I love her more than I love myself," Liz said as she struggled for breath. "But..." Dan said as he looked at her worriedly. "Do it for me please," Liz said as she stroked his cheek. Dan nodded and ran towards Steven. "Steven... Go to Penny," Dan said as he tried to keep the tears in.

"Penny," Steven said as he ran towards her. "Steven..." Penny whispered to him. "Its going to be OK, your OK," Steven said as he gently sat her up and held her in his arms. "LIZ!" Penny exclaimed as she crawled towards her, ignoring the pain in her leg. "I love you..." Liz said as she touched her arm. "NO, YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!" Penny screamed. Just then they heard a helicopter above them. "Hold on, you have to help is here," Penny said as she looked at her. "Penny... you did yourself proud tonight... you can look after yourself now... you don't need me cramping your style," Liz said as she laughed but then stopped as the pain took over. "Your my sister of course I need you," Penny said as tears rolled down her face.

Dan sat with her holding her hand as the ambulance people strapped her into the stretcher, she was unconscious as they strapped her up and took her up in it. "Look after her won't you, I love her," Dan said as he let go of her hand. "Come on mate, the tour guide has got a coach to take us to the hospital," Jamie said as he put his arms around Dan and Steven looked up and saw there loved ones being taken to hospital. As they walked off Paul went to follow. "NO YOU DON'T, THIS IS YOUR FAULT, YOURS AND YOUR DEMENTED WIFE, STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY, THAT INCLUDES LIZ, SUE AND JAMES," Steven said furiously.

Coming up: Does Liz make it and Dan gets a shock.

Chloex
view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 22:09

This is really good x

view post Posted on 18/6/2009, 22:40

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 267 - I love yous

Dan and Steven rushed through the hospital door and ran towards the help desk. "A Mrs Gerrard and a Miss Rothe," Steven said as he looked at the receptionist. Unfortunately for them she couldn't speak any English. "For fucks sake, why can't anyone speak English," Dan said as he turned around on the spot getting flustered when he spotted Sue sitting outside a room. "Sue..." Steven said as he ran towards her with the others following. "Steven I hate to ask this," Sue said suddenly as she stood up. "Don't worry," Steven said as he got his credit card out, "I know theres no NHS here, I'll pay for both of your girls, well I was going to anyway." Steven looked around and saw Penny sitting up in bed with her mask around her face. "Can I go in?" Steven asked as he just ached to be with his wife.

Dan walked into Liz's room and sat next to her bed and held her hand tightly. "Come on Liz, wake up, you have too," Dan whispered as he gently wiped the hair away from her eyes, "you just have to wake up, I can't live without you, the truth is Liz I love you, and I know you and I don't fall in love, we're players and just go from partner to partner, but I don't want that anymore I just want you, I love the way your little toe curls under the other one, the way you curl up on the sofa in your pajamas I even love the way you tease me immensely in bed, quite simply Elizabeth I love you."

"Penny, are you OK?" Steven asked as he came running in and flung his arms around her. "I'm fine, how's my sister?" Penny asked as she looked at him as he sat on the edge of her bed petting her hair lovingly. "She's going to be OK, I'll make sure of that," Steven said gently, "but are you OK?" Penny nodded as she looked up at him. "Steven, shes a mad woman, I just told her how she couldn't break me anymore, and then she hit me and knocked me over and then Liz came in to defend me and then it happened," Penny said as she looked at him. "You scared me I thought I was going to lose you again," Steven said as he kissed her on the top of her head. "You'll never lose me, your stuck with me forever," Penny said as she looked at him. "Good, I wouldn't have it any other way," Steven said as he kissed her passionately.

"Dan, can I have a word?" Sue asked as she walked in and sat opposite him as he still held her hand tightly. "Course, she's OK isn't she?" Dan asked worriedly his hand never letting go of her and his other hand stroking her hair. "They think she will be, luckily it missed the major organs, but they have found something else," Sue said gently. "What? Sue please tell me, I know I'm not family, but I really love your daughter," Dan said tears beginning to form in his eyes. "OK I know you you do and it has something to do with you as well, the thing is Dan, Liz is pregnant," Sue said gently. "Excuse me?" Dan asked shocked as he looked at her in shock. But he had no time to say anything else as Liz's machines started to beep loudly....

The doctors came running in the room as Sue pushed down her bed and pushed Agger out of the way. "Blood pressure down," Sue said as the other doctors came running in. "No Liz, stay with me," Dan said as he took her hand and stroked it lovingly, "you can do this, your a fighter, you've been through so much, don't let her win, you have to survive for your little Agger, please Liz, I fucking LOVE YOU." Just then they heard a little cough and Liz rolled her eyes open and looked at Agger with his tear stained face.

view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 08:31

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

OMG I HATE THAT WOMEN!!
poor liz and penny!! and sue steven and dan!!

more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 15:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 268 - Hopelessly Devoted to you

"Oh thank fuck," Dan whispered as he saw her eyes look at him. "Penny..." Liz whispered as the tube came out of her throat. "She's OK," Dan said as he looked at her still holding onto her hand tightly. "Mum, your not going to let her near her again are you?" Liz asked horsely. "She's not coming near any of my girls again," Sue said as kissed her on the forehead, "I'm going to see Penny now is that OK?" Liz nodded. "Liz, how much have you heard before you opened your eyes?" Dan asked embarrassedly. Liz looked at him confused. "Are you crying?" Liz asked laughing. "No!" Dan said as he quickly wiped the tears away.

"She's awake!" Penny said happily as she laid in Steven's arms. Sue nodded. "Oh thank you God," Penny said as her eyes filled with tears again. "Hey can we go and see her?" Steven asked as he thought it would help Penny. "Give Dan and Liz a moment, they have things to discuss," Sue said smiling. "Like what?" Penny asked nosily. Steven laughed. "Things that don't involve us, now come here and cuddle up to me, your shaking," Steven said as he put the blanket up higher on her and put his arms around her.

"Because I thought you were going to die on me," Dan said embarrassedly. "Why would you care? I'm just your bit on the side, you shag me when you can't find someone, same with me," Liz said looking at him. Dan took a deep breath and sighed. "I love you," Dan whispered as he turned his head away. Liz looked at him and laughed gently as she took a deep breath and sighed. "I fucking love you as well," Liz said laughing. "You do? But what about this waiter you've been seeing?" Dan asked shocked. "Oh Dan, like I would sleep with him, I just slept on a sun lounger for a bit, your face when your jealous is a picture," Liz said laughing. "You cow!" Dan exclaimed laughing. "Oh shut up and give me the kiss of life," Liz said laughing as she looked at him. "Liz why didn't you tell me?" Dan asked suddenly remembering she was pregnant. "Tell you what?" Liz asked confused. "Pregnant," Dan said suddenly. "WHAT?" Liz exclaimed.

"Room for two more?" Steven asked as he pushed Penny in. "PENNY!" Liz screamed as she saw her, "are you OK? I've been so worried about you!" Penny looked up tears in her eyes. "I thought you had died on me," Penny said as she looked at her tears in her eyes. "Oh it would take more than a knife to get rid of me, who else would look after you, make you hot chocolate at night, watch cheesy movies with you on a Saturday night, protect you when dad comes round on Sundays," Liz said smiling. "I love you so much," Penny said as she got up and hugged her, "thank you for always looking after me." Liz looked at her and laughed. "Stop being soft," Liz said laughing as she ruffled her hair.

"I'm going to get a coffee, you want one Dan?" Steven asked as he put the brakes on the wheelchair and smiled. "Sure," Dan said he walked out scratching his head. "God, mate I thought she was a goner," Steven said as he held his face. "I nearly watched her die, seeing the person I love nearly go and my child," Dan said suddenly. "CHILD!" Steven exclaimed shocked. "Liz's pregnant," Dan said as he shook his head. "fucking hell, I'm going to be an uncle," Steven said shocked. "Hey what about me, Daniel the player is going to be a dad," Dan said biting his nails. "Scary thought," Steven said laughing. "Thanks, but I'll support her, she's the one," Dan said smiling. "No more Dan the player eh? Fathers can unlock their daughters now," Steven said laughing.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 16:25

omg i love it :lol: glad liz and penny are fine :)

view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 16:37

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 269 - Truly Madly Deeply

It had been two days since the stabbing and Liz was lying in bed where Dan was, who hadn't left her side at all. "Dan will you go back to the boat, your beginning to smell," Liz said laughing. "Charming," Dan said laughing as he looked at her. "Dan, are you scared?" Liz asked suddenly. "Scared about what? And Agger's never scared," Dan said laughing. "We're going to be parents, I mean what do I do?" Liz asked worriedly. "Hey if Steven and Penny can cope with three we can cope with one," Dan said seriously. "And you?" Liz asked looking at him. "Hey I'm not going anywhere, I wouldn't dare you might throw me in a river," Dan said holding his arms up laughing.

Steven woke up with Penny in his arms, it was their first night on the boat since the accident and he didn't want to get up today he just wanted to hold her forever. "You OK?" Penny whispered as she looked up at him. "Me, I'm always OK," Steven said as he played with her hair. "We should get up, we've got the trip to go on," Penny said looking at him. "We're not going, we're going to stay here," Steven said seriously. "But what about the others?" Penny asked laughing. "There big enough and ugly enough to look after themselves," Steven said laughing, "and besides I've got a surprise for you." Penny looked at him smiled. "Oh aren't you something else Steven Gerrard," Penny said as she kissed him on the lips.

"I can go back to the boat?" Liz asked smiling at the doctor who said she was well enough to leave hospital. "Yeah your well enough, but don't get into anymore fights," the doctor said laughing. "She won't don't worry, I'll be looking after her," Dan said seriously. "Oh hark you, Dan going all Mr. Sensible," Liz said laughing. "Hey I'm not sensible, trust me I'm still planning on showing you Agger Magic, but just no fighting," Dan said laughing. "Agger Magic, I think you've shown me plenty of that as I'm carrying baby Agger," Liz said laughing. Dan laughed. "Come on you, lets go back on the boat," Dan said as he walked out the room holding her hand.

"Thank you," Steven said as he got a bottle of champagne from the reception. "OI why aren't you coming with us this morning?" Wayne shouted out laughing. "Because its my honeymoon, and I don't want to fucking go," Steven said laughing. "Ohhhh so are you and Penny going to get your freak on?" Rio asked laughing. "Mind your own business," Steven said laughing. "Thats a yes," Jamie said laughing. "Leave them alone," Nicola said laughing as she playfully slapped him. "See you later, enjoy the trip," Steven said laughing as he walked towards his room.

"Right then, can I get you something?" Dan asked as he gently lay her down on the sun lounger. "The old Agger back please, this nice Dan getting me drinks, is so not the Agger I fell in love with," Liz said laughing. "So you want me to go and shag that barmaid?" Dan asked cheekily. "Go on then, I'll just shag the barman," Liz said winking. "What like before with your sun lounger trick," Dan said laughing. "I want you to be the cheeky Agger that used to drive me wild in bed," Liz said laughing. Dan didn't answer he looked at her and put his hand on her belly and let it slip down. "That's more like it, now come here," Liz said as she looked at him and laughed.

"Steven, where are we going?" Penny asked as she looked at him as he pushed the twins and Jasmine along to an empty room. "Well, aren't we going to get married again?" Steven asked laughing. "But there's no one here!" Penny said laughing. "Yeah, I want it so its just the Gerrard Family, me, you and our gorgeous children, that is all that matters now," Steven said as he took her hand. "But theres not anyone here to conduct the service," Penny said laughing. "Because no is going to, its just us two," Steven said as he took off her wedding ring and looked at her.

"Penny, I love you with all my heart, always have always will, your my sunshine, my heartbeat, the person that doesn't just make me a footballer, a captain, your the person who makes me the real Steven Gerrard, I know I have hurt you badly, but I promise you I will never hurt you again," Steven said as he placed the ring on her finger again and kissed her passionately. "What about me?" Penny asked confused. "You kept your vows on our wedding day, I didn't, you don't need to say yours again," Steven said as he picked her up and snogged her passionately, "I love you Mrs. Gerrard."

Coming up: Wayne gets jealous, Penny teases Steven & Rio finds out!

view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 17:24

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

oooo more more more

glad everythings ok again

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 18:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 270 - Handcuffs at Dawn

The others stood by a temple and looked around at the sites. "If that tour guide looks at my wife one more time," Wayne whispered in Scott's ear furiously. "He isn't looking at her," Scott said shaking his head. "He is, I wish she wouldn't wear a bikini," Wayne said as he held Lucas. "Your jealous," Scott said laughing. "No I'm not," Wayne said defensively. "Yes you are, Wazza is jealous," Scott said laughing.

Steven carried Penny upstairs to the pool area. "LIZ!" Penny screamed in excitement as she saw her sister lying there soaking up the rays as Dan slept beside her. "Good God sis, you sound more excited then when Dan has an orgasm," Liz said laughing. "Thanks for that thought, remind me to skip lunch, don't think I could keep it down," Steven said as he looked at her laughing. "Oh fuck off you bastard," Dan said as he opened his eyes. "Well I intend to in a minute, down to the bedroom, this is my honeymoon," Steven said laughing. "Penny, do you let him dictate your sex life like that?" Liz whispered to her sister looked at Steven and winked. "Yeah, whats wrong with that," Penny asked confused. "Right come with me madam," Liz said as she gently helped her sister up, "Steven Penny will meet you in her room, soon!"

"Right then go and look at the sights your self," the tour guide said as he winked at Coleen. "Did you just see that, he fucking winked at her," Wayne said furiously to Rio and Scott. "No he didn't your imagining it," Rio said laughing. "I'm not, it was a definite wink," Wayne said as he stormed towards Coleen. "Oh hey love," Coleen said as she took Lucas from him, "You OK? You look a bit red." Wayne looked at her. "I don't like that tour guide winking at you," Wayne said seriously. Coleen laughing. "Oh Wayne really, he is just being friendly," Coleen said laughing. "Well he can be friendly with someone else's wife," Wayne said seriously.

"Liz what are you doing?" Penny asked as she sat on her sisters bed as she rummaged through a box. "I can't believe you just let Steven dictate your sex life," Liz said as she took out a pair of stainless steel handcuffs. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THEM?" Penny exclaimed. "Do I have to do everything?" Liz asked laughing as she pulled her sister close to her and whispered something in her ear.

"Don't touch me," Rebecca said as she looked at Garry sternly. "I bumped into you, it was an accident," Garry said shaking his head. "Yeah well don't do it again," Rebecca said as she looked at him. "You OK?" Rio asked as he put his arm around Rebecca's shoulder. "Fine, I was just telling Garry, that we're going to try for another baby," Rebecca said smiling. "Are you ready for that?" Garry asked shocked. "Yeah, we want a baby, is that so bad Gaz?" Rio asked shocked. "No of course not, just want you both to be happy," Garry said guiltily.

Steven opened his and Penny's bedroom door and looked at her and his mouth opened in shock as she wore her skimpy black nightdress. "fucking hell love what are you trying to do to me, give me a heart attack?" Steven asked as his eyes bolted out of his head. "What Steven, this old thing?" Penny asked as she tried to remember what Liz had told her, "Come here." Penny put his arms around her neck and pushed him gently on the bed and kissed him passionately, he pushed one hand up to the bed post and put one cuff around it then put his other hand on the other side and cuffed his other hand on the other side of the bed post. "What the fuck?" Steven asked shocked as Penny whispered something in his ear. Steven gulped as he felt suddenly very horny. Just then Penny grabbed her crutches and hopped off. "Where you off too, you can't leave me Penny!" Steven exclaimed shocked. "See ya in half an hour," Penny said as she kissed him on his bulge and hopped out. "YOU fucking bitch!" Steven screamed at her as Penny left to meet Liz and Dan on the top deck.

Coming up: Will Steven enjoy Penny and Liz plan of action, will Rio find out what Bec and Garry did? Coleen falls ill....

view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 18:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo naughty penny ahaha!!
more more more

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 18:57

Haha penny makes me laugh

view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 20:49

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaa i know grace! i bet you would love to do that to stevie ;)

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 20:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 271 - Shouldn't earwig

Warning contains sexual content

Penny hopped towards Agger and Liz who were in the bar waiting for the others to come back from the trip. "How did it go?" Liz asked as Penny sat down tiredly next to her sister. "Just like you said it would, he loved it until I walked out," Penny said guiltily. "Don't be guilty sis," Liz said laughing. "What you done to Stevie?" Dan asked laughing. "Chained him up," Liz said laughing. "Oh the teasing game, fucking love it, he will love it," Dan said laughing. "Really?" Penny asked unsure. "Hey trust me, what I don't know about sex theres no hope," Dan said laughing as he walked back to the bar.

"You OK Coleen you look a bit pale?" Wayne asked as he looked at Coleen worriedly. "I'm fine, I'm just tired," Coleen said as she went to get on the coach. "Let me help madam," the tour guide said smiling. "It's quite OK, I am capable of looking after my wife you know," Wayne said as he took Coleen's hand. "WAYNE!" Coleen said sternly. "What?" Wayne said as he then helped Lucas up the stairs. "I've never seen you jealous," Coleen said giggling. "I'm not jealous," Wayne said as he sat down next to her. "Sure your not," Coleen said rolling her eyes.

"Rebecca, what are you playing at?" Garry asked her as he grabbed her arm. "I'm not playing at anything Garry, now get off me," Rebecca said as she looked at him sternly. "Are you ready for another baby?" Garry asked concerned. "I love Rio and I want to have another baby and anyway who are you to tell me what I can and can't do with my husband," Rebecca said seriously. "I'm just worried about you and him," Garry said seriously. "So worried about him that you slept with me," Garry said seriously as she looked at her. "YOU DID WHAT?" Rio shouted out as he walked towards them.

Penny hopped into their bedroom and Steven looked at her his eyes full of anger. "Where the hell have you been, I've been chained up here for an hour, what's all this about?" Steven asked as he looked at her as she straddled him and kissed him on the lips, then went to his ear and whispered: I'm going to kiss you from your head, then down to your lips and then down your chest, past your belly button, down your thigh and then down to your toes and give them one long suck, have I missed something out? Steven looked at her and gulped. "You know fucking well, you have," Steven whispered as he looked at her as he felt something stir in his pants again. Penny carefully got off him and hopped out the room again. "PENNY COME BACK!" Steven shouted out in annoyance.

"So how did it go?" Dan asked as he opened their bedroom door to her. "He's as hard as a rocket, how long do I leave him like that, I feel terrible," Penny said guiltily. "Let him stay there for a while longer, its driving him wild with desire," Liz said seriously as she looked at her sister. "Too right, men say they hate it, but really they fucking love it," Dan said seriously. "I'm going to go back and do the next part," Penny said as she hopped out winking. "GO AND GET HIM GIRL! MAKE HIM COME LIKE HE HAS NEVER COME BEFORE!" Liz shouted out laughing.

Penny hopped back in her room, Steven looked at her and sighed as she looked at him and giggled. "What are you doing to do now to tease me?" Steven asked as he tried not laugh. "I don't know," Penny said as she jumped onto him again. "I don't get why your so upset," Penny whispered in his ear, "I only said I'm going to kiss you down to your head, down your lips, to your stomach, down your belly button, right down to your legs and to your toes and have I missed anything out and I'm going to ride you so hard you'll come in minutes," Penny said as she looked into his eyes. "Please stop teasing," Steven whispered as Penny kissed him on the lips. Penny got off him and uncuffed him and hopped to the bathroom. "Where you going?" Steven asked shocked as he looked at her. "If you want me come and get me," Penny said as she hang her head out from the door. Steven ran into the bathroom and picked her up and put her over his shoulder and lay her down on the bed. "Now fucking fuck me," Steven said as he kissed her on the lips.

"Rio!" Rebecca exclaimed as she turned around. "Yes its Rio, your husband, whats all this about you sleeping with Garry?" Rio asked shocked. "It was an accident you have to believe me," Rebecca said tears forming in her eyes. "An accident, sleeping with my best mate is an accident, what your legs magically opened and he fell in them and his dick happened to be out?" Rio asked fuming. "What's going on?" Emma asked suddenly as she walked towards them. "Go on tell her," Rio asked fuming as he got on the coach. "Tell me what?" Emma asked as she looked at Garry and Rebecca.

view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 21:16

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo now they are in trouble oo penny your a dirty one haha

more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 19/6/2009, 21:53

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 272 - Emma the power girl

"DON'T YOU fucking TOUCH ME," Emma screamed at Garry as she slapped him around the face. "Emma, I am so sorry," Rebecca said as she ran on the coach after her. "Don't, your my best friend, you know how much Garry means to me, I was there for you after Violet died, and you go and screw my boyfriend, why?" Emma asked as she burst into tears. "I don't know," Rebecca said looking at her. "You slept with Garry?" Coleen asked shocked as the coach drove off.

Steven pushed Penny into the dining room for lunch where Dan, James, Sue and Liz were. "Alright sis?" Liz shouted out as she winked at her. "Me, I'm fine," Penny said as she looked up at Steven and smiled. Steven laughed as he sat down. "DADDY!" Angel screamed excitedly. "Hey Penny were you as loud as that?" Dan asked laughing. "Hello princess have you been good for grandma and granddad?" Steven asked as he put Angel on his lap. Angel nodded. "So Penny how did my handcuffs work?" Liz asked impatiently. Steven coughed as he looked at Penny shocked. "Don't worry Stevie lad we used to live with her," James said laughing. "Hey I was just asking Penny if my tips worked thats all?" Liz asked innocently. "Of course they did, look at them they've had the best shag of their life's," Dan said laughing.

"RIO!" Rebecca screamed as Rio stormed onto the boat. "Leave me alone," Rio whispered as he stormed past the shocked doorman. "Come on Emma, come and sit down," Coleen said as she took a sobbing Emma to the nearest chair. "Wayne..." Garry whispered as he looked at Wayne who was following Rio. "Save it Garry, I'm off to see Rio, you know your supposedly best friend," Wayne said as he walked off.

"I wonder where the others are?" Steven asked as he fed Jasmine through her stomach. "Probably being carted off to bed after another boring trip," Liz said laughing. "Hey its not that bad, at least the tour guide is a little fittie," Penny said sighing. "Good point," Liz said giggling, "Hey dad you eating that?" James looked at her shocked, Liz never called him dad, only Penny. "Nope, do you want it?" James asked laughing. "Yep, I am eating for two, I'm enjoying this Penny, Dan running after me, getting to eat fucking loads," Liz said laughing as Dan came back with her dessert. "Got him well trained, Little Agger becoming your slave," Steven said laughing. "Hey I'm only her slave in the bedroom," Dan said laughing.

Rio walked in and sat down next to Penny and immediately poured himself out a wine. "You alright mate?" Steven asked as he looked at him worriedly. "fucking fine," Rio said as he poured himself out another glass of wine. "Steady on mate, you'll be legless soon," Steven said as he took the bottle away. "Well you'd rather it was me that was legless than Garry fucking Neville, my best mate," Rio said as he saw the others walk in. "What's happened?" Steven asked worriedly. "Tell Stevie Garry, tell him how you screwed my wife on my couch, while I was away with England and grieving for my little girl, but never mind about me," Rio screamed as he ran off. Steven got up and gave Jasmine to Dan. "Hey what do I do with her? Whats if she's sick?" Dan asked worriedly. "She''ll be fine give you practice," Steven said as he ran out.

"Rio, wait up, whats happened?" Steven asked as he put his arm around his shoulders. "My wife and best mate have been having an affair," Rio said as he looked at him. "Excuse me?" Steven asked shocked. "Yep, Rebecca says it was because he was there for her when Violet died, but I was there she pushed me away," Rio said seriously. "I know you were," Steven said as he looked at him. "Steven what am I going to do? Rebecca's my life," Rio said as he looked at him. "It's alright, I'll sort it out," Steven said as he looked at Wayne who had joined them. "You will?" Rio asked shocked. "Yeah don't I always," Steven said rolling his eyes as he walked off.

Coming up: Steven loses his rag with Garry and Rebecca & Coleen falls in the arms of the tour guide.

144 replies since 17/6/2009, 14:27   691 views