;gerrard

oooo more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 24/6/2009, 22:54

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 308 - Broken Hearts?

Steven walked into the hospital again and quickly wiped his eyes as he knocked on Coleen's door. "Ahhh there you are," Wayne said laughing as he opened the door. "Sorry, I went to get a coffee and some fresh air," Steven said as he put his arms around Penny. "You OK babe?" Penny asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine, just a bit tired," Steven said as he saw Ashley look at him and shake his head.

Toni opened the door to the house she shared with her JT and Justine. John jumped up as he opened his eyes startled. "Tell me its true," Toni said as she stood in front of him, "tell me its Stevie's baby." John's eyes opened wide in shock. "How do you know?" John asked as he looked at her. "He told me, why are you doing this?" Toni asked as a tear fell from her eyes.

Steven held Jade in his arms and looked down at her as everyone looked at him wondering why there were tears in his eyes. "Stevie, you OK?" Jamie asked worriedly. "I'm fine, just tired," Steven said seriously as he carried on staring at Jade. "He's getting broody again," Rio said laughing. "fuck off Rio," Steven said as he looked at him angrily. "Steven, a word please," Ashley said as he looked at him furiously.

"Why John? Why have you put us at risk for Stevie?" Toni asked gently. "Antonia, I had too, Stevie has turned me into a man, someone who I look up too, I see him with Penny and it makes me want to be a better boyfriend to you, I see him with his kids and it makes me want to be the best dad in the world to Justine," John said as he grabbed his hand gently. "But why Jack? Why couldn't you just support him by being there?" Toni asked looking at him. "Because I owe him everything Toni, with out him I'd be dead," John said seriously.

"Pull yourself together Steven, your losing the fucking plot," Ashley hissed at him as they were outside the room. "I'm fine," Steven said as he looked at him. "No you aren't, you were crying over Jade, yeah alright you've lost a son, but it was your decision and now you have to deal with it, not swearing at Rio in front of Aaron and Lucas may I add, because he asked if your were broody," Ashley said furiously. "fuck off Ashley, you dont know how the fuck I feel," Steven said annoyed. "No? Don't I? Stevie, I have bought Aaron up since I was 17, 17 years old and I had a 5 year old boy to love and protect and I was little sod back then," Ashley said as he looked at him.

"What do you mean you would be dead?" Toni asked confused. "Toni work it out love, I was an acholic, a violet drunk who smoked and took drugs," John said as tears rolled down his cheeks. "Johh Steven didn't help you with that," Toni said seriously. "Toni he did, maybe he didn't know the full extenct of it, but he forgave me for nearly killing his wife and kids, I poisned a pregnant woman," John said shaking his head, "And then when I saw Stevie with Jasmine when she was sick, it made me sick to the stomach, I should have the sick daughter, not him."

"That's different Ashley, his parents died, he would of gone into care unless you took him in," Steven said seriously shaking his head. "Stevie, it was fucking hard for me, I was still a kid myself and here I was taking on someone who needed me to be an adult and guess what I am one now, it made me grow up," Ashley said seriously, "I love Aaron with all my heart, he is my son no matter what now, its just going to be me and him with Michael and Frankie." Steven looked at him and sighed. "Ashley why is my life so fucked up?" Steven asked as he banged his head against the wall.

"John don't you dare say that, John we have to tell Penny the truth," Toni said seriously. "Toni we can't, it will kill her, yes it killed you when you thought it was my kid really, but this is Penny, a self harmer, I can't do that to her and to Stevie and their kids," John said as he looked at her seriously. "John, with us she can get through it," Toni said seriously. "No she won't, Stevie is her life and Stevie doesn't want Alex's kid," John said seriously, "I have to do this Toni then I can be at peace with what I did to them through high school."

"Steven you so haven't fucked up your life, I remember you at school as soon as you saw Penny it was love at first sight, you looked after her," Ashley said seriously. "Yeah I looked after her so well, I shagged her then told her it was a mistake," Steven said rolling his eyes. "Yeah because you wanted to do the right thing by Alex," Ashley said sighing. "Yeah and what did it cause, it caused Penny to crack her head open," Steven said doing a mock laugh. "That wasn't your fault," Ashley said seriously. "Ashley do you know when I see Penny at night I just see her on that life support machine and my heart breaks because I know she will do it again as soon as someone pushes her over the edge," Steven said tears in her eyes, "and this would push her over the edge and I'd have no wife and the kids would have no mother all because I couldn't keep my fucking dick in my pants." Just then Aaron came running up to Stevie and jumped into his arms.

Toni got up and walked up the stairs and John got up and followed her. Toni walked into the nursery that used to be Justines and now Jack was using. Toni walked over to the cot and gently picked up Jack. "Hello Jack, its your mummy here," Toni whispered gently as a tear rolled down her cheek. John looked on and smiled at her. "I love you Antonia, thank you so much," John whispered as he walked towards her and hugged her and Jack tightly.

Steven held Aaron tightly and looked at him tears still rolling down his cheek. Aaron wiped his cheeks gently. "Uncle Stevie, don't cry, Aaron's here," Aaron said as he wrapped his little arms around Steven's neck. "Aaron your a good kid you know," Steven said as he hugged him tightly back. "I'm a good boy just like my daddy and Uncle Stevie," Aaron said smiling. "No, you don't want to be like me, when your old enough to go out with girls, your going to treat them with respect and don't cheat, it gets you into trouble," Steven said seriously. "OK Uncle Stevie," Aaron said confused, "now stop crying and smile!"

view post Posted on 24/6/2009, 23:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww bless quick before stevie tells penny!

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 24/6/2009, 23:05

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 309 - Moving on piss up style

It was three months since Jade had been born and it was the week the wedding to Xabi Alonso and Beckie Blundell was going to take place. Dan walked into the room laughing into his mobile. "Xabi, you alright?" Jamie asked as he looked at Alonso looking as if he was going to be sick. "Ci, ci, your married right?" Xabi asked looking up at him. "Ummm Alonso you were at his wedding you dipstick," Michael said laughing. Steven walked in holding Angels hand who had a dummy in her mouth. "Morning Lads," Stevie said as he placed Angel on the bench. "Morning," Dan said as he hung up, "you know what that sister-in-law of yours annoys the living shit out of me sometimes." Steven laughed. "Must run in the family," Steven said laughing.

"Have I got everything?" Beckie asked as she ran into the kitchen in a panic. "Beckie, will you calm down and sit down, you have everything ready, besides the only thing you have to worry about is weather Daniel can be responsible for once and not get Xabi drunk. "Oh my God, I forgot about his stag night, Daniel, Stevie and Carra will get him drunk," Beckie said panicky. "Stevie won't, he's giving you away and he knows Penny and I will kick the living shit out of him," Liz said laughing. "I dont know about Penny, but Stevie I know would behave if he thinks he would get a punch from you," Beckie said laughing.

Rafa walked in and looked at Stevie holding Angel on his lap. "Stevie, what is Angel doing here?" Rafa asked seriously. "Uncle Rafa!" Angel shouted out as she waved at him. Daniel and Jamie burst out into laughter. "Sorry gaffa, Penny's not very well today," Steven said as he handed Angel her juice. "Dun dun dun," Dan said giggling. "What's so funny about my wife being ill?" Steven asked annoyed. "When Penny's ill shes always up the duff," Jamie said laughing. "Children, children can we stop this talk about Stevie's sex life," Rafa said rolling his eyes, "where's Tiegan and Jasmine?" Steven laughed. "Tiegan decided to go with the enemy and is spending the day with Wayne," Steven said shaking his head. "I'll be having words with my Goddaughter," Jamie said sighing.

"Morning Alex," Wayne said as he came in holding Tiegan's hand. "Wayne, what is that?" Alex asked as he pointed at Tiegan. "I am not a what, my name is Tiegan," Tiegan said as she ran to Rio and hugged him as Wayne and Rio laughed at Tiegan telling Alex off. "What is she doing here Wayne?" Alex asked going bright red in anger. "My mummy's ill, and uncle Wayne and Rio are looking after me," Tiegan said seriously. "Don't let it happen again Wayne," Alex said as carried on writing on the board. "Tiegan, you have to be really quiet now, OK?" Wayne asked as he sat her down. "OK Uncle Wayne," Tiegan said as she looked at him with a naughty glint in her eye.

"So how's Liz coping with the final stages of her pregnancy?" Steven asked Dan as he jogged up to him as he waved at Angel as she was being held by Rafa. "Oh she's milking it beyond belief, I had to get up at three this morning to make her a cup of tea, and then she complained that I forgot her chocolate digestive," Dan said sighing. Steven laughed as he looked at him. "So what have we got planned for Xabi tonight?" Steven asked as he grinned at Daniel. "Ohh lets just say, handcuffs, make up and pants!" Dan said laughing. "Excellent!" Steven said rubbing his hands in glee.

Coming up: The hen and Stag nights, Frank Lampards not happy & Beckie has some news for Xabi.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 24/6/2009, 23:52

ohhhhhh :O lots happened!! more :D

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 00:03

:) aww how cute are stevens twins :)

More Please

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 07:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 310 - Vodka Shots

"Penny love get out that bathroom," Steven said as he banged on the bathroom door. "I'm getting ready," Penny shouted out as she put her masacara on while changing Tiegan's nappy. "Everyone's here," Steven shouted out laughing as he heard Tiegan screaming. "Alright, well I'll be out in a minute, Tiegan stop wriggling," Penny said getting annoyed. "NO, I dont want my nappy changed," Tiegan screamed as she wriggled roughly. "TIEGAN GYPSY GERRARD, DO AS YOUR MOTHER SAYS NOW," Steven shouted through the bathroom door annoyed.

"Where are we going tonight?" Nicola asked as she settled James down next to Lucas. "The WAGz," Jamie said smiling. "I don't want Xabi drinking tonight though," Beckie said seriously. "Ill look after him don't worry," Jamie said seriously. "That's what worries her," Nicola said laughing. "I don't need looking after, I ain't going to shag anyone else or drink myself into a coma," Xabi said seriously. "Your hanging around with us," Rio said laughing, "when drunk we do stupid things"

Penny came out the bathroom with Tiegan on her lap crying, Steven's mouth dropped opened as he saw Penny wearing a short black dress with her hair done up in a bun and hardly any make up on. "Bloody hell love, you look amazing," Steven said as he stood there smiling at her as well as winking. "Daddy I'm sorry," Tiegan said as she wiped her eyes tiredly. "It's OK darling, you dont like having your nappy changed do you?" Steven asked as he picked her up. Tiegan shook her head. "It gets my bum bum cold," Tiegan said seriously as Steven laughed. Steven gently held Tiegan as Penny pushed herself in the lift that Steven had just had installed for her and Jasmine. "Come on then Tiegan lets go and see the others," Steven said as he ran down the stairs with her.

"Whose looking after the kids tonight?" Coleen asked as she settled Jade down in her own room that Stevie had done, all the kids in the gang had their own room at the Gerrard mansion. "I don't know, is your mum having them?" Steven asked as he turned around and looked at Penny. "Nah, she's coming with us," Penny said as she settled Jasmine down. "Don't worry, I have sorted it," John said laughing. "You have?" Toni asked laughing. "Oh yeah," John said giggling. Just the doorbell went....

Steven opened the door and was shocked to see Frank Lampard standing there. "Alright Stevie?" Frank asked through gritted teeth. "Yeah Lampsy, what you doing here?" Steven asked shocked. "JT called me," Frank said as he walked in with Elen. "Ahhh Lampsy you made it," John said as he smiled at Toni who was laughing as she knew what he was playing at. "Yeah it sounded urgerent, whats up?" Frank asked worriedly. "Oh nothing, Jack and Justine are upstairs fast asleep with Jade, Tiegan, Lucas, Aaron, Angel and James are in the playroom, Jasmines in the light and sound room," John said as he winked at the lads who were in hysterics.

"Right then are we ready to PARTY!" Rio shouted out as he finished his beer and slammed the can down into the bin. The others went to walk out when Frank shouted out: OI YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME AND ELEN WITH ALL THESE KIDS," Frank shouted out going bright red in anger. "No just you, Elen's coming out with us," Penny said as she winked at him. "See you fattie," Garry said laughing as he walked out. "Don't worry there's plenty of food in the fridge help yourself," Steven said laughing as he pushed Penny out. "JT I'm going to kill you for this," Frank whispered as the door slammed shut.

He turned around and saw Tiegan and Lucas staring at him. "Ummm how would you guys like to watch telly?" Frank asked uneasily. "I want juice, now!" Tiegan said as she looked at him mischeivesly. "Yeah and I want chocolate," Lucas said as he looked at Tiegan and giggled. Frank sighed as he heard Jade suddenly burst into tears.

Coming up: Tiegan, Aaron & Lucas cause problems for Frank, Steven puts his foot in it, Xabi and Penny drink too much & Rio and Wayne has a dance off.

view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 07:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha oooo tiegan is a little monkey
more more more please

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 09:50

hahaha i love the kids!

coleenisgreat
view post Posted on 25/6/2009, 14:53