;gerrard

haha Xabi is so funny! more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 21:00

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 213 - Xabi lets it out

"I can't do it," Beckie exclaimed as she held onto Xabi for dear life as she pushed. "Yes you can," Xabi said seriously. "Your doing really well Beckie, I can see the head," Sue said as she looked up Beckie. "She can see the head," Xabi said excitedly, as he went towards Sue. "Xabi, where are you going?" Beckie asked dismayed. "To see baby come out," Xabi told her smiling. "I might not want you looking up there," Beckie asked dismayed, but soon stopped when another contraction came.

"Awww, Josh has fallen asleep," Coleen said as she looked down at him sleeping on her lap. "He's adorable, isn't he?" Steven asked laughing as he held a sleeping Angel in his arms. "Aren't all kids," Coleen said sighing. "Someone's broody," Emma said laughing. "Maybe," Coleen said laughing. "Ohhh Wayne better be careful," Rio said laughing. "Careful over what? Who says I don't want another baby?" Wayne asked seriously. "Oh God, another pregnancy looming I sense," Louise said laughing. "Well thats the only thing girls are good at," Dan said jokingly, "oh and another thing." Steven laughed. "How girls sleep with you is beyond me," Steven said laughing.

"I can't do this," Beckie said as she held onto the cushion for dear life. "Come on Beckie, you can do it," Xabi said as she stroked her leg. "I can't, I'm too tired," Beckie said as she began to cry. "Now come on your my brave senorita, who is so beautiful, the funniest and the most brilliant mother in the whole world, which is why I love you," Xabi said as he held on to her leg as she pushed one last time. "OH MY GOD!" Xabi said as he saw the baby being push out. Just then they heard a cry...

"Hey girls can't resist Danny boy," Dan said laughing, "especially your sister!" Penny looked at him and laughing. "Really? Is that a fact?" Penny asked laughing, "she just told me your alright, could be better!" Dan looked at her annoyed. "Oh your sister is in serious trouble the next time I see her," Dan said laughing. Steven laughed. "Really? You going to give her another alright session," Steven said laughing. "Right thats it, where does your sister live?" Dan asked as he got up. Penny laughed. "She's staying with my mum and dad at the moment, she's picking up mum in a bit, so sit down," Penny said laughing as she put her head on Steven's shoulder.

Sue passed a wrapped and cleaned up baby to Beckie. "It's a baby," Xabi said excitedly. Beckie laughed at Xabi's happiness. "Yep, it is," Beckie said as she started to cry as she held her. "Why you crying?" Xabi asked worriedly. "Because I'm happy," Beckie said as she looked at him and smiled. "Good, I'm glad your happy," Xabi said as he kissed her nose. "What you going to call her?" Sue asked as she looked at them and smiled. "Ellie," Beckie said as she looked at her. "Beckie..." Sue said looking for a last name. "Alonso," Xabi said suddenly.

"Xabi, what you doing?" Beckie asked confused as Sue put the wrist band with Ellie Alonso around the babies wrist. "I told you I will be there for you and your family, so that's what I'm doing," Xabi said as he kissed Ellie's forehead. "Your a sweet man, Xabi," Beckie said as she smiled at him, "but do you know what your taking on?" Xabi smiled at her. "Yes, a gorgeous family, who I love," Xabi said going bright red. "Awww and I love you, your my best friend aren't you?" Beckie asked teasingly. Xabi looked at her, no I didn't mean like that, he wanted to shout out but he didn't. "Yes you are, best friend," Xabi said as he kissed her on the forehead.

Will Xabi ever tell her his feelings? Will Agger show Liz his Agger magic? And what the hell is going on with Toni & JT?

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 31/5/2009, 21:19

awww bless a little girl xD more pleaseee :D

view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 14:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 214 - Meeting Ellie Alonso

"Where's Josh?" Beckie asked as she held Ellie in her arms. "Outside with Coleen and Wayne," Xabi said as he held Ellie's little hand in his own. "Can you go and bring him in so he can see his little sister?" Beckie asked tiredly. "Ci Ci," Xabi said as he got up and opened the door and everyone stood up. "I'm a dad to a little girl," Xabi said smiling. "Aww that's great news mate," Steven said as he shook his hand. "But he's not the father," Dan said laughing. "Josh, do you want to go in and see mummy?" Xabi asked as Josh began to stir away. Josh nodded his head.

Liz walked past wearing her shortest skirt and winked at Agger as they were about to go in. "Alright sis," Liz said as she smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm fine, just going to see Beckie's little girl," Penny said smiling. "Oh right, and hows my gorgeous brother in law," Liz said as she kissed Steven on the cheek while she winked at Agger. "I'm alright, beating Man United, being married and finding out I'm going to be a dad again in a space of two days, not bad," Steven said laughing. Liz walked to Dan and whispered in his ear: How's the Agger magic today?

Alonso walked in with Josh in his hands. "Mummy, mummy you had baby," Josh said as he jumped down and ran towards her. "Yeah I have, this is your little sister Ellie," Beckie said as she kissed Josh on the forehead. "A girl, yuck," Josh said laughing. "Lovely, hear that Ellie, the fightings already begun," Beckie said laughing, "Xabi why you standing up, come and sit down." Xabi turned round and looked at her and smiled. "Beckie..." Xabi started off nervously, but then the whole gang came running in.

"So what's all this about me not giving you the Agger magic," Dan said as he slammed Liz against the linen cupboard door of the hospital. "Well, my memory is hazy, I had a sinful at the wedding," Liz said laughing. "Well lucky for you, my Agger magic is in business today," Dan said as he kissed her lips seductively. "So I can feel, so come on show me this Agger Magic," Liz said as she whipped her top off and stared at him. "Hope these walls are sound proof," Dan said as he laughed as his tongue went further and further down her body.

"Congratulations babe," Nicola said as she kissed Beckie on the cheek. "Thanks," Beckie said as she cradled her newborn baby in her arms. "Awww she's gorgeous," Coleen said as she peered inside the blanket, "Can I hold?" Beckie smiled at her. "Of course you can," Beckie said as she gently handed Ellie to her. "Awww Wayne look at her," Coleen said as she cooed over her. "Don't get too close Wayne, you might scare her," Rio said laughing. Beckie looked at Xabi and laughed as she still held onto her hand tightly. Jamie noticed this. "Hey Xabi, she's given birth now, you can let go of her hand," Jamie said laughing.

Beckie looked at Xabi and smiled to herself as she lifted his hand up and dropped it so it slithered down her top half of her body. Xabi struggled to control himself. "Sorry, I dropped it," Beckie said as she looked at him and grabbed his hand again. Steven and Jamie looked at each other and laughed. "She is so playing a game with him," Steven said laughing in Jamie's ear. "Bless him, I thought his eyes were going to bolt out of his head when his hand brushed past her tit," Jamie said laughing back.

As the night fell and everyone went home, Xabi was holding Ellie as Beckie slept soundly and Josh stayed with Uncle Wayne and Auntie Coleen. "I'll always look after you and your mummy,2 Xabi whispered as he kissed Ellie on the cheek as he placed her in her cot and then kissed Beckie gently on lips before he walked out to go home.

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 14:38

Aww love the last part soo sweet :D

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 16:16

Aww how cute is xabi :lo:

view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 16:28

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 215 - Sickly Becca & Dadda

Rio opened his eyes to find he was in it alone, he rubbed his eyes and yawned loudly and then rolled his eyes when he heard Wayne and Coleen giggling in the next bedroom. "At it like rabbits they are," Rio said as he got out of bed shaking his head, "Rebecca, you up?" Rebecca called out from the bathroom. "You alright?" Rio asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. "No, I've got a stomach bug," Rebecca called out. "YUCK! Don't pass it to me then," Rio said wrinkling his face up.

Penny woke up and yawned to find the bed next to her empty. "Steven?" Penny called out as she tried to get out of bed. "Yeah, I'm just getting the car ready," Steven called up the stairs, "Are you OK? Are you feeling sick?" Penny looked confused. "Car? Have you got training today?" Penny asked confused. Steven laughed. "No, today your getting my wedding present to you," Steven said laughing. "Oh but the snow..." Penny said confused. "SNOW! You honestly think I'd just get you a few flakes of snow, get real love," Steven said laughing as he walked into the room laughing.

Xabi arrived at the hospital holding Josh's hand and pushing a brand new pushchair, he opened to door to Beckie's room. "Hola," Xabi said smiling as he walked in. "Morning," Beckie said smiling as she held Ellie, "did the doctor tell you that I can go home today?" Xabi nodded as he gently kissed her on the cheek, Beckie quickly moved her head so his lips brushed past hers. "Come on then, lets get you and Ellie home," Xabi said as he gently took Ellie from Beckie's arms and placed her in the brand new pram. "Oh Xabi, please tell me you didn't buy this?" Beckie asked shocked. "Ci ci," Xabi said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Man you look shit," Wayne said as he saw Rebecca walk out the bathroom. "Cheers Wayne, you really know how to make a girl feel special," Rebecca said sarcastically as she plonked down on the sofa. "Sorry, are you OK?" Wayne asked worriedly as he looked up from the game on the TV. "Yeah, I've just got a bug I think," Rebecca said as she lay down on Rio's lap. "You want me to get you anything?" Rio asked as he kissed her forehead. "A cuddle," Rebecca said laughing. "Awww, how sweet," Garry said walking in laughing.

Steven drew up outside a bit wooden gate. "A gate?" Penny asked laughing and stopped when it opened automatically she gasped as she saw a huge manner house. "Welcome to our new house, Mrs. Gerrard," Steven said as he got out the house. "What the hell?" Penny asked as she turned her head around quickly. "Our new house, me, you, the twins and our new bubba," Steven said as he lent in and kissed her gently on the lips, "come on lets get in and settled."

"Close your eyes," Xabi said as held Ellie in his arms as Josh ran into his room. "Why? What have you done Alonso?" Beckie asked sternly. "Close your eyes," Xabi said as he went towards the spare bedroom door. "Alright," Beckie said as she closed her eyes and Xabi gently led her towards the door, as he opened it he smiled as it looked perfect, just perfect. "Open eyes my senorita," Xabi said nervously, hoping Beckie would love it. Beckie opened her eyes and exclaimed in shock as she saw a beautifully decorated yellow nursery, with a cot, a rocking chair, all the toys she could wish for and a lovely bug bunny in the cot. "Oh Xabi," Beckie whispered as she saw it and burst into tears.

Rebecca came out the bathroom crying as she looked at Rio who was lying on the bed taking a nap. "Bec, why you crying love?" Rio asked as he sat up and yawned. "Promise you won't be cross with me?" Rebecca asked as she sniffed away the tears. Rio rolled his eyes. "Alright, how much have you spent? And what on?" Rio asked laughing. Rebecca tried to laugh. "No its not that," Rebecca said as she sat next to him and placed her head on his shoulder. "What is it love? Your scaring me?" Rio asked worriedly. "I'm pregnant," Rebecca said barely above a whisper. "fucking hell," Rio said in shock

view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 16:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aaww how sweet more please

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 16:56

another baby! haha

view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 18:59

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 216 - Baby Shower

WARNING: this chapter could make you hate Gerrard a little bit! lol

It has been three months since we last caught up with the gang. Nicola was nearly ready to drop she was three weeks away from her due date and tonight was her baby shower at WAGz. Penny was six months pregnant, and her and Steven were living in their new house. Rebecca was three months pregnant and Rio couldn't be happier, he and Rebecca were planning their wedding for three months time. Toni and John were sorting out their problems and moving back down to London, much to Steven's joy.

"Man Nicola, your nearly ready to drop and you still look gorgeous," Jackie moaned as she curled her hair. "Please, I look like a huge blob," Nicola said as she she did her mascara. "You look gorgeous," Penny said as she put her black tube on. "Ohhh look at you, Steven will faint when he sees you," Rebecca said laughing. "fucking hell Beckie, are you trying to kill poor Xabi," Louise asks as she pours herself out a glass of champagne. "Well, he isn't getting my hints that I want to fuck his brains out, maybe this will give him the hint," Beckie said laughing. "Xabi doesn't take hints, you'll have to make the first move love," Coleen said laughing as she put her mascara on.

"Well I don't know about you, but this shirt fucking suits me," Agger said as he came out of the spare room of Steven's new house and stood where the others we're preening themselves. "Big head," Rio said laughing as he combed his afro. "I have to say, I'm looking forward to tonight," Jamie said as he did his shirt up. "So you should be, I never had a baby shower with the twins, might do with this one though," Steven said smiling as he laughed. "There must be something in the water, three of our girls pregnant," Wayne said laughing. "No, they just don't know the meaning of the word condom," Garry said laughing. "Xabi, no way are you going out dressed like that," Steven said laughing as Xabi came out in jeans and t-shirt. "Why?" Xabi asked confused. "Because your trying to win Beckie, not going in for I look like a tramp competition," Scott said laughing.

Alex arrived at the WAGz as she saw the girls arrive. "Hey ladies, wow I didn't think it was a hoe convention," Alex said as she arrived at the bar. "Takes one to know one," Penny said under her breath. "Awww she speaks, how is Steven?" Alex asked as she looked at her. "He's fine, no matter how much you flirt with him, he will never have you, why would he have a prawn cocktail when he has steak at home, so don't fuck with me Alex, you'll only lose," Penny said as pushed herself off towards the lads who had just arrived, Xabi stood still as he saw how gorgeous Beckie looked.

Agger spotted Liz in the corner and smiled at her sexily and she winked back. Dan walked towards a group of girls. "Well if it isn't the sexiest girls I have ever seen in my life, would anyone like a drink?" Dan asked as he winked at them. "Are you on a menu?" one girl asked laughing. "Ohhh Love, Agger is always on the menu," Dan said laughing as he walked off laughing towards the bar. "Danny boy at it again, I see," Steven said laughing as he walked past with some drinks. "You better believe, bought a big pack of condoms for the occasion," Dan said laughing.

"Xabi, will you stop staring at her and fucking go and fucking snog her," Jamie said getting annoyed with him. "I can't do that," Xabi said seriously. "Oh God, give me strength," Jamie said rolling his eyes. "Xabi, look at her, she looks..." Steven said trying to tempt him. "Good," Xabi said nearly drooling. "No, NO, right then, look at this...." Steven said as he got up, "Now Penny to me, looks fucking fine, gorgeous, fit, sexy, fucking shagadelic, I could fuck her right here, right now." Jamie and the lads laughed as Steven sat down. "I can't say that to her," Xabi said going red. "Oh Xabi, just go over and talk to her," Jamie said as he pushed him up. "Right, I'm off for a piss," Steven said as he staggered up.

"Steven hasn't even looked at him," Alex said as she moaned to her best friend. "Maybe because he is with his wife," she said rolling his eyes. "Well after tonight he will be all mine," Alex said as she walked off towards where Steven was walking towards.

"You alright?" Rebecca asked Coleen as she stood at the bar. "I'm worried, I haven't fallen pregnant yet, and its been 3 months," Coleen said sadly. "Hey don't worry, these things happen when you least expect them too," Rebecca said reassuringly, "Look at Nicola, me and Penny, all unplanned and now we're all due to give birth, you with Lucas, it will come, well Wayne will anyway." Coleen laughed and hugged her. "Thanks, your a real pal," Coleen said as she looked at Rebecca. "You seen Steven?" Penny asked suddenly.

"Alex, what you doing?" Steven asked as he turned around drunkenly and looked at her. "Come on Steven, isn't that obvious?" Alex said laughing as she walked towards him, "your looking good tonight Stevie." Steven looked at her and closed his eyes as her lips touched his.

"Steven, he was going for a piss last time I heard, but that was about five minutes ago," Nicola said as she waddled past, "I help you look for him, if you like?" Penny nodded as she wheeled herself off towards some tables. Nicola opened the door to the girls toilet and looked in shock as she saw her best friends husband shagging his ex. "Nicola, you found him, the guys haven't seen him, and I'm not feeling..." Penny looked on shocked as tears filled herself. "You son of a bitch..." Penny muttered as she looked on

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 19:15

oh sh*t... lol

view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 20:07

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

UH OH hes in toruble hahahaha
more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 21:04

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 217 - Penny loses it.

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow

"PENNY, this isn't what it looks like," Steven exclaimed as Penny sat their looking at them with her mouth open and tears flowing down her face. "OH fuck OFF STEVEN, I SAW YOU WITH MY OWN fucking EYES AND YOU WERE fucking HER BRAINS OUT," Nicola screamed at him as she finally got over the shock. "Penny..." Steven said as he walked towards her. "DON'T fucking COME NEAR ME," Penny screamed at him. "Penny, please... you have to listen to me," Steven said as he gently touched her shoulders. Penny shrugged them off and just punched him right on his nose. "I SAID DON'T YOU fucking PUT YOUR fucking CHEATING SCUMBAG HANDS ON ME!" Penny exclaimed.

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Alex started to smile in the corner at the scene before her, Steven with a bloody nose and Penny just in pieces in the other corner. "I don't know why your fucking smiling," Nicola said as she walked towards her. "Oh please Nicola, your not going to hurt me, your fucking about to drop a baby," Alex said laughing. "I don't fucking care if I go into labour now, as long I sort you out," Nicola said fuming, and before Alex had a chance to answer Nicola head butted her right on her nose. "You fucking bitch," Alex said as she held her nose. "NOW fucking GET OUT, BEFORE I fucking fuck YOU UP, SO fucking BADLY YOU WILL NEED TO BE FED THROUGH A FEEDING TUBE," Nicola screamed at her so loudly.

Please swallow your pride
If I have things you need to borrow
For no one can fill those of your needs
That you don't let show

"Did you hear that?" Jamie asked as he downed another pint. "Sounded like your Nicola screaming," Rio said as he stood up to get another pint. "Oh my fucking God, she might have gone into labour," Jamie said as he got up quickly. "Wayne, Jamie, you better fucking come quick, there's something going on in the ladies toilets," Coleen said as she ran over breathlessly. "Come on then," Wayne said as he got up downing his pint.

Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

"Please... just.... go..." Penny said through the tears. "You heard her," Nicola said as she put her arms around her. "Penny, you have to believe me, it was an accident," Steven said as he touched her arm. "Don't touch me," Penny whispered as she looked at him seriously. "Let me explain, please love?" Steven asked as he gently touched her cheek. "Don't," Penny said as she knocked his hand away. "What's going on?" Wayne asked as he walked in with Jamie.

If there is a load you have to bear
That you can't carry
I'm right up the road
I'll share your load
If you just call me

"Go on, tell them the great Steven Gerrard, is a fucking cheating bastard," Nicola said as she pointed at him angrily. "What the hell?" Jamie asked as he looked at Steven. "Go on tell them, how I came in and found you shagging her brains out," Nicola said fuming as she pointed at Alex who was still holding her nose. "WHAT! Steven you fucking never," Wayne said confused. "He... did..." Penny said as she sniffed back the tears. "Look... I am pissed...." Steven said as he looked at them. "YOU CHEATED ON PENNY?" Coleen shouted out suddenly as the others girls joined them.

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'd understand

"Jamie, can you please take me home?" Penny whispered as she turned towards him. "Of course I will babe," Jamie said as he crouched beside her. Then she did something that amazed all of them, she buried her head on his shoulder and just burst into tears. "What the fuck we're you thinking Steven?" Wayne asked looking at him. "He was thinking with his dick like most men," Nicola said rolling her eyes. "No he just didn't want to be stuck with a cripple for the rest of his life," Alex shouted out. "YOU BETTER SHUT THE fuck UP LOVE!" Beckie said as she stormed over towards her.

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
I just might have a problem that you'd understand

Beckie stormed towards Alex and punched her so hard Alex fell to the floor, she then punched her in her stomach again. "Beckie, what doing?" Xabi asked as he ran towards her. "Xabi, get off me, let me punch her again, the little slapper," Beckie said as Xabi picked her up, and she whacked him on the lip by accident. "Ouch, wrong person," Xabi said as he carried her out kicking and screaming, leaving Alex lying on the floor, bruised and battered. "Can you please just get me out of here, I'm going to be sick in a minute, if I look at him a minute longer," Penny said seriously.

Lean on me when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
Till I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Jamie carried Penny out to his car, with Wayne's help. "How could he do it to me?" Penny asked in tears. "Because..." Jamie said searching for a word but in reality he didn't know himself. "Because he is a fucking wally," Wayne said as he strapped her in the car and smiled at her. "I don't ever want to see him again," Penny said as she struggled to breath through the tears. Nicola came out and got in the car. Jamie sat down next to Penny and she leaned into him and he put his arms around her as Wayne drove off to take Penny back to Jamie's house. "I'll tell you what Jamie Carragher, if Steven Gerrard ever comes near her again, I'll fucking kill him, tell him that next time you see him," Nicola said as she pointed at him.

Steven sat down at the bar and sighed. He hated himself, how the fuck had he got into this situation. Coleen stared at him in disgust as did the rest of the girls and guys. "Alright I'm a grade A prick," Steven said sighing. "How could you Steven?" Coleen asked shaking her head. "I don't know, honestly," Steven said sighing. "Steven, why did you even get yourself in this situation, you should of stayed well away from her, she's been after you for months," Rio said seriously, "flirting, teasing you, calling you in the middle of the night, and the first night you get drunk your fucking her in the toilets, while the woman you supposedly love and the mother of your children, is out here, waiting for you." Steven looked at him, he knew he had fucked up when Rio was giving him a lecture. "Right, I'm off, I need to go and save my fucking marriage," Steven said as he grabbed his keys. "I don't think so, your not driving anywhere in your condition," Michael said as he grabbed the keys. "Mike, my fucking marriage is going down the pan, just give me the fucking keys," Steven said shouting at him. Then it happened he burst into tears and Michael drew him in for a hug. "Alright, we'll sort this out tomorrow," Michael said as he patted his back.

Lean on me...

view post Posted on 1/6/2009, 21:16

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aww stevie in tears
more more more

≈www  Top
143 replies since 30/5/2009, 21:12   654 views