008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part six chapters 207 to 258

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 14:21

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 256 - Frights & fights

Penny went under the water and started to choke as she tried to kick her legs tiredly. "OH MY GOD PENNY, SHE CAN'T fucking SWIM," Liz screamed as she pulled away from Dan's kiss as she saw the scene. Steven jumped into the pool as fast as he could and dived to the bottom and gently scooped her up in his arms and kicked her up to the surface, Penny coughed as she opened her eyes. "Oh I'm so fucking sorry, I completely forgot," Steven said as he kissed her forehead. "Your something else Steven Gerrard, you shag me then try to kill me," Penny said jokingly.

"Daddy, come on lets go swimming," Lucas said as he jumped up and down excitedly. "OK, OK!" Wayne exclaimed laughing. Wayne picked him up and looked at him as he swung him in the air. "Daddy," Lucas said giggling as he got chucked in the pool with Wayne jumping in behind him. "Daddy, watch me swim, watch," Lucas said as he kicked his legs as he had his ring around him and two arm bands. "Good boy," Wayne said laughing as he watched proudly on.

"I am so sorry," Steven whispered to Penny as he held her in his arms gently taking the hair out of her eyes. "Steven, its OK, you forgot," Penny said as she sat on his lap on the edge of the pool. "I shouldn't of forgot though," Steven said as he held her tightly to him. "Daddy," Angel said as she waddled towards him. "Hello my little princess," Steven said as he kissed the top of her head. "Daddy swim," Angel said as she pointed at the pool. "Go on," Penny said laughing, "its their birthday." Steven laughed as he picked her up and lay her down next to Jasmine. "come on then girls," Steven said as he picked Tiegan and Angel up, "are you ready?" Steven jumped in with them wearing their rings and bands. "DADDY!" they screamed.

"Right then Aaron," Ashley said as they jumped in holding hands. "Bloody Ashley," Wayne said laughing as he got soaked by them. "OPPS sorry!" Ashley said giggling. "No your not, lets get them Lucas," Wayne said as he splashed them back. "Oh daddy we can't have that," Aaron said giggling, "take that Lucas!" Lucas giggled as he got a face full of water. "Why don't we get the girls and Stevie instead?" Wayne asked mischievously. Ashley laughed. "Sounds good," Ashley said giggling.

Steven was holding Tiegan as Angel floated. "Good girl," Steven said proudly as he looked at her. Then he felt a big splash. "What the f.....hell," Steven said as he turned around and saw Wayne and Ashley laughing. "OH your playing dirty are you?" Steven asked laughing as he looked at his daughters. "Right then girls, let the battle begin," Steven said laughing as he saw the lads laughing. Steven splashed them with the girls help. Lucas giggled as he got a face full of water. "Is there room for more?" Michael asked as he climbed in with Gemma. And Xabi jumped in with Josh.

"OH YOUR IN TROUBLE NOW!" Michael exclaimed as Angel splashed him laughing. "Good girl," Steven said laughing. "It's not fair all the lads having the fun," Coleen said suddenly as she whipped off her kaften and revealed a glistening pink bikini and jumped in followed by the other girls, leaving Penny and Jasmine on her own.

Steven saw this from afar and gently lift the pool. "Come here," Steven said as gently lifted her up and carried her to the edge of the pool and sat down. "COME ON TIEGAN SPLASH HARDER THAN THAT!" Steven shouted laughing. "Man Tiegan is a little fighter," Jamie said laughing as Tiegans arms hit him in the face. "That's my girl," Steven said laughing as he looked on. Ashley not realizing he had an admirer looking at him.

view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 16:48

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha WATER FIGHT!!!! more mroe more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 17:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 257 - Cake?

Everyone walked into the dining room and laughed as by their table they had a huge banner saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL AND TIEGAN LOVE MUMMY AND DADDY' Wayne laughed as he saw it. "It looks like a bloody Santa's grotto in here how much have you bought them Steven?" Wayne asked laughing. "What? You think I've gone over board?" Steven asked worriedly. "Just a tad," Wayne said laughing, "Lucas got the new Man U strip and a tricycle for his 2nd birthday what have you got them?" Steven looked at Wayne and whispered in his ear something.

"Your champagne sir," the waiter said to Steven as he winked at Liz. "Champagne?" Jamie asked laughing, "there two young!" Steven laughed. "No thats for us silly," Steven said laughing as he gently placed Angel in her high chair. "Don't mind if I do," Beckie said as she picked her glass up. "You know I fancy a long hard screw against the wall," Liz said as she looked at the menu. Dan looked at her and laughed. "Well I'm always up for that if you are," Dan said as he smiled at her. "Its a cocktail, you idiot," Liz said as she hit him with the menu. "Don't call me an idiot, or Agger won't come to play tonight," Dan said as he looked at her. "Ohhhh well who says I want Agger tonight, I might find someone tonight and you might find the future Mrs. Agger," Liz said laughing. "Me get married, no thanks," Dan said as he looked at her as he pulled his shirt collar up.

When the meal was finnished and the bottles of champagne was consumed the lights went out. "I don't like the dark daddy," Angel screamed as she looked at him. "It's OK sweetie, they will be on soon," Steven said laughing as he lifted her out and put her on his knee. Just then two cakes came out with two candles each on. They all sung Happy Birthday and the lights came on. "Come on then girls blow out the candles," Steven said as he looked at Angel as Penny held Tiegan. "A dry blow please, last thing we want is your spit over the cake," Wayne said laughing.

Tiegan and Angel blew out the candles to cheers. "Now who wants cake?" Steven asked as he got the knife. "ME! ME WANTS CAKE!" Aaron shouted out laughing. "Please," Ashley said looking at him sternly. "Please Uncle Stevie," Aaron said smiling at him, "and Ellie wants cake!" Beckie looked at him and smiled. "We have to mash her cake up though," Beckie said smiling. "I help," Aaron said as he got his cake and ran to Ellie and grabbed his sponn, "come on Ellie, open wide!"

"Lucas use your sponn," Wayne said laughing as Lucas grabbed his cake with his hands and shoved it in his mouth. "No," Lucas said chewing his cake as he sat on his dads lap, "more, uncle Stevie, more." Steven laughed as he gave Lucas another bit of cake. "Thank you," Wayne said laughing as Lucas scooped more of it into his mouth. Just then Gemma started to cry. "Aww Gemma don't cry, Lucas is here," Lucas said as he gave her a peck on the cheek. Gemma stopped crying and started to laugh.

Jasmine started to cry as she looked at everyone. "Oh darling, whats wrong?" Steven asked as he took her out of her pram and held her tightly. "I think she wants a bit of cake," Penny said as she fed Tiegan her cake, "but she can't have any Steven, I know you, you will give her a bit and you know her stomach cant take it without it going through the tube." Steven nodded and when Penny wasn't looking he quickly put a bit in her mouth and did and shh symbol to her. "Uncle Stevie, can I help with Jasmine," Josh asked as he sat on his lap. "Course you can," Steven said as he gently put Jasmine on his lap.

"Excuse me, you dropped something," someone said as Ashley came back from the toilet. "Oh thank you," Ashley said as he picked up his ring that had fallen on the floor. "Frankie," Frankie said as she smiled at him. "Ashley," Ashley said laughing. "I know you from somewhere but can't think where," Frankie said as she smirked at him. "Me too, we've met before I know we have," Ashley said laughing. "Anyway I better get back to my table, nice meeting you Ashley, maybe we could have a drink tonight," Frankie asked as she looked at him. "Yeah, yeah I'd like that a lot," Ashley said as he walked back to his table smiling. "Ohhh Ashley," Jamie said laughing.

Coming up: A party to remember for Dan, Ashley and Steven. And Beckie takes her drinking too far.

view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 18:20

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo what happens next more mroe more

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 19:41

awww had a few to read then :lol: love it! more more more ;P

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 21:16

same ellins, i wanna no what happenes next

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 16/6/2009, 21:31

It's brill.Love Lucas and Gemma so cute.

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 07:26

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 258 - Friskyness and sickyness

They entered the bar giggling as they were already getting tipsy on the champagne. "No Way on a sun lounger, you frisky bastard," Jamie said laughing as parked the pram by their table. "Look where the urge takes you, it takes you," Steven said laughing as he parked Jasmine's pram next to James. "So how was it?" Jamie asked laughing as he ordered a pint. "fucking awesome, best shag ever," Steven said as he looked at him laughing. "Wasn't it the first time you've done it since Alex?" Jamie asked whispering. "You nosy sod, what is it to you?" Steven asked laughing.

"Right then Liz, would you like a drink?" Dan asked as Liz sat down. "Well... it depends if your going to be joining me for a drink," Liz said winking. "Oh God yeah," Dan said laughing as he pulled her up and snogged her. "Oh you two give it a rest," Abi said as she sat down laughing. "Come on, lets give you a long hard screw against the wall," Dan said laughing as he put his arm around her and walked to the bar. "Dan, do you know I have a feeling your a bit drunk already," Liz said laughing. "Me drunk, never," Dan said laughing, "can I have one screwdriver and one beer please?" Liz laughed. "Right then Danny Boy, lets dance," Liz said as she spun him around.

"You know them two should just get fucking together," Beckie said suddenly as she finnished another cocktail, "Xabi another please?" Steven and Jamie laughed at the way Xabi just got up and got her another one. "Liz doesn't stay with one guy, she just doesn't not after what she saw with our own parents," Penny said looking at everyone. "Why James is lovely," Beckie said laughing. "James ain't my dad, my dads a fucking wanker and I don't want to talk about him," Liz said as she sat down next to Penny, "you OK?" Liz put her arm around Penny. "Yeah, but I don't think Jasmine is, she looks pale." Just then Jasmine chucked up.

"Be back in a minute," Steven said sighing as he picked up Jasmine out of her pram and carried her down the stairs. "Right then, whose for a boogie," Dan asked as he looked at Liz. "Oh I never say no to a boogie," Liz said as she followed him up on the dance floor. "You don't say no to most things," Beckie said giggling. "Good! Because then I wouldn't be able to shag her every night, unlike your boring Xabi," Dan said giggling. "Xabi isn't boring actually, he shagged me in the pool today while you were drooling over Liz, he gave me the most mind blowing sex session ever," Beckie said giggling as Xabi went bright red.

"Hi Ashley," Frankie said as she walked up the stairs holding her little boys hand. "Frankie, what can I get you to drink?" Ashley asked as he jumped up and walked towards her. "A glass of white wine please," Frankie said as she joined him at the bar. "And what would your little boy like?" Ashley asked smiling. "Michael would like an orange juice," Frankie said smiling. "Aaron would you like a juice?" Ashley shouted out. "Yeah," Aaron said giggling as he kissed Ellie on the cheek. "Aaron is a sweetie," Frankie said smiling. "Yeah he is, as is Michael," Ashley said as he ruffled Michaels hair. "So shall we sit down," Frankie said laughing. "Yeah lets sit at another table, my friends when drunk are a bit of a nightmare," Ashley said laughing.

Steven came up the stairs again with a freshly changed Jasmine, but she still looked pale and sick. "Is she OK?" Penny asked as she looked at him. "Fine," Steven said as he sat back down. "Xabi can you get me an other drink?" Beckie asked as she looked at him. "Your a lazy cow ain't you?" Steven asked laughing, "Thats the 5th time this evening Xabi's gone up to the bar, is it your legs?" Beckie looked at him her eyes rolling back obviously totally drunk. "Yeah well at least I've never cheated on him, when your drunk you stick your dick into dogs, if I was Penny I'd be scared of what I'd catch," Beckie said as he looked at him as Xabi passed her her drink. Penny looked at Steven and then the others. "Excuse me, I'm off to bed, the girls are falling asleep and I'm tired," Penny said as tears filled her eyes as she pushed herself towards the lift holding the twins on her lap. "Good one Beckie," Steven said as he walked past her pushing Jasmine in her pushchair and followed Penny in the lift.

"You call that dancing, your dancing like an old man," Liz said giggling as Dan spun her round. "Oh yeah and your the next Michael Jackson," Dan said sarcastically. "I'm not a man, I'm the next Janet Jackson," Liz said giggling as she put her arms around his neck. "Really? I hope you don't start to look after her, even I have my shagging limits," Dan said laughing. Just then Liz lost her footing and knocked him on the floor. "Oh I'm sorry," Liz said giggling as she laid on top of him. "Don't be," Dan said as he snogged her and his hands moved down her body. "MAN GET A ROOM, STOP SHAGGING ON THE DANCE FLOOR!" Jamie shouted out laughing.

"Your always spying on people having a shag aren't you?" Beckie asked laughing, "not getting any action yourself that you have to spy on people doing it?" Nicola started to laugh as she looked at Jamie who was pissed off. "Xabi, take her downstairs, she's obviously pissed," Jamie said seriously. "Ohhh Xabi," Beckie said giggling as Xabi picked her up. "Sorry guys," Xabi mumbled as Wayne and Rio creased up with laughter. "How many people has she offended tonight?" Wayne asked laughing as Xabi carried her downstairs.

Ashley was laughing with Frankie when he looked at his watch. "Right I should get Aaron to bed, it was lovely to talk to you," Ashley said as he stood up and looked at her. "You too, will I see you on the trip tomorrow?" Frankie asked smiling coyly at him. "Unfortunately yes you will," Ashley said laughing. "Well I'll see you then," Frankie said as she kissed him on the cheek. "See you," Ashley said smiling at her broadly. "Oh Ashley boy is smitten," Rio said laughing. "I might get a mummy," Aaron said excitedly. "Hold your horses Aaron, they've pecked on the cheek, not walked down the aisle," Wayne said laughing.

Coming up: Steven's up all night with Jasmine and asks Penny a question, Ashley and Frankie get intimate and Liz and Penny get the shock of their lives.

view post Posted on 17/6/2009, 11:07

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

whats liz and pennys shock?? more more more please

≈www  Top
143 replies since 30/5/2009, 21:12   654 views