awww poor lucas :(

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 16:43

had loads to catch up on..poor lucas :(

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 16:44

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aww ive always hated ronaldo poor lucas!!

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 19:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 163 - Rooney loses it

"It was an accident," Ronaldo said as he walked towards Wayne as he tried to soothe Lucas. "An accident, Chris you must of seen him waddling towards the ball, couldn't you have stopped," Wayne said as he got Lucas dummy out of his pocket. "Aren't you over-reacting a bit?" Chris asked laughing. Wayne looked at him and put Lucas down who was still crying his eyes out and with out warning, Wayne just punched Ronaldo right in the face.

"Right then girls, that was an easy interview," Nicola said as she walked out with the girls from Radio Liverpool's office. "I bet you the boys guess its us thats opening this top of the range sophisticated football themed bar extravaganza," Coleen said as she laughed. "Rio will never guess he's too thick," Rebecca said laughing. "And Garry as well," Emma said agreeing. "Steven will work it out, he's already twigging that I'm up to something," Penny said as they carried on walking towards their premises. "Just shag him and he'll soon forget," Jackie said laughing.

"Alright mate, calm down," Rio and Garry said as they pulled Wayne back. "Calm down, he knocked down me son," Wayne said fuming. "I know, but your son's still crying, he needs his daddy not to see you punch the living daylights out of Ronaldo," Rio said sensibly as he looked at Lucas who was still crying while holding his arm up. "Yeah your right," Wayne said as he picked up Lucas, "but I'm warning you Ronaldo stay away from me and my son, you hear me?" With that Wayne stormed off holding Lucas and getting his mobile out.

Steven, Peter, Michael and Jamie walked in, Steven pushing Tiegan and Angel and Michael Gemma. "That new bar that was mentioned on the radio sounds good," Peter said as he flopped down on the couch. "Yeah but what a strange name, WAGz," Jamie said shaking his head. "I've heard that name before though and I can't think where," Steven said as he took Angel out and gave her a big kiss and cuddle. "I have too, it means something," Michael said as he tried to put his finger on it. "Hey guys," Nicola suddenly said as she walked in with the rest of the girls.

"Hey Sue, its Wayne here," Wayne said as he gently strapped Lucas in his car seat as he was on his mobile. "Hey Wayne, you alright? Yes I can babysit tonight," Sue said laughing. "No, its not that I was after, I was wondering if I can bring Lucas in to see you, he's had a bit of an accident," Wayne said as he kissed Lucas on the head. "Course you can, bring him up to the hospital now and I'll squeeze you in," Sue said as she hang up laughing.

"What we're you guys talking about," Penny asked as she picked up Tiegan and gave her a big sloppy kiss. "This new bar opening in town, sounds quite good," Peter said as he looked at Abi. "Sounds good, we need new places round here, we should check it out," Rebecca said trying to keep a straight face. "What's it called?" Coleen asked as she looked at them. "The Wagz," Steven said still trying to think where he had heard that name before. Just then Coleen's phone rang...

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 19:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

poor lucas gooo wayne i had ronaldo ahaha !!!

more more more please

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 20:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 164 - Coleen the fighter

"Hey darling," Coleen said as she answered her mobile to Wayne, "WHAT IS HE OK?" Everyone looked at Coleen as she hang up. "Lucas is in hospital," Coleen said as she grabbed her bag. "What? Is he OK?" Steven asked as he stood up and grabbed his keys. "He's waiting for the x-ray results, they think he's broken his arm," Coleen said as she rushed out, the others followed her.

"Alright little man, mummy will be here soon," Wayne said as Lucas looked up at the ceiling as he lay on his hospital bed. "Alright Wayne," Sue said as she pulled the curtain across, "Hi Lucas, shall we look at your x-rays?" Sue put the x-ray on the white box. "Well?" Wayne asked as he kissed Lucas hand. "Defiently broken," Sue said as she turned around and looked at Wayne. "I'm going to bloody kill Ronaldo," Wayne said as he sighed loudly. "Now, lets go and get him plastered," Sue said as she bent beside Lucas. "Wayne what the hell happened?" Coleen asked as she ran in.

"RONALDO DID THIS!" Coleen said as she held her boys hand. "Don't worry, I gave him what for, I'm sorry to say I punched him, I know I shouldn't of done it," Wayne said holding his hands up. "I hope you hit him hard," Coleen said furiously. Wayne laughed. "Rio and Garry stopped me," Wayne said sighing. "I'll have words with him, who does he think he is picking on a one year old, its not right Wayne, breaking his arm, I could hit him myself," Coleen said going bright red in anger.

It was an hour later and Coleen was carrying Lucas out with his plaster cast on when she saw the others waiting for her. "How is he?" Steven asked as he got up. "He fine now, all plastered up," Coleen said as she kissed his forehead, "aren't you darling!" Lucas laughed as he saw Wayne walk out holding the prescription. "DADDA! DADDA!" Lucas said as he saw him. "OH MY GOD! He's talking!" Coleen exclaimed as she gave him to Wayne. "How is he?" Ronaldo said as he walked in.

"He's fine, no thanks to you," Coleen said as she saw him. "Look it was an accident,"Ronaldo said as he looked at her. "You broke my sons arm, he's not even one yet," Coleen said the anger building up inside her. "Look I've said sorry, he's fine is there any need for this agro?" Ronaldo asked getting annoyed with the way he was being treated. "Yes there is a need he's my son and I want to protect him," Coleen said as she started to walk off. "Then why weren't you with him then?" Ronaldo muttered under his breath. Coleen turned around and without even thinking gave Ronaldo a punch on his face. "HOLY fuck!" Jamie exclaimed as his mouth opened in shock.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 20:15

go coleen :lol: girl power :P

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 20:26

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha i wish i could do that to ronaldo more more more

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 20:42

Brilliant Penny you know I love it.

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 20:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 165 - The Guys get a shock

It was the next day and the girls were getting ready for the bar to open, their uniforms had arrived and adverts were being played on the radio left right and center. "Right, we're off training, we're shall we meet you tonight?" Steven asked as he grabbed his keys and kissed his girls goodbye. "We'll meet you in there," Penny said as she kissed him back. "Get the drinks in yeah?" Steven asked as he walked out. "Oh we will, don't you worry," Penny said giggling.

The girls arrived at the bar and giggled excitedly. "This is girls, opening night!" Coleen said happily as she carried Lucas in with her. "I know, I so cannot wait," Nicola said as she grabbed a case of beer. "PUT THAT DOWN YOUNG LADY!" Penny exclaimed as she looked at Nicola sternly. "Your as bad as Jamie," Nicola said sighing Coleen grabbed the box and put them on Penny's wheelchair and Penny pushed them to the bar. "Right then, I'm off to make the food for tonight," Penny said as she pushed her way into the kitchen.

"Right then, lets get home, I need a shower, need to get changed for this bar tonight," Wayne said as he came in to the changing rooms from a long day of training. "I can't wait to see what its like, probably a dump though," Rio said laughing. "I wonder who runs it, and where they got the money from," Garry said as he opened up his credit card statement, "30,000?" Wayne and Rio laugh. "Looks like Emma's been spending," Wayne said laughing.

"Right ladies, are we ready for opening," Nicola asked as she made sure everything was in the right place. "Booze is stocked up, cocktail glasses washed and ready, beer all ready, food being cooked, uniforms ready, pictures up and money in till," Coleen said as she smiled. "Right then, lets drop the kids of at Sue's and then get to work," Nicola said as she put her coat on.

"Nice place," Steven said as he stood outside the place, it was full of people outside, a red rope cornering people off from entering until the right time. "Have to say this joint looks classy," Wayne said as he looked up at the name WAGz written with an England flag in lights behind it. "Hope they're in the line already, its going to take ages otherwise," Michael said impatiently. "Lets look for them," Garry said as he went to look for them. "Excuse me, are you Mr. Gerrard?" the doorman said as he ran towards them. "Yes I am," Steven said as he put his hand out for him to shake. "Your special guests, please come in, your girls are waiting for you," he said as he opened the door for them.

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 21:03

woo go coleeeeeeen! hit ronaldo more often, and more

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 21:08

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 166 - The WAGz

"Guests of honor, aren't we lucky," Jamie said as he opened the door and walked in. "Well it looks lovely," Steven said as the bright red walls hit him right in the face. "Hey, there's a picture of me up there!" Wayne exclaimed. "First Man U goal, if I remember correctly," Rio said as he looked at the picture. "There's a picture of me as well," Jamie said as he looked at him clearing a goal of the line. "Nice legs," Wayne said laughing. "shut up you poofter," Jamie said hitting him playfully.

"HELLO!" Steven called out as he sat down opposite the bar on a big red leather sofa. "God, where invited in first, and we don't even get offered a drink," Rio said sighing. "We'll be with you in a minute," Coleen said trying to disguise her voice as she tried not to laugh as she crouched below the bar. "Don't worry take your time, hey where the girls?" Steven asked suddenly remembering them. "So what would you like to drink?" Nicola asked as she suddenly stood up behind the bar in her England shirt. "NICOLA!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Right then, what can we get you?" Coleen said as she jumped up and looked at Wayne. "What the fuck are you doing behind the bar?" Wayne asked as he looked at her. "Now now Wayne, thats no way to talk to your wife," Emma said as she came out the toilets in her England shirt. "Rio, would want a beer," Rebecca said as she came out from the DJ box. "Steven would want to fuck the chef," Penny said over a loud speaker from the kitchen. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" Steven exclaimed furiously. "Don't tell me you didn't work it out," Abi said as she slid down the pole that was on the stage near the dance floor. "We run this joint, open the doors Jackie," Nicola said as Jackie walked out from the kitchen. "YOU ARE THE OWNERS!" The boys exclaimed.

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 21:10

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha what will the boys think and more more more

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 21:12

hahahahaha love it!!!

view post Posted on 21/5/2009, 21:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 167- Anger turns to love

Wayne and the lads looked at them in shock as they saw the placed being swamped with night revelers. "Hello there, what can we get you?" Nicola asked as two lads went up to the bar. "Two pints of Carlsberg, please," they said as they looked at her. "Coming right up," Nicola said as she grabbed two glasses and poured out their drinks, "anything else I can get you?" They look at her and laugh. "I'm afraid this gorgeous barmaid is taken, but one of these girls are single, but I'll leave it to you to find out," Nicola said laughing as she passed them their drinks.

"Right then, there's your drinks and your food will be with you shortly," Jackie said as she bought the lads drinks over. "Are they for real Jackie, is this really your place?" Steven asked as he took his drink. "Yeah, but lets just say you kind of paid for it," Jackie said as she walked off winking at them. "Looks like I know where my thirty grand is," Garry said grumbling, "but Nicola pulls a nice pint." Rio looked around the walls and then opened his eyes in shock as he saw his photo of when he was a baby. "I don't fucking believe it, I'm going to kill her," Rio exclaimed as he pointed at it. Michael laughed. "Nice afro," Michael said as he took his drink. "Says the girl lookalike," Rio said laughing as he saw baby Michael.

"Hiya what can I get you?" Coleen asked a group of girls who were round the bar. "Can we have 3 vodka and tonics, 4 barcardi and cokes and is it true that you go out with Wayne Rooney?" one girl asked laughing. Coleen laughed as she got the bottle of vodka and barcardi out and the glasses. "Oh yes girls, I certainly am," Coleen said as she looked over at Wayne. "So what's he like?" the other girl asked laughing. "Well I would say, but everyone will want a piece of him, so I won't," Coleen said as she put a slice of lemon in each drink. "Come on Col, don't be shy, he's a right Stallion in bed, and we can hear," Rebecca said laughing as she grabbed a few bags of crisps.

"If that bloke looks at Coleen one more time I'm going to punch him," Wayne said as he drunk his beer. "Wayne, he isn't looking at her, he's ordering his pint," Steven said laughing, "I don't know about you lot, I'm fucking starving." Rio laughed. "Well if it's your missus doing the cooking, I will have something she's a fantastic cook," Rio said laughing. "Right then I'll go and get the menu's," Wayne said as he walked towards the bar. "Well what can I get this handsome stranger?" Coleen asked as he saw him. "A menu please, if you don't mind you sexy barmaid," Wayne said laughing. "Of course not, I'll just get the waitress to come to your table," Coleen said as she winked at him.

"Right then, I hear you'd like something to eat?" Rebecca asked as she walked up their table. "I don't know about the others, but I could eat you," Rio said laughing. "Well Rio, I'll wait to see if you still want me when you get your next bank statement in," Rebecca said laughing. "We'll have one lasagna, two cottage pies, and three sausage and mash," Steven said smiling at Rebecca, "and tell the chef she's a devious little madam." Rebecca laughed.

"Hi so I hear one of you is single," a lad said as he came towards Penny who was pushing out the food from the kitchen. "Yep, and it certainly isn't me," Penny said as he put the food down on the table. "Really?" he asked shocked. "Yep, I'm engaged to that handsome man over there, enjoy your food," Penny said as she pointed at Steven and pushed off.

"Food ready for the handsome footballers," Penny said over loud speaker from the kitchen. "That's us," Jamie said as he rubbed his hands, he was starving. "Who wants to go and take the food over?" Nicola asked as she served a punter. "Emma?" Rebecca asked. "No way, he's had his card bill in today," Emma said worriedly. "Oh I bet he enjoyed that," Coleen said as she quickly put ice in a glass. "I'll take them," Jackie said as she ran to the kitchen.

"Right then, dinner is served, can I get you any sauces and no Steven Penny says you can lick them off her as she's working but maybe tomorrow," Jackie said laughing. Steven looked at her open mouthed. "Looks like we might get a bit of sleep tonight," Peter said as he looked at Jamie and Michael. "Man your missus can cook," Wayne said as he digged into his sausage and mash. "She can do a lot of things," Steven said laughing. "Too bad your not going to do them tonight," Rio said laughing. "You want a bet, I can have her with a click of me fingers," Steven said as he got up and walked towards the kitchen. "Sure you can," Wayne said rolling his eyes. "I bet you a hundred quid Wayne that Penny and I will christen the kitchen by the end of tonight," Steven said putting his hand out. "Deal," Wayne said shaking it.

143 replies since 17/5/2009, 16:16   701 views