008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part five chapters 154 to 206

« Older   Newer »
mrsparker
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 18:37

That was great I am so still in love with Scott lol.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 18:40

haha lumpard :lol: loves it

view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 20:18

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

poor chelsea boys :(
MORE MORE MORE please

≈www  Top
Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 18/5/2009, 20:29

Great.More please

view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 16:55

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 159- Bags galore

"Evening boys," Nicola said as she pushed Penny in with bags and bags on her handles, followed by the other girls carrying more bags than you thought was possible to carry. "I was going to say have you had a nice day, but I can tell the answer would be yes," Steven said laughing. "Bloody hell Coleen, don't forget I'm not getting paid for six weeks," Wayne said as he nearly choked when he saw her walk in with bags practically weighing her down. "I know don't worry," Coleen said laughing as she walked upstairs. "Where you off too?" Rio asked as the girls all went upstairs. "We're putting the bags upstairs," Rebecca said laughing. "Aren't you taking them home?" Garry asked confused. "Nope, we'll pick them up tomorrow, by the way Jamie I'm taking the car tomorrow," Nicola said as she waved at him. "Is it just me or do you think there up to something?" Steven asked laughing. "Its times like this I'm glad I'm single," Ashley said laughing.

It was the next day and Wayne woke up to find the bed empty to his surprise. "Coleen?" Wayne asked as he rubbed his eyes. "Wayne, I'm in the kitchen," Coleen shouted out as she put toast out for Lucas in his high chair. ""Morning," Wayne said as he kissed the top of her head. "Morning gorgeous," Coleen said as she kissed him on the lips. "Please go in your bedroom if your going to do that," Jackie said grumpily. Wayne sighed he was getting sick of it now. "Oh Wayne darling, can you take Lucas training with you?" Coleen asked begging him. "Alex will love that," Rio walked in laughing. "Yeah sure, but why can't you take him?" Wayne said as he picked Lucas up and went to carry him to get ready. "You'll find out soon," Coleen said laughing, "Rebecca, Emma come on we've got to go."

"Right I'm off training now," Steven said as he kissed Penny on the cheek. "Don't forget Tiegan and Angel," Penny said matter of factly as she looked at Nicola who was laughing. "Excuse me?" Steven asked as he turned around. "There going training with you," Penny said as flicked over the page of the newspaper, "didn't I mention it?" Steven sighed. "No you didn't," Steven said as he took the pushchair and pushed them out the door with Peter and Michael and Gemma-Rose.

"Morning girls," Nicola said as she got out Jamie's Land Rover and opened the door where the others were waiting patiently for her. "Morning," Coleen said as she walked in and threw down her handbag and coat, which underneath she was wearing jeans and a work shirt, ready for painting and DIY. "Right then girls, lets hope the buliders arrive soon, while we wait, lets get painting," Nicola said as she rolled her sleeves up and opened the tins of paint. "White walls or red?" Rebecca asked. "Red, I think with white accessories," Nicola said thinking. "But shouldn't it be white walls with red accessories, so it looks like the St Georges flag?" Penny asked as she mused things over. "But white would be too cold," Jackie said as she looked at the others. "No lets have red walls, white accessories," Emma said as she poured red paint in a bowl and got her roller ready. "BUILDERS ARE HERE!" Jackie screamed, "and there well fit!"

"Morning sir," Wayne said as he walked in the training room carrying Lucas. "What's that Wayne?" Alex said looking at Lucas as Wayne placed him gently on the floor as he opened his locker. "That is Lucas," Wayne said knowing Alex won't be happy. "I know that, but what is he doing here?" Alex asked as Wayne bent down and took Lucas jacket off to revel a Man U kit. "Coleen's a bit busy this morning, sir," Wayne said as he picked him up and sat next to Rio. "She's got you wrapped around your little finger," Ronaldo said laughing. "At least I have a woman," Rooney snapped back. "STOP! Fine he can stay, but don't bring him again," Alex said he turned around. "Now Lucas, Alex is going to talk now, so we have to be really quiet now," Wayne said as he put his dummy in his mouth.

Steven walked in the dressing room pushing Tiegan and Angel in their pram. "Morning Steven," Rafa said not turning around as he wrote on the board. "Morning gaffer," Steven said as he parked the pushchair and sat down. "Steven what are they?" Rafa asked as he looked at the push chair. "There called babies sir, you know when you love a woman you do something that makes these babies," Steven said jokingly. "I know there babies, but what are they doing here?" Rafa asked. "Too be honest, I'm not sure myself, I was just told to bring them to training," Steven said rubbing his head. "Sorry I'm late sir," Michael said as he arrived pushing Gemma-Rose in. "What is this turning into a kindergarten?" Rafa asked getting annoyed. "Sorry sir," Michael said as he parked Gemma next to the twins. "Lets get on with it, we've got a game to prepare for," Rafa said shaking his head.

"Right then girls, lets get this up and running," Nicola said as she put the first bit of paint on the wall. "Right I'm going to help the builders build the kitchen," Penny said as she wheeled herself through a doorway, where the builders were measuring up for a fantastic kitchen. The bar being built, the girls were painting. Could the WAGz take off and how will the boys react?

view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 17:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha bless wayne great with lucas

more more more

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 17:53

lol at alex and rafa :lol: moree :D

view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 21:28

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 160 - Lucas a new Man U star?

Lucas sat on the grass watching his daddy train, he waved at everyone as they ran past, even Alex waved back at him. "Got a polite kid there Wazza," Paul Schloes said as he ran along with Wayne. "You can thank Penny's mum for that along with Coleen," Wayne said laughing. "I knew it couldn't be you, he'd be saying fuck and shit by now," Paul said laughing. "Hey I only swear on the pitch, not at home," Wayne said innocently. "Don't bullshit Wayne," Rio said as he jogged past.

"Right then, I have to say this wall looks good," Nicola said as she stepped back and took a look at one bright red wall. "Too right it does," Coleen said as she put her roller down and sighed. They turned around and saw the builders building a huge white bar in the middle of the building. "Its all taking off, lets see how the kitchens getting on," Rebecca said as she walked in to the other room and saw Penny looking tiles with one of the builders. "White tiles, but red tiles to make a cross in the middle, like a St George's flag," Penny said as she looked at him. "WOW, looking good Penny, the cabinets look great," Emma said as she looked and saw stainless steel cabinets and a huge cooker being installed in the middle.

"Where's Jamie, sir?" Steven suddenly asked as he pushed the twins out on the training pitch and parked them up. "Louise gave birth to a baby boy, this morning," Rafa said laughing. "That's wicked," Steven said as he put a dummy in Angel's mouth and kissed her on the forehead. "You know what that means?" Rafa asked laughing. "Sleepless nights, nappy changes, yep, been through it myself, wouldn't change it for the world though," Steven said as he put a dummy in Tiegan's mouth. Rafa laughed. "No Steven, you'll be captain this Saturday," Rafa said laughing. "Alright, don't worry boss, I won't let you down," Steven said as he walked away from the twins as Michael Parked Gemma next to them. "You will if you don't hurry up and start warming up," Rafa said laughing.

"I don't know about you, for the first day of work, things look good," Nicola said as she put down the paint brush and looked around. The builders had finished building the bar, all that it needed was to be painted white and the red stools around it, and of course the booze and the glasses. "Looks good, all we need now is to put the lights on the side of the room, the carpet needs to be put down, the toilets tiled and the pictures up," Emma said excitedly. "Kitchen equipment and food," Penny chiped in as she pushed herself out of the kitchen. "You know what we deserve?" Jackie asked as she came down the ladder after painting the ceiling. "A long large..." Penny started off. "No! And is sex always on you and Steven's brain?" Jackie asked laughing, "what I was going to say is a drink!" Nicola laughed. "Yep we do, lets go back to mine and Penny's and we can have a look at the things we bought yesterday," Nicola said as she waved goodbye to the builders, who were going to work overnight finishing the toilets and kitchen.

"Right then, Wayne, Christiano, Rio, Garry & Paul in one team, the rest in the other," Alex said as he set up the mini games. "One sec sir," Wayne said as he ran towards Lucas who started to cry. "Awwww what's wrong little man, you lonely?" Wayne asked. Lucas put his arms up to be cuddled. "Wayne, why don't you take him with you?" Alex said as he was waiting to start the game. Wayne picked him up and took him towards his team and put him gently down on the grass near him. "That better?" Wayne asked as Lucas looked at him and took his dummy out and smiled. "Come on then," Ronaldo said impatiently. "Alright keep your fake tan on," Wayne said as he quickly ran into position. Just then Lucas stood up and walked towards his dad and kicked the ball away from Rio and ran with it towards his dad, and slot it past Schloes who was in goal. "fuck me," Garry said laughing. "Whose my clever little boy," Wayne said as he picked him up proudly. "Well Wayne, I could be signing Rooney Jnr soon," Alex said laughing.

view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 21:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aww bless so sweet!! more more more please

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 19/5/2009, 22:27

thats just cuteness! lol

view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 17:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 161 - Photos galore

The girls arrived at the Liverpool girls flats and flopped down on the couches exhausted. "What a day," Rebecca said yawning, "my arms ache so much from all that painting." Nicola laughed. "I have to say its nice being pregnant and no on letting me do anything," Nicola said laughing. "I have to say Penny, your doing a good job in the kitchen," Emma said as Penny wheeled herself in the kitchen to make teas and coffees. "Yeah its coming on well," Penny said, "they should finish it tomorrow, so I might go to Selfridge's and get some cooking equipment tomorrow."

"Steven, shall we go and see Jamie tonight," Jamie said as he walked into the shower after a hard training session. "Whose with the twins?" Steven asked as Jamie said he was looking over them. "Don't worry," Jamie said laughing, "Robbie and Michael are." Steven looked at him and laughed. "Yeah we should, it would be nice to tease Jamie about all the late nights he will have now," Steven said laughing. "It will be worth it though," Jamie said laughing. "Yeah it is," Steven said as he got out the shower and put a towel around him. "So what do you think the girls are up to?" Jamie asked suddenly. "What ever it is, I bet we're paying for it," Steven said laughing.

"That's a nice picture," Nicola said as Penny showed the girls Steven holding Tiegan and Angel after they were born. "Yeah, it seems like yesterday," Penny said sighing. "Are you sure the guys will want there private photos all over the walls?" Rebecca asked worriedly. "Who cares if they don't, its our bar," Nicola said as she looked at a picture of Jamie as a baby. "Awwww he looks so cute," Jackie said as she peered over Nicola's shoulder. "Take a look at Stevie boy," Penny said laughing. "OH MY GOD!" Coleen screamed, "what is with that hair?" Penny looked at her and laughed. "Awww he looks adorable," Penny said as she put it in the yes pile. "Look at this one of Mickey boy," Louise said laughing, "he looks like a girl!"

"Right then, shall we go home and see mummy," Wayne said as he strapped Lucas in the pushchair. "Wayne a word please," Alex shouted out from his office. Wayne pushed Lucas in Alex's office. "You wanted to see me sir," Wayne asked as he put the brakes on the pram. "Yeah, I was just going to say you played well in training today son, and so did your son," Alex said laughing. "Cheers sir," Wayne said as he picked up a grizzly Lucas. "It seems Lucas got Coleen's looks and your football talents," Alex said laughing, "why don't you bring him in again tomorrow and I can get Carlo's to have a game with him." Wayne looked at Lucas who was beginning to fall asleep on his dad's shoulder. "Yeah sure, if Coleen doesn't mind, see you sir," Wayne said as he pushed the pram out while carrying a sleeping Lucas.

"Alright love," Steven said as he kissed Penny on the forehead as he carried Tiegan and Angel in with Michael and Gemma behind him. "I'm alright, how were my little girls today, and was Rafa alright about them being there?" Penny asked as she took Tiegan from him. "Alright with it after a while, why did I have to take them anyway?" Steven asked confused. "Oh no reason, just wanted you to spend some time with them," Penny said laughing. "You are up to something," Steven said suddenly. "Nope, nothing at all," Penny said as she put turned her head away from him. "LIAR! Steven said laughing.

"Hey darling," Wayne said as he walked in carrying Lucas as Coleen stood over the stove cooking dinner. "Hey, how was training? And how's my little boy?" Coleen asked as she took Lucas from Wayne. "Lucas has been the star of training," Rio said laughing as he walked in. "Really? Have you been a good boy for Uncle Alex?" Coleen asked as she kissed Lucas on the cheek. "Yeah he even scored a goal," Wayne said proudly. "Did you score a goal?" Coleen asked as she kissed him again as she placed him in his highchair. "Yeah and Alex wants him to come training tomorrow if thats OK?" Wayne said as he put his arms around Coleen. "Course it is," Coleen said as she put the pie in the oven, "I'm off out tomorrow, anyway." Wayne looked at her confused. "Again?" Wayne asked shocked.

"Emma what are you doing?" Garry asked as he saw Emma carrying down a box of photos from the loft. "Oh I'm just sorting through some stuff," Emma said as she plonked down on the couch. "Oh God Garry, what did you look like," Rio said laughing as he saw a picture of Garry as a baby. "Oh yeah, what about you afro boy," Garry said as he held up a picture of Rio with a HUGE afro. "Hey, I can't help my hair type," Rio said laughing. "What do you want with these anyway, Emma?" Wayne asked as he walked in carrying a sleeping Lucas in his arms. "Oh just wanted to put some photos up around the house," Emma said smiling at them. "You girls are up to something," Wayne said curiously. "Why would we be up to anything?" Coleen asked seriously.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 17:53

arrr i love it :lol: moree

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 20:45

Brill.Rafa and Alex are so cute with the kids.

view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 22:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aww bless more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 20/5/2009, 22:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 162 - Rooney vs Ronaldo

Wayne woke up to find the bed empty again and yawn as his looked at him, Lucas was next to him sucking on his bottle. "Mummy gone out already?" Wayne asked as he picked Lucas up and got out of bed. "Dadda," Lucas said suddenly as he looked up at Wayne. "OH MY GOD, DID YOU JUST SPEAK?" Wayne asked nearly dropping him in shock. "Wayne, whats all the screaming about?" Rio asked as he walked in rubbing his eyes. "He spoke, he said dadda," Wayne said smiling broadly.

"Bloody hell," Nicola said as her and girls walked into the building that was soon going to be there bar. "They've done so much work," Emma said as she carried in lampshades and photo frames. "Well, they should of with what we are paying them," Coleen said seriously as she noticed they had laid the carpet which was red. "Right lets check the bogs out," Nicola said as she walked towards the two rooms which was the toilets.

Wayne walked into dressing room and Carrington to see Ronaldo there. "Alright mate," Wayne said as he put Lucas down on the floor and took his jacket off. "Alright," Ronaldo said as he did his hair in the mirror. "Hey little man, how are you today?" Paul Schloes said as he ruffled Lucas hair. "Dadda," Lucas just said smiling. "Talking now, is there no end to this boys talents," Alex said as he came in laughing.

"We can open soon, it just looks amazing," Coleen said as she finnished painting the bar white. "We could, we just need to put the photos up and advertise," Nicola said as she put a picture of Jamie in a huge white frame. "Now how can we advertise with out the guys finding out?" Penny asked as she wheeled herself in with bags and bags of stuff from Selfridge's. "God, how much did you buy?" Jackie asked laughing. "Just things I need to run a kitchen, so if you don't mind, I'm going to set these up," Penny said as she pushed herself into the kitchen area.

"Right then, lets get in the same group as yesterday," Alex said as he walked out onto the pitch. Wayne put Lucas down near him. "Daddy's going to play football now, but you will still see me OK?" Wayne asked as he kissed him on the top of his head. "Dadda," Lucas said happily as he clapped his hands excitedly. "Hurry up, he's going to be fine," Ronaldo said irritably. "Man, I hope you never have children," Garry said sighing at him.

"Well look at this place," Nicola said as she stepped back and saw the transition from a dark dingy empty old bank to a red & white sparkling bar, all that needed done now was for the booze to be bought and to advertise then the WAGz could open. "I think in two days we have done wonder's, it would take the boys years to do this," Coleen said laughing. "Right then ladies, lets go and buy some booze and go and get this place some business," Nicola said as she switched the lights off.

The mini game was at half time at Carrington and Wayne got the ball and started kicking it about with Lucas when Lucas missed kicked it and it ran away from Wayne. Lucas ran over it suddenly when Ronaldo who was playing with Rio, Garry and Paul slide tackled to get their ball, knocking over Lucas in the process. Lucas burst into tears. "WHAT THE fuck ARE YOU PLAYING AT RONALDO? HE'S NOT EVEN ONE YET AND YOU TACKLED HIM LIKE HIS ME," Wayne shouted at him as he picked him up, "its alright son, daddies here."

143 replies since 17/5/2009, 16:16   701 views