MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 11:20

hahaha lol at jamies farting :lol:

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 12:02

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 203 - Tears

Louise stood up crying. "What in God's name are you crying for?" Michael asked laughing as he held Gemma as he put his arm around her. "I'm sorry, I'm just all emotional," Louise said laughing.

Good Evening,

I just want to tell Penny & Nicola how honored I am today to stand by your side on this special day..

On behalf of the bridesmaids and myself I just want to say how beautiful and radiant you both look today, it truly has been a special day for all of us.

Penny, Nicola and I have been friends for a number of years now. Over the years, they have taught me the valuable lesson that friendship is the most important thing next to family. We have supported each other through good times and bad.

I have many memories of wonderful times spent with Penny & Nicola, as we all have. And will cherish them forever.

The fondest memory I will now have is watching Penny & Nicola marry their best friends, the loves of their life and companions.

I love you both very much, you are two very dear friends to me. In the past year I have seen you both grow as individuals and flourish in your couples. Separately you both are very special, remarkable people, but together you are the best friends I can ask for.

Today we celebrate everything you have found in each other - A best friend - A bar owner and a true partner for like.

Louise broke down in tears as she looked at Penny and Nicola. "Oh you soppy cow, come here," Nicola said as she put her arm around Louise. "Oh that was a wonderful speech," Penny said as she sniffed away the tears. "Women," Jamie said sighing. "What have we married," Steven said laughing. "OI!" Nicola said as turned around gently slapped him around the head. "It's started mate," Wayne said laughing.

Just then Penny's dad James stood up....

Good Afternoon everyone. Firstly I would like to apologize for myself,if I stutter or mumble or even trip over my tongue, because speech making is not something I would normally look forward to,but today is a Happy exception.

For those of you who still don’t know who I am, I have the proud distinction of being Penny's father. It only seems like yesterday that I was watching Penny asleep in her cot, and here I am giving the Father of the Bride speech. And what a beautiful bride she is.

We are pleased to welcome you all here today. Sue and I are delighted to share this day with so many friends and relations from both families. When I gave this speech some thought I realized the part you all play in Penny and Steven's lives.They could have had more guests, they could have had less but they wanted a few select people………..unfortunately they couldn’t come so we had to settle for you lot!!

Seriously though, for those of you who don’t know Penny very well I can tell you that she is well and truly a daughter to be proud of. Yes I know Dad’s are biased, Yes, I know she could never do anything wrong in my eyes, and, she does have a mind of her own, as I dare say Steven has discovered by now!

Penny has always brought brightness into our lives and I am sure this will continue into Steven's. They together have provided us with our two Grandchildren of which I know they can be just as proud of as we are of them.

During the time we have known Steven, we have come to realize how special he is to Penny and we are happy to welcome him formally into our family.

As a Dad today is so vitally important especially as Penny is now officially married, many of you know that we have 3 children, Penny, Elizabeth and Stevphn, “ 2 beautiful grandchildren Tiegan and Angel – and we love each of them with the same love. All 5 uniquely different, all 5 with their own personalities and individual ways. And yet, all 5 highly treasured,loved and respected by Sue and myself.

Steven will probably pay tribute to others, but there is one very special person here that I would like to pay specific honor to, one without whom this whole ceremony would not have been possible.Since the announcement of Steven and Penny's wedding, day after day, night after night, one person and one person alone has labored continuously, fretting at times, to make sure that this whole show got on the road.Like a conductor with an orchestra she has fine-tuned the arrangements so that today could be a success.I pay tribute to this person whom I,Penny, Elizabeth, Steven, Tiegan and Angel love and adore.At this point I would like you all to join me in a toast to a wonderful wife, mother and nanny – Sue!!

Now I haven’t quite finished because I am going to ask you to toast the Bride and Groom.

Which reminds me of the wedding I once went to where 2 of the guests were a Minister and a Priest. When the priest was offered a drink for the toast he said,”I’ll have a large whiskey please!” When the Minister was offered the same, he said “ No thanks I’d sooner go with a scarlet woman than touch the Demon alcohol!” The priest promptly put his whiskey back on the tray and said, “ I didn’t know there was a choice!!”

Now I don’t want to offend anybody, so if there is a Priest or Minister present, I apologize – and if there’s a scarlet woman here, I’ll meet you in the bar in 10 minutes!!!!

Thank you all for your patience listening to my ramblings – now all that remains is for me to ask you all to join me in a special toast to my beautiful daughter – The Bride and her handsome Husband – The Groom. So if everyone will please be upstanding raise their glasses please!

WHEN CHILDREN FIND TRUE LOVE,

PARENTS FIND TRUE JOY,

PENNY AND STEVEN,

HERE’S TO YOUR LOVE AND OUR JOY

FROM THIS DAY FORWARD

PENNY AND STEVEN (THE BRIDE AND GROOM!!)

"Oh dad," Penny said as he burst into tears. "Hey you, I didn't meant to make you cry," James said laughing. Penny laughed. "I know you didn't I didn't realise you loved me so much," Penny said smiling. "Oh I love you so much, I wish I was your real dad, your my little sunshine and always will be," James said as he kissed her forehead.

Steven and Jamie stood up together. "We're not going to be long, we just want to say thank you to a few people, Michael, Peter & Jamie Redknapp for always being their for us, for listening to our whining and basically for being our best mates," Jamie said as he smiled at them.

"We'd also like to thank one person in particular, my best mate Wayne, for always being their for us, he puts us first before his football, he even told Alex Furgeson to fuck off because of us," Steven said laughing, "but above all thank you so so much Wayne for making my wifes dream come true, because of you she walked down the aisle and made me the proudest man on the universe."

"But I would like to thank Nicola for agreeing my beautiful bride today, Nicola is the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love everything about her, her spirit her determination, her fighting, her bitchiness, her loyalness. Nicola is my life and so will our first born child, if I never played football again I wouldn't mind as long as I had my family around," Jamie said as he grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"I'd also like to thank my gorgeous bride, today she made me the proudest man on earth, I've never seen her walk like that, and I have to say she looked even more gorgeous and radiant than she normally does, she isn't just my wife she's my best friend, a mother to my gorgeous girls, we're also happy to announce she's pregnant with our 3rd child, so all that's left for me to say is I love you Mrs. Gerrard, and let the Christmas lunch begin, oh and we wish you all a Merry Christmas," Steven said as he toasted his wife.

"Does that mean I can finally eat," Rio said disgruntled. "Yes Rio, you can," Jamie said laughing.

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 12:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

OMG after all that rio still thinks about food ahhaha!! more more more

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 12:50

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 204 - Christmas lunch

The Roast Turkey arrived and Rio was the happiest of all and the drink flowed. "Not for her thanks," Steven said as he covered Penny's glass. "One glass on my wedding day won't hurt," Penny said pouting her lips. "Well lets not take any risks," Steven said as he took a sip of his champagne and placed his hand on her bump.

Nicola grabbed Jamie's hand suddenly. "Hold on Nicola, I know its our wedding, but there are people here," Jamie said laughing as he thought Nicola was going to put his hand somewhere it really shouldn't go. Jamie's eyes open wide as Nicola placed it on her bump, he felt his baby kick for the first time. "OH MY GOD!" Jamie screamed excitedly. Nicola smiled at him. "That's our baby," Nicola said laughing. "Yep," Jamie said as he kissed her on the lips.

"Wayne, can we talk?" Coleen asked as she fed Lucas his roast turkey. "Course we can babe," Wayne said as he had a glass of wine. "I want another baby," Coleen said suddenly. Wayne started to choke on his turkey. "Excuse me?" Wayne asked shocked. "Doesn't matter, forget I mentioned it," Coleen said sadly. "Someone announces their pregnant, and they all want to be," Wayne said laughing. "Poor Scott," Rio said laughing. "Yeah Jackie's probably stabbing the condoms as we speak," Wayne said giggling. Coleen looked at Wayne crossily, she was serious, she wanted another baby.

"You alright Rio?" Garry asked suddenly. "Oh yeah, I'm fine, just a bit tired," Rio said sighing as he looked across at Rebecca. "You and Rebecca had an argument?" Garry asked sighing. Rio laughed. "No of course not," Rio said laughing, "we're fine." Garry laughed. "I'm not your best mate for nothing you know, there's something your not telling me," Garry said laughing. "Nothing! Everything is fine," Rio said as he looked over at the Christmas Tree where all the presents were.

"Your OK?" Xabi asked Beckie as she fed Josh his meal. "Ci," Beckie said laughing. "You not crying?" Xabi asked laughing. "Sorry about that, I get emotional at weddings," Beckie said laughing. "Ci, no problemo," Xabi said laughing. "You know Xabi, your a one in a million," Beckie said as she kissed him on the cheek. "GO ON XABI GET IN THERE," Jamie shouted out drunkenly. Xabi went bright red and Steven and Jamie burst out laughing. "Xabi, can I open my presents?" Josh asked excitedly.

"You know what, Louise I love you?" Michael asked drunkenly. "Yes I know," Louise said as she held Gemma on her lap. "Why don't we do this?" Michael asked seriously. "Do what?" Louise asked knowing what he meant. "Louise, will you marry me?" Michael asked slurring slightly. Louise laughed as she looked at him. "Of course I will, you daft bat," Louise said as she kissed him. "THERE'S ANOTHER WEDDING!" Jackie screamed excitedly. "Oh my God, someone gag her," Wayne said laughing, "before she dies from the excitement."

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 18:05

hahahaha jackies mad! i love it

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 19:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 205 - Presents Galore

Steven grabbed Penny's hand and gently lifted her up from her chair. "Come on Mrs Gerrard, its present time," Steven said laughing. "Ohh I love presents," Penny said giggling. Steven laughed. "Well I hope you like mine," Steven said as he picked her up and kissed her tummy. "I'm sure I love it," Penny said laughing, "I hope you love mine too." Steven smiled at her. "You've already given me a wonderful present, two beautiful girls, being my wife and one baby on the way, I can't ask for anything better," Steven said seriously.

"Happy Christmas Col," Wayne said as he kissed her on the cheek and handed her a small box. "Oh Wayne, you didn't have to," Coleen said as she kissed him. "We'll try for another baby," Wayne whispered in her ear as he smiled at her. "Really?" Coleen asked as she looked up at him smiling. "Really!" Wayne said seriously. "Oh Wayne, I love you," Coleen said as she kissed him on the lips. "Now open your gift," Wayne said seriously. AS she opened the box, she saw a set of keys in their. "Keys?" Coleen asked confused. "New Land Rover outside for you," Wayne said laughing. "The perfect family car," Coleen and Wayne said in unison.

Jamie passed Nicola a little box. "For me?" Nicola asked shocked. "No for the man in the next room, of course for you," Jamie said laughing. Nicola punched him friendly. Nicola opened the wrapping paper and found a gorgeous diamond platinum bracelet. Nicola gasped. "Oh Jamie its gorgeous," Nicola said her eyes welling up. "Not as gorgeous as you, there's something else for you at home, for later," Jamie said winking at her. "Ohhh saucy," Nicola said laughing.

Xabi passed Beckie a small box. "For me?" Beckie asked shocked. "Ci, ci, for you," Xabi said smiling at her. "Oh you shouldn't of," Beckie said embarrassed, "I haven't got you anything." Xabi smiled at her. "No need, its me gift to you, your gift to me, is being here," Xabi said embarrassedly. Beckie opened the box and gasped as she saw a diamond necklace. "Oh Xabi, you shouldn't of its, to expensive," Beckie said as she looked at it, tears welling up in her eyes. "Nothing to expensive for you," Xabi said smiling. "Thank you," Beckie said as she kissed him on the cheek. "OHHHHH SNOG HER XABI," Steven shouted out drunkenly.

Rebecca looked at Rio as he looked like he was going to be sick. "You alright Rio?" Rebecca asked worriedly. "Yeah of course, and don't worry I haven't forgotten your present its somewhere on the tree," Rio said nervously. "Oh a Christmas hunt," Rebecca said excitedly as sh e ran towards the tree.

Penny handed Steven a small gift wrapped present. "Thank you," Steven said as he kissed her on the cheek. Steven opened up the present to find two picture frames, he turned over the first one to find a picture of him holding Tiegan & Angel just after they'd been born. "For when you go away and can't see us," Penny said laughing. Then he turned the other frame over and saw a baby scan. "Gerrard No.3," Penny said laughing. "I love them," Steven said as he kissed her on the nose.

Just then they heard Rebecca scream...

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 20:16

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

o whys rebbeca screaming?? more more mroe

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 20:41

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 206 - Lover's dance

Rebecca took off what she thought was a diamond ring hanging up from a snowflake gift tag, she lifted the tag over and read:Rebecca Ellison make my Christmas Wish come true by agreeing to be my wife. Rebecca screamed and ran towards Rio and ran into his eyes. "Is that a yes?" Rio asked nervously. "What do you think?" Rebecca asked as she snogged him.

In Love On Christmas Lyrics

Jingle bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way
Christmas time
Is so special
When you’re kissing me
Under the mistletoe
Exchanging love and gifts
Sitting in front of the tree
Me holding you
And you holding me

"Mrs Gerrard, would you like this dance?" Steven asked as he held out his hand. "Oh Mr. Gerrard I will have to think about that," Penny said laughing. "Too bad," Steven said as he picked her up and held her close to him and put his arm around her waist, "you alright?" Penny smiled at him. "I'm fine, just happy," Penny said laughing. "Good, but you haven't had your Christmas present from me yet, but not until later tonight," Steven said laughing. "Really?" Penny said raising her eyebrows. Steven laughed. "No not that, that present I give you every night, a proper present," Steven said laughing.

We’ll share
I’ve prayed
To be loved
On Christmas
Because Christmas love gives me that feelin’
We’ll share
I’ve prayed
To be loved
On Christmas
Because everybody should be in love with somebody on Christmas

"Come on Nicola," Jamie said as he extended his hand to her. "Oh no you know my rule, no dancing," Nicola said laughing. "But Nicola, its our wedding night," Jamie said shocked. "I know, but still no dancing," Nicola said as she looked up at him. "Right then Mrs. Carragher, I will resort to drastic measures," Jamie said as he picked her up and rushed to the dance floor. "JAMIE PUT ME DOWN, MY WATERS MIGHT BREAK," Nicola screamed laughing. "Dance with me then, Mrs Carragher," Jamie said as he put her down and drew her in at the waist.

Last year, Christmas
It happened without us
I was all mixed up and confused
I didn’t know what to do, baby
I never thought I’d feel this way
I always thought Christmas was a happy day
I always prayed that Santa'd pack love on a sleigh and send it my way

"Louise you look so gorgeous today," Michael said as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closed to him. "And you don't look to bad yourself," Louise said laughing. "Too bad, I think I look rather dashing," Michael said laughing. "Bid head," Louise said as she looked at him giggling. "Yeah, I've been hanging around Jamie and Steven to long," Michael said laughing. "Yeah we have, we should get a place of our own," Louise said seriously. "Yeah, yeah we should," Michael said nodding his head in agreement. "I love you Mickey," Louise said as she kissed him on the cheek. "I'm glad to hear it," Michael said laughing.

We’ll share
I’ve prayed
To be loved
On Christmas
We’ll share
I’ve prayed
To be loved
On Christmas
Because everybody should be in love with somebody on Christmas[i]

"Are you sure you want to try for another baby?" Coleen asked worriedly. "Of course I do," Wayne said rolling his eyes. "Good, it would be good for Lucas to have another play mate," Coleen said smiling as he son was dancing with Josh, Beckie's son. "You know I'd like a little girl," Wayne said suddenly. "God no," Coleen said laughing. "Why not a girl?" Wayne asked confused. "You'd be so over protective," Coleen said laughing. "No I won't," Wayne said laughing. "Yes you will, you will tell probably stand over her door with a shot gun when she gets her first boyfriend," Coleen said laughing. Wayne laughed. "Yeah your probably right," Wayne said laughing.

[i]What a beautiful time it is
A time to open gifts
And play with all the kids
Yes it’s Christmas
Yes it’s Christmas time again
Girl I love you
Yes I love you
It’s Christmas time again
To be loved
On Christmas
Girl I love you baby
Yes I love you baby
What a beautiful time it is
A time to open gifts
Yes now it’s Christmas time
Now I am yours and you are mine
Oh when you kissing me
Right under my Christmas tree
Baby come close to me
‘Cause this is how it should be

"Beckie... would you like to dance..." Xabi started shyly. "Come on you," Beckie said as she grabbed his hand. "You... really... look... amazing..." Xabi said as he was transfixed with her face. "Thank you, I was worried, I mean what do you wear to a WAG wedding?" Beckie asked laughing. "You could wear dustbin and still looks gorgeous," Xabi said shyly. Beckie kissed him on the cheek, and then moved slowly down to his lips, but she just missed them and kissed him on the side of the mouth, which made Xabi get hard down below. Jamie and Steven started to wolf whistle. "fucking GET IN THEIR MATE," Jamie shouted out drunkenly.

We’ll share
I’ve prayed
To be loved
On Christmas
We’ll share
I’ve prayed
To be loved
On Christmas
Because everybody should be in love with somebody on Christmas.

"I told you I'd make your Christmas dreams come true," Steven said as he held her tightly, arms wrapped around her stomach. "Yeah you have, except one, it isn't snowing," Penny said laughing. "Yeah I know, I couldn't quite ask the weather to do it, but I do have one more surprise, now close your eyes," Steven said as he picked her up and walked towards the door and pointed at the DJ to stop the music and put Penny's favorite Christmas track on...

view post Posted on 30/5/2009, 20:47

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

aww bless they are all so soppy more more mroe please

≈www  Top
143 replies since 17/5/2009, 16:16   701 views