008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part four chapter 106 to 153

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 21:37

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

chapter 115 - Penny disobeys Steven

Wayne shock John by the shoulders. "John, John wake up!" Wayne said as he shook him again. "Leave him, he's probably drunk," Nicola said as she sat down on the sand and sighed. "Nicola!" Jamie exclaimed at her. "WHAT?" Nicola said shrugging her shoulders, "he poisoned my best friend and he doesn't deserve our help."

Steven walked into Melwood and sighed as he smiled at the receptionist, the tenth person to congratulate him on the pregnant from the car park to the reception area. Bloody newspapers. steven put his bag down and sighed as he looked at his locker, number 17. One day he'll have his favourte shirt number, eight. "Awww Stevie your back," Rafa said as he walked in and smiled at him. Did he just smile... well that is something, Gerrard thought laughing.

Penny picked up her mobile as she sat on the couch and sighed. Two thirty. "fuck this," Penny said as she grabbed her crutches and got up slowly, "I'm going to see James and mum." Penny hobbled out of the door, and started to hobble towards their house.

John opened his eyes up to see Wayne and Rio looking down at him. "What the hell?" John asked groggily holding his head. "You OK John?" Ashley asked as he sat down next to him. "Toni..." John asked as he looked around. "No, its Coleen," Coleen said as she looked at Wayne worriedly. "John... whats happened?" Ashley said as he looked at him. "Shes... gone..." John said as he slumped back down in the sand again.

"How was the holiday Steven," Rafa said as he lead him into his office. Steven laughed as he sat down. "Well it was entertaining..." Steven said laughing. "Ready for the new season?" Rafa said laughing. "Oh yes boss, can't wait to get stuck in," Steven said laughing. "And Michael, Peter and Jamie behaved them selves I hope?" Rafa asked seriously. "Oh yes they behaved themselves alright," Steven said thinking of strippers and what nots and laughed. "Steven... I wanted to talk to you about something..." Rafa said seriously as he leaned forward.

Penny finally managed to reach her mums house and knocked on the door breathing heavily. "Alright love," James said as he opened the door and stepped aside to let her in. "Yeah..." Penny said breathing heavily. "You didn't walk here did you?" James asked as he picked her up and carried her to the setee. "Yeah... I couldn't bear it any longer," Penny said laughing. James laughed. "Steven will be furious," James said shaking his head. "Ahhh let him be," Penny said as she looked at him and laughed.

"John," Ashley said as he put his hand on John's shoulder. "GET OFF ME!" John screamed at him. "Mate what are you doing to yourself?" Ashley asked shaking his head. "Nothing," John mumbled. "John, I think its time you heard a few home truths about your life," Ashley said as he pointed at him.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 22:53

go ashley :D

view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 15:35

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 116 - Terry hears a few home truths

"Penny, we're going to see May now, are you sure you want to do this?" James asked seriously as he looked at her. "Yeah, I want to say goodbye," Penny said as she grabbed her crutches and gently got up.

"Its about your future," Rafa said seriously as he leaned closer to Steven. Oh fuck, he wants to get rid of me, Steven thought desperately. "Don't worry, we don't want to lose you," Rafa said laughing, clearly reading his mind. Steven sighed in relief. "Is it about my temper?" Steven asked, "becuase if it is, don't worry I won't get sent off again." Rafa laughed. "No its got nothing to do with that, its about a certain armband..."

"Home truths?" John asked confused as he sat up but felt himself spinning. "Yes some home truths, like what the fuck are you doing to yourself," Ashley said looking at him and then saw Aaron looking at him scared. "I take him," Rebecca said as she picked him up. "Now John you better listen and you better listen good," Ashley said as he pointed at him.

Penny arrived at the funeral directors and sighed. "You sure you want to do this?" James asked as he helped her into the buliding. "I'm sure," Penny said sighing. Penny followed her parents in and sighed.

"Excuse me? Can you repeat that?" Steven asked shocked as he looked at Rafa bemused. "Stevie, you have an imense talent and I've seen you around the dressing room telling everyone what to do, your ready to be vice captain," Rafa said smiling. "Thank you so much Rafa, I won't let you down," Steven said as he got up and shock his hand.

"Right John, can you blame Toni leaving you, you cheated on her so many times, I'm surprised you even remember her name," Ashley said pointing at him furiously, "one with Cheryl one of her best mates and not forgetting MY GIRLFRIEND!" "Mate..." John started off rubbing his head. "SHUT THE fuck UP AND JUST LISTEN," Ashley screamed at him. "Oh my God, I've never seen Ashley like that," Jamie whispered to Nicola. "Well lucklily he is, John needs to be told," Nicola said as she looked at Jamie.

Steven got his mobile out and ran Penny, phone switched off. Steven sighed and carried on walking to his car. He, Steven Gerrard Vice-Captain of Liverpool. Bring it on!

"John your a sad excuse for a man, you think your so big and tough, but your not, your nothing but a drunken, rude, fucked up human being," Ashley said as he stood up. "Ashley..." John said as he looked up at him. "You have a fantastic career ahead of you at Chelsea, fans love you, Aaron loved you and how did you and your morons treat him whens his mother died, you might be rich, you might be able to get fit girls at the click of your finger, but face it John your not happy with it, you might be happy when your having a shag or a drink, but what about now, your lying on the beach, washed up, like a tramp, while the person your jealous of is at home, probably with his girlfriend who you nearly killed and blissfuly happy, that could of been you and Toni," Ashley said as he walked off towards Aaron and Rebecca, "Think about it John."

Steven walked into the flat. "Penny, get your glad rags on, we're off out to celebrate," Steven shouted out as he looked around the flat. "Penny?" Steven saw a note and sighed. "Why the fuck doesn't she listen to me?" Steven said as he stormed out the house.

view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 17:08

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo naughty penny!! Good on steven! and awww johns alright now thank go

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 17:52

Woo go ashley!

view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 17:56

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

more more more

(forgot that bit before ;) :P )

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 17:57

Woop Vice Captain! :D x

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 18:02

Great.Keep it coming.

view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 18:15

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 117 - Steven loves her... but she annoys the hell out of him

Steven drove to James and Sue's house and knocked on their door, James answered with a tear stained face. "Oh James," Steven said his anger disappering immediately. "Come in mate, she's bed," James said as he let him. "Bed?" Steven asked confused. "Penny fell asleep, she walked here you see," James said laughing. "SHE DID WHAT?" Steven said as he stormed upstairs.

"Ashley..." John said as he saw him storm off and then he turned and looked at the others who were looking at him. "What are you looking at?" John said rudely to them. "You didn't listen to a word he said did you?" Nicola asked him pointing at him.

Steven opened the spare room door and looked at her fast asleep. He sat down on the edge of the bed and stroked her hair. "Hey," Steven said as Penny opened her eyes. "Hey," Penny said as she looked at him. "Why did you walk here love, your only just beginning to use your crutches again and your pregnant," Steven said as he kissed her forehead. "I wanted to say goodbye..." Penny whispered as she looked at him half asleep. "I know you did," Steven said as he picked her up. "Where we're going?" Penny asked as she put her arms around her neck. "We are going home to get some sleep and to celebrate," Steven said as he walked down the stairs. "Celebrate what?" Penny asked confused. Steven smiled at her.

John looked at her. "You see John, you may not care at the moment if your life is a mess, but what about next week, when your back home, Jose will have to deal with the fact England's best left back isn't speaking to his centre back because he fucked his missus," Nicola said shouting at him. "I..." John said holding his head. "FOR fuckS SAKE SORT YOUR LIFE OUT," Nicola screamed at him as she sat down and turned away from him in anger.

"YOUR VICE CAPTAIN!" Penny screamed at him in excitment. "Oh yes, I'm one step away from Liverpool domination," Steven said shaking his head as he put a chicken ball in his mouth. Penny laughed. "Your such a dork," she said as she threw a bit of duck at him. "OI!" Steven said as he threw a chicken ball back at her. "Right thats it..." Penny said as she chucked a whole pot of rice on him. "Oh that's it, this is war..." Steven said as he got up...

John looked out at the sea and sighed. They were right. He had to stop this. "I need help..." John whisperered as he got up wearily. Wayne looked at Rio and sighed. They actually felt sorry for him.

... The doorbell rang. "For fucks sake," Steven said sighing as he got up off Penny who had gently pinned down on the floor. As he opened the door he groaned. "Can I see my daughter?" He asked in a gruffily voice.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 19:09

Grrrrrrrr Its HIM !!!

Food Fight! :D :P x

view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 20:08

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha more more more FOOD FIGHT

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 20:39

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 118 - Home Time

It was a week later...

Jamie banged on the bathroom door and sighed. "Nicola, what are you doing in there?" Jamie said irritably. "I'm having a pee, that OK?" Nicola said pissed off. "God, your bladder is the size of a ping pong ball," Jamie said laughing. "Oh fuck off Jamie," Nicola said irritably.

Penny was in bed still as Steven was getting ready for training. "You alright, your very quiet," Steven said as he looked at her worriedly. "I'm fine," Penny said as he looked at him and smiled. "Your worried about your dads threat?" Steven asked as he sat down on the bed next to her. "It was a pretty serious threat, what if he goes through with it?" Penny asked tears filling her eyes. "OI, OI, he isn't coming anywhere near you, I promise, now dry your eyes because Rafa has told me some news that will make you happy," Steven said laughing.

The others arrived at the airport and sighed. "I don't want go home," Jackie said sighing. "I do, I've had enough of the beach," Coleen said as she sighed. Wayne stepped back in shock. "Excuse me, what did you just say, someone get me a chair, I think I'm going to faint," Wayne said laughing. "Oh ha- ha," Coleen said in mock laughter.

"Well, what did he say?" Penny said excitedly. "You'll find out on Friday," Steven said as he kissed her nose. "Spoil sport," Penny said folding her arms across her ever increasing bump. "Blooming hell, your getting fat," Steven said as he looked down at the stomach. "Thanks," Penny said as she looked down sadly. "No, I didn't mean fat, I meant you really look big.... I should shut up before I..." Steven said as he looked down at the floor. "Your such a pillock," Penny said laughing.

"Where's JT?" Frank asked as he sat on the plane looking around for him. "Frank, I'm beginning to think the others are right about you fancying him," Elen said as she looked up from her magazine. Frank rolled his eyes. "There he is, why don't you go and give him a kiss," Elen said as she saw John walk on the plane. "Oh grow up Elen," Frank said as he shut his eyes.

"Morning Jamie," Steven said as he walked into Melwood whistling. "Morning mate, why you so happy?" Jamie Redknapp asked as he looked at him curiously. "No reason, just that your looking at your vice captain," Steven said laughing. "Awwww, well done mate, I better watch out you might take it off me," Jamie said laughing. "One day..." Steven said laughing.

"John..." Toni said as she sat next to him. "What Toni?" John asked as she looked up at her. "Where have you been this last week?" Toni asked concerned. "I've been busy," John said as he shut his eyes. "Oh sleeping around I take it," Toni said trying not to sound hurt. "No not sleeping around, do you know where I've been?" John said beginning to shout, "I've been locked in my hotel room so I don't drink, because I LOVE YOU and I WANT YOU BACK, but everytime I looked over the balcony I saw you with him, it broke my heart." Toni looked at him tears filling her eyes.

view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 20:52

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awwww look at how sweet my johnny is (L)

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 20:58

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 119 - Reunited.

Steven drove out of Melwood and looked at his watch. fuck. It was 2:30 he had 20 minutes to pick Penny up and get to the airport to pick up the Scouser boys.

As the plane landed Jackie looked at Scott and sighed. She still loved him, of course she did. "Are you going to let me get pass or what?" Jackie snapped at him coldly. Scott looked at her. "Jackie..." Scott said as he grabbed her arm. "Jackie... are you ready?" Coleen said as she took down her hand language. "I've got to go Scott, Wayne will be over later to get my stuff," Jackie said as she took Lucas from Wayne. "Are you staying with them?" Scott asked downhearted. "Yeah," Jackie said as she walked off.

Steven and Penny drew up at the airport and sighed. "Bloody hell Steven," Penny said as she undid her seatbelt. "Sorry, are you OK?" Steven said as he kissed her on the lips. "Just about, don't think the babies liked it," Penny said holding her head. "You stay here, while I pick the mob up," Steven said as he leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

"Thank God we're back on English soil," Rio said as he pulled his lugagge behind him. "Why?" Garry asked laughing. "Normal looking sausages for one thing," Peter said laughing. "I was getting used to them," Michael said as he put his arm around Louise. "Weirdo," Wayne said laughing. "Ashley, we're you going?" Rio said shouting out as he saw Aaron and Ashley walking out of a different exit. "I'm off to get my car," Ashley said laughing, "then I have to go and see Jose." "Alright mate, come up and see us soon," Jamie said laughing. "I will don't worry," Ashley said winking at him.

"Here's Stevie boy," Rio said as he high fived him. "Alright Rio, how was the rest of the holiday?" Steven asked laughing. "Fantastic, we just laid on the beach all day," Jackie said laughing. "BORING!" Steven said yawning laughing. "Now come on Steven, the beach is good for one thing..." Wayne said seriously. "Yeah staring at big knockers," Rio said laughing. Wayne slapped Rio's head playfully. "Take the cases Rio," Wayne said shaking his head.

"John..." Toni said as she followed him passed where the others were standing. "Round three... Front row seats," Rio said ringing an immaginary bell. "fuck OFF TONI!" John screamed at her. "We're am I going to go?" Toni said as she looked at him tears in her eyes. "Why don't you go back on the plane and back to your hunky barman," John said pointing to the sky. "I don't want him..." Toni whispered. "Well I don't want you..." John said as he stormed off towards his car. "You don't mean that," toni screamed at him. John stared and looked at her. "Please John?" Toni asked as she looked at him tears in her eyes.

"A fiver they get back together and Frank runs off and cries to his mummy," Michael whispered to Peter. Peter laughed and shock Michaels hand.

"Toni..." John whispered as put his hand out to her. Toni took it and collapsed in his arms...

... "You owe me a fiver," Peter said laughing.

view post Posted on 7/5/2009, 21:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww more more more

≈www  Top
142 replies since 27/4/2009, 22:17   728 views