008 steven gerrard -- c a p t a i n f a n t a s t i c

hopes and dreams, | part four chapter 106 to 153

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 15:16

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 110 - Home Sweet Home

Steven opened up the door of their flat and sighed as he saw a weeks worth of mail on the mat. He placed the cases down and went back out to collect a sleeping Penny from the car. He walked out and looked up at the night sky and sighed.

Nicola sighed as she looked at Jamie who was sleeping soundly beside her. "Jamie, are you asleep?" Nicola asked in a whisper. Jamie groaned sleepily and ignored her. He was aching after his jump. "Jamie?" Nicola whispered again. Jamie turned over and put his pillow over his head. "JAMIE!" Nicola said just above a whisper. "What?" Jamie asked groggily as he sat up.

"Come on sleepy head," Steven said as he picked a sleeping Penny. "I want to go home," Penny said sleepily. "You are home," Steven said chuckling. "No, I want to see mum and James," Penny said seriously. "Penny, its 2 in the morning your four months pregnant, you need your rest," Steven said seriously. "I don't need my rest, if you won't take me then I'll phone James to pick me up," Penny said crossily. "Alright, alright I take you, but tomorrow your doing fuck all do you hear me, your going to take it easy," Steven said as he got back in the car.

"I want us to go home," Nicola said looking at him seriously. "What? Why the hell do you want to go home?" Jamie asked rubbing his eyes wondering if he heard right. "I should be there for Penny," Nicola said seriously. "Nicola, what the hell will you be able to do, you won't be able to do anything, you won't be able to bring her back to life," Jamie said shaking his head. "Yeah I know, I didn't get to say goodbye to them though," Nicola said seriously. "Nic we live with them," Jamie said laughing.

Steven stopped the car out of Penny's parents house that he had bought for them a couple of months ago. "You make me drive all the way here, and you fall asleep," Steven said shaking his head as he got out the car. He noticed there was still lights on and raised voices....

mrsparker
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 15:19

Brilliant Penny I loved it. Glad stevie is looking after you.

view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 16:36

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

ooo whats the raised voices??

≈www  Top
Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 17:52

Can't wait to see who the raised voices are.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 30/4/2009, 20:16

:o:

More Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! x

view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 16:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 111 - Gerrard Loses his rag as Terry breaks down

Gerrard knocked on the door and sighed. What the hell was happening, so far this holiday had been a complete and utter nightmare, of course it wasn't Mays fault. James opened the door in shock to see Steven standing there. "Stevie lad, what you doing standing there?" James asked shocked. "I'm doing the can can, what do you think I'm doing standing here, can I come in?" Steven asked sarcastically.

John sat in his hotel room and sighed. Toni hadn't come back, was she really serious, was it really over. But why? She'd always forgiven him before, he could do no wrong normally. He stormed out the hotel room and walked towards Ashleys room.

Steven walked in and looked around the place was a mess. "Nice to know, they appreciate the place I bought for them," Steven said sarcastically. "Ohhh its Scouser lover boy," he said as he walked into the living room. Steven turned around to be comfronted by Pennys dad. "Oh fuck, just what I need," Steven said out loud as he looked at him, "what the fuck do you want now?" Paul looked at him and laughed. "So you've knocked my daughter up then?" Paul asked furiously. "How the fuck do you know?" Steven asked furiously.

Ashley heard a furious banging on the door and Aaron started to stir. "Ashley, someones at the door," Aaron said as he tapped him gently. "Ignore it, its probably some hot woman wanting my body," Ashley said laughing sleepily. Aaron laughed as closed his eyes again. "Ashley, I know your in there.... open the door..." John shouted out out drunkenly. Ashley sat bolt right up. "Go away John, Cheryl isn't here anymore," Ashley said rolling his eyes. "I don't want Cheryl, I want to talk to you," John said knocking again. "Talk? Why the hell do I want to talk to you for?" Ashley asked laughing. "Why did you tell Toni?" John shouted as he banged again on the door. "So she's kicked you out at long last then," Ashley said laughing, "go away John and sort your life out."

"James can you take the car back to mine please," Steven asked as he chucked his car keys to James. "Eh?" James asked confused. Steven looked at him, as if to say get Penny out of here before she sees him. "Oh right, yeah sure," James said as he walked out and kissed Sue on the cheek, "will you be OK?" Steven looked at him and smiled. "She'll be fine, Pauls leaving in a minute," Steven said seriously as he looked at him.

John walked away from Ashleys room and walked down the corridor when he heard her laugh. He turned around and saw her walk into HIS room. "The bitch," he whispered as he stormed towards the room she had just gone in...

"So how did you find out?" Steven asked as he heard James start engine. "Its in the paper," Paul said as he threw The Sun at him, Steven imediately dropped the paper, he never read The Sun, let alone touch it. "So? Why come round here? To pop open the champagne or to cause trouble like usual?" Steven asked sighing. "I want to know, when shes getting rid of it," Paul said furiously. Steven went bright red with anger. "I have you know, we are keeping the babies, we are very happy," Steven said seriously. "Ha, how the fuck can she be a mother," Paul said laughing. "How the fuck can you call yourself a father?" Steven bit back.

John knocked on the door. "Oh," Dan said as he pulled away from Toni's grasp. Dan opened the door and got a punch on the face. "DAN!" Toni shouted as she ran towards him, "JOHN!" John looked at her and turned his back away from her. "So much for you wanting me to change, you couldn't even wait to see if I could do it, your jumping into bed with him again, well I tell you what Toni Poole, we're finnished and you know what, its better this way, at least I won't have to go to bed with a cold fridgid old nag," John said as he walked off.

"So how did you knock my daughter up?" Paul asked as he slammed his fist on the table causing Sue to jump in the corner. Steven laughed. "Dear God, no wonder you have so many children if you don't know how they're made," Steven said laughing, "lets just say when two people love each other very much they..." Paul laughed. "You think your so clever," Paul said shaking his head, "kids ruin your life." Steven laughed. "No they ruin your life, because your a selfish human being, who doesn't know the meaning of the word, faithful," Steven said laughing. "Why would I stay faithful to her, look at her," Paul said as he pointed at Sue. "Says the fittist man in the universe," Steven said rolling his eyes, "Now if you don't mind, unlike you obviously, I have things better to do than argue with you at three in the morning, I have a wife and a little bump to get home too," Steven said rolling his eyes.

John walked out of the hotel and into the dark night holding a bottle of whiskey....

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 16:51

go steven :D x

mrsparker
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 16:58

Great chapter hun. Go Stevie.

view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 18:02

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 112 - Sweet Dreams are made of these.

Steven opened the door to the flat and looked at his watch, 4 in the morning. fucking hell. He sighed and yawned at the same time as he walked into the kitched to make himself a coffee. "No point going to bed," Steven said out loud as he slammed Sues car keys on the work surface. What a night, how the fuck was he going to tell Penny that her father knew she was pregnant.

Wayne opened his eyes as he heard his son crying and Coleen snoring away loudly. He got up and gently picked up his son and walked around the room to try and calm him down. Nothing worked he walked out his hotel and room and saw something that intrested him.

Steven walked into the living room and saw James sitting there with his head in his hands. "What the hell was all that about?" Steven asked as he placed a coffee in front of him. "He came round to see if Penny was at ours about the baby," James said as he took a sip of the coffee. "He lost his temper?" Steven asked annoyed. "He went like a mad man, knocking things off the cabinets being a right prick," James said shaking his head. "Hows Penny?" Steven asked as he looked up to the ceiling. "Snoring away, hasn't woke up at all," James said chuckling. "No change there then," Steven said as he smiled.

Wayne looked round and saw Frank knocking on JT's door. "John?" Frank asked as he knocked again. "Frank, will you be quite I'm trying to sleep here," Elen shouted out from their bedroom door. Wayne laughed silently to himself. "Has he kicked you out of bed?" Wayne asked laughing. "Of fuck off Wayne," Frank said as he stared at him, "JOHN OPEN UP!"

Steven walked into the bedroom and smiled as he saw and heard Penny snoring away. "Steven?" Penny asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Shhh, go back to sleep," Steven said as he put his arm aroud her. "Steven, I don't feel very well," Penny said as she looked at him. "What do you mean? What's up?" Steven asked as he sat up, knowing full well that he wasn't going to get any sleep.

"Just my stomach is aching," Penny said wearily. "Aching?" Steven asked confused. "Just like somethings going to go wrong," Penny said whispering to him. "Wrong? What do you mean wrong?" Steven asked as he kissed her forehead. "Don't fucking bullshit me Steven, my dad was in their house I know he's car," Penny said fuming. "Look..." Steven said looking. "Steven, he knows, doesn't he?" Penny asked scared.

As the sun rose in Tenerfife JT was lying unconsious on the beach.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 18:27

oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo! bye bye jt :P

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 18:56

Bye JT!

LOL x

view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 19:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 114 - JT and Wazza?

"He was shouting?" Rio asked over the breakfast table. "Yes, he was shouting," Wayne said sighing as he looked at Rio. He really was thick at times. "I bet they had a lovers tiff," Michael said laughing. "Mike, I'm trying to eat breakfast," Nicola said as she looked at Michael sternly.

Steven opened his eyes and looked around and saw the bed empty next to him. He looked at the clock to see that it was 9 in the morning. "Penny?" Steven asked groggily. No reply.

Toni came down for breakfast holding Dans hand laughing. "Well," Nicola exclaimed. "fuck me," Jackie said as she opened her mouth in shock. "Finally the woman sees sense," Ashley said laughing. "Well I never thought Toni would leave him," Abi said shocked. "Maybe she caught him with Frank," Coleen said laughing. "Col, I'm trying to eat here," Wayne said as dropped his toast.

Steven walked into the kitchen to find Penny on the phone with her crutches next to her. He shaked his head in frustration. "James, I'm going to go and see May," Penny said seriously, "I didn't get to say goodbye." Steven grabbed the phone off her. "No shes not James," Steven said as he spoke into the phone, "alright, yeah sure we'll be there, ok mate take care." Penny looked at Steven fuming.

"What a beutiful day," Coleen said as she walked along the beach with the others as the sun shone. "Sure is," Rio said as he put his sunnies on. "I wonder how Penny and Steven are?" Nicola asked as she held Jamies hand. "I'm sure there fine," Jamie said laughing. "Can you see that?" Michael asked shouting out suddenly.

"What the fuck are you playing at telling me that I am not going to see my grandmas body?" Penny screamed at Steven as he hung up. "Penny, your four months pregnant and your going to be an emotional wreck I don't want you getting upset," Steven said seriously as he sat down on the couch next to her. "I want to say goodbye," Penny said seriously. "And you will, at the funeral, but until then please rest, OK?" Steven asked as he lifted her chin up and kissed her on the nose. Penny nodded. "Now I'm just off to see Rafa, I'll be back soon, OK?" Steven asked as he jumped up and walked out the house.

The others ran to what they saw as a white mound on the sand. Wayne turned it over to find an unconsious JT struggling for breath.

view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 19:35

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

NOOOOO JOHNNNNNN :'( :(

≈www  Top
Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 20:29

Thanks for that.

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 6/5/2009, 21:08

Bye Bye Baby, Baby Goooooooodbyyyyyyyyyyyye, Bye, Bye :lol: x