MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 12:16

gerrards a big head haha x

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 12:21

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 152 - Steven and Jamie get told

"Sit down," Rafa said as they sat down in his office. They did and looked at him. "Steven, I am manager and if I tell you you can't go gallovanting around Liverpool, you can't and you certainly can't tell me to fuck off," Rafa said going bright red in anger. "I'm sorry sir, but I was really worried about Jamie," Steven said trying to explain himself, while Jamie was trying not to chuckle. "And I don't know why your laughing Jamie, not turning up to a match, with no explanation, thats serious as well," Rafa said turning to Jamie. "Look sir, there is an explanation," Jamie said as he looked at him. "What? Tell me, I can't wait to hear this," Rafa said as he sat down.

"Wayne, a word," Alex said as Wayne followed him. "Your in so much shit," Rio said laughing. "Shut up Rio, I had to go," Wayne said shaking his head. "Why, you wanted to have a good shag with your missus," Rio said laughing. "Actually I had to stop Jamie and Nicola both doing something stupid," Wayne said shaking his head as he slammed the door in frustration. "Jamie & Nicola?" Garry & Rio both asked confused.

"I had to look for Nicola, Gaffer," Jamie said tears beginning to form in his eyes, "she had been missing all night, she was pregnant and was going to get rid of it." Rafa looked at him beginning to calm down. "Yes I can understand why you wanted to go after her, it was very important to you, but a phone call would of been nice, I would of let you have as much time as you wanted off." Steven looked at Rafa surprised. "Steven no need to look at me like that, I am a father you know," Rafa said laughing. "So?" Steven asked waiting for the punishment. "Your fined two weeks wages, and you have to go to a hospital visit." Jamie stood up. "No problem," Jamie said as he went to walk out. "Oh, can you call Michael in here please?" Rafa said as he picked up the phone. "Owen in trouble, well I never," Steven said laughing as he and Jamie walked out.

"Sir..." Wayne said as he sat down in his office. "Wayne, I don't expect to come into work and be spoken to like that," Alex said furiously. "I'm sorry sir, but my wife was very distressed and my friends were in trouble," Wayne said shaking his head. "I know your very close to the Liverpool lot Wayne, but they can't distract you from your job," Alex said seriously. "Distract me? Alex nothing can distract me, its not like Coleen phoned me up telling me Louise or someone had ate her last cherry bakewell tart, there was a little life at stake here," Wayne said trying to calm down. "A life?" Alex said confused. "Yes Alex, a life, Nicola is pregnant she was going to have an abortion, Jamie is one of my best friends, and I know how much he wants to be a dad, I wasn't going to let her do that without him knowing," Wayne said sighing. "Well I was going to put you on the bench for the whole season, but your too god for that, your fined six weeks wages, your on kit cleaning duties, and don't do it again," Alex said as he waved him out. "Yes sir," Wayne said as he got up. "Oh Wayne, can you call Rio in please?" Alex asked suddenly.

Steven and Jamie walked into the dressing room and saw Michael and Peter waiting for them. "So?" Peter asked worriedly. "We'll explain over a pint," Jamie said laughing. "Oh Michael, have you been a naughty boy?" Steven asked laughing. "No, why?" Michael asked confused. "Rafa wants to see you," Steven said laughing. "ME?" Michael asked worriedly as he got up. "Wonder what he's done?" Jamie asked laughing. "What ever it is I bet he didn't tell Rafa to fuck off," Peter said laughing.

Wayne came back into the dressing room when Rio and Garry were waiting for him. "What about Nicola and Jamie?" Rio asked noseily. "I'll tell you over a pint," Wayne said sighing. "So how much trouble did you get in?" Garry asked laughing. "Lets just saying your both paying for the rent this month and Coleen's weekly shop at Cricket," Wayne said chuckling. "I don't fucking think so mate," Rio said laughing. "Oh yeah Rio, Alex wants you, don't tell me you've been peeing in the shower again?" Wayne asked laughing. "I told you that was Ole," Rio said as he got up laughing.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Michael said as he walked in and sat down. "Yes, don't look so worried, your not in trouble, in fact its good news," Rafa said smiling at him, "I've just had a phone call from Terry Venables." Michael looked at him open mouthed. "THE Terry Venables, England manager," Michael said mouth open wide. Rafa laughed. "Yep, he wants you to go and train with the big squad," Rafa said laughing. "ME? Training with the England Sqaud? I want to know when Noel Edmonds is going to come out and say Gotcha," Michael said disbelievingly. "Its true, he wants you to phone him back," Rafa said as he pushed the phone towards him.

"You wanted to see me?" Rio asked as he walked into Alex's office. "Yes, sit down Rio, by the way you had a good game today, and someone else obviously agrees, after the match, Terry Venables came in to see me," Alex said smiling at him. "The Terry Venables, England manager, came to see you about me?" Rio exclaimed. "Oh yes Rio, he wants you to go and train with the sqaud," Alex said laughing. "OH MY GOD!" Rio screamed as he stood up and kissed Alex on the lips. "Thanks Rio," Alex said laughing, "he wants you to phone him with your answer." Rio smiled as he grabbed the phone. "Like I'm going to say no," Rio said shaking his head as he looked at the keypad, "oh I don't have the number boss." Alex laughed. "Your such a dipstick Rio," Alex said said laughing as he dialed it for Rio.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 12:29

rio is such a tit! love it

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 12:30

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahahaa well done those boys and hahaa rio is a idiot haha
more more more please

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 12:38

Haha Rio's A Plank! :lol:

More! More! More! :P x

view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 16:01

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 153 - England

Michael ran up into the bar where the others were and snogged Louise when he saw her. "WOW!" Louise said confused. "Get a bedroom," Peter called out laughing. "Hows my gorgeous girls?" Michael asked as he looked into Gemma's pram. "Fine," Louise said smiling, "so why are you grinning like a Cheshire cat?" Michael looked at everyone smiling. "Your looking at the new England sensation," Michael said laughing. "Excuse me?" Steven asked laughing. "Terry Venables wants me for England," Michael said bouncing up and down. "fucking hell," Steven whispered, just a tad jealous.

Rio jumped into the Man U players lounge. "Here comes Tigger," Garry said laughing. "You never guess whats happened to me?" Rio asked bouncing up and down. "Alex caught the real cuprit in whose been peeing in the shower?" Wayne asked laughing. "No, no, guess whose been called up to the England squad?" Rio asked so excited he could barely stand up. "You can't be serious?" Wayne asked shocked. "Yep, I'm serious, your looking at the new England international," Rio said smiling. "Well done mate," Garry said smiling at him as he hugged him.

"Did Rafa kill you?" Penny asked laughing as she held Tiegan to her who was crying. "No, not really just fined a couple of weeks wages," Steven said he picked Angel up, "did you see your daddy score, yes you did." Penny laughed. "I love you," Steven whispered as he kissed Penny on the lips. "Where did that come from?" Penny asked as Steven grabbed a bottle for Angel. "Nowhere, can't a husband say he loves you to his wife?" Steven asked seriously. "Ahhh but we're not married, only engaged," Penny said laughing. "Well lets do it then," Steven said seriously, "I want to marry you as soon as possible." Penny looked at him and smiled.

"Nicola, what do you think your doing?" Jamie said as he took away a glass of champagne from Nicola. "Oh Jamie, your not going to do this for nine months are you?" Nicola asked sighing. "Hey I'm just going to look after you," Jamie said as he kissed her on the cheek which was still red from when he slapped her. "You know I've been thinking," Jamie said suddenly. "That's dangerous," Peter shouted out at him. "fuck off," Jamie said laughing. "Oi oi, no swearing in front of the kiddies," Michael said laughing. "What have you been thinking babe?" Nicola asked laughing. "Lets get married," Jamie said seriously. "Excuse me?" Nicola asked shocked. "We're having a baby, lets get married before the baby is born," Jamie said as he grabbed her hand. "I don't know..." Nicola said looking at him, "I don't know how I'm going to plan it in time." Jamie picked her up and swung her around. "Get a room you guys," Peter said laughing, "we've got you two swinging around and then Steven and penny canoodling in a corner."

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 17/5/2009, 16:05

hahaha love is in the air :D

142 replies since 27/4/2009, 22:17   728 views