MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:41

Haha jess!! thats so sad :( bless aaron

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:49

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 76 – Fights

As the coach pulled up outside the hotel, they all looked up and saw two buildings that looked like flats. As they traipsed off the coach, Wayne helping Colleen down the steps with Lucas, they saw that the two buildings were conjoined. “Looks nice,” Garry said as he took his and Emma’s suitcases and walked towards the building. “Yeah it does, actually,” Steven said as he pushed Penny towards the entrance.

As they all entered into the hotel they looked up in amazement, they certainly booked a posh hotel. It had black marble floors, which went up into a black marble table. They looked around and saw a bar which then when you opened the doors next to it went out to the swimming pool they presumed. “Can we help you?” the man behind the desk said.

“Yes we’ve got some reservations for The Gerrard’s, Rooney’s, Ferdinand’s, Carragher’s, Parker’s, Neville’s, Crouch’s and Owen’s,” Steven said as he walked towards the desk. “Ah yes,” the man said as he smiled at them, “All inclusive, right?” Steven nodded and then moved closer to the desk, he was now going to have to ask for another bed in one of their rooms for Aaron. “There was one other thing,” Steven started off nervously. “Yes sir?” the man asked. “Can we have another bed put in the Ferdinand’s room please?” Steven asked politely. “Can I ask why you didn’t book for him?” the man asked quite rudely. “His mother’s just died, what would you like me to do with him, chuck him out of the plane window and pray he grows wings?” Steven said beginning to lose his rag with him. “I’ll see what I can do,” the man behind the desk said. “Don’t worry about the cost, we’ll pay anything,” Steven said as he looked at the others who nodded in agreement.

When the Aaron thing was finally sorted out the porter lead them towards the lift to take them to their rooms. As they arrived they saw a plain but a nice corridor. “No marble,” Nicola commented to Jamie. Jamie laughed slightly and shook his head. Jamie put the grey plastic card in the door handle of his room and opened it and let Nicola walk in first.

“Not bad I suppose,” Nicola said as she saw a simple brown double wardrobe. “SINGLE BEDS!” Jamie exclaimed shocked. “Oh dear looks like no loving for you,” Nicola said as she walked into the bathroom to check it out. “Oh the baths nice,” Nicola said as she looked around and saw all the complimentary shampoos and soaps. “Nicola, what do you reckon Ashley’s up too?” Jamie suddenly asked as he walked in. “I don’t know Jamie, maybe he’s finally stopped being a pillock,” Nicola said seriously. “Well, God help him if he’s messing that boy around,” Jamie said seriously as he walked out the bathroom and turned on the TV. “Oh the channels are all Spanish,” Jamie said grumbling. Nicola laughed, “Funny that is, considering we’re on a Spanish speaking island.”

Steven and Penny went into their room and sighed heavily. “What a journey,” Steven said as he placed his case on the bed. “Sure was, what an awful life that poor boys had,” Penny said as she looked at Steven fresh tears filling her eyes. “Oh don’t cry, we’ll look after him,” Steven said as he put his arms around her. “You’re going to be a good dad you know?” Penny said as she wiped her eyes and looked at him. “Just good? I’m going to be awesome,” Steven said as he lifted her up and placed her down on the bed. “I love you,” Penny whispered as she looked at him straight in the eyes. Steven didn’t say anything he just kissed her long and lovingly on the lips.

Rio walked in carrying Aaron with Rebecca following close behind. “Alright little man, are you tired?” Rio asked as he put him down. Aaron shook his head and looked at Rio with his red puffy eyes. “How about we unpack?” Rebecca asked as she opened her suitcase. Aaron nodded as he opened his small Chelsea FC child’s suitcase. “Mr. Ferdinand,” Aaron said as he looked up as he took his small Chelsea shirt out. “Rio, please call me Rio,” Rio said as he ruffled Aarons hair. “Rio, whose going to look after me?” Aaron asked scared. “Don’t you worry about that, OK?” Rio asked seriously, “for the time being your staying with me and Rebecca, OK?” Aaron nodded as he took out his teddy.

Ashley sat down in the bar by himself, he felt different all of the sudden, like a huge weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He took his beer and sat down at a table and sighed. “Alright Ash,” Frank said as he flicked his towel over his shoulder. Ashley looked at him and nodded his head. “Are you coming for a swim?” Frank asked as he sat down across from him. Ashley shook his head and downed his beer. “Oh Ashley, you still not upset over that annoying boys mum are you?” Frank asked laughing. Ashley looked up and shook his head in disgust.

Jackie walked out onto the balcony and sighed. “You OK?” Scott asked as he put his arm around her. “How could someone so young have such a horrible childhood, Scott?” Jackie asked sadly. “I know,” Scott said as he kissed her head. “Scott, what’s going to happen to him?” Jackie asked as she turned around and looked at him. “He’ll be looked after, don’t worry,” Scott said as he squeezed her shoulder. “I know, I’m so annoyed with JT and his morons though,” Jackie said as she turned back round and looked at the glistening pool from below. “JT is an idiot, he wouldn’t know compassion if it went and bit him on the backside,” Scott said as he lifted her chin up and kissed her on the lips.

“Frank, you need your head seeing too,” Ashley said as he slammed his glass down and got up. “It was a joke,” Frank said shaking his head. “Its not funny, some poor kids mums just died, he has no family,” Ashley said practically screaming at him. “Alright, I’m sorry,” Frank said holding his arms up. “But your not Frank, you couldn’t care less that one of our fans, who cheers us on every Saturday, just wanted one signature of us, but oh no we’re too good for signing autographs, I’ve never been more ashamed to be friends with you lot,” Ashley said as he stormed off.

As Ashley stormed off he passed the others that were walking through. “Ash, where you going?” John shouted after him. “Anywhere that doesn’t involve being near you, as you lot make me want to be sick at the moment,” Ashley said as he stormed off towards the lifts.

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:57

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww bless ash and rio! and little aaron
Chelsea are my life still though haha

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:59

Haha chelsea need there heads testing

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:01

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

GRACE! Lol

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:12

agree with grace, i thought it would of been one o the other lads worrying about him not ashley.x

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:17

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Lauren!!! I know it would have been john ;) cause he is perfect!!

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:19

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 77 – Swimming fantastic

It was late in the afternoon and Aaron was sitting on his bed, when Rebecca came out of the bathroom. “Would you like to go and have a look at the pool with me?” Rebecca said smiling at him. Aaron nodded and got up clutching his teddy. “Do you have any swimming trunks?” Rio asked as he walked in from the balcony. Aaron nodded as he pointed to his case. Rio opened Aarons case and saw them, navy blue with a Chelsea symbol on them. Rio chuckled. “You certainly love Chelsea,” Rio said as he took them out.

Steven Gerrard knocked on the bathroom door and waited for a reply. “Penny?” Steven asked as he got worried when there was no reply. He turned the door handle and walked in. He smiled as he found her fast asleep in her wheelchair wearing her gorgeous black bikini. “You look so sexy,” Steven whispered in her ear. Penny opened one eye and laughed at him. “Are you ready for some water fun?” Steven asked as he picked her up. “I’m always up for fun,” Penny said as she snogged him passionately.

Jackie and Scott walked out the lift and saw Ashley sitting on the soft leather chairs near the reception. “Do you reckon he’s OK?” Jackie asked worriedly. “To be honest Jackie, I couldn’t care less,” Scott said laughing. “I wonder if Rio and Aaron will come down?” Jackie asked as they handed in their door key to the reception. “Come on Jackie,” Scott said as they walked out the door.

Nicola and Jamie walked outside and gasped as they saw the beautiful scenery. There was a huge swimming pool set in rocks with a huge waterfall falling down. “Oh my God, its stunning,” Nicola whispered as she looked around. “Bloody hell, there’s a bar inside the pool,” Jamie exclaimed. “Oh cocktails,” Nicola said as she waved at Emma. Jamie and Nicola walked around the palm trees and sat down on the spare loungers near Emma and Garry. “It’s gorgeous isn’t it?” Emma asked Nicola as she pulled her sunglasses down.

Jackie and Scott walked out, and gasped. “Bloody hell,” Scott said as he walked past the pool. “The pool looks so warm, I can’t wait to get in there,” Jackie said as she grabbed Scott’s hand as they walked towards the others. “Alright?” Scott asked as he sat down next to Jamie. “Yeah, this is the life,” Jamie said sighing as he whipped his top off. “Wonder where Stevie is?” Scott asked as he too took his top off. Nicola and Jamie laughed.

Steven kissed Penny back twice as passionately as he gently pushed her back against the bathroom door. He pushed her hair away from her neck started to undo her bikini top. “I love you,” Steven whispered as he gently kissed her neck. He very gently pulled her top off and looked at her gorgeous body, which was just showing signs of her pregnancy. There and then they made wild passionate love, all over the bathroom.

Louise and Michael walked towards the other on the sunloungers. “Hey guys,” Nicola said as she got out her book from her bag. “Hey,” Michael said he looked at Louise who was deep in conversation with Emma, Nicola and Jackie. “Heard anything from Rio?” Jamie asked Michael. “Nope, just hope Aaron’s alright,” Michael said as he whipped his T-shirt off. “I’m sure Rio and Rebecca are taking good care of him,” Scott said seriously.

Just then Rio, Aaron and Rebecca walked towards them, Rio holding Aaron’s hand. “Hey talking of the devils,” Jamie said as he sat up. “Alright Aaron,” Michael said as he smiled at the nervous little boy. Aaron nodded nervously as he squeezed Rio’s hand tighter. “No need to be nervous, Aaron,” Rio said as he bent down beside him and smiled. Aaron smiled at him and put his arms up for a cuddle. Rio happily obliged as he sat down on the sunlounger and put Aaron on his lap. “So Aaron, how do you fancy a swim?” Jamie asked as he got up. Aaron looked at Rio nervously. Rio nodded as he put him down on the warm floor. Jamie offered his hand to the little boy, Aaron looked at him apprehensively, before taking his hand.

Ashley walked out of the doors and saw the pool and sighed. He turned and saw his old friends laughing and giggling. John staring at girls in their bikini’s while Toni slept, he had no idea why Toni put up with him. He saw Cheryl in her gorgeous yellow bikini talking to Elen, she looked like she didn’t even care he wasn’t there. Ashley then saw Jamie and Aaron walking towards the pool, he smiled at them. “Ashley,” Aaron said as he smiled up at Jamie.

Colleen and Wayne smiled at the others as they parked the pushchair up next to the others. “Hey guys,” Wayne said as he smiled at the others. “Alright,” Jackie said as she quickly got up and looked in the pram at the sleeping Lucas. “Have you seen Steven?” Michael asked as he turned around and looked at Wayne. Wayne and Colleen laughed as they looked at each other. “What?” Rio asked as he smiled at them. “Lets just say he’s enjoying his new bed,” Wayne said laughing. The others looked at each other and laughed.

“Can Ashley join us in the pool, Jamie?” Aaron asked sweetly. “Of course he can,” Jamie said through gritted teeth. Ashley smiled at him, but it wasn’t a false smile, it was a genuine one. “Come on then little man,” Ashley said as he picked Aaron up and swung him around. “Ashley…” Jamie said as he touched Ashley’s arm. “Don’t worry Jamie, I’m not the same guy I was at school, I’ve changed, for the better,” Ashley said as he walked towards the steps of the pool.

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:25

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awwwww see i dont know why people are so horrible to ash!!

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:26

aww ashleys changed! and i think aaron shuld support man utd not chelsea and not play fot spurs when hes older

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:31

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

1. Lauren - dont try and get our fans taken away haha
2. you would say that you hate spurs 'redknapp redknapp harry redknapp'

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:32

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 78 – Sun, sea and sex.

Steven turned around and saw Penny putting her bikini top back on. “Do you have to put it back on?” Steven said cheekily. “No I don’t, but then everyone will see, what I only want you to see,” Penny said giggling. “Good point,” Steven said as he put his towel over his shoulder, “come on missy the others are waiting.”

“Fancy a swim?” Michael asked Louise as he turned over and looked at her. “Yeah go on,” Louise said as she whipped her kaftans off to reveal her all in one swimsuit complete with a little bump. “You look gorgeous,” Michael whispered in her ear as she looked at her lovingly. “Come on,” Louise said as she ran towards the pool and dived in the lovely warm water. “Watch it,” Jamie said as he got splashed by the side of the pool. “Sorry Jamie,” Louise said as she came up her hair dripping wet. “Come on Michael, get your sexy butt in here,” Louise shouted as Michael walked towards the pool slowly.

Ashley and Aaron were standing in the kids end of the pool where it was shallow. “You alright, little man?” Ashley asked as he ruffled his afro. Aaron nodded as he looked at Ashley and smiled. “Aaron, you know I’m going to look after you, don’t you?” Ashley asked seriously. Aaron looked at him and cocked his head to one side. “Why?” Aaron asked nervously. “Because I want you to have a better life, Aaron,” Ashley said as he picked him up and walked towards the deeper end of the pool. “Ashley, what if you leave me too?” Aaron asked tears filling his eyes. “I promise you I’m not going anywhere,” Ashley said seriously.

“NICOLA, ARE YOU COMING IN THE POOL?” Jamie shouted out to his fiancée. “No, I don’t fancy a swim,” Nicola said as groaning as she closed her eyes again. Jamie looked at Michael who was smirking as he could see what Jamie was thinking. Jamie quickly got up and ran towards Nicola. Jamie very tightly grabs Nicola in his arms. “WHAT THE HELL?” Nicola screamed shocked. “Are you ready to make a splash?” Jamie asked as he giggled as he ran towards the pool with her. “JAMIE PUT ME DOWN!” Nicola screamed. Jamie then jumped in the pool with Nicola in his arms.

“Fancy a swim?” Wayne asked as he looked at Colleen who was putting sun cream on Lucas. “What about Lucas?” Colleen asked as she looked up at him. “He can come in with us,” Wayne said as he unstrapped Lucas from the pushchair. “Wayne, his not even 3 months yet,” Colleen said laughing. “But we’ve got that baby ring with him, and plus I’m with him, I’d never let anything happen to him or you,” Wayne said all macho. “Alright then,” Colleen said as she took off her sarong. “Come on Lucas, lets go and have some fun!” Wayne exclaimed as they walked off.

Steven pushed Penny outside and she gasped as she saw the beautiful scenery around her. “It’s gorgeous,” Penny whispered as she looked up at Steven. “Just like you,” Steven said as he kissed the top of her head. “Put her down, we’ve heard your bedroom antics,” Rio shouted out as he laughed with Jamie. Steven went bright red as Penny laughed. “Come on in, guys,” Jamie shouted over to them.

Jackie looked at Scott who was reading his paper he bought on the plane. “Fancy a dip?” Jackie asked winking. “What’s that saucy wink for?” Scott asked laughing. “What saucy wink, I just want a swim,” Jackie said innocently. “Ok lets go,” Scott said as he whipped his shirt off. “Ohhh, I love your body,” Jackie said as the ran her fingers down his chest.

“Stop splashing me,” Rebecca screamed at Rio laughing. “Make me,” Rio said as he splashed her again. Rebecca laughed as she splashed him back and then pushed him under the water. Rebecca laughed as she sat on him. “God I love you,” Rio said as he came up and put his arms around her. “Good, I’m glad to hear it,” Rebecca said as she snogged him.

As the time went on everyone was splashing each other and having a whale off a time. Aaron and Ashley looked on as they sat on the edge of the pool. “Why aren’t you joining in?” Aaron asked as he looked up at him. “I don’t think they’d want me to join in,” Ashley said sadly. “Why not?” Aaron asked inquisitively. “I’ve done some bad things to them,” Ashley said sadly. “Say sorry then, my mum always said apologizing is the best thing to do when you’ve done something naughty,” Aaron said seriously. “Hey Aaron,” Rio shouted out to him, “do you want to join us?” Aaron looked at Ashley with big eyes. Rio looked at Steven and nodded his head. “Why don’t you as well Ashley?” Steven shouted over as he looked at Ashley’s shocked face.

This was it, this was the beginning of them all learning to get along, but Ashley might have been easy, but the others weren’t going to be.

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:38

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww ash is great! ive always liked him even when other people havent lol

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 19:51

well i think i like him a bit now cos hes being all nice :D

146 replies since 16/4/2009, 14:33   1026 views