MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:53

haha grace thats chelsea for ya ;) sorry jess had to and bless that aaron aww x

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:54

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 73 – Rude Shaun.

As the plane took off, Wayne looked at Frank like he wanted to strangle him. “Nice kid Wazza, thank God he doesn’t look like you, eh?” Frank asked laughing. Wayne took a deep breath and didn’t rise to the bait. “Earphones?” the airhostess said as she looked at them. “Yes please,” Wayne said as he gave her a fiver and took the headphones. “I thought you said they were a waste of money?” Colleen asked laughing. “I’d rather waste a fiver than listen to fat Frank for four hours,” Wayne said as he plugged the headphones in.

“You alright Louise?” Michael asked as Louise tried to get comfortable. “Just dandy,” Louise said laughing. “Come and lie on my shoulder,” Michael said as he looked at her seriously. Louise looked at him and placed her head on his shoulder and smiled. “Michael?” Louise asked sleepily. “Yes?” Michael asked as he looked down at her. “I want a girl.” Louise said sleepily. Michael laughed gently and just said: “Lets just wait until the nine months are up.”

Steven looked at Penny who was fast asleep, he smiled as she rubbed her now small round belly. “Aww, I’ve got to hand it to you Stevie, you got a beauty there,” John said as he looked at him. “Yeah, I suppose I should thank you for getting us together,” Steven said begrudgingly. “Well if you ever find someone else and you want to get rid of Penny, I’d happily shag her for you,” John said laughing. Steven went bright red with anger, and sighed deeply in annoyance. Keep calm, he’s just winding you up, he thought. “Thanks John, but it won’t be necessary, she’s my girl for life,” Steven said as he kissed her forehead.

Aaron opened his eyes and looked around to his mum, who was fast asleep, he smiled and turned back again and saw he was sitting next to Shaun Wright Phillips, Ian Wright’s son. He heard his dad talk all about Ian Wright, in fact for a five year old, Aaron knew practically every single player in the Premier League. “Excuse me,” Aaron said sweetly as he gently tapped Shaun on the shoulder. “What?” Shaun asked rudely as he opened one eye. “Can I have your autograph please?” Aaron asked as he put his Chelsea shirt in front of him. “I don’t sign autographs, now leave me alone,” Shaun said as he turned his head and shut his eyes

Rio looked at Rebecca annoyed at Shaun’s treatment of the little boy. “Shaun, stop being a prize A idiot, and sign the boys shirt,” Rio said annoyed. “Oh shut up,” Shaun said sighing. “You alright, Aaron is it?” Rio asked as he looked at Aaron through the slit in the seats. Aaron opened his mouth in shock, he remembered his name. “Keep your chin up mate, I’m sure he didn’t mean it,” Rio said as he winked at him.

“I can’t believe I’m going to have to share my holiday with those bitches,” Jackie said moaning. “Your not going to have to share it,” Scott said laughing. “I will, there be everywhere, in their little bikinis, winding me right up,” Jackie said going bright red with anger. “Calm down love, we won’t go near them, just me and you and the bedroom,” Scott said winking. “Oh I like that idea,” Jackie said as she smiled saucily at him.

Jamie looked at Nicola and laughed. “What’s so funny?” Nicola asked annoyed. “You giving Cheryl the evils,” Jamie said laughing. “Well, I can’t help it, I’m still annoyed with her over the Alex issue,” Nicola said defensively. “I know you are, but I started it by being cheeky to Ashley and Frank,” Jamie said as he put his arm around her. “Well they hurt you, and no one hurts my Carra,” Nicola said seriously. “Aww, do you love me?” Jamie asked laughing. “Oh shut up,” Nicola said as she kissed him on the lips. “I take that as a yes,” Jamie said as they pulled apart.

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 17:58

Thanks for all that.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:00

hate shaun! hes a right nob! haha

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:06

you think aha grace :P

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:10

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 74 – Heavy landing and hearts.

As the plane journey went on, everyone was asleep except Aaron, who was looking at his mum with a heavy heart. Tears filled his eyes and he quickly wiped them away as he knew this holiday was meant to be a happy occasion. He looked at Shaun and sighed, he loved Chelsea, but they all had been so rude to him, none of them would sign his shirt. Where as the Liverpool and Man U lads were so friendly and signed his piece of paper with no trouble at all. Aaron suddenly had the urge to the toilet, he very gently tapped Shaun on the shoulder. “What now?” Shaun asked irritated. “I need to go to the toilet,” Aaron whispered.

Penny woke up and looked at Steven who was looking down at her stroking her belly. “You alright gorgeous?” Steven said lovingly. “I’m fine, I’m hungry though,” Penny said as she looked at him. “Well you are eating for two,” Steven said as he clicked the call button for the hostess. “Yes sir,” the hostess said as she smiled at him. “Can you tell us when the food will be around please?” Steven asked politely. “Its just coming sir,” the hostess said as she stared at JT. JT pinched her bum as she walked away. “I don’t know how Toni puts up with you,” Steven said seriously as John smirked to himself.

“Can’t you walk past me, or do you expect me to get up?” Shaun asked annoyed. “I… I…” Aaron said tears filling his eyes. “Shaun you’re a prize A prick you know,” Rio said annoyed. “Oh shut up Rio,” Shaun said as he snuggled back down on his seat. “Come on Aaron,” Rio said as he leant over his seat and picked Aaron up so he could go to the toilet. “Thank you,” Aaron said as he ran off towards the toilet.

Wayne decided he wanted to go for a walk, as Frank was seriously pissing him off. He walked towards Rio, Rebecca, Garry and Emma. “What was all that about?” Wayne asked laughing. “Shaun being a prick, he wouldn’t let that poor boy, go to the toilet,” Rio said sighing. “What an arsehole,” Wayne said shaking his head. “Sure is, I mean he only wanted an autograph and a piss, not too much to ask for is it?” Garry asked shaking his head.

Aaron looked into the mirror tears falling down his cheeks, he tried to stop them but he couldn’t. All he could depend on in his life was his mother and his Chelsea. The Chelsea his father took him too since he was a little boy. Chelsea had been his only connection to his father for these last six months. Every time he went to Stamford Bridge he felt his dad was with him. Even though he had died. Aaron loved everything about Chelsea and England.

As the plane touched down in Tenerife they all looked out the window and sighed. It looked so beautiful. “Oh look at the sky Jamie, so clear, I would love to do a jump on a day like this,” Nicola said as she looked at him lovingly. “Naked?” Jamie asked hopefully. Nicola laughed as she licked his ear. She knew how much that turned him on. “I’m not dropping out of a plane naked,” Nicola whispered in his ear. “That’s a shame,” Jamie said as he looked at her hornily.

Just then they heard a little whimper and Aaron looked at his mum and touched her face. “Mummy,” Aaron said whimpering as he slapped her face gently. “Mummy wake up,” Aaron said the tears flowing down his face. “Oh shut up will you,” Shaun said annoyed as he turned away from the little boy. “Aaron, what’s wrong?” Rio asked as he got up and walked towards his seat. “She’s gone,” Aaron whispered tears filling his eyes. Rio looked at Aarons mum and noticed she was sweaty and blue. “Oh Aaron,” Rio said as he quickly picked him up and tried his best to soothe him.

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:14

aww poor aarons mum :( rios the nice one :) shaun :angry: <_<

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:20

Poor Aaron.Hate Shaun and how sweet is Rio.

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:25

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

awww - making out chels are bad :( and john :(

more though please

≈www  Top
MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:25

Shaun needs a good slap! poor little aaron :(

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:29

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

yh i feel for arron i know how it is lsoing a parent. and i have very nearly recently lost them both but hey i want more please.
(chelsea lads arnt really like that ;) :P)

≈www  Top
MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:30

jess you are so bloody impacient and you say you arent !

view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaha lauren well you will turn impatient soon!!!

≈www  Top
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:34

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 75 – Chelsea boys have no heart.

As they got off the plane, everyone was silent they all felt for this tiny little boy who was now motherless. “I don’t think I want to carry on this holiday,” Jackie said sadly to Scott. “It will be OK,” Scott said as he pulled her closely to him. “Where is the little mite?” Steven said as he looked around. “Rio, Rebecca and Wayne are with him,” Garry said as he sighed and looked at the ceiling. “Oh the poor baby,” Penny said fighting back the tears.

“Oh I can’t believe that boy he was whining all the way on the plane,” Shaun said as he got his luggage off the conveyor belt. “Yeah I could hear him from where I was sitting,” Frank said laughing. “It’s not even funny,” Ashley suddenly said. “It was a joke, lighten up,” Frank said as he patted Ashley on the back. “Someone dying isn’t a joke, its serious,” Ashley said as he stormed off. “Oh lighten up,” John said laughing. “You lot are unbelievable you know, as far as I’m concerned we’re no longer mates,” Ashley shouted back at them.

Rio looked at the little who was sitting on the plane still in shook. “Hey little fella, is there anyone we can get for you? Your dad maybe?” Rio asked as he crouched down in front of him. Aaron looked up at him and shook his head. “My father died,” Aaron whispered as he looked up at him. Rios heart broke into two as he looked at this little boy sitting in front of him. “I have no one,” Aaron whispered as he looked up at Rio. Rio looked at Rebecca and sighed. “That’s not true you have us,” Wayne said suddenly as he crouched down beside the little boy.

“Is he OK?” Ashley suddenly asked as he looked at the others standing by the terminal waiting for Rio and the others. “Like you care, laughing and joking when someone’s mother has just died,” Nicola said as she launched into a tirade against him. “Trust me, I’m disgusted with their behaviour, so much so I’ve told them they can shove their friendship,” Ashley said seriously. “Really?” Steven asked shocked.

Just then Rio came in holding a devastated Aaron in his arms. “How is he?” Steven asked worriedly. “Devastated, as his father died 6 months ago,” Rio said as he looked as though he was about to cry. “Oh no,” Colleen said as he cuddled Lucas tighter to her. “That’s terrible,” Jackie whispered as she tried hard to fight back the tears. “Ashley Cole!” Aaron suddenly said as he saw Ashley standing there. “Don’t f*** this up Ashley, you and your goons have already broken his heart,” Rio whispered to him. “I won’t,” Ashley said as he bent down by Aaron as Rio gently placed him on the floor. “Alright little man,” Ashley said as Aaron collapsed in his waiting arms.

Everyone couldn’t quite believe their eyes, one of JT’s lot had a heart. What they didn’t realize was that this holiday wasn’t just going to be a fun relaxing break before the new season. This holiday was going to contain an accident, an affair, a break up of a friendship and one couple gaining a son. A son that was going to be famous in his own right one day, Aaron Lennon.

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 16/4/2009, 18:37

Finally Ashley Cole has a heart

146 replies since 16/4/2009, 14:33   1026 views