view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 18:31

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Oh Yay!! Lol joking love you

≈www  Top
mrsparker
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 19:22

Brilliant Penny, how dare Scott do that to me!

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 21/4/2009, 21:34

More please.It's brill.

view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 07:42

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 104 - Steven loses it BIG time

Warning contains strong language and violence.

"Jackie," Scott said as he tapped Jackie on the shoulder. "Piss off Scott," Jackie said as she turned around and looked him angrily. "Please can we at least talk?" Scott asked desperately. "Talking isn't going to change the fact that you had someone elses tounge down your throat," Jackie screamed at him.

"For fucks sake, I can hear Jackie from here," Steven said as he pushed Penny down from there room and walked into the lift. "We should go and sort it out," Penny said as she got her crutches from the back of her chair and walked out of the lift. "Penny, I'm going to sort it out, not you," Steven said as he saw Ashley and Aaron walking down with their swimming things. "Ashley, would you mind taking Penny with you," Steven shouted out to him. "No not at all, anything wrong?" Ashley asked concerned. "Not in a while, I just need to have words with a few people," Steven said as he walked towards the shouting.

By now everyone was down at the bar shouting at each other. "It wasn't my fault, I never made you walk into the lap dancing bar," Rio shouted as he pointed at Jamie. "You pulled me up there, when I told you I didn't want to," Jamie shouted back. "SHUT THE fuck UP NOW!" Steven screamed at them, he was bright red in the face.

Everyone turned around and looked at Steven who looked so angry that they stepped one step away from him. "Steven," Wayne said as he looked at Steven. "I could fucking hear you upstairs, whats all this about?" Steven exclaimed. "Last night," Wayne said as he looked at the others.

"Last night, for fucks sake haven't we moved on, how old are we for God's sake, this has to stop now, we're 17 for God's sake," Steven said as he slammed his fist on the table. "But he cheated on me," Jackie exclaimed. "I know that, and of course you have every right to be angry, but in the bar in a public hotel when everyone can hear you?" Steven asked shouting.

"I can't look after you guys anymore, I'm sick and tired of picking up after you, some of you are engaged, one of you has a child, and two babies are on the way, and we're acting like we're still at fucking school, Scott's sleeping in a fucking bath, I'm sleeping in the same bed as Carra, it's not fucking on," Steven said really getting into his rant.

"I don't know about you guys but I want achieve something in my life, I want to be Liverpool and England captain, no matter what, I want to put on the liver bird with pride every Saturday, I want to put on the Three Lions on my chest and lead my country out, I don't want to sort out these silly squabbles anymore," Steven said still screaming at them.

"Steven..." Rio said quite taken aback. "Shut the fuck up for the minute Rio, just for once in your fucking life, will you?" Steven asked fuming. "Not only are you ruining your lifes with this bloody arguement over who the fuck wanted to go to the strip club, your making a pregnant woman stressed," Steven said as he looked at them shaking his head.

"MY woman, whose carrying MY babies, she's been worrying about Nicola all day, thats not on, she's stressed enough as it is," Steven said shaking his head, "so you guys just fucking grow up, or I'm out of here."

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 08:05

Haha go steven!

Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 11:18

Oooh calm down Steven :lol:

view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 16:02

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Chapter 105 - Steven the agony uncle

"Is Penny OK?" Nicola asked worriedly as she looked at Steven, she felt really bad. "She's fine she's with Ashley and Aaron, but its not good for her all this worrying," Steven said seriously, "so we're going to sort it out, NOW!"

"You alright Penny?" Ashley said as he placed an orange juice down in front of her. "I'm fine, just wish the others would sort this fighting out, I don't like to see my friends fighting, it makes me sad," Penny said as she looked up at him. "Don't worry Steven will sort it out, like always," Ashley said laughing. "Yeah I know he will," Penny said smiling at him. "Ashley, look I'm going to dive," Aaron shouted to him as he stood on the tiny diving board.

"Right, Scott what do you want to say to Jackie, and no shouting please," Steven said as he looked at Scott. Scott looked at Jackie nervously who was still shocked at Steven shouting. "I just wanted to say I'm really sorry, I was so drunk I didn't know what I was doing," Scott said sounding really pathetic. Jackie looked at him.

"YAY, well done son," Ashley said as he clapped as Aaron dived off the board. "Aaron's such a sweetie," Penny said as she smiled at Ashley. "He sure is, and too think he's only five," Ashley said proudly. "Have you decided what your going to do when we go back to Britain?" Penny asked nosily. "Oh I have an inkling," Ashley said laughing.

"You didn't know that you had someones tounge down your throat?" Jackie said beginning to raise her voice, but stopped as she felt Steven's eyes burn her from behind. "Jackie, I'm so sorry," Scott said looking at her, praying she would melt at his cute little face. She turned her back on him. "FOR fuckS SAKE JACKIE, JUST BLOODY LOOK AT HIM, HE HASN'T GOT RABIES," Steven said shouting at her.

"You want to play for Liverpool or Man U, thats brilliant Ashley," Penny said excitedly. Ashley laughed as he could tell how excited she was. "Yeah, its just I don't think I can carry on playing with JT and his knobheads after what they did to Aaron and after he slept with Cheryl," Ashley said seriously. "I don't blame you, but there's only one team up north you know," Penny said laughing. Ashley laughed as he looked at her. "Who's that then?" Ashley said teasingly. "Liverpool," Penny said as she threw her towel at him.

Jackie turned around and looked at Scott with tears in her eyes. "I just can't forgive you Scott," Jackie whispered as she looked at him. "I'm so sorry, please Jackie," Scott said as he grabbed her arm. "I'm sorry," Jackie said as she pulled her arm away and walked out in tears.

Ashley started to stare as he saw Miss Monroe walk pass. "You like her don't you?" Penny asked giggling. "NO!" Ashley said turning around suddenly. "He does," Aaron said laughing, "he wants to snog her." Ashley looked at Aaron and went bright red. "Aaron, I so don't!" Ashley exclaimed.

"Now Jamie and Nicola?" Steven as he turned and looked at them. "What?" Nicola asked as she looked at him shrugging her shoulders. "Talk to him for Gods sake, I was there and I am 100% telling you that Rio made him go up there, he didn't want to," Steven said as he pointed at Rio. "I know he did, we've sorted things out, he just needs to prove his love for me," Nicola said giggling. "I'm not even going to ask," Steven said sighing.

"Ask he over for a drink," Penny said laughing. "No, I don't even know her," Ashley said seriously. "HA! You do like her," Penny said as she pointed her finger at him. "I didn't say that," Ashley said stammering. "Just admit it Ashley, you fancy the pants off her," Penny said giggling. Aaron nodded in agreement.

"Right Rio, your a plonker," Steven said turning around and looking at him. "What is this, get Rio Ferdinand day, first of all Nicola slaps me, now I'm getting a bollocking," Rio said in a huff. "Next time we decide to go out, use your brain and wipe the cobwebs away and actually think," Steven said laughing as he looked at him. The others laughed.

"Right then, now I've sorted you out like your five years old, do you mind if I go and spend time with my wife," Steven as he turned around and went to walk towards the pool. "Wife?" Wayne asked raising his eyebrows. "What?" Steven asked turning around confused. "You said wife," Rio said teasingly. "No I didn't," Steven said defensively. "Yes you did," Jamie said laughing. "I didn't," Steven said getting in a huff. Nicola nodded her head. "I'm sorry Stevie boy you did," Nicola said laughing.

mrsparker
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 16:12

Hehe brilliant Penny, poor me getting shouted at Scottie shouldn't of hurt me :P

view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 18:03

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

more more more please

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 19:36

Hahaha Steven! x

MrsLaurenKranjcar.x.
view post Posted on 27/4/2009, 20:17

JESS!! be patient lol