Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 21:57

Awwww Love It :D

I Wanna Know The Surprise :D x

view post Posted on 9/4/2009, 23:43

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

“Are you guys going to tell us what your doing here?” Penny asked confused. Steven laughed as he looked at Jamie. “Its quite simple really,” Steven said laughing, “Tomorrow Liverpool are playing Tottenham, and we’re playing Arsenal youths tomorrow, so we thought what are we going to do today, who do we know that lives in London?” Penny smiled up at Steven. “So what’s this surprise?” Nicola asked as they sneaked out of the school. “Wait and find out,” Jamie said as he put his arm around her.

The others sat in the canteen laughing and joking. “I’m so happy she did it,” Jackie said as she smiled at Scott. “Aren’t we all, maybe this will turn the corner for her,” Colleen said as she bit into her sandwich. “Colleen, what is in that sandwich, it looks nasty,” Rio said as he pulled a face. “Ham, cheese, peanut butter and pickle,” Colleen said as she took a bite of it. “Peanut butter and pickle?” Garry asked dismayed. “Very nice actually,” Colleen said as she took another bite. “If you say so,” Scott said as he looked at her strangely. “It’s called cravings,” Jackie said laughing. “I have such a craving for peanuts,” Colleen said as she took another bite of her sandwich, “I had to ask my dad to drive to the nearest petrol station at half three this morning to buy me some.” Everyone laughed as they looked at Colleen munching away. “You eating that Wayne?” Colleen asked as Wayne left a few chips on his plate. “Nope, you can have them if you want,” Wayne said laughing. “Good,” Colleen said as she put the chips on her plate.

Steven, Jamie, Penny and Nicola stopped outside a Chinese restaurant. “What are we doing here?” Nicola asked Jamie curiously. “Well funnily enough we’re going to eat, I don’t know if you know the concept of a restaurant, basically you go in and sit down and you order and they bring your food over to you,” Jamie said laughing. “Oh ha-ha,” Nicola said as she opened the door. “God, I’m starving,” Steven said as he pushed Penny in. “When aren’t you?” Penny asked laughing. “I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that missy,” Steven said laughing.

“Right, I suppose we better get off to lessons,” Scott said looking at his watch. “Unfortunately your right, I’ve got bloody French, now!” Jackie said as she put her head in her hands. “We’ve got football practice now, time to show JT what class really is,” Scott said as he yawned. “Will you stop yawning,” Garry said irritably. “Jackie, will you go easy on the poor bloke, he’s been yawning all day,” Wayne said laughing. “I don’t know the meaning of the word easy, see you later guys,” Jackie said as she and Emma walked off. “You lucky thing Scott, you got a real goer there,” Rio said laughing.

“So what do you fancy?” Jamie asked Nicola as they looked at the menus. “Well that waiter isn’t bad looking, is he Penny?” Nicola asked as she looked at Jamie cheekily. “He’s alright I suppose,” Penny said as she looked at the menu, “but Steven’s better looking.” Steven nodded in agreement, smugly. “Oh God, pass me the sick bucket,” Nicola said laughing. “Right, I’m going to have Spare ribs to start with, followed by aromatic duck and then some chilli beef,” Steven said as he closed his menu up. “God, you’ll be farting the place down tonight after chilli beef,” Jamie said as he wrinkled his nose up. “What a lovely thought Jamie,” Nicola said as she closed her menu up as she laughed.

“So is this our surprise?” Penny asked excitedly as she picked up her spare rib. “This is just the start sweetie,” Steven said as he winked at Jamie. “Tell me, please!” Nicola said as she pouted at Jamie. “Nope, now eat your prawn crackers before they get cold,” Jamie said as pinched one and popped one in his mouth, “Oh these are gorgeous, can I have another one?” Nicola looked at him with her hands on her hips. “No, you should of ordered some yourself,” Nicola said in mock anger.

As the meal went on they were more laughs and more piss taking, but Jamie and Steven had 2 more surprises up there sleeves.

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 00:17

rrrr how cute of them <£ i wanna no what the other suprises are

view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 07:24

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

Awww how sweet, more suprises!?
what are they??

≈www  Top
Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 08:32

Nicola + Penny Are Lucky Girls.

I Wanna Go Out For A Meal Now :P

ooooo Whats The Other Surprises? x

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 10:57

only thing is you wont have steven to take you for a meal :P

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 11:05

<_< Oh Haha!

Thanks For Reminding Me That Gerrard Doesnt Know I Exist <_<

:P x

MrsGerrard<33
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 11:16

Haha my pleasure ;)
thats why im here :P

Kira Gerrard
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 15:57

<_< :P x

Mrs. JGerrard
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 18:07

Thanks for all them.It's brill.

view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 20:02

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

hahaa your mean grace :P but funny!!

≈www  Top
Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 20:15

Aww that's amazing :D Could munch on a Chinese now :lol: Ohh Grace; being cruel to poor Kira <3

view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 20:33

number 1 fan

Group:
;gerrard

haha yh i would love a bit of chinese food now yum!!! haha

≈www  Top
Fernando'sWifey..x
view post Posted on 10/4/2009, 20:37

Some Egg Fried Rice and Chicken with that Sauce :lol: I am feeling pretty hungry <3

142 replies since 9/4/2009, 13:33   1020 views